DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe this is justified. People with disorders shouldn't be an active part of an army. National security matters are not something you can just toy with even if you're a liberal obsessed with PC and tolerance.
Its not a disorder.
You figured you came off as objective and clear yet you make a remark that scientific study has refuted and its literally only a google click away.You are just an ignorant and hateful biggot.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Key phrase here. While this most certainly warrants more study and research to find the cause, or as precise an estimation as possible, it doesn't actually warrant being transgender in of itself as the reason. Even the guess cited as the most probable is an external, social one.
Yeah I know,the key phrase was towards the shocking results of high suicide rates after surgery.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
so its just a coincidece they are lgbt? lul

Do you actually think being LGBT is the cause of that trend? If correlation=/=causation is a concept that's lost on you, you definitely can't talk on this subject.

***= "Either of the two divisions, designated female and male, of this classification"
noun gender
either the male or female division of a species, especially as differentiated by social and cultural roles and behavior:
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological *** (i.e. the state of being male, female or an intersex variation which may complicate *** assignment), ***-based social structures (including gender roles and other social roles), or gender identity.[1][2][3]

it does have to do with military standards since male since the transgender person will never be fully that gender, a male could identify as female since the standards are lower he could get in, since he still shares more masculinity than the average female.
Except this isn't the point that started this conversation, the point you made was that being transgender makes you a failure of a man. Like I said, if you're gonna reply, reply with the topic, not with the goalpost moving.

Clown World

Bonbibonkers' bf
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you actually think being LGBT is the cause of that trend? If correlation=/=causation is a concept that's lost on you, you definitely can't talk on this subject.

Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological *** (i.e. the state of being male, female or an intersex variation which may complicate *** assignment), ***-based social structures (including gender roles and other social roles), or gender identity.[1][2][3]

Except this isn't the point that started this conversation, the point you made was that being transgender makes you a failure of a man. Like I said, if you're gonna reply, reply with the topic, not with the goalpost moving.
[1] yes since they are people not some economic topic, its like saying population kill thousands of population [c] but only because its in their nature, its not their fault. Theres no other way to describe the phenomenon the fact is they like little boys.
[2] Gender has always been male and female, throughout history it has been like this and it will always stay like this, simply because its how we evolved and its inbuilt into our genetic code, any deviation and u can be considered defective.
[3] I literally changed my point back onto the original topic of the thread.
Im not going to reply sicne its obvious you are stuck in your cultural marxist ways and cant be pursuaded by reason, however i will recommend you a book to read.
American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition DSM-5 (specifically >451)

also

and even the WHO identifies it as a mental illness.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[1] yes since they are people not some economic topic, its like saying population kill thousands of population [c] but only because its in their nature, its not their fault. Theres no other way to describe the phenomenon the fact is they like little boys.
[2] Gender has always been male and female, throughout history it has been like this and it will always stay like this, simply because its how we evolved and its inbuilt into our genetic code, any deviation and u can be considered defective.
Im not going to reply sicne its obvious you are stuck in your cultural marxist ways and cant be pursuaded by reason, however i will recommend you a book to read.
American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition DSM-5 (specifically >451)

also

and even the WHO identifies it as a mental illness.

[1] The fact is they like little boys? I wouldn't call that a fact. Homosexuals like sexually matured people of their own gender. Paedophiles like children. These things are not related.
[2] That's a very normative argument. It's always been like so, and you don't think that should change? You are allowed to think so, but I don't think your delicate sensibilities should be the judge and jury of people's personal liberties. Men have dressed up as women on stage for centuries and more than a few women have tried to pass as men for one reason or another... perhaps it is not such a great problem?
[3] Cultural Marxism? Come on now. And as for the mental illness part... so what? Homosexuality was similarly classified for a long time. If you have an individual who is 'mentally ill,' but said individual functions as well as any other person socially, academically, professionally, etc... then what difference does it make? Are you going to 'cure' a person of their gender dysphoria because they want to change their own body? Is that not a personal issue?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Correlation=/=causation applies to all walks of life, not just economics dawg. Also, lol at you thinking that all LGBT people are pedophiles, and that being LGBT is what caused those who committed sexual assault to do so. Your argument is chock full of ignorance.

That's ***, not gender.

No, what you did was moving the goalposts. You said being transgender makes you a failure of a man, I responded to that, and you based your rebuttal on military performance. You attempted to change the topic of what I replied to because you couldn't defend it.

Funny how current editions of this book disagree with you.

SamAdams

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't understand why they can't serve at all? Yeah I could understand not allowing the government to pay for their surgery. Makes sense. However not letting an already existing trans person into the military is just intolerant and discriminatory.

Just because you don't agree with their decision doesn't mean you should have a problem with them or their ability to work. I don't have a problem working with anyone as long as they know how to do their job and complete our mission. That should be it.

Like I said, I understand stopping them from joining to get the surgery because why would we want people who simply want to join to get a surgery and will only focus on their surgery. Just my cents of two. What do ya'll think.

Edit: Messed up that title and it seems like bait. My bad ya'll.
My understanding is that congress wouldn't take paying for transgender services out of the bill so not allowing them to serve was Trumps way around it.

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would want to serve in the corporate military but what do I know.

Last edited:

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Howlet mentioned, that's ***, not gender.

Transgenders have existed since the beginning of civilization. Also hermaphrodites exist in nature (people who are born with both *** organs).

Your little theory of how evolution works and your historical analysis are incorrect.

Last edited:

Misо

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Howlet mentioned, that's ***, not gender.

Transgenders have existed since the beginning of civilization. Also hermaphrodites exist in nature (people who are born with both *** organs).

Your little theory of how evolution works and your historical analysis are incorrect.
Gender is a euphemism for ***. They're the same thing.

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gender is a euphemism for ***. They're the same thing.
In the literal sense, no they are not. *** is strictly biological while gender is not.

*** refers to the the biological distinction between females and males, which is closely related to reproduction, while gender refers to the social attributes and opportunity associated with being female and male.

And in AFK's comment, he was referencing biology.

Last edited: