1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait how? only 2 maf and sk?
who was sk lol

easy af game
There was no SK. The Indie was a Lyncher/Savage hybrid that had to eliminate a member of the Mafia themselves. As for only 2 Mafia, the Mafia only had to eliminate X and Soul, so I felt it would be terribly unfair to force town into eliminating more than 2 with the town also needing to survive to win.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Night Actions

Night 1 -

• SoulKiller nominates Michelle
  • XTMF nominates Ultraviolet - Ultraviolet wins via priority orders.
  • Rej protects KekW.
  • KeKW kills Michelle - Fails, Michelle has Commuted.
  • Michelle commutes from the game.
  • Ultraviolet motivates XTMF - Success, but XTMF's ability cannot be motivated.
  • Alice in Noodleland uses Fire Brand on SoulKiller - Fails, SoulKiller did not use a Deestructive ability.
  • Grammaton Cops Alice - Receives Innocent.
  • Poison/T-Pein uses Poisoner on XTMF - Fails, XTMF is immune to destructive effects.
  • Nikasonlysister guards Ultraviolet - Success.
Night 2 -
  • SoulKiller nominates Ultaviolet
  • XTMF nominates Ultraviolet - Ultraviolet wins unaminously.
  • Rej kills Alice in Noodeland - Success.
  • Alice in Noodleland uses Fire Brand on Rej - Success, Rej used a Destructive ability. Game is called here.
  • Michelle commutes from the game.
  • Ultraviolet motivates Grammaton - Success.
  • Grammaton Cops Ekkologix and Nikasonlysister - Success, would receive Innocent to both.
  • Nikasonlysister Guards SoulKiller - Success.
  • T-Pein abstains.

Reactions: XTMF

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Game Mechanics
  • To determine a Head Maid, the following priority order is used:
    • Sharon Kreuger will always win if either Maidmaker nominates her.
    • If Rimi Sakihata is nominated, and Sharon Kreuger is not, Rimi Sakihata will become Head Maid.
    • If Saber (Alter) is nominated, and neither Sharon Kreuger nor Rimi Sakihata are nominated, Saber (Alter) will become Head Maid.
    • The remaining players are seperated into the following groups:
      Group A
      • Noelle
      • Akiho Senomiya
      • "Frau Koujiro"
      • Silvia
      Group B
      • Yuzuki
      • Rin Tohsaka
      • Duvalie
    • If both Maidmaker's choose a player from "Group A", Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa's pick will be given priority.
    • If both Maidmaker's choose a player from "Group B", Chii's pick will be given priority.
    • If Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa nominates a player from Group A, and Chii nominates a player from Group B, the following ranks are assigned to each player, with the highest rank winning the priority order:
      Rank 1
      • Noelle
      • Yuzuki
      Rank 2
      • Akiho Senomiya
      • Rin Tohsaka
      Rank 3
      • "Frau Koujiro"
      • Duvalie
      Rank 4
      • Silvia
    • If Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa nominates a player from Group A with an equal priority ranking to that of a player Chii nominates from Group B, Sharon Kreuger will win the nomination. If this would not be a valid pick, Rimi Sakihata will win the nomination. If this would still not be a valid pick, Saber (Alter) will win the nomination. If this still does not result in a valid Head Maid, the first available player in the priority rankings will be chosen, from the highest rank down. The first time this occurs, Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa's Group will be given priority. The second time this occurs, Chii's group will be given priority, and so on.
    • If Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa nominates a player from Group B, and Chii nominates a player from Group A, the above priority ranks are used, with the lowest ranking selection winning the priority order. The previous tie-breaker will apply if a Head Maid is not nominated through this.
  • If a Town-aligned player results in the death of an Anti-Town aligned player, they will lose their "must survive until the end of the game" victory condition.
  • If both Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa and Chii are removed from the game, the game will end in a Mafia victory.
  • If Sharon Kreuger is Lynched, the Lynch will fail, and she will instead kill the Head Maid who lynched her. This kill is treated as a lynch, and as such will bypass passive kill immunities. If Sharon Kreuger elimiantes Anti-Town via this method, she will win the game as a Lyncher.
  • If Sharon Kreuger poisons Saber (Alter), her poison will bypass Saber (Alter)'s passive immunity. The following Night Phase, if Saber (Alter) is not targeted by Rin Tohsaka's Doctor ability, Saber (Alter) will die, and Sharon Kreuger will win this game as a Savage.
  • If Sharon Kreuger achieves any of her victory conditions, she will leave the game.
  • If Silvia activates Ollerus, and successfully achieves her Lyncher win condition, she will leave the game.
  • If Silvia, having activates Ollerus, attempts to Lynch Sharon Kreuger, the lynch will fail, and the Day will end with No Lynch occuring.
  • In the event that Mafia are not able to force Endgame, and no valid player amongst the Town/Independent's may become Head Maid, the game will be called in favour of the Mafia.
  • Sharon Kreuger will be Head Maid in Day 1.

Last edited:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's all the game-setup related stuff posted. If anyone has any questions/concerns/complaints about the setup, by all means feel free to ask about them and I will try to answer to the best I can. Similarly, if anyone would like player ratings I'm happy to give them upon individual request. I will say, I think the "Kingmaker" aspect of the game was far more unpopular than I anticipated it to be, so I probably won't be using that again for a while. I wanted to experiment more with unique rulesets in this one, hence why Town had the survival victory condition, and the Kingmaker's, and Lynchpins, and I *think* I made it fair given all this, but there's always some oversight made somewhere. Thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoyed the game.

PS. Creating the priority system for this game was a nightmare. I could probably have made it simpler but I wanted to avoid RNG entirely.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, i didn't realise how complicated is this setup, and I like i was part of it because even if my way of posting was apparently harder (i got used fast with it and gave up to translate it after a while), this mechanics are fascinating me.

I would like @Toujo sama to nominate the MVP of this game

Reactions: Toujo

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol imagine if Poison lynched SK. Game ends at DP1 . That would be a record
Just wanted to clarify this, BOTH Lynchpins had to be removed for the game to end. If only one was killed, the ??? in the Town win con would be updated to include the dead name (either Chii or Tessa). I realised like halfway through Day 1 that the wording of the Town win con implied if either were dead they would lose, but that wasn't intended to be the case (and would have been too confusing to reword by that point). Probably the biggest regret I had about the game overall.

Reactions: Michelle

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, i didn't realise how complicated is this setup, and I like i was part of it because even if my way of posting was apparently harder (i got used fast with it and gave up to translate it after a while), this mechanics are fascinating me.

I would like @Toujo sama to nominate the MVP of this game
Currently I'm leaning towards Ultra for MVP, simply because his lynch of KekW completely changed the tide of the game. Even if Alice hadn't killed Rej, Rej had no way of killing either lynchpin so would have to lynch them, or hope someone else does, and then hope he gets a shot at Head Maid again afterwards. Would have been tough to win regardless. I think Alice deserves props for coming in clutch for herself too, as if she hadn't targeted Rej, she would have lost the game. Ekkologix could have revived her, but not sure if he would or not.

Reactions: XTMF and Michelle

Ekkologix

Kin
475💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That's all the game-setup related stuff posted. If anyone has any questions/concerns/complaints about the setup, by all means feel free to ask about them and I will try to answer to the best I can. Similarly, if anyone would like player ratings I'm happy to give them upon individual request. I will say, I think the "Kingmaker" aspect of the game was far more unpopular than I anticipated it to be, so I probably won't be using that again for a while. I wanted to experiment more with unique rulesets in this one, hence why Town had the survival victory condition, and the Kingmaker's, and Lynchpins, and I *think* I made it fair given all this, but there's always some oversight made somewhere. Thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoyed the game.

PS. Creating the priority system for this game was a nightmare. I could probably have made it simpler but I wanted to avoid RNG entirely.
there r no complaisn. just feels like this game can explode if the wrong players died first cycle leading to easiest maf win in history by RNG lmao

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there r no complaisn. just feels like this game can explode if the wrong players died first cycle leading to easiest maf win in history by RNG lmao
Generally, I was assuming that if a Lynchpin were up for the lynch, they'd claim and probably be killed in the Night. Iron meant only one Lynchpin could be killed at Night in the game, so at some point in the game scum would have to become Head Maid and lynch the other Lynchpin to win. Obviously there are other ways this can go but I think Town would have at least 2-3 lynches to get scum. Do you have a scenario where the game explodes like you describe? I ask because I ran about 12 test simulations of this game, and assuming some level of competence I couldn't get the scum to win before Day 2, and the average was Day 4/Night 4.

Ekkologix

Kin
475💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Generally, I was assuming that if a Lynchpin were up for the lynch, they'd claim and probably be killed in the Night. Iron meant only one Lynchpin could be killed at Night in the game, so at some point in the game scum would have to become Head Maid and lynch the other Lynchpin to win. Obviously there are other ways this can go but I think Town would have at least 2-3 lynches to get scum. Do you have a scenario where the game explodes like you describe? I ask because I ran about 12 test simulations of this game, and assuming some level of competence I couldn't get the scum to win before Day 2, and the average was Day 4/Night 4.
unless the lynch pin is inactive and the head maid is poison ofc ;)

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
unless the lynch pin is inactive and the head maid is poison ofc ;)
If one of the Lynchpins were lynched Day 1, it would have required the Mafia blindly using their one-shot Unstoppable at Night, or Duvalie using Shadow Brand on the remaining Lynchpin and also that Lynchpin getting hit with a kill. That was the only way scum could win Night 1, which to be honest if that happened I could live with it I think. In that situation, the other Lynchpin should probably claim to save the other. One of them would be offed in the Night, but then the other would be confirmed Town, and the Mafia would have to vie to become Head Maid unless Duvalie tried to greed it. Best situation there for Mafia would probably be to bus their teammate Day 2, use the cred to become Head Maid and win Day 3. There were a lot of little things like that, that could have been done.