Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent theory and I agree ;)

Also I believe that Elder Son had something smilliar to EMS, maybe more powerfull or even had First EMS.

and to some of you arguing that he would be forced to take his brother eyes ?

No, it wasn't necessary especially If Sage of six paths divided his/Juubi power equally with Creation of All things to create his sons aka First Uchiha and First Senjuu. Even If it was biological birth then still it could be explained somehow. It is called devolution form Pure and The greatest source, in other words Sage of six paths's Rinnengan got devolved into EMS biologicaly as reaction for lack of Senjuu DNA which was used to create Younger Son and it would make sense also.

Then Blood diluted over times decresing occular power of eyes devolving it to Mangenkyou Sharingan..., The reason for devolution could be lack of hatred or decreasing amount of hatred which was needed to awake stronger occular power in your eyes. Finally even MS got devolved to Sharingan... and Then somehow Byakugan if it is even included into that story.

However to evolve your eye you need to fulfill special conditions as it is always much harder to get something then lost something what you had already

It could explain that they are two ways to get Sharingan, MS, EMS and Rinnnegan and maybe even Byakugan if it fit into story:

1) Be born already with these eyes
2) Reach and fulfill special conditions to get them:

- Sharingan - have hatred in yourself and be skilled enough, maybe strong genes as well
- MS - expierience death of close to you friends... either killing him/her by yourself or watching it... suffering cause increase of hatred which lead to increase occular power in eyes
- EMS - transplant your brother MS into your own eyes getting eternal light
- Rinnengan - having EMS and implanting Senjuu DNA in yourself also expierience enough suffering and knowledge about The World

This is how I see it works....

Elder Son was born with EMS in this case, while Sasuke, Madara, Izuna and Itachi, Shisui and Obito had to evolve their eyes reaching special conditions.

Remeber devolution comes really easy, but Evolution of something take much more time and much more efforts, as it is hard to gain something while it is easy to loose something.

I hope this clear up a bit ;)
Agreed also most people can't get past the fact that the sage didn't know about sharingan, MS, or EMS. I do believe the elder son had the first EMS and as he had children there eyes became weaker since they lacked the hatred/suffering he went through on top of the juubi slowly being diluted out of his kin. To make sure the people after him could achieve this level he broke it down for each weaker version of his eye which later became the Sharingan

He never got to kill his own brother if I'm correct. I'm not sure if he had someone more important in his life than him, since the whole COH started from them.

And Madara and Izuna still awakened first the MS. And Madara was naturally the first one to get EMS.

Manga facts prove it. And it was stated by Jiraiya that SO6P had Rinnegan. It's only natural for the son have one too, since he got his eyes.
Haha you stating manga facts based off of Itachi's lie.... further more... The sage's son being born with eyes 1 step weaker than his(EMS) is plausible and as time progressed the eyes got weaker(MS) and weaker(Sharingan). It also makes sense that the eyes can get stronger back to the Sage's as time and preparations were taken. Elder son did not have Rinnegan he had eyes weaker than the Sage's but still extremely powerful. Elder son being the first EMS user is more plausible than anything since it all came from him.

Last edited:

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never got to kill his own brother if I'm correct. I'm not sure if he had someone more important in his life than him, since the whole COH started from them.

And Madara and Izuna still awakened first the MS. And Madara was naturally the first one to get EMS.

Manga facts prove it. And it was stated by Jiraiya that SO6P had Rinnegan. It's only natural for the son have one too, since he got his eyes.
Well, I will join this dicussion ;)

This is true that Elder Son never killed his own brother as far as we have known... that why I believe that he would have to be born with EMS eyes already. I stated already that either you are born with some special eyes or you have to get it by fulfilling special requiments.

Also, it wouldn't contradict The Manga that Madara and Izuna awakened first The MS and That Madara was naturally The first one to get EMS... Why does it NOT contradict The Manga if Elder Son Theory is possible ?

Simple, Elder Son was born with the EMS, Then most likley his Son or some other Pre Uchiha(Ancient Uchiha) was born with MS. Look exactly at bolded words and keep them in your mind now as I will explain difference.

Madara and Izuna weren't even born with Sharingan... but instead with normal eyes with huge potential so they awake Sharignan very early, so There must existed someone who was born with Three Tomoe Sharingan, again notice bolded words written by me.

But Madara and Izuna were born with normal eyes, which they upgraded through 3 tomoe Sharingan to Mangenkyou Sharigan and Later Madara even awake EMS after taking his borther's MS. IN short what they did is called EVOLUTION, and as manga states rightfully this tittle belong to them... as noone before in Uchiha clan did something like that.

BUT NOWHERE IN THE MANGA IT WAS STATED THAT Madara or Izuna were born with EMS and MS, or even MS and MS, was it ?

Also, Now it is NOT naturally for his son to have Rinnengan also, it is complete opposite way. It is very loggical and senseful that Elder Son did NOT HAVE Rinnnegan... as evolution process show to use that you NEED EMS AND SENJU DNA TO AWAKE RINNENGAN. Didn't it sound familliar as Sage divided his power among his two sons: Younger Son with Senjuu DNA... then guess with what eyes could Elder Son be born for Evolution process to make sense ?, Of course EMS.

And remember Evolution is reversed process of Devolution and same in other way... Both have to requires same ingredients for their formula being reversible.

Sorry for any mistakes But I was writting this in hurry ;), I hope this clear up this confusion.

Last edited:

Draphsin

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This somewhat makes sense & I like it. This question is why I believe you could actually be correct;

If the sage's life was about trying to achieve Peace and unity in the world. Why would he write a tablet that talks about obtaining more power by any means( Killing your friend, taking brothers eyes) just so you could become more powerful and achieve the next level to reaching the Sage?

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good thread, but I'm still on the fence about this. I think that EMS unlocks the entire history, seeing as Madara seemed to know about the Juubi before obtaining Rinnegan. There might be some other hidden history or info to be unlocked with the Rinnegan, but I wonder what that would be.
I agree madara said it himself that he awakened hes rinnegan prior to his death. so he knew all about it with his ems.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your theory , but that darn tablet is suspect if you ask me .... Madara took the original tablet and replaced it ... Proof brought by Kishi himself in the manga ... Look at the chapter where oro does edo tensai on the 4 hokages look at the tablet ... Now go the the hashi flashback where madara and hashi are in the uchiha hideout in front of the tablet ... Please don't tell me those are the same.

So basically you do need the rinni to read the complete tablet which is why madara took the tablet until he got rinni . That's when the plan they are doing ATM came into play.

Reactions: Mellanoma

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you think OP... what would cause devolution eye form EMS-> MS, MS-> 3 tomoe Shairngan, and finally 3T Sharingan-> normal eyes with potential of awakening 3T Sharingan ? please tell me I am interested
The main thing that caused this in my opinion is the loss of hate and Uchiha not truly knowing thereh history. It seems the Uchiha even back in the old days didn't fully understand how they unlocked there Sharingan otherwise they all would have had EMS. In a sense you could say they were fighting a war and had no reason why they were fighting.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
didnt black zetsu write the tablet and give it to the elder son indra when he wasnt picked as the canidate to relieve the so6p
People in this site loved to make theory and tis theory was made before BZ's revelation in 2014
Post automatically merged:

didnt black zetsu write the tablet and give it to the elder son indra when he wasnt picked as the canidate to relieve the so6p
People in this site loved to make theory and tis theory was made before BZ's revelation in 2014