Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Solomon audibly took a deep breath, taking in the salty air that resided around the shores of Theodoro and took a seat in the grassy field along the lush coastline. "No. It is no coincidence, Lucifer. But to answer your question, a very important question, it is crucial to understand that I am part of the answer itself." The Mage King's words were solemn. It was an ugly reality that Solomon had to face for hundreds of years, that those who worshiped Tiamat were very closely related to his bloodline. Since he was a young man they had tormented his childhood; indirectly responsible for the death of his elder brother Amnon, directly responsible for the death of Absalom, the civil war that nearly split Jerusalem asunder, the madness of his father David, and Adonijah's departure. The Mage King even suspected that the events that culminated in the demise of the Hangurian Freehold were orchestrated by them. Their reach was long and vast, and it was something that he had been intertwined in for a very, very long time. "My name is Solomon, possessor of the eyes that see past and future. Among humans who wield chakra I am one of the first, and that has gifted me with longevity that surpasses any average man." As he spoke and met Lucifer's gaze, sitting in the grass, his Byakugan evolved into its Tenseigan state; it was the height of his ocular prowess, and the eyes that he referred to - eyes that awakened when he received his first and only divine revelation. Along with them floated his six Truth-Seeking Orbs in their a sigmoidal formation behind Solomon.

( Doujutsu: Tenseigan ) - Eye Technique: Reincarnation Eye (Passive)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: The Tenseigan (転生眼, Literally meaning: Reincarnation Eye) is a powerful dōjutsu utilized by the Ōtsutsuki clan. The combination of the Byakugan and the chakra of an Ōtsutsuki clan member can evolve the Byakugan into the Tenseigan, resulting in the loss of the Byakugan's quasi-omnidirectional and distanced vision.The Tenseigan allows the user to control both attractive and repulsive forces, similar to the Rinnegan's Deva Path. The user's eyes are on the same level as the Mangekyou Sharingan in terms of tracking and chakra perception. Additionally, it also grants the wielder the ability to use Tenseigan Chakra Mode; gaining additional increases in speed, agility and power.
Note: Requires activation (spending move) for Otsutsuki bios but remains active indefinitely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Otsutsuki bio with Tenseigan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated Byakugan before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Note: Toneri is unable to deactivate his upon it's activation, becoming his default eye state.
Note: When active, the user loses all access to Byakugan related abilities and instead gains Tenseigan effects.
The Mage King took another breath, continuing. "I am of a branch of the Otsutsuki family that ruled in Tobusekai over eight hundred years ago. The birth of the Tailed Beasts marked the advent of chakra among mankind. But chakra was not the origin of humanity. In fact, for much of humanity's existence chakra was a foreign concept, alien even. Humans derive their origin from the Gods, specifically Marduk, Inanna, Nergal, and Enlil. The first four gods that were born from Tiamat. It is, in this sense, that Tiamat embodies all life. Mother of All Life, the Primordial Salt Sea, Mother of Beasts - all equally applicable titles. She is not just a god, but the very concept of life itself. Life is derived from the Void, shaped by Tiamat, and then given uniqueness by the Gods." Solomon paused for a moment, turning his head toward the ocean in front of the two.

But who was Tiamat to Solomon? It was a difficult question even for the Mage King. One that his wife Sheba would have likely asked him. Over the many centuries Tiamat was slowly forgotten in the histories, a natural product of the gods vanquishing and sealing her. "Stories of Tiamat have largely been erased from history over the ages. But fortunately my eyes allow me to share that history. Humans alive today see Tiamat as a monster, not as the goddess that embodies the concept of life. Tiamat loved, and I suspect still loves, her children. Even the gods that sealed her away. The Great Mother Cult, those who have tormented my family for centuries and who you reference as toying with life, worships her in this sense. But personally, I see Tiamat as a woman of tragedy. A woman with such deep, passionate love for her children that she never wanted to see them leave her." He took another breath, rested his arms behind him and stretched out his legs on the beautiful, sprawling green grass.
Lucifer listened as Solomon spoke, momentarily surprise crossed the face of the child of Tiamat, as Solomon spoke the name Lucifer, one that he had not given, it seems the gifts of this human were extraordinary indeed, but that was one of the least revelatory statements the former king of humans would make. Chakra, the gift alien to the mother he was one of the first wielders of it, for some time now Lucifer had considered chakra to be a flawed addition to humanity one foreign to the mother's design and it seemed that Solomon was in agreement that it was alien to Tiamat, though he didn't seem to have a problem with it, but then why would he, just a look at those eyes alerted Lucifer to their incredible potency, he didn't even need to use sensory to feel the power brimming from Solomon, he was almost a bijuu made flesh.

Almost before he could absorb these revelations Solomon pressed on, the mage king was clearly comfortable in his speaking, Lucifer could sense a stoic honesty from the man, one that suited his longevity. After a lifetime of holding courts and handling disputes and other duties required of a regent, Solomon seemed content to be able to speak freely, perhaps that was why he had chosen to conceal his presence among this new era of humans.

Lucifer was barely able to dwell on these considerations however, as the information Solomon was sharing was truly eye opening, to think that most humans had forgotten Tiamat, Lucifer often took for granted his ability to see in to the genetic memories of the sea of life, but when he removed his own ability from the equation it made complete sense, how many lifetimes had passed for the humans since the betrayal, centuries filled with propaganda and worse still in the modern age a cult who act in her name yet destroy and sully what she creates.

"I am truly sorry, that your family and your friends have had to suffer at the hands of a cult bearing my mother's name. I believe that you are correct, though I can't claim to speak for my mother, her love for her children is what I feel in my core. This cult does not speak for the mother that I feel in my being, she would never wish such harm on the humans." Lucifer spoke what he believed, but the truth of the matter was that the mother was silent, her voice cut off and only glimpses existed, could the child truly know his mother's desires, no, but that simply reinforced his belief that the cult was not acting in her name either, for if the mother could not speak to her own child, how could she speak to these people.

"I seek this cult that I might discover why they have done these things in my mother's name, though the more I see of their actions the less I believe any answer will justify the atrocities I have witnessed, their crimes against life seem to do naught but insult the mother. However tracking these people has proved troublesome, they are a very secretive sect indeed." Lucifer was more frustrated than ever, to hear that this cult had been operational for so long, since Solomon's youth, if the old king was to be believed. which given his nature Lucifer found no reason to not trust him.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lucifer listened as Solomon spoke, momentarily surprise crossed the face of the child of Tiamat, as Solomon spoke the name Lucifer, one that he had not given, it seems the gifts of this human were extraordinary indeed, but that was one of the least revelatory statements the former king of humans would make. Chakra, the gift alien to the mother he was one of the first wielders of it, for some time now Lucifer had considered chakra to be a flawed addition to humanity one foreign to the mother's design and it seemed that Solomon was in agreement that it was alien to Tiamat, though he didn't seem to have a problem with it, but then why would he, just a look at those eyes alerted Lucifer to their incredible potency, he didn't even need to use sensory to feel the power brimming from Solomon, he was almost a bijuu made flesh.

Almost before he could absorb these revelations Solomon pressed on, the mage king was clearly comfortable in his speaking, Lucifer could sense a stoic honesty from the man, one that suited his longevity. After a lifetime of holding courts and handling disputes and other duties required of a regent, Solomon seemed content to be able to speak freely, perhaps that was why he had chosen to conceal his presence among this new era of humans.

Lucifer was barely able to dwell on these considerations however, as the information Solomon was sharing was truly eye opening, to think that most humans had forgotten Tiamat, Lucifer often took for granted his ability to see in to the genetic memories of the sea of life, but when he removed his own ability from the equation it made complete sense, how many lifetimes had passed for the humans since the betrayal, centuries filled with propaganda and worse still in the modern age a cult who act in her name yet destroy and sully what she creates.

"I am truly sorry, that your family and your friends have had to suffer at the hands of a cult bearing my mother's name. I believe that you are correct, though I can't claim to speak for my mother, her love for her children is what I feel in my core. This cult does not speak for the mother that I feel in my being, she would never wish such harm on the humans." Lucifer spoke what he believed, but the truth of the matter was that the mother was silent, her voice cut off and only glimpses existed, could the child truly know his mother's desires, no, but that simply reinforced his belief that the cult was not acting in her name either, for if the mother could not speak to her own child, how could she speak to these people.

"I seek this cult that I might discover why they have done these things in my mother's name, though the more I see of their actions the less I believe any answer will justify the atrocities I have witnessed, their crimes against life seem to do naught but insult the mother. However tracking these people has proved troublesome, they are a very secretive sect indeed." Lucifer was more frustrated than ever, to hear that this cult had been operational for so long, since Solomon's youth, if the old king was to be believed. which given his nature Lucifer found no reason to not trust him.
A slight smile spread across Solomon's face; in a strange and twisted way it was a heartwarming moment for the Mage King. Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat, seemed to have adopted some moderate and softer ideology compared to the other Children that he had encountered. Was it a byproduct of Tiamat's demise last year? Were the Children of Tiamat free to think for themselves, rather than be bound to a will that was not their own? "There is no need to apologize. Though I'm sure the time will come soon for you to meet those cultists and make that determination for yourself. Freedom is important, Lucifer. It was part of what made Nergal's concept of the Soul so powerful...something that even the mightiest of Tiamat's children that fought the gods lacked. You are fortunate in that sense. You still bear a soul, and yet you exist within the Void as well."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
A slight smile spread across Solomon's face; in a strange and twisted way it was a heartwarming moment for the Mage King. Lucifer, a Child of Tiamat, seemed to have adopted some moderate and softer ideology compared to the other Children that he had encountered. Was it a byproduct of Tiamat's demise last year? Were the Children of Tiamat free to think for themselves, rather than be bound to a will that was not their own? "There is no need to apologize. Though I'm sure the time will come soon for you to meet those cultists and make that determination for yourself. Freedom is important, Lucifer. It was part of what made Nergal's concept of the Soul so powerful...something that even the mightiest of Tiamat's children that fought the gods lacked. You are fortunate in that sense. You still bear a soul, and yet you exist within the Void as well."
A soul, that was a strange thing for Lucifer to consider, he had the genetic memories of those given the mother's gift sure, but he had never really considered before now that his individuality separated him from the other children the humans had encountered. Perhaps though it should have been obvious, given the cults influence any children borne of their actions would no doubt be birthed in the same condition as the avatar of Tiamat herself. Lucifer had heard the stories of her revival, her return as a mad beast, that was not Tiamat, Lucifer refused to believe such a thing.

"You are interesting, Solomon, you've spent centuries hounded by this cult by your own admission, yet even still you address me with honesty and honour, most would have attacked the moment they realised my nature I'm sure, called me a monster even and who could blame them. As you say Tiamat's revival in this world caused many to see her in a negative light. But you Solomon, are truly a paragon of your kind, I am glad to have met you."

Lucifer placed his right hand over his heart with a clenched hand, extending his left arm to his side with his right leg slightly forwards bent at the knee, he bowed low, a customary bow of Solomon's people, something Lucifer had seen in the genetic memories of the sea, and something Solomon too would be familiar with no doubt, as a king many had once bowed to him in respect, Lucifer did the same now to show his respect for this man's kind words.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The black mist coalesced into the form of Demetrias, the youngest of the Voidlords. His presence sent a chilled breeze throughout Theodoro as the grass rushed outwards from him, almost as if making way for his powerful aura. He manifested a short ten meters behind Solomon and Lucifer, behind the pair; though no doubt both Lucifer and Solomon would instantly become aware of his presence. To Lucifer it might seem a coincidence that the Voidlord appeared then and there, Solomon had foreseen it from the very beginning. "Coming here was not my original plan, but that is life I suppose." Demetrias, the shell of the once Sai Uchiha, mused out loud as his gaze met the backs of Solomon and Lucifer. "I could sense your presence like a beacon of light, Solomon, son of David." It seemed as if Demetrias's interest was primarily, if not entirely, focused on the King of Magic. The Voidlord rested his hand on the sheathed katana at his side, his three tomoe Sharingan fully focused on the Mage King's back.

You must be registered for see images

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The black mist coalesced into the form of Demetrias, the youngest of the Voidlords. His presence sent a chilled breeze throughout Theodoro as the grass rushed outwards from him, almost as if making way for his powerful aura. He manifested a short ten meters behind Solomon and Lucifer, behind the pair; though no doubt both Lucifer and Solomon would instantly become aware of his presence. To Lucifer it might seem a coincidence that the Voidlord appeared then and there, Solomon had foreseen it from the very beginning. "Coming here was not my original plan, but that is life I suppose." Demetrias, the shell of the once Sai Uchiha, mused out loud as his gaze met the backs of Solomon and Lucifer. "I could sense your presence like a beacon of light, Solomon, son of David." It seemed as if Demetrias's interest was primarily, if not entirely, focused on the King of Magic. The Voidlord rested his hand on the sheathed katana at his side, his three tomoe Sharingan fully focused on the Mage King's back.

You must be registered for see images
Lucifer stood from his bowing position upon sensing the lifeforce of someone entering the area, something about it felt wrong though, different from other humans. He heard the man speak, addressing Solomon, by his name and lineage. This was very strange given that Solomon had already told Lucifer that he travelled under an alias, and even if he didn't those familiar with the story of such an ancient human would be slim to none.

Lucifer's eyes narrowed as he faced the man, he was suspicious of his presence here, but would not act until Solomon had addressed him and discovered who or what he was, his eyes gleamed with the crimson light of the Uchiha clan's dojutsu, despite them being focused now on Solomon, Lucifer chose to avoid direct eye contact, he had seen what those eyes were capable of and should this prove to be an enemy he did not want to fall prey to any illusions.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucifer stood from his bowing position upon sensing the lifeforce of someone entering the area, something about it felt wrong though, different from other humans. He heard the man speak, addressing Solomon, by his name and lineage. This was very strange given that Solomon had already told Lucifer that he travelled under an alias, and even if he didn't those familiar with the story of such an ancient human would be slim to none.

Lucifer's eyes narrowed as he faced the man, he was suspicious of his presence here, but would not act until Solomon had addressed him and discovered who or what he was, his eyes gleamed with the crimson light of the Uchiha clan's dojutsu, despite them being focused now on Solomon, Lucifer chose to avoid direct eye contact, he had seen what those eyes were capable of and should this prove to be an enemy he did not want to fall prey to any illusions.
Demetrias's gaze shifted from Solomon's back, who begun to turn toward him, to that of Lucifer; nothing escaped the Voidlord's perception, and he very carefully observed Lucifer's eyes avoid his own gaze. He fears the Sharingan? Demetrias's usually calm countenance distorted itself into a slight grin, amused at the thought. Though he quickly became serious again, addressing both of them. "I have not come here to battle you, King Solomon. It would no doubt turn into a prolonged engagement, likely not even in my favor in the first place. A secondary battle that I cannot afford to participate in, unlike the last time we met." Solomon's expression remained the same, unimpressed and observant. But as Demetrias spoke it was clearly invoking some memories in the back of Solomon's head. The last time the two had met was at the precipice of the end of the world; it was just over a year ago now that they fought at the Sanctuary of the Sun. There Solomon and two of his allies faced off against Demetrias and Phetra, his fellow Voidlord. Neither party had revealed their true strength, and yet the battle ended when Tiamat was released into the world.

"So do not avert your gaze from mine, young Child. I know the confusion you sense; King Solomon has likely filled your head with some poetic and tragic story of Tiamat. But even his eyes cannot show you the truth you seek. No human can. They are a failed species. A dead end history. You need no other proof than the fall of the Hangurian Freehold. Humans have stagnated for two centuries now." Demetrias raised both of his arms as he spoke, referring to the end of the Hangurian Golden Age that was replaced by the Time of Troubles. Indeed, human progress significantly stagnated after its end. The golden age, which in many ways could actually be described as only a gilded age, saw great progress in medicine, technology, and culture. But after, when the Freehold saw the first coming of the Red Fever, it buckled under pressure. Humans never recovered, even to this day. The village of Tsumigakure, while incredibly powerful compared to its rivals, was nothing compared to the apex of Hanguri. It was all lost, and it seemed that it would never return. "Today humans are more divided, weaker, and more prone to war than ever before. Yet Solomon believes this is fine. That no action needs to be taken, that benign neglect that his father practiced was an adequate solution!"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Mage King stood in silence as Demetrias spoke, even ranted, at him and Lucifer. His gaze never broke with the warped Uchiha, knowing that no battle would take place between the two groups. His Truth-Seeking Orbs orbited around his back peacefully, and his Tenseigan remained transfixed on Demetrias. Much of what the Voidlord says was true; he and his father both believed in benign neglect, something that, in his beliefs, was important for a ruler - especially an amortal one. "I know your past, Sai Uchiha." He spoke slowly, and carefully. Solomon was a firsthand witness of the war between the Senju and Uchiha that Sai came from two centuries ago. The constant cycles of bloodshed had clearly broken Demetrias, though hearing his old name caused him to wince in pain. "Humans may have stagnated since the downfall of the Hangurian Golden Age, but freedom is not predicated on progress. You chose to give up your freedom that fated day so long ago. Other humans have not, and it is not something you can take from them involuntarily."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Demetrias's gaze shifted from Solomon's back, who begun to turn toward him, to that of Lucifer; nothing escaped the Voidlord's perception, and he very carefully observed Lucifer's eyes avoid his own gaze. He fears the Sharingan? Demetrias's usually calm countenance distorted itself into a slight grin, amused at the thought. Though he quickly became serious again, addressing both of them. "I have not come here to battle you, King Solomon. It would no doubt turn into a prolonged engagement, likely not even in my favor in the first place. A secondary battle that I cannot afford to participate in, unlike the last time we met." Solomon's expression remained the same, unimpressed and observant. But as Demetrias spoke it was clearly invoking some memories in the back of Solomon's head. The last time the two had met was at the precipice of the end of the world; it was just over a year ago now that they fought at the Sanctuary of the Sun. There Solomon and two of his allies faced off against Demetrias and Phetra, his fellow Voidlord. Neither party had revealed their true strength, and yet the battle ended when Tiamat was released into the world.

"So do not avert your gaze from mine, young Child. I know the confusion you sense; King Solomon has likely filled your head with some poetic and tragic story of Tiamat. But even his eyes cannot show you the truth you seek. No human can. They are a failed species. A dead end history. You need no other proof than the fall of the Hangurian Freehold. Humans have stagnated for two centuries now." Demetrias raised both of his arms as he spoke, referring to the end of the Hangurian Golden Age that was replaced by the Time of Troubles. Indeed, human progress significantly stagnated after its end. The golden age, which in many ways could actually be described as only a gilded age, saw great progress in medicine, technology, and culture. But after, when the Freehold saw the first coming of the Red Fever, it buckled under pressure. Humans never recovered, even to this day. The village of Tsumigakure, while incredibly powerful compared to its rivals, was nothing compared to the apex of Hanguri. It was all lost, and it seemed that it would never return. "Today humans are more divided, weaker, and more prone to war than ever before. Yet Solomon believes this is fine. That no action needs to be taken, that benign neglect that his father practiced was an adequate solution!"
The Mage King stood in silence as Demetrias spoke, even ranted, at him and Lucifer. His gaze never broke with the warped Uchiha, knowing that no battle would take place between the two groups. His Truth-Seeking Orbs orbited around his back peacefully, and his Tenseigan remained transfixed on Demetrias. Much of what the Voidlord says was true; he and his father both believed in benign neglect, something that, in his beliefs, was important for a ruler - especially an amortal one. "I know your past, Sai Uchiha." He spoke slowly, and carefully. Solomon was a firsthand witness of the war between the Senju and Uchiha that Sai came from two centuries ago. The constant cycles of bloodshed had clearly broken Demetrias, though hearing his old name caused him to wince in pain. "Humans may have stagnated since the downfall of the Hangurian Golden Age, but freedom is not predicated on progress. You chose to give up your freedom that fated day so long ago. Other humans have not, and it is not something you can take from them involuntarily."
Lucifer heard the man speak, the passion in his voice was clear but the message was muddled, what did he mean when he said that no human could show him the truth, his past with Solomon was being spoken of, was this a member of the cult that had hounded him for so long? Solomon named him Sai Uchiha but the way the name was received by the red eyed man seemed to indicate a larger story at play.

"You speak of the truth of Tiamat, what truth would that be? You speak truth of the division of humans, I have seen it first hand, but how do the actions of this cult dedicated to my mother help? I have seen with my own eyes those ambling long dead monstrosities in the Tobusekai lands, they are an insult to the life the mother created. Their existence is accredited to the very cult that claims to worship her."

Lucifer said this calmly, but a fire was starting to burn inside his chest, frustration and anger were rising as he remembered those disgusting undead, there was little that offended him more than those abominations, the fools creating them clearly lacked the power to create life, so instead they mimicked the powers of Tiamat to disgusting failure.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lucifer heard the man speak, the passion in his voice was clear but the message was muddled, what did he mean when he said that no human could show him the truth, his past with Solomon was being spoken of, was this a member of the cult that had hounded him for so long? Solomon named him Sai Uchiha but the way the name was received by the red eyed man seemed to indicate a larger story at play.

"You speak of the truth of Tiamat, what truth would that be? You speak truth of the division of humans, I have seen it first hand, but how do the actions of this cult dedicated to my mother help? I have seen with my own eyes those ambling long dead monstrosities in the Tobusekai lands, they are an insult to the life the mother created. Their existence is accredited to the very cult that claims to worship her."

Lucifer said this calmly, but a fire was starting to burn inside his chest, frustration and anger were rising as he remembered those disgusting undead, there was little that offended him more than those abominations, the fools creating them clearly lacked the power to create life, so instead they mimicked the powers of Tiamat to disgusting failure.
"Know this - the man that calls himself the Mage King, Solomon, has committed many acts that would themselves be considered affronts to life." A wicked grin formed across his face as he pointed at Solomon, accusing him of whatever profane acts he may or may not have committed in the past. "We are no cult; we are the harbingers of a new humanity. It is misleading to believe humans come from Tiamat; it was the gods that birthed the humanity you see today, not the Primordial Mother. And so our actions, while painful, are necessary to cut out the cancerous, dead end, hopeless growth that humanity has become."

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Know this - the man that calls himself the Mage King, Solomon, has committed many acts that would themselves be considered affronts to life." A wicked grin formed across his face as he pointed at Solomon, accusing him of whatever profane acts he may or may not have committed in the past. "We are no cult; we are the harbingers of a new humanity. It is misleading to believe humans come from Tiamat; it was the gods that birthed the humanity you see today, not the Primordial Mother. And so our actions, while painful, are necessary to cut out the cancerous, dead end, hopeless growth that humanity has become."
"You speak of atrocities commited against life by this man, but I notice you do not refute your own, do you truly believe they are beyond salvation? While the children of the mother created them, are they not of her still? Your words paint in broad strokes, while this former king deigns to place a brush to the canvas at all." Lucifer's anger abated as he heard the man speak, he wasn't so different from the humans himself, this extremist belief was not so different from them. Hypocritical was the word Lucifer would use, but he chose his words carefully, having no intention to promote violence against a stranger.

"I have heard you both, and both of you make interesting arguments, however I disagree that the mother would truly seek to eradicate the humans, no matter who shaped the clay they were born from, that clay was undoubtedly of the mother's creation, the humans are her children in my eyes." Lucifer spoke plainly, his beliefs on his sleeve, he perhaps naively hoped that this Uchiha would understand, maybe even agree in part, though it seemed unlikely. He had a heart twisted by hatred, it didn't take a great deal of empathic ability to see that, it was written all over him.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You speak of atrocities commited against life by this man, but I notice you do not refute your own, do you truly believe they are beyond salvation? While the children of the mother created them, are they not of her still? Your words paint in broad strokes, while this former king deigns to place a brush to the canvas at all." Lucifer's anger abated as he heard the man speak, he wasn't so different from the humans himself, this extremist belief was not so different from them. Hypocritical was the word Lucifer would use, but he chose his words carefully, having no intention to promote violence against a stranger.

"I have heard you both, and both of you make interesting arguments, however I disagree that the mother would truly seek to eradicate the humans, no matter who shaped the clay they were born from, that clay was undoubtedly of the mother's creation, the humans are her children in my eyes." Lucifer spoke plainly, his beliefs on his sleeve, he perhaps naively hoped that this Uchiha would understand, maybe even agree in part, though it seemed unlikely. He had a heart twisted by hatred, it didn't take a great deal of empathic ability to see that, it was written all over him.
"You heard him, Sai. While his questions may not be entirely satisfied yet, he seems to be coming to his own conclusion." Solomon felt resolute with Lucifer's answer, his own response brimming with confidence. Though it bothered him slightly that Demetrias was very well aware of Solomon's own trials and tribulations with his own spiritual experiments; a number of ill and infirm had given themselves to the Mage King to eventually form what would become known as the Ars Goetia. It was not a time that Solomon looked back upon fondly. "Others will be here soon, Sai. Is it advantageous toward your mission to stay here for so long?" He continued to use the name Sai, rather than Demetrias's clearly preferred name. Almost as if the Mage King was taunting him.

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

...Land, finally, after days of ice cold water on a boat. Alucard and his fire pokémon surfaces on the shores of Theodoro. Upon arriving, they would go to the nearest bar to look for something to inhale or drink before continuing west, trying not to interfere with the massive chakras he could pinpoint with his Tenseigan.

LLM.

• Haha
Reactions: Arthorius

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here.
Arriving, Madara dropped from the Wyvern before allowing it to return back to it's home. He held the staff in hand as he looked around, sensing the core nearby as well as those with powerful chakra pools nearby. It seemed he wasn't the only one who had the idea to come here. Perhaps it was just coincidence, or maybe...

Madara turned to Susabi and spoke. "I know we were heading towards the child but I was drawn here by some inexplicable reason. We can find the child afterwards, after all you remember what it looks like, right?"

Madara chose not to tell Susabi about the Core or why he actually came, though it wouldn't ultimately matter as he would know soon anyway.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Coming from here.
Arriving, Madara dropped from the Wyvern before allowing it to return back to it's home. He held the staff in hand as he looked around, sensing the core nearby as well as those with powerful chakra pools nearby. It seemed he wasn't the only one who had the idea to come here. Perhaps it was just coincidence, or maybe...

Madara turned to Susabi and spoke. "I know we were heading towards the child but I was drawn here by some inexplicable reason. We can find the child afterwards, after all you remember what it looks like, right?"

Madara chose not to tell Susabi about the Core or why he actually came, though it wouldn't ultimately matter as he would know soon anyway.
Susabi had wondered why they took a detour. What was Madara playing at. Nevertheless, the child should be nearby anyway. Knowing this, Susabi decided to just deal with it.

Alright, when you are done we'll go back.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Turning towards the energy he sensed, Madara moved on until he came across a group of 3 people. Judging by their chakra levels, Madara knew they were powerful ninja or at least had powerful chakra. They seemed to be engaged in conversation, causing Madara to narrow his eyes. One of them had the relic core, he sensed it but the winged one was peculiar, in part due to his appearance. Approaching the trio, Madara spoke.

"It seems one of you have something that I require. Or rather something useful to me. Perhaps you know what I'm talking about," he spoke, looking to the winged man as he was inexplicably drawn towards him. "Have you come across anything of worth recently?"

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Turning towards the energy he sensed, Madara moved on until he came across a group of 3 people. Judging by their chakra levels, Madara knew they were powerful ninja or at least had powerful chakra. They seemed to be engaged in conversation, causing Madara to narrow his eyes. One of them had the relic core, he sensed it but the winged one was peculiar, in part due to his appearance. Approaching the trio, Madara spoke.

"It seems one of you have something that I require. Or rather something useful to me. Perhaps you know what I'm talking about," he spoke, looking to the winged man as he was inexplicably drawn towards him. "Have you come across anything of worth recently?"
Lucifer looked away from the Uchiha whom Solomon referred to as Sai, due to the arrival of newcomers the child of Tiamat's ability to sense the life force of others alerted Lucifer to the fact that these were powerful humans, brimming with life. The one who spoke seemed to be asking for something, something he wasn't even sure of it seemed. Lucifer replied to him with a cautious air, were these more of the cultists perhaps, or people Solomon knew? Lucifer was unsure.

"I carry very little of value I'm afraid, I've little use for your human money if that's what you mean, and admittedly while gold and jewels are pretty, they're a little gauche for my tastes. Perhaps one of the others here has knowledge if that's what you seek." Lucifer replied earnestly, he had no clue what the man was looking for, being unaware of what the relic core truly was, only that it was a strange object that had been used to communicate before, it carried little value to his knowledge.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lucifer looked away from the Uchiha whom Solomon referred to as Sai, due to the arrival of newcomers the child of Tiamat's ability to sense the life force of others alerted Lucifer to the fact that these were powerful humans, brimming with life. The one who spoke seemed to be asking for something, something he wasn't even sure of it seemed. Lucifer replied to him with a cautious air, were these more of the cultists perhaps, or people Solomon knew? Lucifer was unsure.

"I carry very little of value I'm afraid, I've little use for your human money if that's what you mean, and admittedly while gold and jewels are pretty, they're a little gauche for my tastes. Perhaps one of the others here has knowledge if that's what you seek." Lucifer replied earnestly, he had no clue what the man was looking for, being unaware of what the relic core truly was, only that it was a strange object that had been used to communicate before, it carried little value to his knowledge.
Circumstances were rapidly evolving at Theodoro, much to the Voidlord's chagrin. It only took once glance at Madara with his own Sharingan to recognize his presence - this man was Imeroth's Chosen, and one of Demetrias's direct descendants. To the Voidlord it was odd seeing a descendant that had inherited their clan's bloodline to such a high degree. The two were, at one point or another, leaders of their clan. Yet their stories diverge in similarities when Demetrias, then Sai, opted to become a Child of Tiamat and abandon his lineage's cursed history. Unlike Madara, who obtained his Eternal eyes from a sibling, he had obtained his from his own genetic material. A duplicate of sorts, but the result was far more potent. His eyes were truly eternal.

Demetrias turned back toward Lucifer for a moment, and then to Solomon. "I am inclined to agree, for now, King of Mages. I'll be leaving, though I'm sure we will all meet again soon. And as for you, my much younger sibling, be wary of their words." Demetrias turned away from the group, walking westward on the island with the intent to depart.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Madara scoffed. A transient, Madara thought. He managed to come across a bum. He paused in thought. He had no way of knowing what the item looked like but he knew it was here, he could feel it's presence near them. Maybe the staff was mistaken.

"Seems we made a pointless trip, Susabi. We could have continued on to the God Child..."

Turning back to the man, Madara spoke to him again.

"No, it has no financial worth. It's just a relic that I require for something. An associate of mine managed to lose it and I have reason to believe it is nearby," Madara said, holding the staff towards the man as he spoke. He hoped it's own powers would cause it to manifest but it seemed there was little hope of that. He would usually just resort to violence to gain what he wanted but with Susabi and Harley with him, he decided to rely on diplomacy. Being the Kage and always acting in haste would only bring ill fortunes.

"To you it may seem as worthless as a scroll, but it's imperative I receive it."

Circumstances were rapidly evolving at Theodoro, much to the Voidlord's chagrin. It only took once glance at Madara with his own Sharingan to recognize his presence - this man was Imeroth's Chosen, and one of Demetrias's direct descendants. To the Voidlord it was odd seeing a descendant that had inherited their clan's bloodline to such a high degree. The two were, at one point or another, leaders of their clan. Yet their stories diverge in similarities when Demetrias, then Sai, opted to become a Child of Tiamat and abandon his lineage's cursed history. Unlike Madara, who obtained his Eternal eyes from a sibling, he had obtained his from his own genetic material. A duplicate of sorts, but the result was far more potent. His eyes were truly eternal.

Demetrias turned back toward Lucifer for a moment, and then to Solomon. "I am inclined to agree, for now, King of Mages. I'll be leaving, though I'm sure we will all meet again soon. And as for you, my much younger sibling, be wary of their words." Demetrias turned away from the group, walking westward on the island with the intent to depart.
As the man spoke to the other two, he addressed one as the King of Mages and called the other a sibling. Given their appearance, perhaps the draconic winged one was a King of sorts while the other fairer skinned one was his brother. However, it wasn't the words he spoke that drew his attention, it was the Sharingan he possessed. Madara could sense chakra stronger than the other two within him - chakra as sinister as his own.

"The Sharingan...You, who are you and how did you gain that?" It was a rather direct statement, Madara knew it but one that he needed answered. He had yet to meet a Uchiha as powerful as himself so to come across one at random near one of the cores was rather interesting.

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara scoffed. A transient, Madara thought. He managed to come across a bum. He paused in thought. He had no way of knowing what the item looked like but he knew it was here, he could feel it's presence near them. Maybe the staff was mistaken.

"Seems we made a pointless trip, Susabi. We could have continued on to the God Child..."

"No, it has no financial worth. It's just a relic that I require for something. An associate of mine managed to lose it and I have reason to believe it is nearby," Madara said, holding the staff towards the man as he spoke. He hoped it's own powers would cause it to manifest but it seemed there was little hope of that. He would usually just resort to violence to gain what he wanted but with Susabi and Harley with him, he decided to rely on diplomacy. Being the Kage and always acting in haste would only bring ill fortunes.

"To you it may seem as worthless as a scroll, but it's imperative I receive it."

As the man spoke to the other two, he addressed one as the King of Mages and called the other a sibling. Given their appearance, perhaps the draconic winged one was a King of sorts while the other fairer skinned one was his brother. However, it wasn't the words he spoke that drew his attention, it was the Sharingan he possessed. Madara could sense chakra stronger than the other two within him - chakra as sinister as his own.

"The Sharingan...You, who are you and how did you gain that Mangekyou?" It was a rather direct statement, Madara knew it but one that he needed answered. He had yet to meet a Uchiha as powerful as himself so to come across one at random near one of the cores was rather interesting.
Susabi agreed with the statement. The journey here was fruitless and a waste of time. Madara addressed someone with eyes of similar to the Uchiha. Seeing his pale skin and crimson eyes, Susabi was intrigued as well. It wasn't typical of Uchiha to have such features, perhaps he was from another line elsewhere. The Hyuga had different bloodlines so he wouldn't be surprised if the Uchiha possessed the same. Susabi spoke Madara facing, the pale skinned man as he stood side by side with the Uchiha.

It would seem you aren't the only one with those eyes, Uchiha. But what does it matter? I don't know what beckoned you here, but we should have made our way to the God child by now. There isn't time to waste.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

"The Sharingan...You, who are you and how did you gain that?" It was a rather direct statement, Madara knew it but one that he needed answered. He had yet to meet a Uchiha as powerful as himself so to come across one at random near one of the cores was rather interesting.
Susabi agreed with the statement. The journey here was fruitless and a waste of time. Madara addressed someone with eyes of similar to the Uchiha. Seeing his pale skin and crimson eyes, Susabi was intrigued as well. It wasn't typical of Uchiha to have such features, perhaps he was from another line elsewhere. The Hyuga had different bloodlines so he wouldn't be surprised if the Uchiha possessed the same. Susabi spoke Madara facing, the pale skinned man as he stood side by side with the Uchiha.

It would seem you aren't the only one with those eyes, Uchiha. But what does it matter? I don't know what beckoned you here, but we should have made our way to the God child by now. There isn't time to waste.
Lucifer listened to both men speak, the first who had spoke seemed to be asking about some kind of relic, he claimed that an associate of his had dropped or lost it, though this didn't sound like anything Lucifer had encountered, he did however carry a relic from which a voice had spoken to him prior, but it was certainly not the voice of the man who spoke now. Perhaps however there was some connection, Lucifer would inquire in hopes of discerning this.

"This, relic you speak of, where was it lost? I have travelled far across this world recently but I haven't stopped in many places. Though your companion mentioned the god child correct, I have seen him curing those who suffered the fever, last I saw him he was across the sea however in the Tobusekai lands."