Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ace was introduced as a before he was Luffy's brother the next chapter over. And as for and nothing more when he was first introduced too as well.
There's no definite order like I said before but the only reason why we know Dogtooth is stronger his because of his 1 billion bounty. We know that it's common sense that he's the strongest (unless you're Uzumaki Macho) based on his bounty being the highest so we stick to this no questions asked, so why would Jack be an lower if he's essentially Dogtooth's threat equivalent?

You said so yourself that it needs to be balanced. Even Ace who is 2nd division is lower than Big mom's top 4 generals. Even though bounties are not 100% accurate when it comes to threat levels, it's pretty damn near close and so we know that there's a strength requirement in becoming one. Which my point still stands about this bounty thing. It wouldn't make sense for Jack to be weaker given his than anybody else in Kaido's crew unless Oda is trying this new unorthodox approach like he did with Sanji and Zoro. Zoro being by his colleagues is now a few bounties less than Sanji the third or maybe even forth strongest in the crew now that Jimbei has now joined.

edit: Jack getting smashed by Zushina is very understandable because it's an island. I don't expect anyone who isn't Whitebeard's level of strength to take a hit from an elephant shaped island.

I'm talking about threat level not pirates vs rebels. Even though the revolutionaries are not pirates, there's leader is still the most dangerous man in the world and the chief of staff's bounty is no shy of proving how formidable those people are.
Sure Sabo is young but his bounty is higher than most people who are older than him. Big mom's generals are naturally higher than everyone else because she has a reputation for having the strongest family (crew).
That really doesn't change anything. You're completely disregarding the contextual frame here as at that point no one even know what it meant to be a WB commander. If he wasn't Luffy's brother, he most likely wouldn't have been introduced there. He was introduced in that arc as Luffy's brother, the bit about WB only became relevant hundreds of chapters later and as I said the WB crew was never an opposing crew they would have to beat. You're just nitpicking on something irrelevant.

Dogtooth was introduced as the last Sweet Commander, with the highest bounty on top of being regarded as one of the biggest problems on that very same page you posted, this on a moment everyone was expecting soon an all-out brawl. I don't even get the point you're trying to make here as you've just confirmed what I said previously.

I've also said that Smoothie's bounty isn't far of either from Jack's, so why can't Jack be her equivalent? Which means there is still someone above him. In another thread I stated my expectation is that the strongest Calamity will have a bounty of around 1.1B, which makes it a 100m higher than Jack and ~50m higher than Dogtooth. Overall the Calamities would have slightly higher bounties, but these are so high the difference is negligible and thus keeping the crews balanced.

Ace was still a recent addition to WB's crew and Ace hadn't been for that long a pirate either. In contrast people like Vista, Joze and Marco have been WB members for decades. It has also never been explicitly stated, though many people assumed, that the chronology of the division numbers reflects their strength. It's very well possible there are several other commanders who had higher bounties than Ace. What Shanks' said doesn't make a difference either as no one is denying that Ace was weak enough to lead a division and it's pretty self-explanotry that they need to have a certain amount of strength. I don't get why you keep bringing the WB pirates up as that's a completely misplaced reference.

I explicitly said that Zunisha battering Jack didn't make him weak, but from the point of view of the plot it's underwhelming as we see very early on what is supposed to be the strongest soldier of Kaidou getting one-shotted. It doesn't matter that no one else would have been able to stop it, it matters that it was Jack that got pummeled.

Then just don't bring the RA up. You completely disregard the context of the story. The RA and the WB pirates have no relevance here whatsoever. The role they have/had is completely different from those of BM and Kaidou and everyone knows that the bounty reflects the "threat level", however in practice there's a strong correlation here with strength. You're just being highly confusing here by bringing it up repeatedly.

And BM doesn't have the reputation of having the strongest crew.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even i agree family/pirate crew is the same thing, it would be different if her family wasnt her pirate crew. She specifically said she was building the strongest piraye crew with all the mariiages etc

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The King is the Silver-Eyed Lion King Rigaldo, and his Devil Fruit is the Mercury-Mercury no Mii. He's a Mercury Logia, one of the strongest opponents Luffy will come to face. His punches are so Heavy and Dence that even Haki won't do for Luffy. He'll definitely need to get his gears oiled up before facing Rigaldo the Majestic Mane of the bEASTs pirates RAWWWWGHRR!

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The King is the Silver-Eyed Lion King Rigaldo, and his Devil Fruit is the Mercury-Mercury no Mii. He's a Mercury Logia, one of the strongest opponents Luffy will come to face. His punches are so Heavy and Dence that even Haki won't do for Luffy. He'll definitely need to get his gears oiled up before facing Rigaldo the Majestic Mane of the bEASTs pirates RAWWWWGHRR!
I actually like this idea. There's a theory that Luffy's next power-up will be absorbing damage through his rubber body. While he'd still feel pain from it, the impact would be able to be rebounded by chanelling the momentum of a blow from one arm into he other and returning it into his punch. He could develop that power-up by fighting a Mercury Logia who's high density allows him to absorb blows.

Edit: Actually there's a complication with this since it's implied all of Kaido's main crew members are Zoans or Zoan Gifters.

Last edited:

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually like this idea. There's a theory that Luffy's next power-up will be absorbing damage through his rubber body. While he'd still feel pain from it, the impact would be able to be rebounded by chanelling the momentum of a blow from one arm into he other and returning it into his punch. He could develop that power-up by fighting a Mercury Logia who's high density allows him to absorb blows.
That is one crazy good theory!

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That really doesn't change anything. You're completely disregarding the contextual frame here as at that point no one even know what it meant to be a WB commander. If he wasn't Luffy's brother, he most likely wouldn't have been introduced there. He was introduced in that arc as Luffy's brother, the bit about WB only became relevant hundreds of chapters later and as I said the WB crew was never an opposing crew they would have to beat. You're just nitpicking on something irrelevant.

Dogtooth was introduced as the last Sweet Commander, with the highest bounty on top of being regarded as one of the biggest problems on that very same page you posted, this on a moment everyone was expecting soon an all-out brawl. I don't even get the point you're trying to make here as you've just confirmed what I said previously.

I've also said that Smoothie's bounty isn't far of either from Jack's, so why can't Jack be her equivalent? Which means there is still someone above him. In another thread I stated my expectation is that the strongest Calamity will have a bounty of around 1.1B, which makes it a 100m higher than Jack and ~50m higher than Dogtooth. Overall the Calamities would have slightly higher bounties, but these are so high the difference is negligible and thus keeping the crews balanced.

Ace was still a recent addition to WB's crew and Ace hadn't been for that long a pirate either. In contrast people like Vista, Joze and Marco have been WB members for decades. It has also never been explicitly stated, though many people assumed, that the chronology of the division numbers reflects their strength. It's very well possible there are several other commanders who had higher bounties than Ace. What Shanks' said doesn't make a difference either as no one is denying that Ace was weak enough to lead a division and it's pretty self-explanotry that they need to have a certain amount of strength. I don't get why you keep bringing the WB pirates up as that's a completely misplaced reference.

I explicitly said that Zunisha battering Jack didn't make him weak, but from the point of view of the plot it's underwhelming as we see very early on what is supposed to be the strongest soldier of Kaidou getting one-shotted. It doesn't matter that no one else would have been able to stop it, it matters that it was Jack that got pummeled.

Then just don't bring the RA up. You completely disregard the context of the story. The RA and the WB pirates have no relevance here whatsoever. The role they have/had is completely different from those of BM and Kaidou and everyone knows that the bounty reflects the "threat level", however in practice there's a strong correlation here with strength. You're just being highly confusing here by bringing it up repeatedly.

And BM doesn't have the reputation of having the strongest crew.
General Smoothie can't be Captain Jack's equivalent because she didn't break the billion bounty mark. For some reason Oda's been implying that being a billion bounty threat is worth a higher level.

Quick question. Do you believe that the First Mate of a Yonko's ship is equivalent to each other?

Commander Marco=General Dogtooth=Ben Beckman=Captain Jack (imo)?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
General Smoothie can't be Captain Jack's equivalent because she didn't break the billion bounty mark. For some reason Oda's been implying that being a billion bounty threat is worth a higher level.

Quick question. Do you believe that the First Mate of a Yonko's ship is equivalent to each other?

Why the hell are you calling Jack a captain? Did...did you forget that captains are the LEADERS of the crew?

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That made me instantly think about the manga Claymore where u also had a silver eyed lion king named "Rigaldo" or "Ricardo" which in terms is a variant of "Richard". Which again could be a reference to "Richard the Lionheart" who happened to be a King of England
So u have king that way and a lion (zoan?) maybe he will make it a Mythical zoan
Although this seems all a bit farfetched right now

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Since when is that the rule? You just self-imposed a requirement that's highly convenient for you, but that's not specified anywhere and saying it's implied is also a bit of a stretch considering there are currently only three 1B bounties, one of which is Luffy, who stands at 1.5, which makes him pretty much irrelevant as he's 500M above the two others.

So your 'implying' is based on exactly one other character and coincidently the one you say he has to be the equivalent of despite you don't know the other two Calamities.

Yes there's some truth in the idea that the 1B threshold is somewhat special, however there's an important difference here in this being an actual limit in the OPverse used by the WG or this being a special plot element from Oda used for specific purposes. You are simply being biased here in your interpretation as a difference of 57M above 1B you consider negligible, but a difference of 68M below it suddenly is not comparable anymore? Then you're contradicting your own logic as if you would follow your own reasoning through, it would mean that Dogtooth is of a higher level than Jack and thus can't be Jack's equivalent as it makes little sense that WG reasons that Dogtooth and Jack are two peas in a pod despite the former having a higher bounty, while Smoothie would not while the difference in bounties is almost the same.

I've said this before, but 1B is the lowest possible bounty of that threshold. You can't forget that when Jack was introduced, many people didn't believe the spoilers as we suddenly went from 500M being the highest bounty to 1B. It was the first time we got truly acquainted with the crew of a Yonkou. This was Oda giving our first real glimpse of what the Strawhats would have to deal with. In the current arc there's also going to be a large collection of powerful characters who will duke it out and depending on who will fight whom, that will influence their character development. Having more than just one 1B bounty can be very important in that scenario. Not because the WG considers that important, but because Oda wants to have certain characters have a go at it with 1B bounties.

Point is that your 'implying' can very easily be interpreted differently than what you say.

And what I believe is that you don't seem to understand what a contextual frame actually is and that your way of thinking comes down to assuming you're already correct and then use the implications of that to prove you're correct, which is the opposite of what you should be doing.

That made me instantly think about the manga Claymore where u also had a silver eyed lion king named "Rigaldo" or "Ricardo" which in terms is a variant of "Richard". Which again could be a reference to "Richard the Lionheart" who happened to be a King of England
So u have king that way and a lion (zoan?) maybe he will make it a Mythical zoan
Although this seems all a bit farfetched right now
Nemean Lion then, though we just had a lion-character introduced as a headliner and I doubt he's going to be a mink.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when is that the rule? You just self-imposed a requirement that's highly convenient for you, but that's not specified anywhere and saying it's implied is also a bit of a stretch considering there are currently only three 1B bounties, one of which is Luffy, who stands at 1.5, which makes him pretty much irrelevant as he's 500M above the two others.
That's why I said it was implied. There's 3 people with a billion bounty with one of them being the 5th emperor of the sea, the other being the First Mate of Big mom's crew or at least the strongest of the Big mom pirates, and Jack who many believe (besides you) to also be the First Mate of Kaido's crew.
So your 'implying' is based on exactly one other character and coincidently the one you say he has to be the equivalent of despite you don't know the other two Calamities.
Just because there are other two calamity captains in Kaido's crew doesn't mean that they will all share equal levels. We seen that with Whitebeard's commander and Big mom's generals.
With that said you are also speculating that there is another calamity stronger than Jack based on "traditional showings of First Mates being the last shown" due to suspense and character building which is understandable but not a fact so far.
Yes there's some truth in the idea that the 1B threshold is somewhat special, however there's an important difference here in this being an actual limit in the OPverse used by the WG or this being a special plot element from Oda used for specific purposes. You are simply being biased here in your interpretation as a difference of 57M above 1B you consider negligible, but a difference of 68M below it suddenly is not comparable anymore? Then you're contradicting your own logic as if you would follow your own reasoning through, it would mean that Dogtooth is of a higher level than Jack and thus can't be Jack's equivalent as it makes little sense that WG reasons that Dogtooth and Jack are two peas in a pod despite the former having a higher bounty, while Smoothie would not while the difference in bounties is almost the same.
I said that the billion bounty mark is where the cut is, anything lower will not hold that same threat level/strength level. Jack and Dogtooth both hold that bounty mark regardless if one's higher than the other leading me to believe that they are equivalent.
The only time when I don’t apply that logic is when you’re below that billion bounty threat.

Also note that we know where beating a billion bounty First Mate gets you as a pirate captain just by assessing what Blackbeard and Luffy did (I’m assuming that Marco has a billion as well), so are you going to sit here and argue with me that General Smoothie holds the same threat level as General Dogtooth?

I've said this before, but 1B is the lowest possible bounty of that threshold. You can't forget that when Jack was introduced, many people didn't believe the spoilers as we suddenly went from 500M being the highest bounty to 1B. It was the first time we got truly acquainted with the crew of a Yonkou. This was Oda giving our first real glimpse of what the Strawhats would have to deal with. In the current arc there's also going to be a large collection of powerful characters who will duke it out and depending on who will fight whom, that will influence their character development. Having more than just one 1B bounty can be very important in that scenario. Not because the WG considers that important, but because Oda wants to have certain characters have a go at it with 1B bounties.
You’re also forgetting one important detail. Oda made the ceiling a lot more visible when the new Emperor of the sea also had 1.5 billion bounty.
So do not expect to see another powerful pirate with let’s say a 10+100+ billion bounty unless they are Dragon or another Emperor of the Sea.
The way you’re wording it, you’re expecting someone to super exceed Dogtooth and Jack’s bounty equivalent to be 10 bill or 100 bill and not be of Yonko status.
Even when Ace’s bounty was first shown, today his bounty still towers over people that are suppose to be around his current level.
Point is that your 'implying' can very easily be interpreted differently than what you say.
Not really

And what I believe is that you don't seem to understand what a contextual frame actually is and that your way of thinking comes down to assuming you're already correct and then use the implications of that to prove you're correct, which is the opposite of what you should be doing.
You’re mistaken me for Riker. I didn’t give you a statement, I asked you a question and you started on the offense. Go read what I said properly and you’ll see.
The only time I really reinforce myself is when it’s written clear as day in the manga. I take the text very literally just in case you haven’t notice and a perfect example of that is when I refer to the higher subordines of the Yonko by their actual position. For an example Kaido’s high ranking member
; and fortunately enough for me those half-wits Riker and LoveCook are there cracking jokes when they don’t know that they are making a fool of themselves. Same thing with

But back on topic, I asked you a question because by the way you’re talking it seems like you already have your own opinion on how it should be, my reply was just to figure out what it is.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That's why I said it was implied. There's 3 people with a billion bounty with one of them being the 5th emperor of the sea, the other being the First Mate of Big mom's crew or at least the strongest of the Big mom pirates, and Jack who many believe (besides you) to also be the First Mate of Kaido's crew.

Just because their are other two calamity captains in Kaido's crew doesn't mean that they will all share equal levels. We seen that with Whitebeard's commander and Big mom's generals.
With that said you are also speculating that their is another calamity stronger than Jack based on "traditional showings of First Mates being the last shown" due to suspense and character building.

I said that the billion bounty mark is where the cut is, anything lower will not hold that same threat level/strength level. Jack and Dogtooth both hold that bounty mark regardless if one's higher than the other leading me to believe that they are equivalent.
The only time when I don’t apply that logic is when you’re below that billion bounty threat.

Also note that we know where beating a billion bounty First Mate gets you as a pirate captain just by assessing what Blackbeard and Luffy did (I’m assuming that Marco has a billion as well), are you going to sit here and argue with me that General Smoothie holds the same threat level as Dogtooth?

You’re also forgetting one important detail. Oda made the ceiling a lot more visible when the new Emperor of the sea also had 1.5 billion bounty.
So do not expect to see another powerful pirate with let’s say a 10+100+ billion bounty unless they are Dragon or another Emperor of the Sea.
The way you’re wording it, you’re expecting someone to super exceed Dogtooth and Jack’s bounty equivalent to be 10 bill or 100 bill and not be of Yonko status.
Even when Ace’s bounty was first shown, today his bounty still towers over people that are suppose to be around his current level.

Not really

You’re mistaken me for Riker. I didn’t give you a statement, I asked you a question and you started on the offense. Go read what I said properly and you’ll see.
The only time I really reinforce myself is when it’s written clear as day in the manga. I take the text very literally just in case you haven’t notice and a perfect example of that is when I refer to the higher subordines of the Yonko by their actual position.
Captain the mammoth Jack the drought, and fortunately enough for me those half-wits Riker and LoveCook are there cracking jokes when they don’t know that they are making a fool of themselves. Same thing with Blackbeard’s crew.

But back on topic, I asked you a question because by the way you’re talking it seems like you already have your own opinion on how it should be, my reply was just to figure out what it is.
So anybody got an explanation for this captain shit?

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So anybody got an explanation for this captain shit?
Just that his introduction says "Captain of the mammoth, Jack the Drought"... But it could be a translation error as there's like 3 different versions of his introduction. One of them even states he's a headliner, which would could mean any of the other headlines (e.g the most recent lion silhouette) could also be a calamity? Bringing back around the possibility of King having just been shown.

I think we might just have to ride this one out and wait to see further showings of titles to get a better hist of Kaido's crew.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just that his introduction says "Captain of the mammoth, Jack the Drought"... But it could be a translation error as there's like 3 different versions of his introduction. One of them even states he's a headliner, which would could mean any of the other headlines (e.g the most recent lion silhouette) could also be a calamity? Bringing back around the possibility of King having just been shown.

I think we might just have to ride this one out and wait to see further showings of titles to get a better hist of Kaido's crew.
It's not a translation error, I'm using the official viz print. Jack's title is captain just like how Blackbeard's subordinates are called as well. In fact Teech referred to himself as Teech despite the fact that he is the Emperor leader of the the Blackbeard pirates.

Every Emperor have their individual titles Whitebeard being Commanders, Big mom's being Generals, Blackbeard including Kaido's being Captains.

Caliburn realized that, Lightness in the Dark realized it, and so did P3IN realize that I was using the correct term for their title. So for LoveCook and Riker to look like a dumbass and try to punk me on being correct is THEIR own stupidity, and he has a habit of being that idiot on Narutobase.

So just do what everyone else is doing and ignore the retarded dumbass. He's a headcanon troll that's not worth the time. Why don't you answer my question? Since Caliburn ignored it. Do you think the First Mates are of equivalent level?

Last edited:

Easyfathom

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not a translation error, I'm using the official viz print. Jack's title is captain just like how Blackbeard's subordinates are called as well. In fact Teech referred to himself as Teech despite the fact that he is the Emperor leader of the the Blackbeard pirates.

Every Emperor have their individual titles Whitebeard being Commanders, Big mom's being Generals, Blackbeard including Kaido's being Captains.

Caliburn realized that, Lightness in the Dark realized it, and so did P3IN realize that I was using the correct term for their title. So for LoveCook and Riker to look like a dumbass, and try to punk me on being correct is HIS own stupidity and he has a habit of being that idiot on Narutobase.

So just do what everyone else is doing and ignore the retarded dumbass. He's a headcanon troll that's not worth the time. Why don't you answer my question? Since Caliburn ignored it. Do you think the First Mates are of equivalent level?
I dunno dude. I took it so far as he was going to be a captain of a certain group, let's say "mammoth group". Just like you would have Alpha squad and it's captain would be Jack. That was always my interpretation.
But yeah, that could be Kaido's theme much like it's been shown to be Blackbeards.
However, I thought Big Mom had Sweet Commanders? Never seen Generals been written I don't think?

As for First Mates. We've seen the Whitebeard pirates seemingly all nerfed and shit during the war of the best, so Marco's hype is really what is going to say he's on the same level if not higher than Katakuri. We don't know if Jack is the first mate or not, but I honestly think he's a bit of a scrub. His DF seems pretty negligible and then when he was in close combat, he was quick for his size but nothing too impressive. So from what we've seen, I'm gonna go with a no, Katakuri would beat him bloody.
Same goes for the Blackbeard pirates, do we assume Burgess is the first mate? Because he's downright a scrub too. By the sounds of all these level 6 prisoners and also Shiruyu, I'd put most above Burgess and routing for one of them to be Blackbeard's first mate. Or he could be the outlier and not even have a first mate. It's possible Oda may take a moral route and show that if he's willing to kill his crewmates (Thatch), then he won't ever find true loyal comrades, resulting in his loss being due to him standing alone against those up in arms.

But look at Smoothie? That bounty surely can't just be for show or some heinous act she performed. She must actually be quite strong and be on the same level as the Sweet Commanders too... So is there such a defined "First Mate" level? Maybe, possibly, there's a bit of a difference, do I class them as a separate level, definitely not.

Edit: By Marco being "higher" I meant stronger.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dunno dude. I took it so far as he was going to be a captain of a certain group, let's say "mammoth group". Just like you would have Alpha squad and it's captain would be Jack. That was always my interpretation.
But yeah, that could be Kaido's theme much like it's been shown to be Blackbeards.
However, I thought Big Mom had Sweet Commanders? Never seen Generals been written I don't think?
That was a mistranslated. It's just Generals dude
You must be registered for see images
The way you know that you have the correct book translation is when they have volumes and table of context in them. Those manga sites that have them out earlier are done by Manga fans who edit and crop out with photoshop translating the kanji with search engines or those who took a couple of years learning Japanese. So they're not 100% official. Most of them are forum members.

The only Commanders are in Whitebeard's crew, that's it.
As for First Mates. We've seen the Whitebeard pirates seemingly all nerfed and shit during the war of the best, so Marco's hype is really what is going to say he's on the same level if not higher than Katakuri. We don't know if Jack is the first mate or not, but I honestly think he's a bit of a scrub. His DF seems pretty negligible and then when he was in close combat, he was quick for his size but nothing too impressive. So from what we've seen, I'm gonna go with a no, Katakuri would beat him bloody.
Same goes for the Blackbeard pirates, do we assume Burgess is the first mate? Because he's downright a scrub too. By the sounds of all these level 6 prisoners and also Shiruyu, I'd put most above Burgess and routing for one of them to be Blackbeard's first mate. Or he could be the outlier and not even have a first mate. It's possible Oda may take a moral route and show that if he's willing to kill his crewmates (Thatch), then he won't ever find true loyal comrades, resulting in his loss being due to him standing alone against those up in arms.
Okay I see your point. I thought you would see the First mates being close to each other in strength and it would take extreme diff or deadlock in a fight. Blackbeard's crew is still green, and Blackbeard just beat Marco a year ago to claim Yonko title.

The reason why I thought that the Yonko's First Mate were close to each other in level is because also when Luffy defeated a Yonko First Mate Katakuri, he also became Yonko.

Jack was impressive because he stalemated Dukestorm and CatViper for 5 days straight which is at least a Warlord level feat first down by Ace and Jimbei during their fight.
Though I feel like Jack is FirstMate because he survived 4 admiral level (3 of them slightly above) marines that transported Doflamingo to the Impel down. Showing no fear when he attacked them too.
But look at Smoothie? That bounty surely can't just be for show or some heinous act she performed. She must actually be quite strong and be on the same level as the Sweet Commanders too... So is there such a defined "First Mate" level? Maybe, possibly, there's a bit of a difference, do I class them as a separate level, definitely not.
Smoothie got poisoned by Sanji's sister and her feats are practically nothing. She didn't show anything to prove that she is strong at all. I see her being on Cracker's level just to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Edit: By Marco being "higher" I meant stronger.
Okay

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Caliburn realized that, Lightness in the Dark realized it, and so did P3IN realize that I was using the correct term for their title. So for LoveCook and Riker to look like a dumbass and try to punk me on being correct is THEIR own stupidity, and he has a habit of being that idiot on Narutobase.

I’ve never read the Viz chapter of Jack’a introduction, hence the question. A smart person would have done what Easyfathom did the first time the question was asked.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This moron is still trying to justify himself after I just listed the people who were smart enough to realize that I was using the correct title. A smart person will go figure it out for themselves instead of making a fool of himself trying to crack jokes on me with his stupid alts macho and lovecook.

I don’t owe you anything and I don’t need to answer anything to you, figure it out yourself. The fact that you’re still opening your mouth typing nonesense just further proves to me that your an idiot that doesn’t admit when he’s wrong.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This moron is still trying to justify himself after I just listed the people who were smart enough to realize that I was using the correct title. A smart person will go figure it out for themselves instead of making a fool of himself trying to crack jokes on me with his stupid alts macho and lovecook.

I don’t owe you anything and I don’t need to answer anything to you, figure it out yourself. The fact that you’re still opening your mouth typing nonesense just further proves to me that your an idiot that doesn’t admit when he’s wrong.
OR they were people who either have read the Viz version of that chapter, or didn't care. Doesn't change that I asked you to explain it multiple times and you chose to be a jackass instead.