1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ROLES
Ekkologix 1.0 -

You must be registered for see images

"Well, that’s just who he is. He’s an idiot to the core. And whenever I look at that idiot, I get the idiotic idea that I should protect him. Thanks to that, I haven’t gone back to England and just stay here."

Silvia
[Queen_of_Honour]
Town Evolving Jack of Saintly Trades
Town w/Condition - Survive until the end of the game, and eliminate all threats to the town. ??? and ??? must be among the survivors.
Evolving - Applies to "Jack of Sainty Trades". The first time you use your ability, you will awaken your "Stigma". Further uses of your ability will cause your Stigma to grow, augmenting the use of your next ability. Once your Stigma has fully grown, you may burn it to summon "Ollerus", an NPC who will further augment your abilities. Once Ollerus has expired, you can no longer become "Head Maid".
Stigma (Unawoken) - Your abilities may be used as written.​
Stigma (Awoken) - You may use your abilities during the Day Phase.​
Stigma (Advanced) - Your abilities become Unstoppable. Regard_of_God will grant you the obtion of executing a Head Maid that attempts to lynch you.​
Stigma (Completed) - Negative abilities you use will fail against Town-aligned players, and Positive abilties you use will fail against Anti-Town-aligned players. Unlocks Ollerus.​
Jack of Saintly Trades - You have access to the following One-Shot abilities during the Night Phase:
Power_of_God - Any actions that player uses upon you will be redirected back to themselves.​
Fire_of_God - Kill a player.​
Medicine_of_God - Protect a player, rendering them immune to destructive effects for that Night Phase.​
Regard_of_God - Render yourself unable to be lynched the following Day Phase.​

"I am a pathetic magician who once should have become a Magic God, but had that position stolen by One-Eyed Othinus."

-Ollerus may be used the Night Phase after completing Silvia's Stigma. Ollerus' abilities apply during the Day Phase.​
-Silvia becomes Head Maid​
-Silvia's alignment is confirmed to the thread​
-If Silvia attempts to lynch a Town-aligned player, the lynch will fail.​
-If Silvia lynches an Anti-Town-aligned player, she will win the game as a Lyncher in the event that the Town fail to win the game, or that Silvia fails to survive until the end of the game.​
-After the Day Phase ends, Ollerus will exit the game. Silvia will no longer be able to become Head Maid.​

Nikasonlysister -

"Whenever you need me, I'll be there"

Noelle
Town Discriminating Vagabond

Town w/Condition - Survive until the end of the game, and eliminate all threats to the town. ??? and ??? must be among the survivors.
Discriminating - Applies to Guardian. If you use this ability on a player that is not Town-aligned, your action will automatically fail.
Guardian - You may target a player each Night Phase. Destructive (killing) effects used on that player will instead target you. Dying through the use of this ability will not disqualify you from winning in the event of a Town victory.

Ekkologix 2.0 -

"Reflected in my eyes is a shattered city..."

Rimi Sakihata
Town Suicidal Revivor

Suicidal - Applies to "Revivor". If you use this ability, you will die afterwards. This will not disqualify you from winning in the event of a Town Victory.
Revivor - Target one dead player. They will return to the game, as a Vanilla version of their previous role.

Michelle -

"Ufufu"

"Frau Koujiro"
Town Post-Restricted Commuter

Post-Restricted - Your posts must be written in "leet speak". This link will translate text to leet speak for you. ( )
Commuter - Every Night Phase, you may leave the game, returning at the start of the following Day Phase. During this period, you will be unable to be targeted by any action.

Alice in Noodleland -

"I am the head knight of the Stahlritter... Duvalie the Swift!"

Duvalie
Town Full Jack of Branding Trades

Full - You may use your abilities an unlimited amount of times, although still only one per cycle.
Jack of Branding Trades - You have access to the following abilities:
Fire Brand - If your target uses a destructive effect during the Night Phase, they will also be targeted with a destructive effect.​
Ice Brand - If your target uses a preventative effect during the Night Phase, their ability will be blocked. This takes immediate priority.​
Storm Brand - If your target uses a protective effect, their ability will automatically fail.​
Shadow Brand - Disables passives for your target, and if your target uses a Conversive ability, you will be targeted with it instead.​

Ultraviolet -

"Such an incredibly sad thing... having a dream end"

Akiho Senomiya
Town Motivator

Motivator - Your target may use their ability twice in the Night Phase you target them.

Grammaton -

"Welcome, young Master."

Yuzuki
Town Cop/Observer

Cop - You may target a player each Night Phase. You will be given results indicating their alignment, either "Innocent" or "Guilty".
Observer - You may target a player each Night Phase. You will be given results indicating who targeted them, and whom they targeted.

*Note* - You may use one of either "Cop" or "Observer" each Night Phase.

SoulKiller -

"Chii!"

Chii
Town Informed Iron Maidmaker Lynchpin

Informed - You are told that the identity of your fellow Lynchpin is Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa (XTMF). No one else in the Town aside from you two are informed as to the identities of the Lynchpins.
Iron - You are immune to destructive effects.
Maidmaker - Each Night Phase, you may nominate a player to be Head Maid the following Day. Through an undefined priority system, one of whom you or your fellow Maidmaker (XTMF) nominate will be made Head Maid. Neither you nor XTMF may become Head Maid.
Lynchpin - If both you and XTMF are removed from the game, the Town will automatically lose the game.

Note - While most members of the Town are required to survive until the end of the game to be classed as a winner, you will win in the event of any town victory, regardless of whether you are alive. You are strongly advised to not reveal this information publically.

XTMF -

"Farewell, Dana..."

Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa
Town Informed Iron Maidmaker Lynchpin
Informed - You are told that the identity of your fellow Lynchpin is Chii (SoulKiller). No one else in the Town aside from you two are informed as to the identities of the Lynchpins.
Maidmaker - Each Night Phase, you may nominate a player to be Head Maid the following Day. Through an undefined priority system, one of whom you or your fellow Maidmaker (SoulKiller) nominate will be made Head Maid. Neither you nor SoulKiller may become Head Maid.
Lynchpin - If both you and SoulKiller are removed from the game, the Town will automatically lose the game.

Note - While most members of the Town are required to survive until the end of the game to be classed as a winner, you will win in the event of any town victory, regardless of whether you are alive. You are strongly advised to not reveal this information publically.

T-Pein -

"Witness the Severing Eclipse!"

Sharon Kreuger
Alternating (Day) Lyncher Alternating (Night) Savage Hero Two-Shot Poisoner

Alternating (Day) - Applies to "Lyncher". During the Day Phase, you may win the game by, as Head Maid, lynching an Anti-Town player.
Alternating (Night) - Applies to Savage. During the Night Phase, you may win the game by killing an Anti-Town player.
Lyncher - You win by Lynching an Anti-Town aligned player.
Savage - You win by killing an Anti-Town aligned player.
Hero - If you are lynched, the lynch will fail, and the Head Maid who lynched you will instead be killed. If that player is Anti-Town, you will win the game as a Lyncher. Afterwards, you can no longer become Head Maid. If you fail to win, you will remain in the game if you still have at least shot of "Poisoner", otherwise you will be removed from the game, unable to win it.
Two-Shot - Applies to Poisoner. You may use this ability twice during the game.
Poisoner - You may poison a player during the Night Phase. At the end of the following Night Phase, that player will die, unless they are protected from destructive effects during either the Night you poison them or the following Night Phase. This kill does not bypass passive immunity.

KekW -

"Sink into a heap of corpses. Collapse! Excalibur Morgan!"

Saber (Alter)
Mafia Iron Roleblocker One-Shot Unstoppable Hitman
Mafia - Eliminate 'Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa' and 'Chii'.
Roleblcoker - You may prevent a player from using their ability during the Night Phase.
One-Shot - Applies to Unstoppable. You may use this ability once.
Unstoppable - Applies to "Hitman". Your ability cannot be blocked and bypasses protective effects.
Hitman - You may kill a player during the Night Phase. This will replace the factional kill the night it is used.

You may discuss with your partner .

Rej -

"The Archer class really is made up of Archers!"

Rin Tohsaka
Mafia Ghost Ninja Doctor

Mafia - Eliminate 'Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa' and 'Chii'.
Ghost - You investigate as Innocent.
Ninja - You will not be revealed in investigations that return target/targeted results (eg. Tracker, Watcher...).
Doctor - You may protect a player, once per Night Phase.

You may discuss with your partner .

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No idea how this ended but I'll take this dub.
Basically, Alice had an ability called "Fire Brand". If she targeted a player who used a kill the night she used Fire Brand, that player would also be killed. Rej was originally going to protect himself, but late on swapped to killing Alice. Because of this, Fire Brand triggered, and due to Rej dying because of Fire Brand, Alice, who was dead, lost the "must be alive at the end of the game" requirement (Ultra also lost this after lynching KekW). I'll post the full mechanics in a bit, but I put that clause in there to not punish town players who were correct which felt like a fair trade off to me. Am pretty happy with the setup in general, it seems very one-sided but if Ultra had lynched T-Pein, who was the indie Hero, with both you and Soul basically exposed it could have gone very differently.

@KekW Just wanted to add, there was no way I couldn't include Sharon in this. She was the first role designed for the game.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, Alice had an ability called "Fire Brand". If she targeted a player who used a kill the night she used Fire Brand, that player would also be killed. Rej was originally going to protect himself, but late on swapped to killing Alice. Because of this, Fire Brand triggered, and due to Rej dying because of Fire Brand, Alice, who was dead, lost the "must be alive at the end of the game" requirement (Ultra also lost this after lynching KekW). I'll post the full mechanics in a bit, but I put that clause in there to not punish town players who were correct which felt like a fair trade off to me. Am pretty happy with the setup in general, it seems very one-sided but if Ultra had lynched T-Pein, who was the indie Hero, with both you and Soul basically exposed it could have gone very differently.

@KekW Just wanted to add, there was no way I couldn't include Sharon in this. She was the first role designed for the game.

also you missed so many good maids
Tohru...Hayasaka...Alice Lendrott​

Ultraviolet

Regular
Kin
876💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was really thrown off by Soul's massclaim egging on because I had a feeling mafia weren't informed of the lynchpins being in the game and so I thought it was a slip, main obstacle in solving this game for me.