0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toujo's Maid Wars Mafia
You must be registered for see images

Host - @Toujo

Players - 8/12
- Grammaton - Won Night 2
- KekW - LYNCHED Day 2 - Saber (Alter) - Mafia Iron Roleblocker One-Shot Unstoppable Hitman
- Michelle- Won Night 2
- Poison T-Pein - Lost Night 2
- Ultraviolet - Won Night 2
- Alice - KILLED Night 2 - Duvalie - Town Full Jack of Branding Trades - Won Night 2
- MangoSenpai Ekkologix - Won Night 2
- XTMF - Won Night 2
- SoulKiller - Won Night 2
- Aether9 Rej - KILLED Night 2 - Rin Tohsaka - Mafia Ghost Ninja Doctor
- Nikasonlysister - Won Night 2
- Ekkologix - LYNCHED Day 1 - Silvia - Town Evolving Jack of Saintly Trades
Substitutes - 0/?

-Rej
-T-Pein
Game Information
- Closed Setup: No role information will be revealed to a player outside of their own role before the game starts. Roles are revealed upon flips.
- Open Claiming: Players may freely claim both role and flavour (character). When claiming role information, using the names I provide is fine, but ensure that you paraphrase your role information so as not to gain an unfair advantage through wording useage. If you are unsure if something would be acceptable, please check with me beforehand.
- Day Start: This game will begin in the Day Phase. This Day Phase will be defined as Day 1.
- Survival Victory: This game will feature a specific addition to the usual Town win condition, in that a player must also be alive when the game ends to be considered as having won the game. This will also be made clear within role PMs. You have been warned.
- Monarchy Lynch: This game will feature a Monarchy Lynch system. Before each Day Phase, through undefined means, a "King" will be nominated, which is a single player who controls the lynch. That King may then cast a vote for a player at any point during the Day Phase. Once they have done so, that player is lynched. For the purposes of the flavour, the "King" will be referred to as "Head Maid".
- Phase Lengths: This game is divided into cycles, and formally recognises a Day Phase and a Night Phase, which make up one cycle. Each Day Phase will be 48 hours long. Each Night Phase will be 24 hours long. I reserve the right to change these times to suit my schedule.
- Quasi-Dusk Phase: While not formally recognised, once a King has voted for a player, that lynch is then locked in. The period between the vote and the Day Phase formally ending will be treated as a Dusk Phase, wherein players may still post freely, but votes made will be ignored, and any voting changes will not be counted. Day Phase abilities, if any, are not accepted during this period.

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,322💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Quest for Best Girl was ever a heated one. With so many new waifus every season, how can one ever truly reign supreme?
Alas, Toujo had a type.
Maids.

Yet even this was a vicious battlefield, and only the worthy will survive it. Without further ado, let the Maid Wars...

Commence!"

It is Day 1. @Poison is Head Maid. Poison has 48 hours from this post to declare a lynch.

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Kin
492💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
says a head maid is assigned by unknown means, so we dont even have a popularity vote to decide that

if its scum then this makes no sense

if its town then scum will struggle in the thread and will be forced to take the head maid down

if there is a king maker maid that choses the head maid, then its basically just RNG who they chose for day 1

eh weird start

Reactions: Poison

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ah, I have finally arrived at the battle field and the first thing I see is that our fate is at the hands of none other than Poison chan. We are pretty much doomed. But thankfully I am here to save the day, my means might be considered cruel, ruthless, gruesome, and some might even say unethical/unmoral which might very well be the case looking at the current circumstances. But it gets things done and get the results needed for townies to achieve absolute victory over them filthy scums roaming these lands.​

• Haha
Reactions: Alice in Noodleland

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ULtrA @Aether9

The Supreme Alliance?

Look who we have here, it seems you have arrived before I did. Lucky you I have a proposal for you. Why not put our differences aside and work together to capture scum. I know you work usually as a team with your Supreme alliance while I work solo. But I believe with the current circumstances. We can be beneficial to one another and support one another and if you happen to be scum down the line then it will be none other than I who will put an end to your life. I can promise you that much.

So, what do you say X?

• Wow
Reactions: XTMF and Poison

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
says a head maid is assigned by unknown means, so we dont even have a popularity vote to decide that

if its scum then this makes no sense

if its town then scum will struggle in the thread and will be forced to take the head maid down

if there is a king maker maid that choses the head maid, then its basically just RNG who they chose for day 1

eh weird start
weird starts makes things even more interesting.

The thing here is that what are the chances poison is scum here. If it's RNG then it's def possible but is it is the question. Lucky for us I am good at reading the girl so we will see.

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before each Day Phase, through undefined means, a "King" will be nominated, which is a single player who controls the lynch.
Emphasis on undefined means.

I think considering the fact that survival is part of winning the game, assigning scum to the first king in the game would be woefully unfair for the unlucky sucker who gets offed to benefit wolf agenda.

I'm going to guess that subsequent kings can be scum if town king makes a bad decision or something

Complete speculation

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Emphasis on undefined means.

I think considering the fact that survival is part of winning the game, assigning scum to the first king in the game would be woefully unfair for the unlucky sucker who gets offed to benefit wolf agenda.

I'm going to guess that subsequent kings can be scum if town king makes a bad decision or something

Complete speculation
I am of similar mindset that subsequent kings get selected by someone.