Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a mistranslated. It's just Generals dude
You must be registered for see images
The way you know that you have the correct book translation is when they have volumes and table of context in them. Those manga sites that have them out earlier are done by Manga fans who edit and crop out with photoshop translating the kanji with search engines or those who took a couple of years learning Japanese. So they're not 100% official. Most of them are forum members.
Hmm... Sounds a bit weird. But that could be because I'm so use to commanders? Also, I've literally seen EVERY translation with commander, at least one would be general before these "official" ones were shown. I'm fairly certain that with all the Asian readers out there, that one would have piped up at seeing Commanders instead of Generals surely?
Granted Viz are suppose to be the correct translation as they are checked and shit as they're official and what not.

The only Commanders are in Whitebeard's crew, that's it.

Okay I see your point. I thought you would see the First mates being close to each other in strength and it would take extreme diff or deadlock in a fight. Blackbeard's crew is still green, and Blackbeard just beat Marco a year ago to claim Yonko title.

The reason why I thought that the Yonko's First Mate were close to each other in level is because also when Luffy defeated a Yonko First Mate Katakuri, he also became Yonko.
I think Blackbeard took the title of Yonko after Marco's defeat not because he was a first mate, but that that was truly the last bit of Whitebeard's "influence." Meaning he took his lands and power and finished off the last bit of resistance to full take Whitebeard's place as a Yonko. Plus, that was a war wasn't it? Remnants against the Blackbeard pirates, so there's no telling how that battle went down.

Jack was impressive because he stalemated Dukestorm and CatViper for 5 days straight which is at least a Warlord level feat first down by Ace and Jimbei during their fight.
Though I feel like Jack is FirstMate because he survived 4 admiral level (3 of them slightly above) marines that transported Doflamingo to the Impel down. Showing no fear when he attacked them too.
I feel ya. I don't think he's a push over, I said he was surprisingly quick (and obviously strong) in close combat, but maybe the fact that it was all off panelled doesn't quite give the full story of the "feat" if you know what I mean? Whereas Katakuri got a full showing of speed, power, DF and haki. Feats wise I suppose Jack probably would appear to be stronger by the things you've just said he's done, but from what we've seen?? Come on, Katakuri would have him I reckon and not by a close call either.

Smoothie got poisoned by Sanji's sister and her feats are practically nothing. She didn't show anything to prove that she is strong at all. I see her being on Cracker's level just to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Exactly! You expect her to be on the Sweet Commanders level, even though her display was absolute garbage...

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... Sounds a bit weird. But that could be because I'm so use to commanders? Also, I've literally seen EVERY translation with commander, at least one would be general before these "official" ones were shown. I'm fairly certain that with all the Asian readers out there, that one would have piped up at seeing Commanders instead of Generals surely?
Granted Viz are suppose to be the correct translation as they are checked and shit as they're official and what not.
That's because mangapanda,stream,reader, etc are all translations done forum members with little knowledge of the japanese language so for some they use translation engine for raw text.
People like to associate other characters with another hence the whole king,queen, jack, joker suits thing that came from Dofy's crew is now being applied to Kaido's crew.
People still think that rank doesn't matter on a Yonko's crew just because those are Whitebeard's rules so they automatically associate that rule when it's wrong.
That's why you can't rely on them to be accurate. Viz print is officially down and it's not rushed by forum editors. One of them is even a Narutobase member while others are on reddit, naruto forum, Op forum etc.
They're called Generals not Commanders. Every Emperor of the sea has different names for their higher ranking officer close to the Yonko.

In short they're called bias translating.
I think Blackbeard took the title of Yonko after Marco's defeat not because he was a first mate, but that that was truly the last bit of Whitebeard's "influence." Meaning he took his lands and power and finished off the last bit of resistance to full take Whitebeard's place as a Yonko. Plus, that was a war wasn't it? Remnants against the Blackbeard pirates, so there's no telling how that battle went down.
Yeah it was called the Grudge War but in order for you to say that Whitbeard's "influence" there would have to be a reason. Why Marco? What makes him so special in comparison to the rest? And why did Marco lead the group. My reasoning is because he's First Mate. First mate is suppose to be the second strongest in the crew that gives orders when the captain's not available.
First Mates have been made a big deal since the beginning:
That's my two sense on the matter and everyone is different.

I feel ya. I don't think he's a push over, I said he was surprisingly quick (and obviously strong) in close combat, but maybe the fact that it was all off panelled doesn't quite give the full story of the "feat" if you know what I mean? Whereas Katakuri got a full showing of speed, power, DF and haki. Feats wise I suppose Jack probably would appear to be stronger by the things you've just said he's done, but from what we've seen?? Come on, Katakuri would have him I reckon and not by a close call either.
I think it's a close call too, and by the exact same reasons on what you listed that's why I think he's Yonko First Mate if not close too. Maybe like second strongest like Caliburn said but I'm leaning towards First Mate.

Exactly! You expect her to be on the Sweet Commanders level, even though her display was absolute garbage...
There's something I'm not understanding here before we further continue.

I don't understand why people say "commander level" despite the fact that commanders are only on Whitebeard's crew, the term commander, general, ship captain, or whatever you want to call it is too broad and uneven when it comes to levels.
Like for an example Whitebeard's commanders 6-16 are so weak that Big mom's ministers are stronger by feats and vice admirals have been shown to defeat those commanders as well. When other commander such as jozu, vista, and ace where shown to go up against the standard Warlord of the Sea's level.
Then there's Marco who's a commander who is First Mate of Whitbeard, so to say that Smoothie is "commander level" would mean that she's on the same level as Marco (First Mate) and Commander Cruiel who was defeated by a vice admiral.
You're basically saying that everyone in Whitebeard's ship is on the same level including Marco.

So I don't get it when people say commander level because there's a lot of weak commanders on Whitebeard's ship. I think Moriah beat commander Curiel as well.

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because mangapanda,stream,reader, etc are all translations done forum members with little knowledge of the japanese language so for some they use translation engine for raw text.
People like to associate other characters with another hence the whole king,queen, jack, joker suits thing that came from Dofy's crew is now being applied to Kaido's crew.
But it's not like Kaido's doesn't at all follow suit... See what I did there... He has a Calamity with a reference to the Jack cards and Gifters with names the same as real life card games. So I don't see it as outlandish to think that more of his crew could potentially be the same?

People still think that rank doesn't matter on a Yonko's crew just because those are Whitebeard's rules so they automatically associate that rule when it's wrong.
I'm not too sure on what you're saying here :/

That's why you can't rely on them to be accurate. Viz print is officially down and it's not rushed by forum editors. One of them is even a Narutobase member while others are on reddit, naruto forum, Op forum etc.
They're called Generals not Commanders. Every Emperor of the sea has different names for their higher ranking officer close to the Yonko.

In short they're called bias translating.
I get ya... I don't always take translations as 100% when reading. Hence why when you get the spoilers as shabby as they are, they're usually short and sweet snipets of what you'll get. But the translations for the actual chapters are usually on point, but you can get the gist when there's something amiss.

Yeah it was called the Grudge War but in order for you to say that Whitbeard's "influence" there would have to be a reason. Why Marco? What makes him so special in comparison to the rest? And why did Marco lead the group. My reasoning is because he's First Mate. First mate is suppose to be the second strongest in the crew that gives orders when the captain's not available.
First Mates have been made a big deal since the beginning:
That's my two sense on the matter and everyone is different.
Whitebeard's "influence" was the last of Whitebeard's crew. That's what I was referring to. As in everything else that Whitebeard had, Blackbeard took. Only thing that was left that could even remotely claim Whitebeard's Yonko title, was his crew. And Marco was highlighted as he was the First Mate. The next in command. So Blackbeard taking them out in that war (all of them, not just Marco), was him finalising his place as Yonko instead of Whitebeard. So not necessarily just that Marco, the First Mate, was defeated.

I think it's a close call too, and by the exact same reasons on what you listed that's why I think he's Yonko First Mate if not close too. Maybe like second strongest like Caliburn said but I'm leaning towards First Mate.
I think he's gonna be second too... Always thought that. I just don't think Oda would show Kaido's top henchman off first.

There's something I'm not understanding here before we further continue.

I don't understand why people say "commander level" despite the fact that commanders are only on Whitebeard's crew, the term commander, general, ship captain, or whatever you want to call it is too broad and uneven when it comes to levels.
Like for an example Whitebeard's commanders 6-16 are so weak that Big mom's ministers are stronger by feats and vice admirals have been shown to defeat those commanders as well. When other commander such as jozu, vista, and ace where shown to go up against the standard Warlord of the Sea's level.
Then there's Marco who's a commander who is First Mate of Whitbeard, so to say that Smoothie is "commander level" would mean that she's on the same level as Marco (First Mate) and Commander Cruiel who was defeated by a vice admiral.
You're basically saying that everyone in Whitebeard's ship is on the same level including Marco.

So I don't get it when people say commander level because there's a lot of weak commanders on Whitebeard's ship. I think Moriah beat commander Curiel as well.
That was meant for Big Mom's "generals"... See, I'm too used to calling them Commanders! Contrary to the masses, I don't think Katakuri and Cracker are so far apart in strength as people think. Katakuri wins, don't get me wrong, but Cracker isn't going down easy in the slightest. And then there's Smoothie, she's going to be on the same level despite not having shown us that. Just makes sense that she would be. With her size and sword, I feel like she takes up the style of fighting the giants do... Anyone else think that at all, or just me? :O

P.S I think Whitebeard is sort of the outlier here... His crew must have been seriously nerfed / under shown in the paramount war. I think the next time we see Marco fight (assuming he does decide to help out), he's going to be a beast! But Kaido's "Captains," Blackbeard's "Ship Captains" and Big Mom's "Generals" are on the same level. So far, there hasn't been enough for me to discern them as different from seeing Cracker and Katakuri. Yes it would appear First Mates are the strongest, but not on another tier as such. But that's then my opinion.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it's not like Kaido's doesn't at all follow suit... See what I did there... He has a Calamity with a reference to the Jack cards and Gifters with names the same as real life card games. So I don't see it as outlandish to think that more of his crew could potentially be the same?
Sheepshead said that the calamities are referred to the disasters they bring. People speculate suits because of the name Jack and Doflamingo arc.

I'm not too sure on what you're saying here :/
People apply other ship logic to everyone else which is wrong. People think that ranking on a ship doesn’t matter just because Whitebeard’s ship has that rule. So they think all Yonko ships ranking is obsolete.

I get ya... I don't always take translations as 100% when reading. Hence why when you get the spoilers as shabby as they are, they're usually short and sweet snipets of what you'll get. But the translations for the actual chapters are usually on point, but you can get the gist when there's something amiss.
Exactly

Whitebeard's "influence" was the last of Whitebeard's crew. That's what I was referring to. As in everything else that Whitebeard had, Blackbeard took. Only thing that was left that could even remotely claim Whitebeard's Yonko title, was his crew. And Marco was highlighted as he was the First Mate. The next in command. So Blackbeard taking them out in that war (all of them, not just Marco), was him finalising his place as Yonko instead of Whitebeard. So not necessarily just that Marco, the First Mate, was defeated.
I agree but the Blackbeard crew fought the commanders. It’s like when Luffy fought Barque works, he didn’t fight every body he mainly fought the captain himself Crocodile, same thing with Moria.
Taking down the crew is something that is raised in terms of threat level but it’s the most powerful person that they defeat that will determine your status.
Teech defeating Marco was the cause of him gaining Yonko status if Marco didn’t lead the group then nothing will happen for Blackbeard, he’d be in the same situation as Weevile.
Luffy defeating Katakuri is what cause Luffy to be Emperor of the sea. If he beat only Cracker then his bounty would just go up by like another 100 million of anything. He wouldn’t be 5th Emperor.

I think he's gonna be second too... Always thought that. I just don't think Oda would show Kaido's top henchman off first.
We’ll see what happens I’m not doubting it since it happened to Ace.

That was meant for Big Mom's "generals"... See, I'm too used to calling them Commanders! Contrary to the masses, I don't think Katakuri and Cracker are so far apart in strength as people think. Katakuri wins, don't get me wrong, but Cracker isn't going down easy in the slightest. And then there's Smoothie, she's going to be on the same level despite not having shown us that. Just makes sense that she would be. With her size and sword, I feel like she takes up the style of fighting the giants do... Anyone else think that at all, or just me? :O
You might be the only one who thinks that the First Mate is close the lower commanders/captains/generals.
Luffy and Teech earner a title, and Luffy was near death when he fought Dogtooth.
When he fought Cracker, he went to sleep for a little while before shortly getting pummeled by Sanji’s Diablo Jambi then fought off Big mom’s army for a little while
In the Dogtooth fight he couldn’t even move and he was shown getting stronger during the fight.
P.S I think Whitebeard is sort of the outlier here... His crew must have been seriously nerfed / under shown in the paramount war. I think the next time we see Marco fight (assuming he does decide to help out), he's going to be a beast! But Kaido's "Captains," Blackbeard's "Ship Captains" and Big Mom's "Generals" are on the same level. So far, there hasn't been enough for me to discern them as different from seeing Cracker and Katakuri. Yes it would appear First Mates are the strongest, but not on another tier as such. But that's then my opinion.
Okay then. You believe that some First Mates are way beyond the others which is understandable.
As for top ranking officers such as Smoothie, Cracker, Snack, Ace, and Jozu, Vista (top 4-5 of Yonko ship) I believe that they’re just Warlord level.
Since they were fighting on similar terms during the war and Ace 2nd division stalemated a Warlord Jimbei for 5 days.
That’s how I see it.
The First Mates as you said are stronger so they should be in a tier above Warlord level.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I said it was implied. There's 3 people with a billion bounty with one of them being the 5th emperor of the sea, the other being the First Mate of Big mom's crew or at least the strongest of the Big mom pirates, and Jack who many believe (besides you) to also be the First Mate of Kaido's crew.

Just because there are other two calamity captains in Kaido's crew doesn't mean that they will all share equal levels. We seen that with Whitebeard's commander and Big mom's generals.
With that said you are also speculating that there is another calamity stronger than Jack based on "traditional showings of First Mates being the last shown" due to suspense and character building which is understandable but not a fact so far.

I said that the billion bounty mark is where the cut is, anything lower will not hold that same threat level/strength level. Jack and Dogtooth both hold that bounty mark regardless if one's higher than the other leading me to believe that they are equivalent.
The only time when I don’t apply that logic is when you’re below that billion bounty threat.

Also note that we know where beating a billion bounty First Mate gets you as a pirate captain just by assessing what Blackbeard and Luffy did (I’m assuming that Marco has a billion as well), so are you going to sit here and argue with me that General Smoothie holds the same threat level as General Dogtooth?

You’re also forgetting one important detail. Oda made the ceiling a lot more visible when the new Emperor of the sea also had 1.5 billion bounty.
So do not expect to see another powerful pirate with let’s say a 10+100+ billion bounty unless they are Dragon or another Emperor of the Sea.
The way you’re wording it, you’re expecting someone to super exceed Dogtooth and Jack’s bounty equivalent to be 10 bill or 100 bill and not be of Yonko status.
Even when Ace’s bounty was first shown, today his bounty still towers over people that are suppose to be around his current level.

Not really

You’re mistaken me for Riker. I didn’t give you a statement, I asked you a question and you started on the offense. Go read what I said properly and you’ll see.
The only time I really reinforce myself is when it’s written clear as day in the manga. I take the text very literally just in case you haven’t notice and a perfect example of that is when I refer to the higher subordines of the Yonko by their actual position. For an example Kaido’s high ranking member
; and fortunately enough for me those half-wits Riker and LoveCook are there cracking jokes when they don’t know that they are making a fool of themselves. Same thing with

But back on topic, I asked you a question because by the way you’re talking it seems like you already have your own opinion on how it should be, my reply was just to figure out what it is.
And I just explained to you that the way how you interpret this implying is far from being a certainty and hence you can't make such assumptions.

It's actually quite exemplary that you refer to Luffy as an emperor and that you think what other people believe functions as an argument. That latter is completely irrelevant; what matters is the reasons why they believe that and I reckon the primary reason is not in the first place because of his bounty, but because he was once referred to as Kaidou's right-hand man. Only that was done by his own subordinate, which might have been mere boasting or wishful-thinking as we still don't know how any of the three Calamities interact with Kaidou and maybe all of them consider themselves the right-hand man. What's more I wouldn't say that when it comes to believing things, the community has a great track record. And concerning the emperor-thing, that was said once by a scoop-obsessed bird, yet in the very same chapter BB, a real Yonkou, questioned that claim. So you arbitrarily go with what one character says, but ignore another who objectively speaking is much more reliable in that matter and if that is how you reason, your reasoning is going to be full of holes.

So again you can't just assume that 1B is some special limit and thus can't be used as an argument to say that Dogtooth = Jack.

I never said that all of the Calamities have to be of the exact level. The point was that we don't know anything about them and that because we only have Dogtooth as a reference, you can't just make him equal to Jack. And once more: context. Why do you keep bringing the WB pirates up? They were used completely different in the story, their crew was organized in a different way and we don't even know most of their bounties.

I was hypothesizing, yes. Something that I made very clear. It's a fact that it's a common trope that when a group of powerful characters gets introduced in different moments, the strongest is saved for last. I never said anything about first mates purposely here as that's asking for pointless complications. It's also a fact that Oda has applied this trope multiple times. It's subjective, but still very well defendable to say that it's incredibly odd to have such a character being manhandled that early. So concluding from that (on top of some other stuff I mentioned) that Jack is not the strongest is a rational and justifiable hypothesis. I never said nor portrayed that my conclusion is a fact, but my reasoning is very well solid here, unlike yours which is contradicting and flawed.

Once more you can't just assume that 1B is some official limit that's in place here that says people of 1B are in a different dimension than people of 999M. Again if that was correct than Dogtooth can not be equal to Jack as his bounty is higher. You just make highly convenient, but baseless assumptions just to cover up the contradiction in your own reasoning. That's like making rules up that benefit you while playing a game.

Logically if you beat a 1B bounty, it's to be expected that your bounty would surpass that bounty of the one beat. Luffy however didn't just receive that bounty for beating Dogtooth, he received it for a multitude of factors: Jinbei joining, having connections with the Vinsmokes, beating Cracker, attempting to kill BM etc. What's more Luffy is an exception as his bounty made ridiculously huge jumps in a short timespan, while normally it's something that's increased over time gradually and BB is also not a very good example here as he's likewise a special character. Again context.

And I never said Dogtooth and Smoothie are equal, that's a faulty assumption again you made which is most likely the result of a flaw I pointed out in your reasoning which you tried to ignore.

In fact at one point Jinbei said that after 500M it becomes difficult to increase your bounty. So instead of seeing 1B as a starting point, it's much more reasonable to assume it's an ending point similar to 500M. Namely that from the moment 1B is reached, it becomes excessively harder to increase it.

I'm not forgetting anything here. I even clearly placed a number on it: around 1.1B. A personal estimation which again I don't claim to be a fact, but one that, unlike everything you say, has very well ground to stand on. Where you got this 10B and 100B is beyond me, but it does show -again- your inability to understand context.

I'm going to drop another one of my ideas here. Not saying this is a fact, but I would be hugely surprised if, after the end of this arc, not at least one Yonkou got beaten in large by the Strawhats. That would make Luffy a real emperor and not that pseudo-emperor thingy you try to pass off as a fact and do you think his bounty is going to stay at 1.5B then? This is if the WG would still find the need to place a bounty on his head. And considering you like to keep going on about this special 1B limit and how it's for First Mates, wouldn't it make all the sense in the world that Luffy would have people under him that have exceeded that limit? After all Dogtooth and Jack are under a Yonkou and it would be rather embarrassing if Luffy is an emperor, but all the Strawhats are under 500M. And didn't you just establish yourself that Luffy gained his bounty by beating a 1B bounty? So wouldn't it make all the sense in the world that certain Strawhats will cross the 1B threshold by beating 1B bounty characters? Isn't it so that it doesn't matter if a Strawhat would gain a bounty even higher than Luffy's current one if Luffy's own bounty would be increased at the same time, something that has already happened before?

If you ask irrelevant and nonsense questions, I'm really not going to bother with them.

TL; DR: I'm not mistaking you for anyone. The fact that you in an attempt to invalidate my ideas, invalidated your own and strengthened mine, confirms what I explained before. You don't seem to understand the value of context at all and that you just admitted you always take text literally is the same as admitting that. And if you don't understand context, everything you say becomes completely useless. That's how important it is.

What you are doing is like trying to make a puzzle by adding pieces of completely different puzzles, creating a nonsensical, mismatched compilation that represents nothing, but pretend it's the original puzzle. That's not how it works.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And I just explained to you that the way how you interpret this implying is far from being a certainty and hence you can't make such assumptions.

It's actually quite exemplary that you refer to Luffy as an emperor and that you think what other people believe functions as an argument. That latter is completely irrelevant; what matters is the reasons why they believe that and I reckon the primary reason is not in the first place because of his bounty, but because he was once referred to as Kaidou's right-hand man. Only that was done by his own subordinate, which might have been mere boasting or wishful-thinking as we still don't know how any of the three Calamities interact with Kaidou and maybe all of them consider themselves the right-hand man. What's more I wouldn't say that when it comes to believing things, the community has a great track record. And concerning the emperor-thing, that was said once by a scoop-obsessed bird, yet in the very same chapter BB, a real Yonkou, questioned that claim. So you arbitrarily go with what one character says, but ignore another who objectively speaking is much more reliable in that matter and if that is how you reason, your reasoning is going to be full of holes.

So again you can't just assume that 1B is some special limit and thus can't be used as an argument to say that Dogtooth = Jack.

I never said that all of the Calamities have to be of the exact level. The point was that we don't know anything about them and that because we only have Dogtooth as a reference, you can't just make him equal to Jack. And once more: context. Why do you keep bringing the WB pirates up? They were used completely different in the story, their crew was organized in a different way and we don't even know most of their bounties.

I was hypothesizing, yes. Something that I made very clear. It's a fact that it's a common trope that when a group of powerful characters gets introduced in different moments, the strongest is saved for last. I never said anything about first mates purposely here as that's asking for pointless complications. It's also a fact that Oda has applied this trope multiple times. It's subjective, but still very well defendable to say that it's incredibly odd to have such a character being manhandled that early. So concluding from that (on top of some other stuff I mentioned) that Jack is not the strongest is a rational and justifiable hypothesis. I never said nor portrayed that my conclusion is a fact, but my reasoning is very well solid here, unlike yours which is contradicting and flawed.

Once more you can't just assume that 1B is some official limit that's in place here that says people of 1B are in a different dimension than people of 999M. Again if that was correct than Dogtooth can not be equal to Jack as his bounty is higher. You just make highly convenient, but baseless assumptions just to cover up the contradiction in your own reasoning. That's like making rules up that benefit you while playing a game.

Logically if you beat a 1B bounty, it's to be expected that your bounty would surpass that bounty of the one beat. Luffy however didn't just receive that bounty for beating Dogtooth, he received it for a multitude of factors: Jinbei joining, having connections with the Vinsmokes, beating Cracker, attempting to kill BM etc. What's more Luffy is an exception as his bounty made ridiculously huge jumps in a short timespan, while normally it's something that's increased over time gradually and BB is also not a very good example here as he's likewise a special character. Again context.

And I never said Dogtooth and Smoothie are equal, that's a faulty assumption again you made which is most likely the result of a flaw I pointed out in your reasoning which you tried to ignore.

In fact at one point Jinbei said that after 500M it becomes difficult to increase your bounty. So instead of seeing 1B as a starting point, it's much more reasonable to assume it's an ending point similar to 500M. Namely that from the moment 1B is reached, it becomes excessively harder to increase it.

I'm not forgetting anything here. I even clearly placed a number on it: around 1.1B. A personal estimation which again I don't claim to be a fact, but one that, unlike everything you say, has very well ground to stand on. Where you got this 10B and 100B is beyond me, but it does show -again- your inability to understand context.

I'm going to drop another one of my ideas here. Not saying this is a fact, but I would be hugely surprised if, after the end of this arc, not at least one Yonkou got beaten in large by the Strawhats. That would make Luffy a real emperor and not that pseudo-emperor thingy you try to pass off as a fact and do you think his bounty is going to stay at 1.5B then? This is if the WG would still find the need to place a bounty on his head. And considering you like to keep going on about this special 1B limit and how it's for First Mates, wouldn't it make all the sense in the world that Luffy would have people under him that have exceeded that limit? After all Dogtooth and Jack are under a Yonkou and it would be rather embarrassing if Luffy is an emperor, but all the Strawhats are under 500M. And didn't you just establish yourself that Luffy gained his bounty by beating a 1B bounty? So wouldn't it make all the sense in the world that certain Strawhats will cross the 1B threshold by beating 1B bounty characters? Isn't it so that it doesn't matter if a Strawhat would gain a bounty even higher than Luffy's current one if Luffy's own bounty would be increased at the same time, something that has already happened before?

If you ask irrelevant and nonsense questions, I'm really not going to bother with them.

TL; DR: I'm not mistaking you for anyone. The fact that you in an attempt to invalidate my ideas, invalidated your own and strengthened mine, confirms what I explained before. You don't seem to understand the value of context at all and that you just admitted you always take text literally is the same as admitting that. And if you don't understand context, everything you say becomes completely useless. That's how important it is.

What you are doing is like trying to make a puzzle by adding pieces of completely different puzzles, creating a nonsensical, mismatched compilation that represents nothing, but pretend it's the original puzzle. That's not how it works.
Not only did not reply to what I'm talking about, you're saying me asking a question to see your viewpoint as "nonsensical." Seriously what is wrong with you? Such arrogant reply and you're talking like you already know what's going to happen in the next 10 chapters.
That's all you're doing, going on the offensive instead of looking at things in unique perspective. You're just trying to counter based on opinion alone neglecting the words that came out of Kuzan's mouth when it comes to the purpose of bounties.
I'm just going to assume that you're standpoint is the same as Riker because you sound a lot like him right now.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only did not reply to what I'm talking about, you're saying me asking a question to see your viewpoint as "nonsensical." Seriously what is wrong with you? Such arrogant reply and you're talking like you already know what's going to happen in the next 10 chapters.
That's all you're doing, going on the offensive instead of looking at things in unique perspective. You're just trying to counter based on opinion alone neglecting the words that came out of Kuzan's mouth when it comes to the purpose of bounties.
I'm just going to assume that you're standpoint is the same as Riker because you sound a lot like him right now.
Ever thought about it that if you're driving on the highway and you keep encountering wrong way drivers, that it actually might be you who is driving the wrong way ? (PS. this is a metaphor)

Just look at the way you're mouthing off at the entire section, it's really unhealthy to get worked up over a manga discussion.

Minamoto:
No wonder you don’t know shit about Onepiece. The worst part is that your using pixel to measure two different perceptive viewpoints of each manga dressrosa being closer than the marineford image.
Just stop. You lost.
Riker, UzumakiMacho:
Bro watch out. If we keep agreeing here Riker and stupid Macho are gonna start calling us alts again.
Easyfathom:
This moron is still trying to justify himself after I just listed the people who were smart enough to realize that I was using the correct title.
Me:
How fucking dense are you ? You're hopeless idiot that denied the manga pages in front of you.
This is all in the last 10 days, take a chill pill. Come out of your ivory tower and stop trying to explain One Piece to all of us like you're some kind of all-knowing deity.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have been ignoring most of my points the entire time and replied with stuff that was barely or not relevant at all and even then I still bothered to reply to most of it. This post of yours is a prime example of that. Despite the reality that everything in my previous post was a direct reaction on something you said, you now saying I didn't reply to what you were talking about is pretty much admitting you are completely stuck in your own argumentation, but try to weasel your way out of it by diverting to the topic and I told you before that there is no point in answering questions that are completely irrelevant.

I mean look at you. I merely pointed out the flaws in your reasoning. Your reaction? "You're arrogant; you're like Riker; what's wrong with you...". But no sensible argument of any kind. You now start to talk about Kuzan again. Why? He just said that a bounty is influenced by the threat someone poses, which is something almost everyone knows (and I have said this before in this thread) and what's more it doesn't change anything of what you said nor does it have any influence on anything I said. You just randomly drop stuff.

Pretty sure you didn't even read my last post as it makes absolutely no sense to say you're going to assume my viewpoint is the same as someone's else purely based on how you interpret the way I sound. That's like assuming your car can fly because you think it sounds the same as an airplane. Not to mention I made my viewpoint abundantly clear. Unless you mean my viewpoint on your irrelevant questions, but once more they are freaking useless. Why are you even guessing my viewpoint, using very iffy reasons, on stuff that's redundant? And this while you completely ignore the relevant stuff I posted?

And saying you're looking things through a unique perspective is pointless if there's no consistency or logic in it. That would merely be a euphemism for saying you're randomly making things up. Not to mention there's nothing unique about anything you said.

It pretty much comes down that you're plainly whining at this point because I made it clear you have no idea how to formulate a solid opinion on something.

Caliburn must feel bad for Variah. He deleted an entire page worth of comments to cover up Variah's stupidity.
Statistically speaking Rikudou Tobi is doing worse as I had to delete more irrelevant posts of him than Riker. Btw you're in 3rd place and as far as I am concerned, all of them were braincellkillers.

Last edited:

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have been ignoring most of my points the entire time and replied with stuff that was barely or not relevant at all and even then I still bothered to reply to most of it. This post of yours is a prime example of that. Despite the reality that everything in my previous post was a direct reaction on something you said, you now saying I didn't reply to what you were talking about is pretty much admitting you are completely stuck in your own argumentation, but try to weasel your way out of it by diverting to the topic and I told you before that there is no point in answering questions that are completely irrelevant.

I mean look at you. I merely pointed out the flaws in your reasoning. Your reaction? "You're arrogant; you're like Riker; what's wrong with you...". But no sensible argument of any kind. You now start to talk about Kuzan again. Why? He just said that a bounty is influenced by the threat someone poses, which is something almost everyone knows (and I have said this before in this thread) and what's more it doesn't change anything of what you said nor does it have any influence on anything I said. You just randomly drop stuff.

Pretty sure you didn't even read my last post as it makes absolutely no sense to say you're going to assume my viewpoint is the same as someone's else purely based on how you interpret the way I sound. That's like assuming your car can fly because you think it sounds the same as an airplane. Not to mention I made my viewpoint abundantly clear. Unless you mean my viewpoint on your irrelevant questions, but once more they are freaking useless. Why are you even guessing my viewpoint, using very iffy reasons, on stuff that's redundant? And this while you completely ignore the relevant stuff I posted?

And saying you're looking things through a unique perspective is pointless if there's no consistency or logic in it. That would merely be a euphemism for saying you're randomly making things up. Not to mention there's nothing unique about anything you said.

It pretty much comes down that you're plainly whining at this point because I made it clear you have no idea how to formulate a solid opinion on something.

Statistically speaking Rikudou Tobi is doing worse as I had to delete more irrelevant posts of him than Riker. Btw you're in 3rd place and as far as I am concerned, all of them were braincellkillers.
Variah is Rikudou Tobi.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is awesome... Its just hard to think of someones bounty in kaidos crew being higher than jacks if big mom had the stronger crew/family. ... But maybe theyre just high based on threat level. Or maybe they arent as high as jacks but theyre still stronger than jack and jacks is just so high due to his actions

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is awesome... Its just hard to think of someones bounty in kaidos crew being higher than jacks if big mom had the stronger crew/family. ... But maybe theyre just high based on threat level. Or maybe they arent as high as jacks but theyre still stronger than jack and jacks is just so high due to his actions
The family line may have been literal, family not crew. She seems to have the biggest family we've seen in OP so far in the actual family sense.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The family line may have been literal, family not crew. She seems to have the biggest family we've seen in OP so far in the actual family sense.
Sorry i just cant imagine oda giving every single one of the yonkos the strongest something that each yonko had over the other and he not be talking about her crew. But yes in terms of the strongest family / crew it could be how many people there are.

But kaidos has a 1000 zoan army. And im sure headliners would be like daifuku and oven. And with how luffy is doing these headliners . daifuku and oven would smash them. Just like i see cracker smashing jack with his biscuits and sword.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry i just cant imagine oda giving every single one of the yonkos the strongest something that each yonko had over the other and he not be talking about her crew. But yes in terms of the strongest family / crew it could be how many people there are.

But kaidos has a 1000 zoan army. And im sure headliners would be like daifuku and oven. And with how luffy is doing these headliners . daifuku and oven would smash them. Just like i see cracker smashing jack with his biscuits and sword.
What was Shanks' strongest again? I was always figuring his crew to be the strongest but his crews not actual family like BM's so the strongest family title would still hold, none of the other yonkou have really even shown any family. WB has a maybe son. Shanks has a maybe son lol. Kaido has no one we know of. Maybe a son?

And I agree Oven and Daifuku would beat Rummy and sheepshead and holdem and them but not Hawkins or Drake. We haven't seen all of the beast pirates but most seem goofy for the reputation Kaido has

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was Shanks' strongest again? I was always figuring his crew to be the strongest but his crews not actual family like BM's so the strongest family title would still hold, none of the other yonkou have really even shown any family. WB has a maybe son. Shanks has a maybe son lol. Kaido has no one we know of. Maybe a son?

And I agree Oven and Daifuku would beat Rummy and sheepshead and holdem and them but not Hawkins or Drake. We haven't seen all of the beast pirates but most seem goofy for the reputation Kaido has
Oven and daifuku would destroy hawkins and drake imo

And Shanks had the strongest haki
Whitebeard strongest man
Kaido strongest not man (creature)
Big mom strongest family

And like I said. It wouldnt make sense for oda to give each yonko a strongest something over everyone else and not big mom. The reason her crew is the strongest is because its her family. She even went into a rant about it in the manga. I dont even like big mom and can still swallow my pride and say she has the strongest crew... Like why do people try to find so many ways around everything oda says lmao. "He SaID FaMilY NoT CreW" head ass

Like why even bring up having the strongest family if it doesn't give her any advantage lmao . ima say she has the strongest family even though that wouldnt help her against the yonkos. Yeah okay

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oven and daifuku would destroy hawkins and drake imo
I just don't think there's any basis to that tbh but I'll hear you out.

And Shanks had the strongest haki
Whitebeard strongest man
Kaido strongest not man (creature)
Big mom strongest family

And like I said. It wouldnt make sense for oda to give each yonko a strongest something over everyone else and not big mom. The reason her crew is the strongest is because its her family. She even went into a rant about it in the manga. I dont even like big mom and can still swallow my pride and say she has the strongest crew... Like why do people try to find so many ways around everything oda says lmao. "He SaID FaMilY NoT CreW" head ass

Like why even bring up having the strongest family if it doesn't give her any advantage lmao . ima say she has the strongest family even though that wouldnt help her against the yonkos. Yeah okay
BM has the strongest defense from what we've seen. Kaido has scars, WB lost his head and Shanks lost an arm but she's barely scratched her knees. But if Shanks was given strongest haki than yeah it's a good chance family was used in place of crew. I don't think I've ever seen the interview or whatever it was where you got that from so just going off of what I've been seeing in here.

Because he said one of the words and not the other and their not synonymous.