Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the image of Sage's elder son->
You must be registered for see images

It doesn't look like EMS, if you ask me, rather it looks like Rinnegan+Sharingan product...
And ya how Elder son got EMS without killing his brother??XD
I understand what you are saying. The point I was making though was as time progressed maybe the Elder son realized the eyes diminishing. Rinnegan created a watered down version so maybe his son had MS and his grandson had Sharingan. After realizing this they all inscribed how to acheieve EMS again lol. Also no MS or EMS look alike so it's plausible to say he could have an EMS in that picture

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Uchihanagashi

I like how you are arguing my assumptions with your own when mine are more plausible

It is possible BUT the thing is the Elder son in the picture we have of him could possibly have the first EMS. Maybe it was not called Sharingan back in those days. Which is why this is a theory.

The elder son eyes could have progressed 3 levels for all we know but was not called Sharingan
how can elder son have EMS?
last time i checked to get EMS u need ur brothers Ms.elder son's brother was senju with no sharingan.so how would he got EMS?
that's y i m assuming that Elder son's kid must have wrote it.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would like to point out, that elder son dojutsu has been divided into the sharingan and possibly byakugan.

His descendants are the uchiha so they carried his bloodline.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can elder son have EMS?
last time i checked to get EMS u need ur brothers Ms.elder son's brother was senju with no sharingan.so how would he got EMS?
that's y i m assuming that Elder son's kid must have wrote it.
I'd imagine if the EMS is 1 step below the Rinnegan... someone of the sage's level giving birth to two children would make them extremely power. It is possible that the Elder son was born with Eyes = to EMS or stronger but as time progressed the eyes diminished

The sage had to have wrote it since he was the one with the Rinnegan. Well atleast the final piece of it.

Reactions: - J AV -

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand what you are saying. The point I was making though was as time progressed maybe the Elder son realized the eyes diminishing. Rinnegan created a watered down version so maybe his son had MS and his grandson had Sharingan. After realizing this they all inscribed how to acheieve EMS again lol.
Hmmm...Rinnegan down conversion, probably it did happened but it happened after almost three generation(at least), but then again it may take two-three other generation, to find how to get EMS again, it isnot possible that son survived till that moment, so son manipulated the tablet wrong, because he didn't knew about Sharingan or EMS...
Also no MS or EMS look alike so it's plausible to say he could have an EMS in that picture
How he got EMS without Killing his brother??

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice theory,, i am agree,,, when you can make such a nice threads... why you make troll threads sometimes????
Majority of my threads are not troll threads just out of the box thinking. Most people use there fanboying/hate of me to ruin my thread. It's actually funny since I could get 4 people banned for harrassment but i'm not about that since it's all in good fun.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...Rinnegan down conversion, probably it did happened but it happened after almost three generation(at least), but then again it may take two-three other generation, to find how to get EMS again, it isnot possible that son survived till that moment, so son manipulated the tablet wrong, because he didn't knew about Sharingan or EMS...

How he got EMS without Killing his brother??
The thing is people are stuck on the fact that they did not know about EMS or MS... how do we know this? EMS and MS could have been called something different back then. Hate = power in the Uchiha clan right? the Elder son had more hate than any one else considering his eyes reflected mankind/Juubi foulness. He could have possibly been born with eyes = to or greater than EMS and his offspring got weaker eyes

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Majority of my threads are not troll threads just out of the box thinking. Most people use there fanboying/hate of me to ruin my thread. It's actually funny since I could get 4 people banned for harrassment but i'm not about that since it's all in good fun.
lol,,, btw.. ya your threads are fun,,,,=D=D=D=D

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol,,, btw.. ya your threads are fun,,,,=D=D=D=D
Yeah sadly people take a board about teenage ninjas way too seriously. Most of those people are kids though. You need creative thinking and amusing threads to entertain people. Other wise you would sit on here reading theories all day which is boring

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing is people are stuck on the fact that they did not know about EMS or MS... how do we know this? EMS and MS could have been called something different back then. Hate = power in the Uchiha clan right? the Elder son had more hate than any one else considering his eyes reflected mankind/Juubi foulness. He could have possibly been born with eyes = to or greater than EMS and his offspring got weaker eyes
That's why he didn't have EMS, but something>EMS...XD

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent theory and I agree ;)

Also I believe that Elder Son had something smilliar to EMS, maybe more powerfull or even had First EMS.

and to some of you arguing that he would be forced to take his brother eyes ?

No, it wasn't necessary especially If Sage of six paths divided his/Juubi power equally with Creation of All things to create his sons aka First Uchiha and First Senjuu. Even If it was biological birth then still it could be explained somehow. It is called devolution form Pure and The greatest source, in other words Sage of six paths's Rinnengan got devolved into EMS biologicaly as reaction for lack of Senjuu DNA which was used to create Younger Son and it would make sense also.

Then Blood diluted over times decresing occular power of eyes devolving it to Mangenkyou Sharingan..., The reason for devolution could be lack of hatred or decreasing amount of hatred which was needed to awake stronger occular power in your eyes. Finally even MS got devolved to Sharingan... and Then somehow Byakugan if it is even included into that story.

However to evolve your eye you need to fulfill special conditions as it is always much harder to get something then lost something what you had already

It could explain that they are two ways to get Sharingan, MS, EMS and Rinnnegan and maybe even Byakugan if it fit into story:

1) Be born already with these eyes
2) Reach and fulfill special conditions to get them:

- Sharingan - have hatred in yourself and be skilled enough, maybe strong genes as well
- MS - expierience death of close to you friends... either killing him/her by yourself or watching it... suffering cause increase of hatred which lead to increase occular power in eyes
- EMS - transplant your brother MS into your own eyes getting eternal light
- Rinnengan - having EMS and implanting Senjuu DNA in yourself also expierience enough suffering and knowledge about The World

This is how I see it works....

Elder Son was born with EMS in this case, while Sasuke, Madara, Izuna and Itachi, Shisui and Obito had to evolve their eyes reaching special conditions.

Remeber devolution comes really easy, but Evolution of something take much more time and much more efforts, as it is hard to gain something while it is easy to loose something.

I hope this clear up a bit ;)

EDIT: actually it even make a lot of sense:

Sage - born with the Rinnengan (Juubi's eye while being it's Jinchurki )
Elder Son - born/created with the EMS
Younger Son - born/created with the Senjuu DNA(Wood release most likely)
First Uchiha(maybe Son of Elder Son) - born/created with the MS
Uchiha from old times - born with the Sharingan
Modern Uchiha - Normal eyes with potential to awake Sharingan and evolve it.

It looks easy to understand, however it is hard for me explain why devolution even was happening. I mean Rinnengan -> EMS + Senjuu DNA(Wood release) is understandable, but why EMS could devolve to MS... maybe due to lack of hatred or forgivness... but then why MS degraded to 3 tomoe Sharingan... lack of hatred again... or maybe too much love, lack of negative feelings ... times of peace and lack of war... probably and finall Sharingan-> Normal eye with potential to awake Sharingan. Of course the blood diluting could be blamed but could only this ?

What do you think OP... what would cause devolution eye form EMS-> MS, MS-> 3 tomoe Shairngan, and finally 3T Sharingan-> normal eyes with potential of awakening 3T Sharingan ? please tell me I am interested

Last edited:

UchihaNagashi

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question for you!

How do you know the Elder son doesn;t have an EMS in that image? Answer? You can't which is why this is a theory. Also maybe it was not called Sharingan back then during there times.
@Uchihanagashi

I like how you are arguing my assumptions with your own when mine are more plausible

It is possible BUT the thing is the Elder son in the picture we have of him could possibly have the first EMS. Maybe it was not called Sharingan back in those days. Which is why this is a theory.The elder son eyes could have progressed 3 levels for all we know but was not called Sharingan
He never got to kill his own brother if I'm correct. I'm not sure if he had someone more important in his life than him, since the whole COH started from them.

And Madara and Izuna still awakened first the MS. And Madara was naturally the first one to get EMS.

Manga facts prove it. And it was stated by Jiraiya that SO6P had Rinnegan. It's only natural for the son have one too, since he got his eyes.