Theory: Vasto Lorde

mlickko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they are gillian and aizen boost their power with hogyouku, or we can say weak gillian definitely not on grimjow level when he's still a gillian,

while in other hand the top 3 espada is already vasta lorde when aizen boost them with hogyoku,

by now most of us already realized that vasta lorde is not gonna come out, or we can say we already see them LOL
I can agree with the bold part...kinda...but I am stubborn, until Kubo says who was VL I can only hope for something new, can't I? xd

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can agree with the bold part...kinda...but I am stubborn, until Kubo says who was VL I can only hope for something new, can't I? xd
if there is i wonder why only halibel there when buckbeard invade,

and also there is a chance that kubo is actually involved himself in the anime production, since the scene where it show halibel past is major for the series i doubt the anime studio will just randomly decided to do that without the author permission,

but still this is kubo we're talking about he can just pull out vasta lorde out of nowhere with some BS explanation like the quincy conceal them self for 2000 years.