NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL and yet the so called vaizard can use their shinigami power, such as kidou, shikai and bankai, while the arrancar can't use any shinigami power:rolleyes:
*sigh*...I answered your question in the very post you quoted.

The act of sealing their power in their zanpaktou is itself a Shinigami power. They are sealing away their abilities in their zanpaktou which is itself what Shinigami do. Tell me, have you seen any other Hollows wielding around zanpaktou? No, you haven't. Only Arrancar who have attained Shinigami powers have zanpaktou because they have gained Shinigami powers.

Vizard are able to use their original Shinigami abilties as well as their Hollow Masks which is a Hollow power. They are part Hollow.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sigh*...I answered your question in the very post you quoted.

The act of sealing their power in their zanpaktou is itself a Shinigami power. They are sealing away their abilities in their zanpaktou which is itself what Shinigami do. Tell me, have you seen any other Hollows wielding around zanpaktou? No, you haven't. Only Arrancar who have attained Shinigami powers have zanpaktou because they have gained Shinigami powers.

Vizard are able to use their original Shinigami abilties as well as their Hollow Masks which is a Hollow power. They are part Hollow.
they just sealed their true form inside a sword, its just the same method, but completely different from shinigami zanpakutou, which they can use shikai and bankai :rolleyes:

Last edited:

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its a group name, they named it them self, while their creator aizen called them a failed mock arrancar

the different is the shinigami zanpakutou is their partner, but the arrancar zanpakutou is their own power sealed inside, they don't need to undergo that battle in their realm BS, since its was their own original power

we are talking about their power "shinigami power" not shinigami definition
lol buddy..you have no idea what you're talking about. Obviously they created the name for themselves. Are they going to call themselves shinigami even though they're far beyond that already? or do you want them to call themselves "fail mock arrancar". If that is how it goes then we should just call arrancar a plain old hollow even though they're far beyond a plain hollow. We should also call espada hollows.

Next, a zanpakuto on a shinigami is exactly the same as a arrancar's. A shinigami is born with power in their soul and they need to bond and train to master that power and release shikai/bankai. A arrancar seals their power inside a zanpakuto but since they have already pretty much "trained" with their power as they consumed hollow to stay as adjuchas they are able to release they zanpakuto and make full use of their power.

Finally duh we are talking about shinigami power. You are just too stubborn. Visoreds are shinigami with hollow powers but why don't we see them using Resurrección or gaining full-body Hierro when they put on their mask?

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they just sealed their true form inside a sword, its just the same method, but completely different from shinigami zanpakutou, which they can use shikai and bankai :rolleyes:
You're logic is going around in circles. Seriously.

Yes, they seal their power in their zanpaktou which is exactly what Shinigami do. They have their abiltieis (Shikai/Bankai) sealed in their sword for later use.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol buddy..you have no idea what you're talking about. Obviously they created the name for themselves. Are they going to call themselves shinigami even though they're far beyond that already? or do you want them to call themselves "fail mock arrancar". If that is how it goes then we should just call arrancar a plain old hollow even though they're far beyond a plain hollow. We should also call espada hollows.

Next, a zanpakuto on a shinigami is exactly the same as a arrancar's. A shinigami is born with power in their soul and they need to bond and train to master that power and release shikai/bankai. A arrancar seals their power inside a zanpakuto but since they have already pretty much "trained" with their power as they consumed hollow to stay as adjuchas they are able to release they zanpakuto and make full use of their power.

Finally duh we are talking about shinigami power. You are just too stubborn. Visoreds are shinigami with hollow powers but why don't we see them using Resurrección or gaining full-body Hierro when they put on their mask?
espada is group name, they were pratically an arrancar/vasta lorde(except numero 9) who powerful enough to fight a captain level,but the top three is the
true vasta lorde

because the vaizard is incomplete :cool:
You're logic is going around in circles. Seriously.

Yes, they seal their power in their zanpaktou which is exactly what Shinigami do. They have their abiltieis (Shikai/Bankai) sealed in their sword for later use.
that's what u call shinigami method of power up, not shinigami power

Last edited:

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
espada is group name, they were pratically an arrancar/vasta lorde(except numero 9) who powerful enough to fight a captain level,but the top three is the
true vasta lorde

because the vaizard is incomplete :cool:

I think each time you reply you have less to say.

Yes espada is a group name but they're arrancar. I was using them as an example because you were calling "Visoreds" a group name even though its not as simple as that.

Next the top 3 aren't Vasto Lorde. A Vasto Lorde is meant to have power that far surpasses a captains.
-Hitsuguya only had a hard time because Tia's power was the exact opposite of Hitsguya's.
-Kyoraku had a hard time because Ukitake told him not to release bankai as it was not needed(probably because it would be overkill)
-Soi fon was struggling because of Baraggan who had some ridiculous OP power that shouldn't have been introduced. I mean cmon it aged even kido. If that is not the most broken power then I don't know what is. Not to mention a nuke didn't kill him, but instead of lost to his own power.

What do you mean by a Visored is not "complete"? The Visored's are complete. They mastered their hollow power to the extent that they are able to fire cero. A visored is not the same as an arrancar.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's exactly the depiction of a Shinigami's power.

What is the definitive thing about Shinigami? It's their zanpaktou.
What is the definitive thing about Hollow? It's their mask.

Vizard are Shinigami who have attained the mask - representation of Hollow powers.
Arrancar are Hollow who have attained the zanpaktout - representation of Shinigami powers.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think each time you reply you have less to say.

Yes espada is a group name but they're arrancar. I was using them as an example because you were calling "Visoreds" a group name even though its not as simple as that.

Next the top 3 aren't Vasto Lorde. A Vasto Lorde is meant to have power that far surpasses a captains.
-Hitsuguya only had a hard time because Tia's power was the exact opposite of Hitsguya's.
-Kyoraku had a hard time because Ukitake told him not to release bankai as it was not needed(probably because it would be overkill)
-Soi fon was struggling because of Baraggan who had some ridiculous OP power that shouldn't have been introduced. I mean cmon it aged even kido. If that is not the most broken power then I don't know what is. Not to mention a nuke didn't kill him, but instead of lost to his own power.

What do you mean by a Visored is not "complete"? The Visored's are complete. They mastered their hollow power to the extent that they are able to fire cero. A visored is not the same as an arrancar.
that's because i only stated what is necessary :cool:

You must be registered for see images

is just above not NOT FAR SUPRPASSED

-bullshit kyoraku was about to go bankai before ukitake interfere, that's mean it needed to force somone like kyoraku to release his bankai, while we know kyoraku in one f the strongest captain in SS, but then again stark trash 2 captain level like totally

-hitsugaya use his best tech and yet still no effect, its not about about the exact opposite but whose attack is stronger

-Barragan is BOSS

the vizard is incomplete because their creator say so U_U

That's exactly the depiction of a Shinigami's power.

What is the definitive thing about Shinigami? It's their zanpaktou.
What is the definitive thing about Hollow? It's their mask.

Vizard are Shinigami who have attained the mask - representation of Hollow powers.
Arrancar are Hollow who have attained the zanpaktout - representation of Shinigami powers.
but not their entire power its impossible for the vizard to use their hollow form since they will lose control, that's why they were incomplete

let summarize it shall we ?

you guys read to deep about this matter while it can solved pretty simple,
listen if there a higher level hollow in hueco mundo, then do you think they will let aizen build such humongous fortress and act like king ?

not to mention barragan is the ruler before aizen, and yet he said there no more left for him to conquer

Last edited:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-bullshit kyoraku was about to go bankai before ukitake interfere, that's mean it needed to force somone like kyoraku to release his bankai, while we know kyoraku in one f the strongest captain in SS, but then again stark trash 2 captain level like totally

-hitsugaya use his best tech and yet still no effect, its not about about the exact opposite but whose attack is stronger

-Barragan is BOSS

The Vizard are incomplete because their creator said so? What are you an Aizen fanboy?

The Vizard are not by any means incomplete. They completely mastered their powers. They gained complete control of their masks and the abilities that came with them. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Vizard are incomplete because their creator said so? What are you an Aizen fanboy?

The Vizard are not by any means incomplete. They completely mastered their powers. They gained complete control of their masks and the abilities that came with them. You have no idea what you're talking about.
if they master it then they can keep their mask as long as they want:cool:
but nah they can't U_U

Last edited:

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Barragan is BOSS

You only think you say the necessary because you're too stubborn. We're giving you facts and you're using your twisted logic to change it to how you want to view it.

I don't think you know the difference between "ABOVE" and "just" above. Hitsuguya said above not "just" above. "Just" above would mean slightly higher but above means something entirely different.

More evidence of none of the espada being Vasto Lorde is that if 10 of them were to be grouped, Soul Society would fall. That means just one is exceptionally stronger then a captain.

1) I think you should re-read the manga, Kyoraku was going to go bankai.
2) It's not about who's attack is stronger lmao. For example lets pretend Hitsuguya's zanpakuto was flame based. No matter how strong his flames are it wouldn't get through Tia's water based power.

Now hitsuguya who uses ice based power is easily outmatched by Tia who has the ability to turn his ice back to water and use it against him because her power is water based.

Finally who is their creator? Aizen? Aizen didn't create anything. It was the hogyoku that did. And like I said Aizen only called them "fails" because they were the hogyoku's first successful hollowfication and Aizen thought they wouldn't be able to control the hollow power. But instead, they mastered their power without Aizen knowing.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You only think you say the necessary because you're too stubborn. We're giving you facts and you're using your twisted logic to change it to how you want to view it.
not really am not stubborn at all you guys just fail to convince me

I don't think you know the difference between "ABOVE" and "just" above. Hitsuguya said above not "just" above. "Just" above would mean slightly higher but above means something entirely different,
why is that ? because u want it to be like that ?

More evidence of none of the espada being Vasto Lorde is that if 10 of them were to be grouped, Soul Society would fall. That means just one is exceptionally stronger then a captain.
LOL in the 1st place there is no way the protagonist side will lose LOL

1) I think you should re-read the manga, Kyoraku was going to go bankai.
2) It's not about who's attack is stronger lmao. For example lets pretend Hitsuguya's zanpakuto was flame based. No matter how strong his flames are it wouldn't get through Tia's water based power.

Now hitsuguya who uses ice based power is easily outmatched by Tia who has the ability to turn his ice back to water and use it against him because her power is water based.
-i did say kyoraku was about go into bankai:rolleyes:
-its not like hitsugaya can't turn halibel water into ice LOL

Finally who is their creator? Aizen? Aizen didn't create anything. It was the hogyoku that did. And like I said Aizen only called them "fails" because they were the hogyoku's first successful hollowfication and Aizen thought they wouldn't be able to control the hollow power. But instead, they mastered their power without Aizen knowing.
the hogyoku need a captain level reiatsu in order to work, guess whose the man with that captain level reiatsu who use the hogyoku ?

mastered it ? LOL they can't even keep up their mask for five 5 min or so onU_U

...now you're just making stuff up and you know it

They already have mastery over their powers. If they didn't then they would have died as Hollows over 100 years ago.

make up stuff my ass, go re read the manga, they can't keep up using their mask as long as they want each of them have limitation

Last edited:

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
make up stuff my ass, go re read the manga, they can't keep up using their mask as long as they want each of them have limitation
That's not my point. Who made it the criteria that mastering their Hollow powers was tantamount to being able to have it on 24/7? That's what you made up Sherlock.

It doesn't matter if they have limitations or not. Using their masks is the act of dramatically increasing their reiatsu output. It's like accelerating your own physical limits. No shit they'll have a limit to how long they can keep it on. You can't sprint 50 straight miles at 100% speed the entire time. That's a physiological impossibility. It's the same for their masks. They each have their own limits. That doesn't mean they don't have mastery over it. They are able to utilize it and consciously incorporate it into their fighting arsenal - they've mastered it.

You're the one who needs to go back and re-read the manga instead of being too stubborn to listen to what people have to say to you. There's a difference from not being convinced and being ignorantly stubborn. You are the latter.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not my point. Who made it the criteria that mastering their Hollow powers was tantamount to being able to have it on 24/7? That's what you made up Sherlock.

It doesn't matter if they have limitations or not. Using their masks is the act of dramatically increasing their reiatsu output. It's like accelerating your own physical limits. No shit they'll have a limit to how long they can keep it on. You can't sprint 50 straight miles at 100% speed the entire time. That's a physiological impossibility. It's the same for their masks. They each have their own limits. That doesn't mean they don't have mastery over it. They are able to utilize it and consciously incorporate it into their fighting arsenal - they've mastered it.

You're the one who needs to go back and re-read the manga instead of being too stubborn to listen to what people have to say to you. There's a difference from not being convinced and being ignorantly stubborn. You are the latter.
LOL that only mean aizen words is right, they were failed mock arrancar who can't even keep up their mask in a battle, i never say to maintain it 24/7 sonny,made uo my ass uj ust add ur own words LOL

the point is they don't have complete mastery of their hollow power since at that time aizen hogyouku is not yet complete U_U

lubricati0n

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really am not stubborn at all you guys just fail to convince me

why is that ? because u want it to be like that ?

LOL in the 1st place there is no way the protagonist side will lose LOL

-i did say kyoraku was about go into bankai:rolleyes:
-its not like hitsugaya can't turn halibel water into ice LOL

the hogyoku need a captain level reiatsu in order to work, guess whose the man with that captain level reiatsu who use the hogyoku ?

mastered it ? LOL they can't even keep up their mask for five 5 min or so onU_U

Sigh.. Yes you are stubborn buddy. As I said we give facts you turn it around to suit your logic.

1) What does that mean? If you add the word just in front of anything it makes it smaller.

2) Wrong. There is no way the main character will lose but there are deaths/defeats on the protagonist side in all mangas.

3) And what's the point of that? If Tia shoots water at Hitsuguya and he freezes it does that do him any good? He can control his own ice but not ice that he freezes. Not to mention he wastes energy/reiatsu.

4) LOL Where does it say the hogyoku needs captain level reiatsu to work. PLUS even if it did it doesn't matter because it is still the hogyoku's power.

5) They keep it on longer than Ichigo and they can renew their mask as it falls apart.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL that only mean aizen words is right, they were failed mock arrancar who can't even keep up their mask in a battle, i never say to maintain it 24/7 sonny,made uo my ass uj ust add ur own words LOL

the point is they don't have complete mastery of their hollow power since at that time aizen hogyouku is not yet complete U_U
No, that's exactly what you said. You said they can't keep it on as long as they want. That's implying that they can't keep it on at all times.

It does not matter if the Hogyoku was complete or not. They have complete control over the powers they have. This is mastering their power. You can't master something that wasn't given to you in the first place. The Vizards were turned into Hollow by Aizen. They have control over their masks and their abilities. In other words: they've mastered the Hollow powers that were thrown upon them.

~Yubel~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who cares now? Bleach is coming to an end either way and even if we saw or have seen a Vasto lorde, kubo would troll us like he always does.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigh.. Yes you are stubborn buddy. As I said we give facts you turn it around to suit your logic.

1) What does that mean? If you add the word just in front of anything it makes it smaller.

2) Wrong. There is no way the main character will lose but there are deaths/defeats on the protagonist side in all mangas.

3) And what's the point of that? If Tia shoots water at Hitsuguya and he freezes it does that do him any good? He can control his own ice but not ice that he freezes. Not to mention he wastes energy/reiatsu.

4) LOL Where does it say the hogyoku needs captain level reiatsu to work. PLUS even if it did it doesn't matter because it is still the hogyoku's power.

5) They keep it on longer than Ichigo and they can renew their mask as it falls apart.
-not really if only u guys can give me a great explanation i will accept it but no none of you can do that so far

-not in bleach, that thing has become a great flaw in bleach let alone gin, some of them are near death situation but always saved by plot

-that's only mean halibel is stronger than hitsugaya

-when aizen use it to create wonderseise he stated it since SS think it need 1 year to fully awaken the hogyouku power

-nah ichigo can keep it longer when he fight grimjow.U_U

No, that's exactly what you said. You said they can't keep it on as long as they want. That's implying that they can't keep it on at all times.

It does not matter if the Hogyoku was complete or not. They have complete control over the powers they have. This is mastering their power. You can't master something that wasn't given to you in the first place. The Vizards were turned into Hollow by Aizen. They have control over their masks and their abilities. In other words: they've mastered the Hollow powers that were thrown upon them.
-what i mean is that they can't keep using the mask on a fight and will be forced to remove their mask because the can't keep it up anymore

-it is matter LOL, since aizen hogyouku is incomplete, he even stated that he need kisuke hogyoku to fuse it into his own

Who cares now? Bleach is coming to an end either way and even if we saw or have seen a Vasto lorde, kubo would troll us like he always does.
bleach hardcore fans care, since they read to deep into the manga, and considered bleach is too cliche like one piece and naruto, while bleach concept is pretty much simple

Last edited: