Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why I make this thread is due to the information we have gathered from the series as it pertains to the Elder son and Sage. From the information on the Tablet

Even if you dislike me please take time to read this. It is quite informative and plausible

First off I would like to break down my beliefs on the tiers of knowledge learned from the Uchiha Monument:

1st Sharingan
2nd MS
3rd EMS
4th Rinnegan

1st Tier:

Sharingan: Shows you the history of how strong the Uchiha clan was and how to obtain the MS and the abilities it will give you (IE controlling nine tails)

2nd Tier:

MS: Shows you the (blindness) and shows you how to overcome this penality and to become even more powerful by gaining EMS. More insight on the clans history

3rd Tier:

EMS: and gives you insight on how to become even more powerful by combining the two blood lines. It gives you knowledge on how to obtain the Rinnegan and further explains the history between the elder son and Younger son.

4th Tier:

Rinnegan: , Shows the birth of the sage, the life of the sage, the struggle between the God Tree/Juubi and himself, The Fruit, as well as the division/unity of the tailed beast to create the God Tree/Juubi again. Knowledge about how Power breeds more hatred and war.

Now with this being said there is something off about the Tablet

out of the 4 tiers here is the issue.

Remember:

Tier 1: More Power
Tier 2: More Power
Tier 3: More Power
Tier 4: (Elder son could not read) History of how Power corrupts and destroys

Here is why I say the elder son manipulated the tablet:

If the sage's life was about trying to achieve Peace and unity in the world. Why would he write a tablet that talks about obtaining more power by any means( Killing your friend, taking brothers eyes) just so you could become more powerful and achieve the next level to reaching the Sage.

My Answer:

Being Defeated by his younger brother and hating his father for choosing the younger brother over himself. The Elder son needed a way to prove his father wrong as a means to use Power to force peace onto the world. With this being said I believe the Elder son manipulated the Tablet to insure that someone who follows his will would complete his ideology and prove his father wrong.

However, since the Elder son did not have the Rinnegan he knew he could not decipher everything his father wrote due to his eyes not being = to his fathers. So instead what he did was inscribed how to obtain the eyes of his father that way someone who follows the path of tiers 1-3 would surely follow tier 4.

Reason for doing this?

I believe the Elder son and Younger son knew the entire history and was there when there father split the tailed beast. However, the Elder son could not decipher how to unite the tailed beast again since the Sage decided to hide the abilities on how to unite the Juubi until the one with his eyes came back into the world. The Elder son knowing this decided that those who could read Tier 3 would realize you needed the younger brothers DNA to achieve the vision to read the 4th tier to obtain his father eyes so he so that his kin could achieve power

Conclusion: The Elder son used his Father's tablet to insure that his ideology would once again be reenacted on the world and he could prove his father wrong. Also the sage hid the ability to resurrect the Juubi from the world by inscribing it with his Rinnegan and thus that is why the elder son could not copy it.

@Tobi knew without MS/EMS sayers: Remember Madara told Tobi everything

@People saying Elder son did not have Sharingan. Remember just cause the eyes are different does not mean they lack the ocular power of the ancestor.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually i never understand why people say tablet was written by Sage.
if d tablet was written by him then how does he know that by exchanging Mangekyou Sharingan wit his brother gives u Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?
whereas Sage had rinnegan in his eyes.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rep to you
Thanks!

Umm...

Elder Son didn't know anything about Sharingan and it's powers.

What makes you think he knew that Rinnegan was going to evolve to that?
and the sage did?

The point I was making was the Eyes of the elder son will retain it's ocular perception no matter how the eye looks itself if the user is powerful enough. Remember No EMS looks the same and no MS looks the same

if d tablet was written by him then how does he know that by exchanging Mangekyou Sharingan wit his brother gives u Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan?
Just like in my post.. why would the sage write a tablet that talks about killing your friend and stealing your brothers eyes for power... Thats purely the ideaology of the Elder son

Inichi Matsuka

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thread, but I'm still on the fence about this. I think that EMS unlocks the entire history, seeing as Madara seemed to know about the Juubi before obtaining Rinnegan. There might be some other hidden history or info to be unlocked with the Rinnegan, but I wonder what that would be.

Reactions: Mellanoma

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should add that The uchiha tablets contain the secrets of Madara's body as confirmed in chapter 560.

Madara had the ability to write on them.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thread, but I'm still on the fence about this. I think that EMS unlocks the entire history, seeing as Madara seemed to know about the Juubi before obtaining Rinnegan. There might be some other hidden history or info to be unlocked with the Rinnegan, but I wonder what that would be.
Well the only thing Madara knew was Yin and Yang created a God. He didn't know how it was done and that's the final secret the Sage kept from both his sons

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rep to you....
This was a good theory but few points...
1. How younger son knew that there is something like Sharingan and soon it can be evolved in MS, and then in EMS, if his eyes weren't Sharingan??
2. How he thought that Rinnegan is obtained by combining Senju and Uchiha DNA??
3. The most important that I would like to ask you why according to you SO6P wrote Uchiha tablet??

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye, you made a good thread for once :yay:

OT: I don't think the Sage wrote it, I think it was written by the Elder Son since it was passed down to his descendants rather than the Senju people. However, if the Sage did write it, it would make sense for the Elder son to manipulate the tablet so that he could twist it in a sense to convince the reader that his philosophy should live on, which is working pretty well since Obito and Madara are doing this now. I read over kinda quickly, but this is what you were getting at right? Correct me if I'm wrong..

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and the sage did?

The point I was making was the Eyes of the elder son will retain it's ocular perception no matter how the eye looks itself if the user is powerful enough. Remember No EMS looks the same and no MS looks the same
I believe even Sage did not know about this.

Madara and Izuna were the first ones to awaken it. Manga proves it clearly and has hyped it.

If they didn't know about it, the whole point is useless.

If you're saying that it's not, that would mean that you mean, Elder Son re-wrote the thing all over?

And you're saying that he believed one of his grandchildren would become the reincarnation of him?

That sounds laughable to me a bit, but it's a nice point. But that plot twist would suck.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
rep to you....
This was a good theory but few points...
1. How younger son knew that there is something like Sharingan and soon it can be evolved in MS, and then in EMS, if his eyes weren't Sharingan??
2. How he thought that Rinnegan is obtained by combining Senju and Uchiha DNA??
3. The most important that I would like to ask you why according to you SO6P wrote Uchiha tablet??
Well realistically speaking. How do we even know it was called the Sharingan back then. Remember No MS and EMS are exactly the same. The eyes that the elder son have in that image could possibly be the very first EMS

Aye, you made a good thread for once :yay:

OT: I don't think the Sage wrote it, I think it was written by the Elder Son since it was passed down to his descendants rather than the Senju people. However, if the Sage did write it, it would make sense for the Elder son to manipulate the tablet so that he could twist it in a sense to convince the reader that his philosophy should live on, which is working pretty well since Obito and Madara are doing this now. I read over kinda quickly, but this is what you were getting at right? Correct me if I'm wrong..
Yeah in short..

Elder son re-wrote the tablet in his favor but could not re-write the portion his father hid from him due to the sage inscribing it with his Rinnegan

Madara and Izuna were the first ones to awaken it. Manga proves it clearly and has hyped it.

If you're saying that it's not, that would mean that you mean, Elder Son re-wrote the thing all over?

And you're saying that he believed one of his grandchildren would become the reincarnation of him?

That sounds laughable to me a bit, but it's a nice point. But that plot twist would suck.
Question for you!

How do you know the Elder son doesn;t have an EMS in that image? Answer? You can't which is why this is a theory. Also maybe it was not called Sharingan back then during there times.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

this^^^ being that the sage the had rennigan he nor the sons should have no idea about sharigan and how it develops. Being that uchiha clan came around much later
I think elder son's kid might have written that tablet.
@Uchihanagashi

I like how you are arguing my assumptions with your own when mine are more plausible

It is possible BUT the thing is the Elder son in the picture we have of him could possibly have the first EMS. Maybe it was not called Sharingan back in those days. Which is why this is a theory.

The elder son eyes could have progressed 3 levels for all we know but was not called Sharingan

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well realistically speaking. How do we even know it was called the Sharingan back then. Remember No MS and EMS are exactly the same. The eyes that the elder son have in that image could possibly be the very first EMS
This is the image of Sage's elder son->
You must be registered for see images

It doesn't look like EMS, if you ask me, rather it looks like Rinnegan+Sharingan product...
And ya how Elder son got EMS without killing his brother??XD