Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
For years the King of Israel practiced benign neglect, actively choosing to take no action, intervene in no situation, in hope that it would resolve itself. It was a policy that King David, Solomon's father, actively practiced and passed down to his son when he acceded to the throne. And it was a belief that constantly brought Solomon in conflict with the King of Demon Gods, his familiar, sealed within his body. Unlike Solomon, Goetia firmly believed in intervention; and so as Solomon prepared his response to Merlin in his own head, the Demon God King shifted angrily within. A sensation that even Solomon could feel, though one that he had become very capable of ignoring.

Solomon! You must take action. Goetia snapped from within, breaking his usual loyal demeanor and lashing out at his master. But the Mage King ignored him; the two often argued, but now was not the time.

"No, Merlin, I will be going. But I must ask you all..." Solomon paused for a moment, thinking of how to word what he would say next. "I must ask you all to do the most difficult, and that is nothing." He paused for a moment, waiting for their inevitable protest or concern. But the King of Mages had his reasons, and he would resolutely stand by them. Memories of his father telling him to stay his hand rather than act echoed in his mind, reaffirming his resolve. He waited for their questions or protests.
It seems her timing was a bit off as usual, but Mirabelle cleared her throat as she listened to the conversation. However, when Solomon said “do nothing” Mira’s brows narrowed in ward as she walked past the others now to be face to face with the King of Magic. Her eyes where amber, as the Falcon’s Eye, the signature threatening eyes of the Hayabusa burned bright “You’re kidding, right? Your telling me, us, that while we go look for them, to simply stand by and do nothing? My father taught me before he died, that taking no action is the worst kind of action one can do” she said folding her arms. She was disappointed in her former mentor, but she had nothing more to say to this. Perhaps his words would have more weight when the situation comes, but right now in this moment it seemed like nothing more than rubbish ideology. “Please, carry on. I have some preparations to do before we head into the battle zone…” she said finally stepping back.

As she did, she sat down on the ground, as she began to mediate and draw in the natural energy around her.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Time passes, allowing Mirabelle's body to begin to absorb the energy more as she now converted some of her chakra into Senjutsu.

2100 - 300 (10%) = 1800
300 Senjutsu Gathered.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For years the King of Israel practiced benign neglect, actively choosing to take no action, intervene in no situation, in hope that it would resolve itself. It was a policy that King David, Solomon's father, actively practiced and passed down to his son when he acceded to the throne. And it was a belief that constantly brought Solomon in conflict with the King of Demon Gods, his familiar, sealed within his body. Unlike Solomon, Goetia firmly believed in intervention; and so as Solomon prepared his response to Merlin in his own head, the Demon God King shifted angrily within. A sensation that even Solomon could feel, though one that he had become very capable of ignoring.

Solomon! You must take action. Goetia snapped from within, breaking his usual loyal demeanor and lashing out at his master. But the Mage King ignored him; the two often argued, but now was not the time.

"No, Merlin, I will be going. But I must ask you all..." Solomon paused for a moment, thinking of how to word what he would say next. "I must ask you all to do the most difficult, and that is nothing." He paused for a moment, waiting for their inevitable protest or concern. But the King of Mages had his reasons, and he would resolutely stand by them. Memories of his father telling him to stay his hand rather than act echoed in his mind, reaffirming his resolve. He waited for their questions or protests.
The response from the King of Magic was, simultaneously, within and outside of Merlin's expectations. His ideal, the ideal of a king, was one of observation without intervention, allowing mankind to endure and overcome their struggles through their own efforts. Even to this day, it was one he continued to practice, long after his kingdom had faded into history. Though there were exceptions to this, including the incursion of Tiamat herself and the current situation, even things as small as the outbreak of the Red Fever. Small, relatively speaking, in the case of the latter. An ideal applied only when it was convenient was not so different from just wishful thinking. Solomon's words only further cemented Merlin's ideas about him, how he saw the man who was his rival in Magecraft. As the woman walked off to tend to her own business, Merlin spoke his mind, not only on the matter at hand, but also on what he could see at play within Solomon's mind. Or at least, what seemed apparent to him.

"Diplomatic as ever, Solomon." Muttering in mild exasperation at Solomon's formality, the Magus of Flowers half-turns away from the King of Magic, gazing out over the vast expanse of the ocean from the shoreline. "That ideal of yours... I can't imagine how many times it has been stretched to the limit over the centuries. But I know that ideal is one of a king. A king you are no longer. And in my eyes, never were you a king of your own accord. It was a duty thrust upon you. Travelling the world in the centuries after Israel's decay, healing people and saving them... those were the actions of the man that you really are. I see that same man before me, offering himself in the place of others to carry out the task of fighting for the fate of the world." He turned his head to Solomon, a small smile on his face. Normally, one of mischief in matters related to his rival of sorts. But here, it was one of both admiration and sadness. He respected Solomon's ability to compromise in service of the greater good, but mourned for the man who, in his eyes, never truly lived for himself until after everything he loved had faded away and crumbled. "If you are intent on saving Emiya-kun on your own, I've no hope of stopping you or changing your mind. But having some helping hands might not hurt." Reaching out and placing a hand on Solomon's shoulder in what appeared to be a friendly gesture, Merlin concentrates chakra to his palm, placing a small seed securely in the cloth that folded over his white robe, one that would allow him to track his whereabouts at all times. "I haven't forgotten about our business either. I've something to discuss with you as well, when all this blows over." Taking his hand off Solomon's shoulder, it hung at his side, as he awaited a response.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long (on senses)
Chakra: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: User creates seeds made out of their chakra. The seeds can be dispersed on the ground or placed in the body of the enemy. Since the seeds are made up of the user's DNA they can be used like transmission devices. They react to movement or pressure as well as chakra.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle continues to meditate as she gathered more natural energy as she converts it into Senjutsu chakra. Small pigmentations start to form around her eyes as she does all this. She was still within earshot to keep tabs on the conversation however.

1800 - 300 (10%) = 1500
600 Senjutsu Gathered.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems her timing was a bit off as usual, but Mirabelle cleared her throat as she listened to the conversation. However, when Solomon said “do nothing” Mira’s brows narrowed in ward as she walked past the others now to be face to face with the King of Magic. Her eyes where amber, as the Falcon’s Eye, the signature threatening eyes of the Hayabusa burned bright “You’re kidding, right? Your telling me, us, that while we go look for them, to simply stand by and do nothing? My father taught me before he died, that taking no action is the worst kind of action one can do” she said folding her arms. She was disappointed in her former mentor, but she had nothing more to say to this. Perhaps his words would have more weight when the situation comes, but right now in this moment it seemed like nothing more than rubbish ideology. “Please, carry on. I have some preparations to do before we head into the battle zone…” she said finally stepping back.

As she did, she sat down on the ground, as she began to mediate and draw in the natural energy around her.
The response from the King of Magic was, simultaneously, within and outside of Merlin's expectations. His ideal, the ideal of a king, was one of observation without intervention, allowing mankind to endure and overcome their struggles through their own efforts. Even to this day, it was one he continued to practice, long after his kingdom had faded into history. Though there were exceptions to this, including the incursion of Tiamat herself and the current situation, even things as small as the outbreak of the Red Fever. Small, relatively speaking, in the case of the latter. An ideal applied only when it was convenient was not so different from just wishful thinking. Solomon's words only further cemented Merlin's ideas about him, how he saw the man who was his rival in Magecraft. As the woman walked off to tend to her own business, Merlin spoke his mind, not only on the matter at hand, but also on what he could see at play within Solomon's mind. Or at least, what seemed apparent to him.

"Diplomatic as ever, Solomon." Muttering in mild exasperation at Solomon's formality, the Magus of Flowers half-turns away from the King of Magic, gazing out over the vast expanse of the ocean from the shoreline. "That ideal of yours... I can't imagine how many times it has been stretched to the limit over the centuries. But I know that ideal is one of a king. A king you are no longer. And in my eyes, never were you a king of your own accord. It was a duty thrust upon you. Travelling the world in the centuries after Israel's decay, healing people and saving them... those were the actions of the man that you really are. I see that same man before me, offering himself in the place of others to carry out the task of fighting for the fate of the world." He turned his head to Solomon, a small smile on his face. Normally, one of mischief in matters related to his rival of sorts. But here, it was one of both admiration and sadness. He respected Solomon's ability to compromise in service of the greater good, but mourned for the man who, in his eyes, never truly lived for himself until after everything he loved had faded away and crumbled. "If you are intent on saving Emiya-kun on your own, I've no hope of stopping you or changing your mind. But having some helping hands might not hurt." Reaching out and placing a hand on Solomon's shoulder in what appeared to be a friendly gesture, Merlin concentrates chakra to his palm, placing a small seed securely in the cloth that folded over his white robe, one that would allow him to track his whereabouts at all times. "I haven't forgotten about our business either. I've something to discuss with you as well, when all this blows over." Taking his hand off Solomon's shoulder, it hung at his side, as he awaited a response.

Range: Short-Long (on senses)
Chakra: 25
Description: User creates seeds made out of their chakra. The seeds can be dispersed on the ground or placed in the body of the enemy. Since the seeds are made up of the user's DNA they can be used like transmission devices. They react to movement or pressure as well as chakra.
The Mage King ignored Mirabelle's anger, choosing not to respond to her obvious question about whether or not he was kidding. "We will all go. But for now, I must insist that you stay on Theodoro, or at least do not intervene...yet...." The outcome of Emiya's battle had long since been determined, but intervention might alter it. And it was of paramount importance that the future play out as it was. There was too much at stake, too many uncertainties to even Solomon, for a hasty and rushed response. Even if that response might seem the most logical, or the most benevolent, Solomon's cold, logical, regal philosophy told him that going now was a mistake. "I would not say this without good reason, so I ask you - place your faith in me. Emiya's battle with the Voidlord Demetrias is perilous, but one that must take place." He finished his statement with firm resolution.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The Mage King ignored Mirabelle's anger, choosing not to respond to her obvious question about whether or not he was kidding. "We will all go. But for now, I must insist that you stay on Theodoro, or at least do not intervene...yet...." The outcome of Emiya's battle had long since been determined, but intervention might alter it. And it was of paramount importance that the future play out as it was. There was too much at stake, too many uncertainties to even Solomon, for a hasty and rushed response. Even if that response might seem the most logical, or the most benevolent, Solomon's cold, logical, regal philosophy told him that going now was a mistake. "I would not say this without good reason, so I ask you - place your faith in me. Emiya's battle with the Voidlord Demetrias is perilous, but one that must take place." He finished his statement with firm resolution.
Lucifer had been silent for quite some time now, listening to the humans speak, the former king Solomon seemed determined that they should not interfere and Lucifer had faith in the man's wisdom, but then he uttered the name of the person who orchestrated these events, a name that Lucifer himself had heard from Ozymandias back in the lands of Tobusekai.

Demetrias, one of the cult members that had been possibly responsible for the terrible deeds that Lucifer had witnessed, Solomon himself said he had been a victim of this cult for many years. How could he suggest letting this run it's course with someone so dangerous at it's head.

"Solomon, are you sure this course of action is wise? The man you spoke of Demetrias, I have heard that name associated with awful crimes against life, the same cult that has haunted you for generations are associated with him if my investigations are correct."

Lucifer spoke calmly, being emotional wasn't that natural to the child of Tiamat, but even if it was now didn't seem like the time, Solomon didn't seem like someone who responded to emotional pleas in general.

"Former king, are you so confident in your foresight that you would risk everything? Can you truly say that the outcome is set in stone? I will trust you, if you can say that truly, but if there is a chance this could go wrong then it seems prudent that we intervene now."

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucifer had been silent for quite some time now, listening to the humans speak, the former king Solomon seemed determined that they should not interfere and Lucifer had faith in the man's wisdom, but then he uttered the name of the person who orchestrated these events, a name that Lucifer himself had heard from Ozymandias back in the lands of Tobusekai.

Demetrias, one of the cult members that had been possibly responsible for the terrible deeds that Lucifer had witnessed, Solomon himself said he had been a victim of this cult for many years. How could he suggest letting this run it's course with someone so dangerous at it's head.

"Solomon, are you sure this course of action is wise? The man you spoke of Demetrias, I have heard that name associated with awful crimes against life, the same cult that has haunted you for generations are associated with him if my investigations are correct."

Lucifer spoke calmly, being emotional wasn't that natural to the child of Tiamat, but even if it was now didn't seem like the time, Solomon didn't seem like someone who responded to emotional pleas in general.

"Former king, are you so confident in your foresight that you would risk everything? Can you truly say that the outcome is set in stone? I will trust you, if you can say that truly, but if there is a chance this could go wrong then it seems prudent that we intervene now."
It was now that the Child of Tiamat spoke up, voicing his own opposition to Solomon's proposal. Much like Mirabelle, the idea of sitting idly when they could be using their power to do good was not one Lucifer was comfortable with. Merlin was of a similar mind, but this was a situation where biding time may yield the best outcome. Solomon was not asking for total inaction, but calculated action. At least, that was what his words indicated. Merlin looked to Lucifer, speaking sternly. Not to scold, but to educate. "Solomon is the one most acquainted with all matters related to the Voidlords and the Cult of Tiamat. If any can speak with authority on how to engage them, it is him." Reverting his gaze to the King of Magic, he continued speaking to Lucifer, but his words were also clearly aimed at Solomon himself. "Believe me, Lucifer, there is no man more opposed to idle observation than myself. I'll wait here, only on the promise that we do eventually go to help Emiya-kun."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

It was now that the Child of Tiamat spoke up, voicing his own opposition to Solomon's proposal. Much like Mirabelle, the idea of sitting idly when they could be using their power to do good was not one Lucifer was comfortable with. Merlin was of a similar mind, but this was a situation where biding time may yield the best outcome. Solomon was not asking for total inaction, but calculated action. At least, that was what his words indicated. Merlin looked to Lucifer, speaking sternly. Not to scold, but to educate. "Solomon is the one most acquainted with all matters related to the Voidlords and the Cult of Tiamat. If any can speak with authority on how to engage them, it is him." Reverting his gaze to the King of Magic, he continued speaking to Lucifer, but his words were also clearly aimed at Solomon himself. "Believe me, Lucifer, there is no man more opposed to idle observation than myself. I'll wait here, only on the promise that we do eventually go to help Emiya-kun."
Alas, Mirabelle finally reached the apex of her nature energy gathering, Surprisingly, she didn’t notice Lucifer’s appearance at first but the moment she entered into Sage Mode, she sensed his chakra but also heard his voice. She remained her idle position, even after entering her heightened state as she wanted to soak in all the information she could possibly gain from the others. Once everyone said what they needed, she interjected into the conversation once more. “Idly standing by…it’s something I don’t wish to engage in…but running into a battle against an enemy we know nothing about would be a foolish act. However, Solomon…perhaps you can grant us some insight on who this man is possibly. So when the time for action comes, we know how to engage at the most positive outcome” she said, her draconic eyes glaring at Solomon. It’s been a long time since she’s seen him but times where different back then, when it was carefree. It wasn’t until he revealed who he truly was to Mirabelle after the fall of Freehold. She didn’t believe it at first, but overtime as the events of the world started to play out it really changed her mindset. While she didn’t know of his past, only knowing he was literal centuries old, Lucifer alluded to the hardships he had to face growing up.

Her attention turned to Lucifer for a moment. Seems he was intertwined in this business as well. “Lucci, its been awhile…have you found what you was looking for?” she questioned him.

1500 =- 300 = 1200
900 Senjutsu Gathered.

Range: N/a
Chakra: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage: N/A (Active +20 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank)
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is able to reduce 20 damage from damage for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced by x2. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, Genjutsu cast by the user are empowered requiring the opponent to use Genjutsu release, of one rank higher than what is normally required (Effective on Genjutsu up to B rank). Lastly, the user gains access to contract-specific anatomical features and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke had come upon what seemed to be individuals who knew each other from before. Lena was quiet, and so was Sasuke. He didn't want to interfere in what seemed to be a debate between this individual and the man named Solomon. All of them - such powerful chakra and presence. These weren't your run-of-the-mill shinobi. But rather hardened veterans, some older than appearances seemed to present.

The child and the one named Emiya had been taken, and seemingly locked in battle against a one Demetrias. All unknown shinobi, but powerful from the sound of it. Sasuke kept his eyes focused on those moving the conversation. Back and forth, whether we came here to fight or to follow the rather heavy handed guidance of Solomon. Someone that Merlin seemed to respect. An interesting dynamic between the two.

Nonetheless, Sasuke merely stood back. Now was not his time to speak. He came to help - and would do so at their behest. Of course, the rebellious Sasuke within wanted to chase after Emiya and the child. But it seemed Solomon had knowledge that led him to believe that certain events should occur as they have been laid out. Sasuke couldn't help but wonder what a man with such foresight could do.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After listening to the conversation for a long while, Lena within herself got more and more frustrated at the inaction taken by this supposedly wise man. She and the rest of these people who were willing to help this child were people told to stand by, how did she know that this man was not aligned with the kidnapper? And that they were all being played, was she to place trust in any of these men that she had just met. No. But without them she would never find this Demestrias. This Voidlord.

Lena wanted to shout at them all, but she didn't know them well enough. She looked at Sasuke trying to gauge what he was thinking, he was quiet too. She didn't want to sit here wasting time doing nothing, but that's exactly what they had been told to do and were currently in the middle of doing.

"This is a fucking joke."

Finally bursting, making her first comment - she wished she could take it back, but it was said, mostly just frustration leaking out. She looked away from the ground, turning her body away from them looking away. She thought about leaving, going back to the Motoi Drylands to help out. But things here were important too and information she could salvage would be to her advantage.

• Haha

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Solomon understood their frustrations; to leave someone, a potential comrade, to die was a difficult pill to swallow. But it was important that Emiya undergo such a trial, for it would only be the beginning of a very long road ahead to uncover certain secrets that would prove absolutely critical in humanity's fight against its own destruction. "I know these frustrations you feel. But the time has finally come. Go now to Kythira. Have Emiya return to me."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
With the instructions of Emiya’s location finally given, Mirabelle nodded. “I’ll head there now, I promise to bring him back!” she said, her body still covered in draconian scales. As she looked in the direction in which Emiya was, her ambition and desire to save them was of the utmost. She swiftly dashed off as a light breeze was generated from her movements, forgetting to hear Lucifer’s response from before.

Thus she was gone and out of sight, empowered by her Sage Mode transformation.

LLM.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solomon understood their frustrations; to leave someone, a potential comrade, to die was a difficult pill to swallow. But it was important that Emiya undergo such a trial, for it would only be the beginning of a very long road ahead to uncover certain secrets that would prove absolutely critical in humanity's fight against its own destruction. "I know these frustrations you feel. But the time has finally come. Go now to Kythira. Have Emiya return to me."
The Magus of Flowers turned his eyes back to the King of Magic, nodding gently as he made for the dock once again. With the Tracking Seed placed on Solomon, he would be able to find his way back to him at any point. For now, reconvening with Shirou was the matter of greatest importance, as well as the status of Enkidu. Getting into the boat he'd previously taken to travel to this island, he once again set off, this time heading south.

LLM

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Lucifer watched and listened as Solomon spoke, it seemed the time had come for the humans to recover their ally and the god child. Solomon however asked that they return the pair to him, so it seemed excessive to escort the humans, instead Lucifer chose to remain with the former king and await the return of the god child and his ward.

His feelings were mixed after this ordeal, Solomon was not like the other humans, this rigid stoicism and lack of intervention, the centuries had affected him and the old age felt like it had made him numb to the machinations of the world, Lucifer understood why people still heeded his words but this inaction of his could lead to ruin one day even with all of his foresight.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: Kanashii Ocean.

It was a surprisingly short trip to where Mira had said Solomon was waiting, and the specific part of the region easily found with Merlin's guidance. As their ship made dock on the cast of Theodoro, Emiya still felt guilty about his actions, and what kind of response everyone would have to his retelling of what exactly occurred. Most concerning of all would no doubt be Solomon's view of him, as he'd known from the start what had happened, and probably knew every single action he made. In their brief meeting before Solomon never really struck Emiya as the kind to speak his entire mind, but the Faker knew that he'd have some opinion of his actions, and would most likely voice them. Whatever was to come, Emiya was ready, though not prepared, as if that made any sense.

Though small, the gathering of people was easy to notice. Consisting of Solomon, the stranger Emiya and Enkidu met back in Last Bastion, Lucifer, as well as Lena of Shinramoto, and a man he'd only seen though never had the chance to speak to back in Iskandrous' Clinic, and was seemingly accompanying Lena at the time, Sasuke. There were fewer people than were present in said Clinic, but for these people to show concern, in addition to Merlin and Mira, it was touching, even if Emiya knew the primary concern was Enkidu. Nevertheless, as the "God Squad" approached, Emiya did his best to downplay the severity of the situation. The worst was over after all, so he simply wished for what any Hero would do in that moment; for the people around him to smile.

"Hey everyone, what brings you all out this way? The scenic view?"

As he jokingly commented on the locale, off in the distance a bubbling mass of stygian waters hissed with contempt, almost as if responding to Emiya's mocking tone. As he looked through the crowd, one by one giving each a smile, as his eyes fell on Solomon's, for just a moment the facade cracked, looking off to the side, showing a tinge of guilt before reestablishing eye contact again. It was as if he was a child waiting for punishment after breaking a family heirloom. Solomon trusted Emiya to take care of Enkidu after all, so seeing him in person after almost failing to protect him, he couldn't help but show his guilt and frustration at himself. He didn't want to crack jokes forever, and didn't really know the best way to broach the subject of what had occurred, so Emiya stood before everyone awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, waiting for someone, anyone to bring up the incident first.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Lucifer stood patiently as he saw the return of the god child's guardian. His return had taken some time, prompting the child of Tiamat to withdraw an old book from his waist. However the books appearance was simply a disguise, it housed an advanced electronic device, the device had been created for him by engineers in Tobusekai and kept Lucifer updated on events in the world.

Enokuga | Book Of Enoch
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Book Of Enoch is a tablet computer carried by Lucifer disguised as an old book, this tablet maintains a connection to the ninja world marketplaces and noticeboards regardless of the users location in the world. This allows the user to keep up to date on the goings on in the world, and to observe any bounties placed. Additionally the tablet can be used to store any information that the user chooses to record, information regarding landmarks, people, anything essentially can be recorded here for future use.
Notes:
-Must be placed within the users biography.
-May only have one per bio.

The information that greeted the child of Tiamat was shocking to say the least, the last bastion was beseiged by the armies of the dead the same shuffling corpses that Lucifer had faced in the past, had it been his own negligence in their destruction that allowed this to happen? That was the first thought that crossed his mind, had he remained and wiped them out perhaps this would've never happened, now the people were paying for this.

He knew that he needed to act, to at least attempt to prevent more harm to the town. He addressed those still around him.
"The lands of Tobusekai are under attack, the undead have launched an assault on the Last Bastion according to these reports, we must act now if we are to preserve the life of your people."

Lucifer acted with swiftness, releasing a burst of the sea of life from his fingertips, striking a fly in mid flight. The fly began to grow exponentionally, it's body became so large it was human sized, it's legs had become actual legs, giving it a humanoid ability to stand, additionally it grew hands allowing it to grasp things, it's wings became bulkier and more powerful and it's carapace was a hardened crismson. The most dramatic change was it's brain and the chakra system, Lucifer granted it a powerful chakra system and a brain that allowed it to think and feel exactly as the humans do, it was smarter than the average human now, while language would take time to master the fly had an incredible intellect.

"Go forth, Belzebuth. Defend the last bastion."

(Seimei no Umi: Atarashī Inochi no Tanjō) – Sea of Life: Birth of New Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 100
Description: This technique is born from the Sea of Life’s powerful ability to reshape life and is used against generic life forms, not other ninja, in the surrounding area. The user will release a small amount of Sea material from their body, sending it into the ground or into the air in order to strike another lifeform. Once struck the afflicted living being will be subjected to the Amino-Geis and to the user’s discretion in reshaping. In essence this technique allows the user to reshape life at a genetic level on anything within the battlefield, barring other ninja. The new life can take on any shape that the user desires, as long as it is no more than thrice the user’s size. It will move at the speed of a Jounin shinobi, have 100 health, 1,000 chakra, and be capable of using techniques from the Sea of Life technique list. The technique can be used against many basic lifeforms, such as bugs, worms, fish, and even an enemy’s summons though summonings will not be altered in terms of health, speed or chakra. In essence, as long as it is living and not another biography or Yin-Yang Creation, then this technique can warp the lifeform to the user’s will. The abundance of life in the earth, sea, and air make it particularly difficult to prevent the user from using this technique, although it is possible within reason. This technique can be used twice per battle, and after use the user is unable to use techniques from the Sea of Life for two turns.

Belzebuth LLM

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having returned to Theodoro, Merlin was conscious of the guilt Emiya was likely feeling in this moment. His words dripped with it, even though they were intended to minimise any chance of the subject being brought up. There was a brief moment of silence before Lucifer, who seemed not to have moved since their initial arrival searching for Emiya and Enkidu, notified the group of an incursion to the North-East. The Last Bastion. Merlin's first thought was that their search effort for the Chains of Heaven was now becoming aggressive, but it was quickly dismissed. By now, the Voidlords would definitely be aware of the fact that the child would have relocated. The one responsible for Enkidu's kidnapping would not have even needed return to them for that to be the case. This attack was for another purpose. What exactly it was, the Magus of Flowers didn't know. But based on the description of the invading force, he knew who was responsible. "From one crisis to another... it seems like none of us can catch a break."

Looking to Solomon, then Lucifer, Merlin moves his gaze to the North-East, looking out over the vast ocean and seeing smoke billowing in the distance. Facing the group once again, Merlin addresses everyone present. "I have some investigations of my own to make. For now, defending the Last Bastion falls to everyone else here." This time, Merlin turns his eyes directly to the King of Magic, ensuring he got the man's attention. "I'd appreciate if you joined me, Solomon. As good an opportunity as any to discuss our other business."

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: Kanashii Ocean.

It was a surprisingly short trip to where Mira had said Solomon was waiting, and the specific part of the region easily found with Merlin's guidance. As their ship made dock on the cast of Theodoro, Emiya still felt guilty about his actions, and what kind of response everyone would have to his retelling of what exactly occurred. Most concerning of all would no doubt be Solomon's view of him, as he'd known from the start what had happened, and probably knew every single action he made. In their brief meeting before Solomon never really struck Emiya as the kind to speak his entire mind, but the Faker knew that he'd have some opinion of his actions, and would most likely voice them. Whatever was to come, Emiya was ready, though not prepared, as if that made any sense.

Though small, the gathering of people was easy to notice. Consisting of Solomon, the stranger Emiya and Enkidu met back in Last Bastion, Lucifer, as well as Lena of Shinramoto, and a man he'd only seen though never had the chance to speak to back in Iskandrous' Clinic, and was seemingly accompanying Lena at the time, Sasuke. There were fewer people than were present in said Clinic, but for these people to show concern, in addition to Merlin and Mira, it was touching, even if Emiya knew the primary concern was Enkidu. Nevertheless, as the "God Squad" approached, Emiya did his best to downplay the severity of the situation. The worst was over after all, so he simply wished for what any Hero would do in that moment; for the people around him to smile.

"Hey everyone, what brings you all out this way? The scenic view?"

As he jokingly commented on the locale, off in the distance a bubbling mass of stygian waters hissed with contempt, almost as if responding to Emiya's mocking tone. As he looked through the crowd, one by one giving each a smile, as his eyes fell on Solomon's, for just a moment the facade cracked, looking off to the side, showing a tinge of guilt before reestablishing eye contact again. It was as if he was a child waiting for punishment after breaking a family heirloom. Solomon trusted Emiya to take care of Enkidu after all, so seeing him in person after almost failing to protect him, he couldn't help but show his guilt and frustration at himself. He didn't want to crack jokes forever, and didn't really know the best way to broach the subject of what had occurred, so Emiya stood before everyone awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, waiting for someone, anyone to bring up the incident first.
Lucifer stood patiently as he saw the return of the god child's guardian. His return had taken some time, prompting the child of Tiamat to withdraw an old book from his waist. However the books appearance was simply a disguise, it housed an advanced electronic device, the device had been created for him by engineers in Tobusekai and kept Lucifer updated on events in the world.

Enokuga | Book Of Enoch
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Description: The Book Of Enoch is a tablet computer carried by Lucifer disguised as an old book, this tablet maintains a connection to the ninja world marketplaces and noticeboards regardless of the users location in the world. This allows the user to keep up to date on the goings on in the world, and to observe any bounties placed. Additionally the tablet can be used to store any information that the user chooses to record, information regarding landmarks, people, anything essentially can be recorded here for future use.
Notes:
-Must be placed within the users biography.
-May only have one per bio.

The information that greeted the child of Tiamat was shocking to say the least, the last bastion was beseiged by the armies of the dead the same shuffling corpses that Lucifer had faced in the past, had it been his own negligence in their destruction that allowed this to happen? That was the first thought that crossed his mind, had he remained and wiped them out perhaps this would've never happened, now the people were paying for this.

He knew that he needed to act, to at least attempt to prevent more harm to the town. He addressed those still around him.
"The lands of Tobusekai are under attack, the undead have launched an assault on the Last Bastion according to these reports, we must act now if we are to preserve the life of your people."

Lucifer acted with swiftness, releasing a burst of the sea of life from his fingertips, striking a fly in mid flight. The fly began to grow exponentionally, it's body became so large it was human sized, it's legs had become actual legs, giving it a humanoid ability to stand, additionally it grew hands allowing it to grasp things, it's wings became bulkier and more powerful and it's carapace was a hardened crismson. The most dramatic change was it's brain and the chakra system, Lucifer granted it a powerful chakra system and a brain that allowed it to think and feel exactly as the humans do, it was smarter than the average human now, while language would take time to master the fly had an incredible intellect.

"Go forth, Belzebuth. Defend the last bastion."

(Seimei no Umi: Atarashī Inochi no Tanjō) – Sea of Life: Birth of New Life
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 100
Description: This technique is born from the Sea of Life’s powerful ability to reshape life and is used against generic life forms, not other ninja, in the surrounding area. The user will release a small amount of Sea material from their body, sending it into the ground or into the air in order to strike another lifeform. Once struck the afflicted living being will be subjected to the Amino-Geis and to the user’s discretion in reshaping. In essence this technique allows the user to reshape life at a genetic level on anything within the battlefield, barring other ninja. The new life can take on any shape that the user desires, as long as it is no more than thrice the user’s size. It will move at the speed of a Jounin shinobi, have 100 health, 1,000 chakra, and be capable of using techniques from the Sea of Life technique list. The technique can be used against many basic lifeforms, such as bugs, worms, fish, and even an enemy’s summons though summonings will not be altered in terms of health, speed or chakra. In essence, as long as it is living and not another biography or Yin-Yang Creation, then this technique can warp the lifeform to the user’s will. The abundance of life in the earth, sea, and air make it particularly difficult to prevent the user from using this technique, although it is possible within reason. This technique can be used twice per battle, and after use the user is unable to use techniques from the Sea of Life for two turns.

Belzebuth LLM
Having returned to Theodoro, Merlin was conscious of the guilt Emiya was likely feeling in this moment. His words dripped with it, even though they were intended to minimise any chance of the subject being brought up. There was a brief moment of silence before Lucifer, who seemed not to have moved since their initial arrival searching for Emiya and Enkidu, notified the group of an incursion to the North-East. The Last Bastion. Merlin's first thought was that their search effort for the Chains of Heaven was now becoming aggressive, but it was quickly dismissed. By now, the Voidlords would definitely be aware of the fact that the child would have relocated. The one responsible for Enkidu's kidnapping would not have even needed return to them for that to be the case. This attack was for another purpose. What exactly it was, the Magus of Flowers didn't know. But based on the description of the invading force, he knew who was responsible. "From one crisis to another... it seems like none of us can catch a break."

Looking to Solomon, then Lucifer, Merlin moves his gaze to the North-East, looking out over the vast ocean and seeing smoke billowing in the distance. Facing the group once again, Merlin addresses everyone present. "I have some investigations of my own to make. For now, defending the Last Bastion falls to everyone else here." This time, Merlin turns his eyes directly to the King of Magic, ensuring he got the man's attention. "I'd appreciate if you joined me, Solomon. As good an opportunity as any to discuss our other business."
Solomon skipped over the pleasantries, moving toward more pressing matters. He held up his hand to Merlin for a moment, motioning to hold his thoughts for the time being. "Just a moment, Merlin. I have an important task for our friend Lucifer." Solomon paused for a moment, looking to the Northeast; from here he could feel it - the potent but corrupting life energies that permeated the Hokubu, spreading their influence outwards. "Lucifer, this is a task only you can be entrusted with as only you can make the dive into the depths of such a dangerous place. You must travel to the Hokubu. Something has changed there, though what I cannot say. The beasts that once howled in agony and rage under the viscous Sea of Life now have fallen silent. Yet the seas there are as active as ever before." The Mage King pointed to the Northeast, trusting that Lucifer knew where to go by instinct. "What you will find might be shocking to you. But I trust you'll come back to me after to tell me all about this riveting adventure."

The Mage King then turned to Emiya and Merlin. "You did well, Emiya. Though I will admit Enkidu's short life had perhaps been thrown into danger one too many times for a single day. But my, has he grown so quickly!" Solomon knelt down before the young divinity - the green haired, clay-shaped, boy was an infinitude of mysteries, even to his own eyes. And while Lucifer's task could be seen by the Mage King's gaze, Enkidu's future was shrouded in mystery. Albeit, only directly. "I see you have much to tell me, Emiya Shirou."

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It took Emiya several moments to process the news, that Last Bastion, after clawing it's way out of the clutches of a highly infectious, debilitating disease, was under siege by undead. From Lucifer's tone, things did not sound good either, saying that intervention was likely necessary to "preserve" their lives, implying they were already expiring rapidly enough to warrant comment. Where once upon a time Emiya would have immediately left, sprinting at full speed towards a threat he did not understand or comprehend, now, after what little he'd been through in the last few days, there was more than a slight hesitation. At this point he owed more to Enkidu than the world, and yet, despite how he rationalized it, there was still a part of him that wanted to help. To see a world where everyone was happy, and no one had to suffer. But that wasn't possible. The "Voidlords" wouldn't be happy until humanity as a whole was eradicated, so no matter how hard he tried, he'd never be able to reconcile their wants with his beliefs. No matter how hard he tried to convince them, they would not listen. Demetrias made that very apparent when he declared that words were not necessary. They were dead set on their plans, and nothing could change that. If that's truly how things had to be, then the only thing that mattered from now on was that Emiya was strong enough to protect himself, and those close to him, and maybe, just maybe, he'd help save everyone else in the process. It was clear though, this wasn't something he could do himself, or alone, not even if he had a million lifetimes to get it right.

As Solomon made a request of Lucifer, to safely scout out the Hokubu, cryptically mentioning that the Sea of Life had fallen silent, enough so to warrant further investigation, it reminded Emiya of the monstrosities he himself encountered, albeit briefly. Despite never actually seeing them, due to how he traversed the ocean, for them to fall silent enough to worry Solomon, who was rather laid back bout Enkidu's kidnapping, warranted a mental note to stay the hell away from the Hokubu.

But now came the moment he was admittedly dreading, though Solomon didn't seem nearly as cross as he was expecting. Again, just like with Merlin, praise, which he thought he was undeserving of. Seeing as Solomon was leaving it to Emiya to retell the events, he did just that, like he had done with Merlin. How the pair were pulled through Space-Time by Demetrias, how, after things had barely started Enkidu was injured by their enemy's blade, and Emiya had to resort to fleeing to another dimension to avoid the insane attack Demetrias retaliated with out of rage at Enkidu's own attack. That, when he returned things had worsened to the point that he was convinced he had lost, but with his intervention it allowed Enkidu to smash Demetrias' blade, shortly after which the man retreated. There was also the fact that Emiya's own attack landed, but found no purchase with Demetrias, instead being struck by searing pain throughout his arm as it sunk into odd flames that constituted the Voidlord's form. He was pretty lucky that Demetrias decided to retreat when he did, for Emiya wasn't entirely sure, but he felt like, for just a moment, he passed out, perhaps even died, and the only thing that saved him was a trinket he received from Horus back on Kinai Island. Aside from the actual fight itself, the only other thing of note was that, despite feeling better since the encounter, neither Emiya's nor Enkidu's wounds could be healed. Finally as Emiya looped back around to Enkidu's injury, he brought up the weapon Demetrias used to inflict it. With a small burst of Chakra, Emiya drew the shards of the broken blade back from the Throne, unwrapping them from within his cloak which he used to gather them. With everything laid out before Solomon, quite literally, Emiya did his best to not let the guilt show, but he made no lie of his actions, and how they almost cost the God his freedom, if not his life.

(Kanki: Ouchou no Kindachi) – Surge of Evocation: Dynasty of Kings
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 10 - 40
Description: This technique encompasses the advanced applications of the Surge of Evocation. Unlike the Era of Gods, which manipulates raw Prana, this technique is used to bring techniques previously transported back onto the field. The two applications of this technique, Conquest and Domination, deal with returning entities within the Throne to the field; thus these two applications require previous absorptions to have already occurred.

Conquest of Alexander – Bastion of Achaemenid
Through this ability, the user will be able to return absorbed objects, techniques, and parts of the terrain to the field. They will be manifested on the field in the form of Prana before becoming corporeal and usable as tangible entities. Upon becoming corporeal, the transported entities will still possess all of the effects and properties they possessed prior to absorption; this is because the Throne places objects within it in a stasis-like state. Objects returned will continue to move with the same speed and momentum that they had. This creates the effect that appears almost as if time had stopped and then later resumed for them, a trait of the Throne. It can be summoned facing a different side and/or in a new location altogether, although it must be outside of five meters of the opponent unless the user is within short-range. Techniques returned through Conquest possess the same damage they did prior to absorption. The technique’s rank applied is directly proportional to the technique rank, size of matter, and complexity; this means returning an A-Rank boulder would require an A-Rank application of Conquest. The S-Rank version of this ability can be used once every four turns and no Prana in the user’s next turn. The Bastion of Achaemenid can only be used four times per battle.

Domination of Vlad – Tower of Yggdmillenia
Unlike Conquest, Domination involves concentrating on returning the chakra contained within objects or techniques to the user’s body. The user systematically isolates all of the chakra contained within a number of techniques they’ve sent to the Throne, even if only chakra is present (in the case of raw chakra techniques and similar abilities). It will then be teturned to the user’s body as Prana energy in order to seamlessly integrate into their chakra network, making it available for later use. The user can utilize this ability four times per battle and the maximum amount of chakra that can be returned with each use is capped at a maximum of 100 chakra points. This does not mean this ability will always return that amount, the value is always dictated by how many techniques the user has absorbed and how much chakra they contained. For example, absorbing 10 A-Rank techniques and integrating them with the user’s system will increase the user’s pool by a full 100 chakra per turn. Objects that Domination is applied to will no longer carry their damage value once used on; this is because the objects, while stored in the Throne, will become chakra-void and instead become classified as simple terrain usages when used with Conquest of Alexander. Naturally, this is only possible with matter-based techniques and not those composed of energy. Domination of Vlad is considered an S-Rank technique.

"That's about everything. After Demetrias left, Mira and Merlin showed up, made sure we were okay, then we came here."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"As you say, human king. I have travelled the ocean you speak of, it pained me to see what had befallen the place, but it's silence could be even more concerning."

Lucifer said this calmly, the words rang a little more hollow than usual, he tired of the constant state of disaster that seemed to befall this world. Despite appearing like a human, Lucifer was young in comparison, the lifetime of suffering he had experienced through the genetic memories he carried weighed heavily on him already, but heavier still was the lack of change in modern times.

Why did the humans choose to struggle so hard for such fleeting lives, when nothing seemed to improve, Solomon himself was evidence of this, he had lived for so long and yet even now he was surrounded by calamity it seemed, bearing little but disastrous omens.

It was a sad state of affairs and it weighed heavily on Lucifer as he left the area, heading for the Hokubu ocean once more.

LLM