Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, in those wars, the Qur'an doesn't miraculously acquire legs and starts headbutting people. In the cruzades they used Swords, in the French wars they used canons, in the thirty years they used ships, in the taiping rebbelion they used Rice and in Islam they used pretty much anything they could get a hold on...

And Again, if you bother reading more then your own quotes, you'd find my answer to that. I'll give your a short answer here, no, that's not religion.

My quotes aren't disrespectfull, as they are your replies. What you find disrespectful are my posts.

*whispers* Actually, being offended on the internet is what makes you retarded, not arguing over the internet...
swords, canons, bombs dont kill people :D people kill people

raelly gtfo xd​

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
swords, canons, bombs dont kill people :D people kill people

raelly gtfo xd​
Tell me just one thing, are you basing your arguments about Life Choices, Religion in... American Dad, with Portuguese subtitles... Now I know why the pic said people who argue are retarded...

But now please, grab your favourite Sacred Book and put it on the table. Now shout: Ok book, Kill. Go ahead, kill someone. Don't be shy, Kill.

And unless the book actually does something, Religion doesn't Kill people, People kill people.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell me just one thing, are you basing your arguments about Life Choices, Religion in... American Dad, with Portuguese subtitles... Now I know why the pic said people who argue are retarded...

But now please, grab your favourite Sacred Book and put it on the table. Now shout: Ok book, Kill. Go ahead, kill someone. Don't be shy, Kill.

And unless the book actually does something, Religion doesn't Kill people, People kill people.
Religion was the motive for war, weapons are the items of war, im not in mood to argue about it, i dont care about religion, im atheist. i dont care what you think, its ur opinion and it doesnt concern me at all. American Dad, hehh i just rememberd this moment, it actualy has a point and its funny, i dont take those discussions seriously, admit it, we cant argue about it, every one has theyr own truth about it

I dont have problem with people who belive in god, and pray or w/e i just hate the fact, that some people used religion, used God and people who trusted them to acoplish theyr goals, mostly evil U_U

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Religion was the motive for war, weapons are the items of war, im not in mood to argue about it, i dont care about religion, im atheist. i dont care what you think, its ur opinion and it doesnt concern me at all. American Dad, hehh i just rememberd this moment, it actualy has a point and its funny, i dont take those discussions seriously, admit it, we cant argue about it, every one has theyr own truth about it

I dont have problem with people who belive in god, and pray or w/e i just hate the fact, that some people used religion, used God and people who trusted them to acoplish theyr goals, mostly evil U_U
Ah man... you're so frustrating... I've already posted the argument against that. And the sentence: "I don't care about religion, I'm atheist." is just pitfull. You obviously care enough about religion to say no to it. You're obviously greatly influenced by religion, as you choose to go against it.

And the bolded part, that's not Evilness, it's pure Geniousity...

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah man... you're so frustrating... I've already posted the argument against that. And the sentence: "I don't care about religion, I'm atheist." is just pitfull. You obviously care enough about religion to say no to it. You're obviously greatly influenced by religion, as you choose to go against it.

well, stay to your argument and dont bother U_U

whats the reason ur arguing about it? its not worth our time

kkthanxbb

Mino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ooooooouuu. mr kiwii I wonder how you was raised? you most understand that every war has a motive and religion seems to be a strong motivator. you seems to be trolling. please don't.

Mino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:p on this Forum I am a god jkjk :p

yes i realize that people get offended for different reasons, which is why i said i would shut down this discussion as soon as that happens

you really think that a religious persons only reason for being religious is their fear of death?

Ive been around death and the idea of death my whole life because my mom had cancer and I honestly say that i don't fear death..i know that all things die and that from death comes rebirth, just like i believe in the theory of evolution and that the entire universe was created over a period of billions of years not just in 7 days
its not like I dont understand that not every religious person is afraid, but that religion originated from the days when we did not understand much of the world and the mystery of death was even greater than today.

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ooooooouuu. mr kiwii I wonder how you was raised? you most understand that every war has a motive and religion seems to be a strong motivator. you seems to be trolling. please don't.
Why do you say that? Better, why do you keep saying that? Don't you read previous discussions?

And about the raising part, be more especific.

Mino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you say that? Better, why do you keep saying that? Don't you read previous discussions?

And about the raising part, be more especific.
haha I mean what is wrong with your sense of not understanding that religion is the number 1 reason to war today. even before resources. yes people kill people, but not without reason. and yes there is evil. there is nothing genius about slaughter.

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt find anything special on the argument between the student and teacher >_>
There are proves how the evolution happened, yet, nothing suggests God created everything. Also, there are lots of religions out there so how can you say your god created everything? He couldnt since there are other gods, other religions and beliefs. It doesnt make sense.

Again, in those wars, the Qur'an doesn't miraculously acquire legs and starts headbutting people. In the cruzades they used Swords, in the French wars they used canons, in the thirty years they used ships, in the taiping rebbelion they used Rice and in Islam they used pretty much anything they could get a hold on...

And Again, if you bother reading more then your own quotes, you'd find my answer to that. I'll give your a short answer here, no, that's not religion.

My quotes aren't disrespectfull, as they are your replies. What you find disrespectful are my posts.
I have to disagree. By that point of view, you're saying ppl do things without a reason/belief, with no reason. Such thing would make us all psychopaths.

It's true, they used swords, guns, ships. They used every technology possible in war, meaning they used science to fight. However, was because of science they fought? No. The reason they fought was because of their religions and beliefs. Science was just a mean to achieve victory. It's like if Religion used science to it's own advantage and to achieve it's objectives.

Religion was the reason of the wars and had it's objectives.
Science was just a mean to achieve religion's objectives. Science ''was used by'' religion.
You could continue to say that it doesn't mind. That who killed were people. However, they killed because of religion. That's the main point here, the reason. They killed because of religion and has a method to achieve what they wanted, they used science. Science by itself didn't kill anyone. It's like science was manipulated by religion.

Religion has it's own beliefs and the wars happened because of that. Because of ideologies and beliefs of a community - religion.
Science doesnt, science only has facts.

Last edited:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didnt find anything special on the argument between the student and teacher >_>
There are proves how the evolution happened, yet, nothing suggests God created everything. Also, there are lots of religions out there so how can you say your god created everything? He couldnt since there are other gods, other religions and beliefs. It doesnt make sense.

I have to disagree. By that point of view, you're saying ppl do things without a reason/belief, with no reason. Such thing would make us all psychopaths.

It's true, they used swords, guns, ships. They used every technology possible in war, meaning they used science to fight. However, was because of science they fought? No. The reason they fought was because of their religions and beliefs. Science was just a mean to achieve victory. It's like if Religion used science to it's own advantage and to achieve it's objectives.

Religion was the reason of the wars and had it's objectives.
Science was just a mean to achieve religion's objectives. Science ''was used by'' religion.
You could continue to say that it doesn't mind. That who killed were people. However, they killed because of religion. That's the main point here, the reason. They killed because of religion and has a method to achieve what they wanted, they used science. Science by itself didn't kill anyone. It's like science was manipulated by religion.

Religion has it's own beliefs and the wars happened because of that. Because of ideologies and beliefs of a community - religion.
Science doesnt, science only has facts.
First of all, thank you. Apart from pesh, you're the first person that actually shows inteligence. (Even though your arguments are horribly wrong!! Muahahaha!)

Just, kidding. It is true that we aren't all psychopaths, and yes, people do have motives to get into fight, and yes it is about their believes, but, and this goes with my previous discussion with Pesh, is it right to call Religion to that? I mean, first we must estabilish the concept of religion, even if it is very vague. Because people can't continue blaming their own actions on religion, when in truth, what they are doing doesn't fit any religion at all.

As I said, they don't find those things writen in their Religious Books. There wasn't a line at the Bible that stated: You shall Kill as many Protestants as you can. Nor there was a quote from Quor'an that stated that you have to put yourself on a plane and collide with the Twin Towers. The Books are left to the interpretation of those who read it, but using those interpretations (And on these cases, mishieved) to manipulate others into believing that's their religion is just wrong, in the sense that no, that's not religion.

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, thank you. Apart from pesh, you're the first person that actually shows inteligence. (Even though your arguments are horribly wrong!! Muahahaha!)

Just, kidding. It is true that we aren't all psychopaths, and yes, people do have motives to get into fight, and yes it is about their believes, but, and this goes with my previous discussion with Pesh, is it right to call Religion to that? I mean, first we must estabilish the concept of religion, even if it is very vague. Because people can't continue blaming their own actions on religion, when in truth, what they are doing doesn't fit any religion at all.

As I said, they don't find those things writen in their Religious Books. There wasn't a line at the Bible that stated: You shall Kill as many Protestants as you can. Nor there was a quote from Quor'an that stated that you have to put yourself on a plane and collide with the Twin Towers. The Books are left to the interpretation of those who read it, but using those interpretations (And on these cases, mishieved) to manipulate others into believing that's their religion is just wrong, in the sense that no, that's not religion.
which is what i've been saying all along ^^ finally someone gets it

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

agree with everything you said here. but dont talk about intalagence, its just a english knowledge level U_U

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agree with everything you said here. but dont talk about intalagence, its just a english knowledge level U_U
No, english knowledge level is saying Intalagence. Your opinions are about inteligent, or in your case, lack of it. But now I'm just flaming, ignore this post. xd

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, english knowledge level is saying Intalagence. Your opinions are about inteligent, or in your case, lack of it. But now I'm just flaming, ignore this post. xd
so it means that if you have same opinion as you about religion that means ur intelegent
then maybe im not intelegent but atleast im successful and thats more than enough those days
:rolleyes:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so it means that if you have same opinion as you about religion that means ur intelegent
then maybe im not intelegent but atleast im successful and thats more than enough those days
:rolleyes:
How can you even say that? The 2 persons I called inteligent disagreed with me. It's not about their opinion, is about the quality of the arguement.

Astral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
how is it a test of faith to not take part in religion? i'm not saying you are wrong i have never heard this statement before and wish to hear more about it.
Because religon is the only way of "control", rather it be the government or some other bs that they have on the people, because religon is a major tradition, and nobody can even prove that there is any kind of god or superior divine entity of any sort. People who arent involved in a religon know the real face of the world because they dont need to have fears, a church is a place to escape to, to hide fears. Having no fear is how somebody unlocks their potential as their own individual, religon allows a thought to come in mind that there's a place to go to in time of some sort of despair.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can you even say that? The 2 persons I called inteligent disagreed with me. It's not about their opinion, is about the quality of the arguement.
well intelegent ppl dont insult others just couse they dont share same point of view on some usless theme :rolleyes:

and i dont understand what did u achieve by flaming my opinion, i mean does it really consurnes you so much? Carebear? or just growing e-balls?

anyways congrats with that, i think you won debate! O.O

failer xD

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well intelegent ppl dont insult others just couse they dont share same point of view on some usless theme :rolleyes:

and i dont understand what did u achieve by flaming my opinion, i mean does it really consurnes you so much? Carebear? or just growing e-balls?

anyways congrats with that, i think you won debate! O.O

failer xD
Hod do you know that? Do you have experience with inteligent people? Have you ever studied their behaviour? In which facts do you base your statement? Or is it just a mere and weak induction?

Yes, yes. All of those.

Thank you!