[Game] Toujo's Maid Wars Mafia #39

Toujo

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
484
23 minutes remain in Day 2.​
 

Grammaton

Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Messages
937
Reaction score
97
If this is scum then we’re in the money, if not then grim af
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
I don't know why a rej lynch felt more satisfying for me tbh. Not that i am against a kek lynch ofc.
 

Grammaton

Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Messages
937
Reaction score
97
In a vacuum I wouldn’t mind it, but I’d like to give him chance to actually stand some kind of trial first lol
 

T-Pein

Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Messages
250
Reaction score
28
I was not kidding.
If SK doesnt die tonight lynch him tomorrow.
 

SoulKiller

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
12,320
Reaction score
2,375
You must be registered for see images

Since end of the day is incoming I will say this.

Ultraviolet, Michelle, and maybe MAAAAYBE gramma.

Nothing to panic about ofcourse, I am not saying these are scum or anything. But just putting it here and it will make sense next DP.
 
Top