Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
smh T-pein I literally have nothing to say to you. If you are town you are literally throwing. I suggest to reconsider and resubmit and pick some of the afks as your target. Shoot rej, or nikasister.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imagine preffering to die instead of claiming.
Only because you tried to make everyone claim.
Otherwise its like w.e
Not my fault people did not wanna accept my proposition. I was fully ready to claim, and then you coming swinging with that stupid stunt of yours and made me reveal information I was not read to share yet. So you have yourself to thank for that. Can't come and cry to me for not claiming when I asked everyone to claim before hand and everyone refused. Again, your stunt gave me a change of heart. You don't deserve shit from me.

T-Pein

Kin
254💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not my fault people did not wanna accept my proposition. I was fully ready to claim, and then you coming swinging with that stupid stunt of yours and made me reveal information I was not read to share yet. So you have yourself to thank for that. Can't come and cry to me for not claiming when I asked everyone to claim before hand and everyone refused. Again, your stunt gave me a change of heart. You don't deserve shit from me.
Eh ok scumboi

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the next round of battle drawing to a close, at long last eyes settled on one figure in particular.

Toujo's beloved Saber.

Except, this "thing" was not Saber. Corrupted by the malice of all the evils in the world, she had no place amongst the battle for Best Maid.

Duly ejected, all that remained was the malice which formed her, a stain not so easily expunged.

You must be registered for see medias

KekW - Saber (Alter), a Mafia Iron Roleblocker One-Shot Unstoppable Hitman, was lynched.

It is Night 2.
Day 3 will begin within 24 hours of this post, or once all actions have been received.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the "thing" removed, all that remained was to finish the remnant that lingered. A thrall that existed only through the grace of the Grail, that which appeared to be [something], yet was not.

You must be registered for see medias

Mindless, it began its ravenous spree, or at least, it would have. Branded as it were, all it managed was taking down the Swift, who fought only for the honour of her Lord, before succumbing to the abyss.

With the night broken once more, a realisation dawned. Why were they even fighting in the first place? Did there really need to only be one Best Maid. Nay! They were all Best Maid!

Alice in Noodleland - Duvalie, a Town Full Jack of Branding Trades, was killed.
Rej - Rin Tohsaka, a Mafia Ghost Ninja Doctor, was killed.

With all threats to the Town eliminated, the Town (Grammaton, Michelle, Ultraviolet, Alice in Noodleland*, Ekkologix, XTMF, SoulKiller, Nikasonlysister) has fulfilled its win condition.
*Alice in Noodleland was responsible for one Anti-Town death, and as such lost their requirement to survive until the end of the game, meaning they also win.

Town is victorious.
Mafia has lost.
Sharon Kreuger has lost.

-GAME END-

Reactions: Rej