Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Facilitate a major peace agreement ( 5 )
Establish control over a hostile area ( 5 )

Summary: Sado is going to "force" an alliance between Desmond and his clan and the Golden Sabbath. He's going to establish control over this area in the name of Golden Sabbath as to assure himself, as well as the rest of the land that nothing like what has happened here "torture, human experimentation, murder, etc" will happen in this land again. If it does there will be serious repercussions from the Golden Sabbath. Sado will be setting Desmond as the main liaison between the Golden Sabbath and the people of this land as well as Desmond's clan. Sado was disgusted by what he's seen today but he won't force these people to leave their home nor will he attack the person who freed them however he will be returning the people from Forskellige to their home. Going to make this a back and forth discussing terms so it'll most likely be a few posts.

Sado exhaled a long, hard, solemn breath taking a deep inhale through his nose and out through his mouth. He calmed his mind and body as his eyes that were full of determination, rage, and aggression faded to two emotionless pools of darkness. He had silenced his emotions knowing they would only cause problems in this moment. Sado lifted his right hand slightly taking his thumb and placing it along his index finger pushing it down popping the knuckle.
He looked toward the man that stood before him. He seemed more theatrical than even Sado. His armor, skulls, and animals all played into a showy, shadowy, appearance. Sado gathered his thoughts before he began to speak. His voice was low, monotone and empty it however held weight, authority, and forced civility. Diplomacy and negotiation were things Sado had been using a lot lately more than even his battle skills from being a mercenary.

First and foremost I don't trust you all that much, but some of these people seem to and if they want to return with you it is not my place to stop them. However several of them will be returning to their homes with me if that is what they choose. I appreciate you freeing them from that facility and burning it to the ground but what it has proven to me is that you cannot properly defend these lands from some of the sadistic fucks that roam these lands. From this point forward you will report to the Golden Sabbath once a month, I want a report sent to Kusasōgen with information about these lands and how you're allowing them to prosper. If one month a report doesn't come, I'll return.

Sado tone wasn't threatening in nature, it was more authoritative than that. These weren't threats per-say they came off more as facts he was stating. He had been extremely angered by the stories he had heard, the injuries he had seen and the pure fear and terror he saw in the eyes of these individuals. He seemed prepared to fight if the man refused his offer, and he seemed like he was willing to wrest these lands from him and his clan if he wouldn't comply. He continued to speak his tone never shifting as he lifted his left hand up to Trunks.

Tell me about your clan, tell me who did this to these people and show me that you'll hold them responsible or lead me to them so I can hold them responsible. If you're willing to abide by these terms and the additional one I mentioned before, I'll leave your lands in your hands, until the day you prove to me you cannot handle them. I don't want them honestly nor do I want the problems that come with them, but if unrest and danger in your lands are going to effect the residents of my lands-... well that makes it my problem. I am Sado Yasutora, and him, he's Trunks we're currently acting as representatives of the Golden Sabbath. What is your name, and clan?

As he lifted the hand to Trunks he signaled to him that there wouldn't be a fight unless the man in front of him attacked and that anyone who wanted to stay would be left here. He took another deep breath, he somehow spoke from a place of power while nearly surrounded by vicious animals and several seemingly interwoven constructs. His tone was strong and sincere as he waited for the man to speak. He cut through the entire facade this person had built up and seemed to be piercing through it with empty eyes that gave no indication of his thought process. While speaking he slowly and deliberately began to perform the diagnosis skill. He wouldn't be tricked by genjutsu should that arise.​

Senjutsu chakra:
168 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 158

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Facilitate a major peace agreement (5)
-Meet with a major faction representative (4)

Summary: Desmond has been placed in a tight spot, Ax's actions have brought another clan to their lands. The leader of this group of representatives is understandably angered at what his people went through and has initiated an attack. Desmond will convince this man that he would make a good ally, even if it means given up Ax to do so.
Desmond listened to the man speak and afterward let out a sigh, he then looked at the bear and nodded his head to signal him to leave. As the bear left the rest of the animals followed suit, turning back towards the man Desmond crosses his arms:

I don't see why you would trust me or why I should trust you. Though I do appreciate that you don't seem to be harming my people and nor do I want to force your people to do anything against their will. As for the sadist that roam the land, I'm doing what I can when I can, however, I can. You've just arrived here and try to pass judgment? Desmond scuffs at the thought. If you think one person can control every action of everyone in the world you are seriously mistaken.

As far as giving you info about me or my clan I don't see why; I have no reason to. But in the spirit of hospitality, we are called Reapers other than that it's a clan that's all there is to it. As for your terms how about, I don't report to you as you don't own me and we go about this a different way. First, name's Grenth I've recently just arrived here. Second, this land isn't mine or my clans it belongs to the people we just happened to wash up here. Third, the danger here will soon be rectified but until then you have your people anything else that happens here doesn't involve you at this moment.

Desmond relaxes his arms, Now Sado, Trunks what I can do for you as a way to apologize for the suffering your people endured whilst in this land I'll give you the name of the man responsible. Ax, he's one of the members of the clan who apparently arrived here after I did and in my absence built a base and... Desmond's voice gives a hint of sadness Anyways once I found out well you know... Desmond shrugs Boom. Now beyond that, I have nothing else for you and unless you have some other offer or way to help here I doubt you have anything for me. So please take this info, your people, and go I have somewhere to be.

-----
Chakra: 1855-10=1845

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Desmond listened to the man speak and afterward let out a sigh, he then looked at the bear and nodded his head to signal him to leave. As the bear left the rest of the animals followed suit, turning back towards the man Desmond crosses his arms:

I don't see why you would trust me or why I should trust you. Though I do appreciate that you don't seem to be harming my people and nor do I want to force your people to do anything against their will. As for the sadist that roam the land, I'm doing what I can when I can, however, I can. You've just arrived here and try to pass judgment? Desmond scuffs at the thought. If you think one person can control every action of everyone in the world you are seriously mistaken.

As far as giving you info about me or my clan I don't see why; I have no reason to. But in the spirit of hospitality, we are called Reapers other than that it's a clan that's all there is to it. As for your terms how about, I don't report to you as you don't own me and we go about this a different way. First, name's Grenth I've recently just arrived here. Second, this land isn't mine or my clans it belongs to the people we just happened to wash up here. Third, the danger here will soon be rectified but until then you have your people anything else that happens here doesn't involve you at this moment.

Desmond relaxes his arms, Now Sado, Trunks what I can do for you as a way to apologize for the suffering your people endured whilst in this land I'll give you the name of the man responsible. Ax, he's one of the members of the clan who apparently arrived here after I did and in my absence built a base and... Desmond's voice gives a hint of sadness Anyways once I found out well you know... Desmond shrugs Boom. Now beyond that, I have nothing else for you and unless you have some other offer or way to help here I doubt you have anything for me. So please take this info, your people, and go I have somewhere to be.

-----
Chakra: 1855-10=1845
-Official Challenge-

Sado spoke in the same tone as earlier.

I wanted to do this peacefully. How hard is it to send a report? I didn't ask you to bend a knee, nor give up what was yours merely to make sure your lands stayed safe and didn't endanger the lands surrounding them. Keep in mind all the times I said "your land" I didn't mean it in the sense that you own it, I meant it in the sense that YOU PROTECT IT.

The last few words were stressed and slowed, as to show the deliberate usage of them.

Next I was going to offer you aid, more than that I was going to offer you mutual protection and a prosperous alliance between your clan and mine. All you had to do was take responsibility for what your kind did here. Shinobi, are horrid creatures preying on those weaker than themselves they never know how to act when someone of equal strength shows up to correct their actions. I thought you might be better than most, you seemed genuinely interested in protecting the people here. I don't believe a single person can control the actions of everyone else, but I know that one person can protect another and if enough people do that then we can create a fair society. A society where the weak don't have to fear torture or being traumatized by something that severe like your people and my people were because of your clan mate's actions and YOUR INACTION. Keep in mind when I say "your people" and "my people" I mean that WE PROTECT THEM, not that they belong to us. The moment you endangered those around you in your land was the moment you involved me. The moment your clan mate abducted and cut flesh from Helena, or broke the ribs and fingers of Colin removing his nails in such a crude and cruel fashion your clan involved me.

Sado continued to talk but in unison he began releasing poison from every pore of his body creating a sickly oozing mass of liquid poison shrouding his body in a growing, swelling, mass of turbulent poison. He expected this to go differently, he expected the man to be more open to an agreement Sado didn't think he was asking for much. He wanted a show of faith that the boy could take responsibility for the actions of who he now admitted was one of his own clan.
As he spoke the shroud began to reach out forward in a rushing fashion while in unison it seemed to become more translucent almost like it was multiple states of matter at once. It shifted multiple times liquid, gas, solid, gas, liquid and continued being a superposition of all the states at once. The shroud took the form of a hand moving forward toward Grenth. As this happened Sado lifted his right hand slipping something into his mouth. The attack was forceful but wasn't meant to kill it was meant to show strength. There probably was a better way to handle this but in this moment Sado was being a big dumb brute, who believed communicating through battle was the easiest way to share emotions. He was the type that thought to get to really know a person for better or for worse you had to fight with them.​

(Dokuton: Kōgo no Yogore) - Poison Ninjutsu: Colloquial Cloak of Contamination
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40 ( +10 per turn to maintain ) ( +20 to rebuild )
Damage: 80 ( + 20 SM ) = 100
Description: The user begins by releasing poison chakra from their skin materialising it into a shroud of dense liquid or gas cloaking their body in the substance creating a form of pseudo-clothing from pure poison. This allows for a rather decent defence against things that form of poison is strong to for example a liquid shroud will allow for the defence of even Forbidden rank fire release as the liquid vaporizes into it's gaseous state while also being able to take on two S rank fire techniques. Alternatively if a gaseous shroud is created it can defend from even Forbidden rank lightning or take on two S rank lightning techniques. Anything that form of poison is neutral to plays on equal terms with the cloak obviously. Additionally by performing a hand seal and spending a move slot by releasing more poison into the cloak it can be rebuilt and strengthened temporarily allowing it to survive through damage that would normally destroy it. However this can only be done once per usage.
The cloak can additionally be used to attack an opponent by using it as an S rank construct with it being able to travel up to mid range from them in any direction creating tentacles and hands that whip out and strike at their opponents and just requires the user to manipulate the cloak to attack. It can be done passively upon creation but if used after the turn of creation it will cost a move slot. The gaseous form is able to grant flight, and create wings on the back allowing the user to fly at their base running speed the wings themselves are more cosmetic than anything else as the gaseous cloak is what allows the flight. This is because it has enough substance to pick up and move the user and by being manipulated it can carry the user throughout a battlefield allowing them to hover or glide. The basic poison itself only has the effects of Med Toxin, where the really useful part comes in is when the user uses their own custom poison to create the cloak imparting upon it those effects. The cloak can support A rank and below poison techniques allowing it to be used as a source for things such as Poison Creation or other similar poison techniques.
Note:
Can be used twice per battle lasting three turns per use
Can only be used to attack as an S rank construct once per turn and costs a moveslot after the turn of creation
Twice per battle, once per turn and passively per cloak creation the user can use the gaseous cloak to avoid incoming techniques.

(Dokuton: Toripuru pointo) - Poison Release: Triple Point
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A (+20 to poison techniques )
Description: In chemistry and physics, the triple point is the temperature and pressure at which solid, liquid, and vapor phases of a particular substance coexist in equilibrium. It is a specific case of thermodynamic phase equilibrium. By forcing more chakra than usual into a poison technique while also coating it with a dense layer of chakra and forcing it to pressurize by forcing an immense pressure on it the user is able to raise or lower the temperature and pressure of the poisonous substance in unison. This causes any poison to reach it's natural triple point thus the poison can shift quickly through the three basic states of matter gas, liquid, and solid allowing them to coexist as one creating a superfluid or a supersolid.
By then slowing down and manipulating this process in a very precise and deliberate way the user is able to immediately and in the same timeframe as another poison technique change it's state of matter or change the state of matter of an already used technique. For example they are able to turn a liquid poison technique into gas or a gas one into a liquid; meaning they are able to vaporize or condense the poison without losing any of it's strength instead gaining strength from it. Also a third state of poison can be created one that is different and new this being a solid variation. Solid poison is strong to water while being weak to lightning. This solid form isn't dust-like in nature like what can be done with Poison Creation and instead is a real solid like solid rock or earth with the potential to poison things that touch it. Changing the state of poison is done by basically forcing more poison chakra into a technique and pressurizing it thus making it naturally stronger via giving it a one-rank boost (+20 damage). This is done by pressurizing the poison with that chakra making it denser allowing it to deal more blunt damage when colliding with something. This works up to A-rank (S-rank too, but without the damage boost) allowing the user to alter many forms of poison including another technique or just ambient inert poison on the field. The user can preemptively use this on a technique at the cost of a move to allow for the change of state once in the next two turns whenever he chooses without the use of a move later as he has activated the poison's triple point where it will be in a superposition of all three states. It can happen in the same timeframe as another poison technique but it still costs a move to use.
Note: Can be used four times per battle with a two-turn cooldown.

Healing Factor: Weapon X
Creator: Howard
Type: Healing
Description and Background: The pill at it's base is mostly a mass of mitogens suspended in a concentrated medium of senjutsu chakra and natural energy that when consumed begins to breakdown and move throughout the body activating and signaling proto-oncogenes to ramp up cell growth exponentially. The proto-onogenes along with the body itself begin using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy as a fuel source to expedite this process. It completely turns off tumor suppressors as every cell in the body begins to rapidly and nearly uncontrollably go through mitosis converting the new cells at the site of the wound, wounds, or missing appendages to blastema. Blastema are masses of cells capable of growth and regeneration into organs or body parts, these blastema begin to form all throughout the body almost like tumors which would usually impede natural function but through the senjutsu chakra and natural energy fuel they are quickly converted into new cells rebuilding the body at a rapid pace becoming whatever new cell the body needs. These blastema can replace organs, bones, blood, muscles, nerves and any other bodily form however they are unable to repair fatal damage such as spinal column destruction, as well as severe damage to the brain or heart. However limbs can be regrown and organs excluding the heart, brain, spinal column and central nervous system can be rebuilt. The healing effects of the pill only last a single turn and will heal the user back to one hundred percent of their health pool dependent upon the state of their body in that specific turn.

In essence they can become any form of tissue or structure for the body including muscle tissue, bone tissue, organ tissue, Endothelial cells, nerves, tendons, brain tissue etcetera, and form rapidly almost like a cancer spreading throughout the body causing the consumers skin to flake and tear as if sickly almost as if they were in the late stages of cancer. These proto-oncogenes eventually convert to oncogenes and ramp up the production of mutated cells even further creating some pain but this pain is a signal that allows the consumer to know the process is halfway complete as their body is now littered with masses of blastema that are breaking down and transforming into new cells rebuilding the body through a genetic sense memory like that of the Axolotl who can rebuild organs, limbs and even brain tissue multiple times throughout their life. After this pain sets in the body begins using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy to fuel histiocytes which are large somatic cells found in stationary form in the tissues or as a mobile white blood cell, especially at sites of infection. These begin to consume and dispose of any tissue that is no longer needed converting it back, excess flesh, bone, and sinew are disposed of as the last few stages of the process begin. These histiocytes work with anti-bodies like a clean-up crew after the healing has taken place. These anti-bodies and histiocytes actively seek out the oncogenes consuming them directly. This entire process takes place over the course of a single turn.

The senjutsu chakra and natural energy has it's own effect separate from the bodily reactions brought on by the mitogens. They allow the user to instantly enter any form of Sage Mode they know as their body is flooded with this foreign energy no longer needing to wait a full turn to gather the natural energy required. Due to the spike in foreign energy most genjutsu are broken after taking this excluding MS grade or above, upon activation the user is granted 10% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra through this method the rest is consumed by the mentioned processes. This includes everything from E to Forbidden rank as well as elemental genjutsu and other types lower than MS grade. If this pill is taken while already in Sage Mode it grants the user 30% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra per pill consumed. However only a single pill can be taken per turn, with a maximum of two per individual battle. They cannot be taken within a two turn period of each other. The senjutsu chakra and natural energy also has the added effect of overcharging the entire body on a cellular level pushing any foreign material from the body this includes poisons, toxins, pathogenic matter and any harmful substance. These substances will be nullified and excreted from the body as sweat rapidly. This is due in part to the natural energy and senjutsu chakra's natural healing and rejuvenative properties but also because the metabolism of the consumer is overcharged to a point where these things are unable to remain in the body.

Description of Side Effects: The side effects mainly revolve around the pain created by the process taijutsu falters as the consumers muscles feel sore, and tense. He takes an extra twenty damage from taijutsu techniques or blunt force trauma after the medicine has worn off this lasts for two turns. The consumer is unable to use a KG or HA the turn after consuming the medicine as the cells themselves go through a state of flux where old cells are replaced. Taking one pill doesn't cause too many problems outside of the pain but taking a second does. The body won't be able to handle the clean up and disposal of the excess cells created by the second pill so the body will heal but the cells will not be disposed of thus they are left riddled with small blastema that will need to be healed later. These blastema will not be life threatening and are mostly an annoyance but will cause the consumer to be very susceptible to taijutsu and blunt force trauma taking an additional thirty damage until the blastema are healed. At this point the blastema are pretty much just scar-tissue annoying but no where near harmful however due to these blastema the user is unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including, Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns or until healed.

The side effects of the natural energy and senjutsu chakra are separate from the above mentioned side effects. If used to instigate a form of Sage Mode the body will be exhausted upon the deactivation of Sage Mode unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns after Sage Mode has ended. The user spends an additional 10 chakra points per turn to sustain Sage Mode if taken to activate Sage Mode. If the user takes a second pill this 10 chakra points is doubled to 20 additional chakra points to sustain Sage Mode if used to activate Sage Mode. If taken by someone who hasn't trained with Natural Energy it'll instantly and uncontrollably turn them to stone. This training doesn't require being trained in Sage Mode just a form of natural energy or senjusu usage.

Chakra:
1785 x.3 ( Weapon X ) = 535
1785 - 535 ( Weapon X = 1250

Senjutsu chakra:
158 - 40 ( Cloak ) = 118
118 - 30 ( Triple Point = 88
88 + 535 ( Weapon X ) = 623
623 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 613

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Official Challenge-

Sado spoke in the same tone as earlier.

I wanted to do this peacefully. How hard is it to send a report? I didn't ask you to bend a knee, nor give up what was yours merely to make sure your lands stayed safe and didn't endanger the lands surrounding them. Keep in mind all the times I said "your land" I didn't mean it in the sense that you own it, I meant it in the sense that YOU PROTECT IT.

The last few words were stressed and slowed, as to show the deliberate usage of them.

Next I was going to offer you aid, more than that I was going to offer you mutual protection and a prosperous alliance between your clan and mine. All you had to do was take responsibility for what your kind did here. Shinobi, are horrid creatures preying on those weaker than themselves they never know how to act when someone of equal strength shows up to correct their actions. I thought you might be better than most, you seemed genuinely interested in protecting the people here. I don't believe a single person can control the actions of everyone else, but I know that one person can protect another and if enough people do that then we can create a fair society. A society where the weak don't have to fear torture or being traumatized by something that severe like your people and my people were because of your clan mate's actions and YOUR INACTION. Keep in mind when I say "your people" and "my people" I mean that WE PROTECT THEM, not that they belong to us. The moment you endangered those around you in your land was the moment you involved me. The moment your clan mate abducted and cut flesh from Helena, or broke the ribs and fingers of Colin removing his nails in such a crude and cruel fashion your clan involved me.

Sado continued to talk but in unison he began releasing poison from every pore of his body creating a sickly oozing mass of liquid poison shrouding his body in a growing, swelling, mass of turbulent poison. He expected this to go differently, he expected the man to be more open to an agreement Sado didn't think he was asking for much. He wanted a show of faith that the boy could take responsibility for the actions of who he now admitted was one of his own clan.
As he spoke the shroud began to reach out forward in a rushing fashion while in unison it seemed to become more translucent almost like it was multiple states of matter at once. It shifted multiple times liquid, gas, solid, gas, liquid and continued being a superposition of all the states at once. The shroud took the form of a hand moving forward toward Grenth. As this happened Sado lifted his right hand slipping something into his mouth. The attack was forceful but wasn't meant to kill it was meant to show strength. There probably was a better way to handle this but in this moment Sado was being a big dumb brute, who believed communicating through battle was the easiest way to share emotions. He was the type that thought to get to really know a person for better or for worse you had to fight with them.​

Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 80 ( + 20 SM ) = 100
Description: The user begins by releasing poison chakra from their skin materialising it into a shroud of dense liquid or gas cloaking their body in the substance creating a form of pseudo-clothing from pure poison. This allows for a rather decent defence against things that form of poison is strong to for example a liquid shroud will allow for the defence of even Forbidden rank fire release as the liquid vaporizes into it's gaseous state while also being able to take on two S rank fire techniques. Alternatively if a gaseous shroud is created it can defend from even Forbidden rank lightning or take on two S rank lightning techniques. Anything that form of poison is neutral to plays on equal terms with the cloak obviously. Additionally by performing a hand seal and spending a move slot by releasing more poison into the cloak it can be rebuilt and strengthened temporarily allowing it to survive through damage that would normally destroy it. However this can only be done once per usage.
The cloak can additionally be used to attack an opponent by using it as an S rank construct with it being able to travel up to mid range from them in any direction creating tentacles and hands that whip out and strike at their opponents and just requires the user to manipulate the cloak to attack. It can be done passively upon creation but if used after the turn of creation it will cost a move slot. The gaseous form is able to grant flight, and create wings on the back allowing the user to fly at their base running speed the wings themselves are more cosmetic than anything else as the gaseous cloak is what allows the flight. This is because it has enough substance to pick up and move the user and by being manipulated it can carry the user throughout a battlefield allowing them to hover or glide. The basic poison itself only has the effects of Med Toxin, where the really useful part comes in is when the user uses their own custom poison to create the cloak imparting upon it those effects. The cloak can support A rank and below poison techniques allowing it to be used as a source for things such as Poison Creation or other similar poison techniques.
Note:
Can be used twice per battle lasting three turns per use
Can only be used to attack as an S rank construct once per turn and costs a moveslot after the turn of creation
Twice per battle, once per turn and passively per cloak creation the user can use the gaseous cloak to avoid incoming techniques.

(Dokuton: Toripuru pointo) - Poison Release: Triple Point
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: N/A (+20 to poison techniques )
Description: In chemistry and physics, the triple point is the temperature and pressure at which solid, liquid, and vapor phases of a particular substance coexist in equilibrium. It is a specific case of thermodynamic phase equilibrium. By forcing more chakra than usual into a poison technique while also coating it with a dense layer of chakra and forcing it to pressurize by forcing an immense pressure on it the user is able to raise or lower the temperature and pressure of the poisonous substance in unison. This causes any poison to reach it's natural triple point thus the poison can shift quickly through the three basic states of matter gas, liquid, and solid allowing them to coexist as one creating a superfluid or a supersolid.
By then slowing down and manipulating this process in a very precise and deliberate way the user is able to immediately and in the same timeframe as another poison technique change it's state of matter or change the state of matter of an already used technique. For example they are able to turn a liquid poison technique into gas or a gas one into a liquid; meaning they are able to vaporize or condense the poison without losing any of it's strength instead gaining strength from it. Also a third state of poison can be created one that is different and new this being a solid variation. Solid poison is strong to water while being weak to lightning. This solid form isn't dust-like in nature like what can be done with Poison Creation and instead is a real solid like solid rock or earth with the potential to poison things that touch it. Changing the state of poison is done by basically forcing more poison chakra into a technique and pressurizing it thus making it naturally stronger via giving it a one-rank boost (+20 damage). This is done by pressurizing the poison with that chakra making it denser allowing it to deal more blunt damage when colliding with something. This works up to A-rank (S-rank too, but without the damage boost) allowing the user to alter many forms of poison including another technique or just ambient inert poison on the field. The user can preemptively use this on a technique at the cost of a move to allow for the change of state once in the next two turns whenever he chooses without the use of a move later as he has activated the poison's triple point where it will be in a superposition of all three states. It can happen in the same timeframe as another poison technique but it still costs a move to use.
Note: Can be used four times per battle with a two-turn cooldown.

Healing Factor: Weapon X
Creator: Howard
Description and Background: The pill at it's base is mostly a mass of mitogens suspended in a concentrated medium of senjutsu chakra and natural energy that when consumed begins to breakdown and move throughout the body activating and signaling proto-oncogenes to ramp up cell growth exponentially. The proto-onogenes along with the body itself begin using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy as a fuel source to expedite this process. It completely turns off tumor suppressors as every cell in the body begins to rapidly and nearly uncontrollably go through mitosis converting the new cells at the site of the wound, wounds, or missing appendages to blastema. Blastema are masses of cells capable of growth and regeneration into organs or body parts, these blastema begin to form all throughout the body almost like tumors which would usually impede natural function but through the senjutsu chakra and natural energy fuel they are quickly converted into new cells rebuilding the body at a rapid pace becoming whatever new cell the body needs. These blastema can replace organs, bones, blood, muscles, nerves and any other bodily form however they are unable to repair fatal damage such as spinal column destruction, as well as severe damage to the brain or heart. However limbs can be regrown and organs excluding the heart, brain, spinal column and central nervous system can be rebuilt. The healing effects of the pill only last a single turn and will heal the user back to one hundred percent of their health pool dependent upon the state of their body in that specific turn.

In essence they can become any form of tissue or structure for the body including muscle tissue, bone tissue, organ tissue, Endothelial cells, nerves, tendons, brain tissue etcetera, and form rapidly almost like a cancer spreading throughout the body causing the consumers skin to flake and tear as if sickly almost as if they were in the late stages of cancer. These proto-oncogenes eventually convert to oncogenes and ramp up the production of mutated cells even further creating some pain but this pain is a signal that allows the consumer to know the process is halfway complete as their body is now littered with masses of blastema that are breaking down and transforming into new cells rebuilding the body through a genetic sense memory like that of the Axolotl who can rebuild organs, limbs and even brain tissue multiple times throughout their life. After this pain sets in the body begins using the senjutsu chakra and natural energy to fuel histiocytes which are large somatic cells found in stationary form in the tissues or as a mobile white blood cell, especially at sites of infection. These begin to consume and dispose of any tissue that is no longer needed converting it back, excess flesh, bone, and sinew are disposed of as the last few stages of the process begin. These histiocytes work with anti-bodies like a clean-up crew after the healing has taken place. These anti-bodies and histiocytes actively seek out the oncogenes consuming them directly. This entire process takes place over the course of a single turn.

The senjutsu chakra and natural energy has it's own effect separate from the bodily reactions brought on by the mitogens. They allow the user to instantly enter any form of Sage Mode they know as their body is flooded with this foreign energy no longer needing to wait a full turn to gather the natural energy required. Due to the spike in foreign energy most genjutsu are broken after taking this excluding MS grade or above, upon activation the user is granted 10% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra through this method the rest is consumed by the mentioned processes. This includes everything from E to Forbidden rank as well as elemental genjutsu and other types lower than MS grade. If this pill is taken while already in Sage Mode it grants the user 30% of their chakra as senjutsu chakra per pill consumed. However only a single pill can be taken per turn, with a maximum of two per individual battle. They cannot be taken within a two turn period of each other. The senjutsu chakra and natural energy also has the added effect of overcharging the entire body on a cellular level pushing any foreign material from the body this includes poisons, toxins, pathogenic matter and any harmful substance. These substances will be nullified and excreted from the body as sweat rapidly. This is due in part to the natural energy and senjutsu chakra's natural healing and rejuvenative properties but also because the metabolism of the consumer is overcharged to a point where these things are unable to remain in the body.

Description of Side Effects: The side effects mainly revolve around the pain created by the process taijutsu falters as the consumers muscles feel sore, and tense. He takes an extra twenty damage from taijutsu techniques or blunt force trauma after the medicine has worn off this lasts for two turns. The consumer is unable to use a KG or HA the turn after consuming the medicine as the cells themselves go through a state of flux where old cells are replaced. Taking one pill doesn't cause too many problems outside of the pain but taking a second does. The body won't be able to handle the clean up and disposal of the excess cells created by the second pill so the body will heal but the cells will not be disposed of thus they are left riddled with small blastema that will need to be healed later. These blastema will not be life threatening and are mostly an annoyance but will cause the consumer to be very susceptible to taijutsu and blunt force trauma taking an additional thirty damage until the blastema are healed. At this point the blastema are pretty much just scar-tissue annoying but no where near harmful however due to these blastema the user is unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including, Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns or until healed.

The side effects of the natural energy and senjutsu chakra are separate from the above mentioned side effects. If used to instigate a form of Sage Mode the body will be exhausted upon the deactivation of Sage Mode unable to use any KG abilities, or any advanced ninjutsu including Rain Release, Fuuinjutsu, or Hidden Abilities for two turns after Sage Mode has ended. The user spends an additional 10 chakra points per turn to sustain Sage Mode if taken to activate Sage Mode. If the user takes a second pill this 10 chakra points is doubled to 20 additional chakra points to sustain Sage Mode if used to activate Sage Mode. If taken by someone who hasn't trained with Natural Energy it'll instantly and uncontrollably turn them to stone. This training doesn't require being trained in Sage Mode just a form of natural energy or senjusu usage.

Chakra:
1785 x.3 ( Weapon X ) = 535
1785 - 535 ( Weapon X = 1250

Senjutsu chakra:
158 - 40 ( Cloak ) = 118
118 - 30 ( Triple Point = 88
88 + 535 ( Weapon X ) = 623
623 - 10 ( Sage Mode ) = 613
~Official Challenge of words? >.>~
Desmond listened and noticed the forming of chakra around the Sado and the arm moving towards him popping a pill and weaving a seal he responded.

Could've still done this peacefully but your choice not to. Sending a report isn't hard but if you weren't asking me to "bend a knee" why should I send reports to you? You must forget the undertone "If one month passes without a report I'll return." bit. Next, let's address the "Your land." I'm not a mind reader so expecting me to know what you mean is ridiculous, how about try this land and these people far less possessive.

As for the aid it would've been greatly appreciated if it wasn't for the whole I'm the boss
now
bit and you know this brutish attack just now. As for responsibility how did I not take responsibility for what my subordinate did? I set free the prisoners, I blew up his hellish lab, and I just offered any information regarding the man that harmed your people to you and yet you still attack.

You are right about a couple things though, I do care for these people just turn around and ask them how I've helped this land since my arrival. You are also right about how one person can protect another and if enough people do so a fair society can be created but let me ask you this, how many people besides these villagers do you see here? You have met only one member of my clan and that's the one that saved these people and yet you attack.

My clan mate's actions are deplorable but I don't get what you mean by inaction? If I never arrived in this land bandits would still call this forest home. If I never arrived in this land the women of Crescentia would have been enslaved, sold, or worse. If I never arrived the leader of Chebika would've been murdered and that village would be ruled by bandits. Yet you're attacking the one person doing his best to help them get to the point of a fair and safe society.
I never endangered those around me or in this land but even if I did how would that involve you? How would anything that happens here involve someone who isn't from here unless they assume that this is theirs to do something about? Now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because your people were involved in this particular case but yet again I didn't know of this, I don't condone this, I freed these people, I offered you information to on the man who did this so that you can exact your justice, however, you see fit but yet you attack.

Desmond's voice became colder and a little agitated, Let's go back to my inaction topic. You say this is due to my inaction but what about yours and the others around you? Did anyone educate your people about the land they where going to? Did anyone tell them about the forest? How it was said to be haunted and how people where said to have gone missing inside? Another thought, what if they were captured and sold to my subordinate? Wouldn't that mean you failed to protect your people in the first place? But yet again you're here attacking and judging me.

Desmond took a deep inhale and the exhaled, his voicing going back to being calm. Did you think about what could possibly happen to those villagers by attacking me? What if they had bombs implanted into their bodies that activated after I died? or by the press of a button killing them and young Trunks there? Better yet how do you think they see you at this moment? To me and most likely to them while yes you are justified in being angry and upset but everything you've said and the action you just took places you as a foreigner trying to assert his dominance in a foreign land.

However, like I said you have reason to be angry but instead of attacking me you should've opened up with the alliance/aid part... maybe I would've opened up more about these lands and taken you up on the offer to better protect this place, its people, and if needed your people.

During this convo, Desmond had also formed a cloak around his body similar to the man's but this cloak would simply be made upon of gas. As Sado's created an arm Desmond created one of his own having it grab Sado's as if two hands coming together fingers interlocking stalling it. Once he was done speaking his arm would be overpowered leaving Sado the choice to continue attacking or begin negotiations.

Chakra: 1845-10-40-30=1765
Jutsu:

(Heishi Piru) Soldier Pills
Description and Background: Soldier pills are a more combat aimed variation of the military ration pill. Upon ingesting the pill, your chakra supply doubles, but burns at a greatly accelerated rate due to the "pressure" involved. Upon ingesting the pill, any ninjutsu you use gains +15 damage and any taijutsu gains +10 for 4 turns. Upon expiration of the effects, you must use an extra 10 chakra for every technique afterward for 5 turns with no enhanced effects due to the fatigue setting in meaning you have to force your techniques more, and thereby adding to the toll it takes on your body. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use in combat and are essentially black small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach, made off of various ingredients and medicinal herbs as well as stimulants. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Upon using
a second pill in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +30 until healed
-Upon taking
a third pill, the medical ninja will suffer cardiac arrest upon expiry of the pill.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 80+15(Pill)+10(
Tibsy)=95
Description: The user begins by releasing poison chakra from their skin materializing it into a shroud of dense liquid or gas cloaking their body in the substance creating a form of pseudo-clothing from pure poison. This allows for a rather decent defense against things that form of poison is strong to for example a liquid shroud will allow for the defense of even Forbidden rank fire release as the liquid vaporizes into its gaseous state while also being able to take on two S rank fire techniques. Alternatively, if a gaseous shroud is created it can defend from even Forbidden rank lightning or take on two S rank lightning techniques. Anything that form of poison is neutral to plays on equal terms with the cloak obviously. Additionally, by performing a hand seal and spending a move slot by releasing more poison into the cloak it can be rebuilt and strengthened temporarily allowing it to survive through damage that would normally destroy it. However, this can only be done once per usage.

The cloak can additionally be used to attack an opponent by using it as an S rank construct with it being able to travel up to mid range from them in any direction creating tentacles and hands that whip out and strike at their opponents and just requires the user to manipulate the cloak to attack. It can be done passively upon creation but if used after the turn of creation it will cost a move slot. The gaseous form is able to grant flight, and create wings on the back allowing the user to fly at their base running speed the wings themselves are more cosmetic than anything else as the gaseous cloak is what allows the flight. This is because it has enough substance to pick up and move the user and by being manipulated it can carry the user throughout a battlefield allowing them to hover or glide. The basic poison itself only has the effects of Med Toxin, where the really useful part comes in is when the user uses their own custom poison to create the cloak imparting upon it those effects. The cloak can support A-rank and below poison techniques allowing it to be used as a source for things such as Poison Creation or other similar poison techniques.

Note:
~Can be used twice per battle lasting three turns per use
~Can only be used to attack as an S rank construct once per turn and costs a move slot after the turn of creation
~Twice per battle, once per turn and passively per cloak creation the user can use the gaseous cloak to avoid incoming techniques.

(Dokuton: Dorakonikkuburesu) Poison Release:
Tibsy's Draconic Breath
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30 ( +10 to make it semi-solid again )
Damage points: 60 ( +10 to another poison technique )
Description: The user molds poison chakra to create poison (from his body), or manipulates an already existing source of poison. If creating the source, he must perform the boar hand seal allowing him to form the source of poison into projectiles, nets, waves, tools or weapons. If he's manipulating an already existing source he is able to merely use slight motions of the hands to form sources into the above-mentioned items. By doing this the user can control poison already in play forcing it to move towards the opponent at a rapid pace through the air or across the ground. This poison is usually the residual leftovers of a clash but can even just be an inert poison that is on the battlefield. Inert poison refers to poison on the battlefield created by the user that no longer retains chakra. An example, poison created by something like Poison Creation that is left on the battlefield from before. This is similar to Earth Release or Water Release ie, mud left from previously used Earth Techniques or Water left from previously used water techniques. These substances would be inert, just chakra-less substances but would be usable by forcing chakra into them such as the B rank (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave technique. For a more specific example for poison release itself, Poison Creation or this technique itself could be used to create a source of poison by manipulating the users own custom source creating a large amount of liquid poison leaving behind a massive amount of inert poison. It becomes inert because it's no longer being manipulated so it's just there on the field. This would obviously need the user to create poison beforehand as there wouldn't just be poison lying around on the ground like natural water that can be found for water release.

As he manipulates the poison he coats it in chakra giving it shape and making it retains a form until the user decides to release the chakra coating at that point the liquid poison loses its solid properties covering the opponent in a vicious, almost tar-like, purple poison that can impede movement making the opponent slowed due to the excess weight of the poison as well as it's sticky properties. The poison reduces the poisoned individual's reactions and speed by three ninja ranks and causes a numbness upon any skin touched. This numbness radiates throughout the body ending in complete paralysis on turn five. During this time the numbness is accompanied by excessive pain and burning as the poison eats away at the first and second layer of skin causing moderate first to second degree burns all over the body. The user can also manipulate the poison to constrict the opponent hardening it to a point that it can hold a person in place indefinitely unless defended adequately. This is done by calling upon the chakra inside the poison causing it to increase the viscosity of the substance to the point where it's a semi-solid allowing for the temporary capture of opponents. The aforementioned process is the same one that keeps the poison solid until impact.

In the same time frame as another poison technique, the user can also pump more chakra into it through this technique increasing its rank by one rank up to S rank where it merely gains an additional ten damage. This is done by performing an extra hand seal alongside another poison technique thus making it larger, stronger and more deadly imparting the aforementioned effects onto another poison.

Notes:
- Poison creation/manipulation can be used 4 times, with a one turn cooldown.
- The strengthening ability can be used once per turn with a one turn cooldown (three times total)
- This can be used with a custom poison but requires it to be a liquid

~If you still wanna fight I can delete and repost in a battle thread

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You bring up some valid points.

Sado sighed heavily as he noticed Grenth do almost the same thing he did slipping a pill into his mouth and creating a defensive aura of poison. It was strange to see someone mimic him so accurately it was almost on the level of a sharingan user as Grenth was able to pull of his defensive maneuver that oddly looked exactly like Sado's offensive one in the fraction of a second after Sado had finished his. Grenth did bring up good points, Sado wouldn't admit it openly but he was merely driven by vengeance and retribution in these last few moments. He shifted the nature of the poison to gaseous in a moment allowing the two techniques to clash and mostly nullify one another.
Seeing how these people were treated, as if they were toys to be broken and thrown away it sent him into a spiral of rage, aggression and vengeance. However Grenth's words were enough to pull him out of it momentarily. He performed a single hand seal allowing his armor to repair completely the second before it would be nullified as to maintain a defense..

I'll make the offer once more, you'll report to the Golden Sabbath with how these lands are doing each month. In return we will afford a mutual protection and come to your aid should the need arise. As for this Ax, I want him punished for his actions, you can do it, or you can differ it to the Golden Sabbath either way I want that man to see and feel the pain he inflicted on others. You will retain all rights to the protection and maintenance of your land and additionally you will be appointed as a liaison between our clan and yours. It will be an alliance between our clans, but we'll be watching and waiting for catastrophe. These people trust you, so show them and us, why they do. Additionally if the day arises when you want to be brought into the fold, I believe something can be arranged. The Golden Sabbath could always use strong willed and powerful individuals.

Sado scanned the area looking up to the individuals that Trunks was shuttling off to safety. There were looks of confusion and fear in their eyes. Sado was being everything he hated in this moment. He was being an aggressive, dumb, goliath the life he was trying to leave behind him. Sado looked back toward Grenth this entire time he was monitoring his own chakra flow with the diagnosis skill.
The cloak clung to his body. He could attack, he could probably kill this person and take these lands but the people would never truly be happy with this. Maybe Grenth was right Sado should have used softer, more flowery words however his war-like, battle-hardened nature tended to overwhelm him in matters of negotiation.​

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado seemed to have calmed down enough to conversate and upon listening to his words Desmond let out a sigh of relief and crossed his arms again, I guess I have no other choice because like I said I have places to be and we are only in this position because of Ax. Extending his hand out, I agree to your terms and just so you know I'm serious if Ax reappears he is yours, I'll make sure to notify you of his whereabouts. Those are your people and you hold the sole right to his judgment.

Another thing if you ever need
me
find one of the future council members they will direct you to my whereabouts. After I help them rebuild this land and fortify it to give these people a hint of safety I'm going to explore new lands. As he was speaking the five skeletal children ran back towards Desmond and began crawling up his body and back into their sockets on the pauldron. Desmond then proceeded to look up at Trunks, Trunks, was it? You don't seem to talk much but as you can see everything is fine here. You mind dropping them now? Alistair, Chi, Kira, and Byoto are awaiting their and my safe return.
Chakra: 1675-10=1665

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright then. I apologize for my rash actions a moment ago. I was-... guided by my emotions in those moments. It's hard-... for me, never mind. Anyway if you need any support or aid send word to Kusasōgen that is the Golden Sabbath's base of operations at the moment. Keep in mind, they report to you, you report to us.

Sado said in a solemn and almost robotic tone. He didn't want to propagate the Golden Sabbath through violence and force. From the information he had obtained from Vegeta it seemed he and Uta were much better at that than he. He would leave the force to those two, and try a more diplomatic approach even if it spit in the face of everything he was taught as a child.
It was hard to relearn human interaction. His tribe took what they wanted and they taught him to do the same. If he wanted something he had to fight for it, if he needed to win an argument he fought for it, if he wanted to eat that day-... he fought for it. If he didn't he starved, he froze and he would die. It was mental programming done in his youth, years of indoctrination and brain washing that he had to unwire.

Think of this arrangement more that you control the mundane, we'll deal with the aberrant. Together we'll make sure nothing bad like this happens here again and if it does there will be consequences to those who do such terrible and unforgivable things. Don't be afraid to call on us. If everything is set, I believe Trunks and I can return to Forskellig with our people and you can return to your settlements with yours. I hope we can make this a prosperous and mutual alliance.

Sado motioned for Trunks to return. he hoped that the people didn't see him as a monster. He fought himself at every turn his instincts, his thoughts and emotions so that people would think highly of him. It was a flaw he cared an exorbitant amount about his appearance and the perception he was building. If he had ruined the heroic facade he was building it would take a while to rebuild it.
His eyes sank slightly, just the littlest bit as he avoided direct eye contact with anyone signifying these passing thoughts. It was apprehension just the smallest twinge of it. It would be hard to notice but someone keen or astute could see it. He was contemplating his actions and how he should act next.​

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado seemed to have calmed down enough to conversate and upon listening to his words Desmond let out a sigh of relief and crossed his arms again, I guess I have no other choice because like I said I have places to be and we are only in this position because of Ax. Extending his hand out, I agree to your terms and just so you know I'm serious if Ax reappears he is yours, I'll make sure to notify you of his whereabouts. Those are your people and you hold the sole right to his judgment.

Another thing if you ever need
me
find one of the future council members they will direct you to my whereabouts. After I help them rebuild this land and fortify it to give these people a hint of safety I'm going to explore new lands. As he was speaking the five skeletal children ran back towards Desmond and began crawling up his body and back into their sockets on the pauldron. Desmond then proceeded to look up at Trunks, Trunks, was it? You don't seem to talk much but as you can see everything is fine here. You mind dropping them now? Alistair, Chi, Kira, and Byoto are awaiting their and my safe return.
Chakra: 1675-10=1665
Alright then. I apologize for my rash actions a moment ago. I was-... guided by my emotions in those moments. It's hard-... for me, never mind. Anyway if you need any support or aid send word to Kusasōgen that is the Golden Sabbath's base of operations at the moment. Keep in mind, they report to you, you report to us.

Sado said in a solemn and almost robotic tone. He didn't want to propagate the Golden Sabbath through violence and force. From the information he had obtained from Vegeta it seemed he and Uta were much better at that than he. He would leave the force to those two, and try a more diplomatic approach even if it spit in the face of everything he was taught as a child.
It was hard to relearn human interaction. His tribe took what they wanted and they taught him to do the same. If he wanted something he had to fight for it, if he needed to win an argument he fought for it, if he wanted to eat that day-... he fought for it. If he didn't he starved, he froze and he would die. It was mental programming done in his youth, years of indoctrination and brain washing that he had to unwire.

Think of this arrangement more that you control the mundane, we'll deal with the aberrant. Together we'll make sure nothing bad like this happens here again and if it does there will be consequences to those who do such terrible and unforgivable things. Don't be afraid to call on us. If everything is set, I believe Trunks and I can return to Forskellig with our people and you can return to your settlements with yours. I hope we can make this a prosperous and mutual alliance.

Sado motioned for Trunks to return. he hoped that the people didn't see him as a monster. He fought himself at every turn his instincts, his thoughts and emotions so that people would think highly of him. It was a flaw he cared an exorbitant amount about his appearance and the perception he was building. If he had ruined the heroic facade he was building it would take a while to rebuild it.
His eyes sank slightly, just the littlest bit as he avoided direct eye contact with anyone signifying these passing thoughts. It was apprehension just the smallest twinge of it. It would be hard to notice but someone keen or astute could see it. He was contemplating his actions and how he should act next.​
As the platform carrying Trunks and the others levitates long range above the pair, Trunks carefully monitors the situation. They were far enough away that normal conversation would not be heard, even by Trunks who considered his hearing to be astute. This was for the benefit of the people Trunks was protecting. These things could get ugly, and if anything about a battle haunts you, it's the sounds of defeat and death. Watching closely, Trunks reads the lips of both men, and from this is able to follow the conversation. From the back and forth of the conversation, Trunks can't tell whether a battle will take place or not. Things seem to stir, then calm, only to stir again.

After a while, Trunks begins hearing murmurs around the platform, asking what's going on, and whether Sado and Desmond were going to be ok. Thinking that he must rest their minds, Trunks speaks openly. All of you need not to worry. I can't speak for Desmond, but Sado is very level headed, even if he can also be explosive. He has emotion, but a logical mind to drive it. I doubt a battle will happen here today, but even so, we will remain here until such time that their talks are finished and they believe it ok to have innocent people around. At this time, Desmond calls out to Trunks while Sado motions for him to come down. Speak of the devil. See? What did I tell ya, they aren't fighting today. Trunks says with a sigh of relief. Tilting his Shakujo toward the ground, he brings the group down at a slow and steady pace before landing softly to the side of the men. The people push off of the platform and walk around a bit to stretch their legs as Trunks responds to Desmond's address.

For the record, I was focused on protecting these people from what almost just happened, so throwing down comments wouldnt be my best tactical choice in that moment. Besides, I knew Sado could handle it. Trunks says with a smile, walking over and patting Sado on his shoulder blade (the heighest point Trunks can reach without struggle). Looking up at the giant of a man, Trunks could see something wrong, but what it was would remain a mystery to him for now. Sado is the best man I know, I trusted his ideals and judgement to see us through to a brighter ending. Trunks says in a sincere tone, looking Desmond in the eye.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond listened to Trunks speak, the sound of sincerity in his voice was warming, to say the least. Desmond snapped his fingers and several dire wolves appeared from the darkness, each would walk towards a villager from these lands and lay down. I see you have faith in him and so you should trust among allies is a must nowadays. Desmond looked towards his people, Get on the wolves they will usher you all back home. Once there see you doctor and your leaders will return shortly after our meeting. The people turned to Desmond and nodded mounting their respective wolves which took off into various directions.

Turning back to Trunks and Sado, Now that that is taking care of I must be on my way. Like I mentioned to Sado if you need me just return, find one of the council members, and ask them for Grenth; they'll direct you to the last known location. Desmond noticed Trunks staring at the green eyes of his mask, Maybe one day you can tell me why you're fond of these green eyes of mine or maybe I will one day reveal my true face and name to you. Desmond laughs But until then... placing the index and middle finger of his right hand to his temple like a gun Chow. acting as if pulling the trigger he vanished into the darkness of the forest leaving nothing but snow and leafs as he does so.

Chakra: 1900-10-10=1880
Jutsu:

(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Note: Cannot be used in battle.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond listened to Trunks speak, the sound of sincerity in his voice was warming, to say the least. Desmond snapped his fingers and several dire wolves appeared from the darkness, each would walk towards a villager from these lands and lay down. I see you have faith in him and so you should trust among allies is a must nowadays. Desmond looked towards his people, Get on the wolves they will usher you all back home. Once there see you doctor and your leaders will return shortly after our meeting. The people turned to Desmond and nodded mounting their respective wolves which took off into various directions.

Turning back to Trunks and Sado, Now that that is taking care of I must be on my way. Like I mentioned to Sado if you need me just return, find one of the council members, and ask them for Grenth; they'll direct you to the last known location. Desmond noticed Trunks staring at the green eyes of his mask, Maybe one day you can tell me why you're fond of these green eyes of mine or maybe I will one day reveal my true face and name to you. Desmond laughs But until then... placing the index and middle finger of his right hand to his temple like a gun Chow. acting as if pulling the trigger he vanished into the darkness of the forest leaving nothing but snow and leafs as he does so.

Chakra: 1900-10-10=1880
Jutsu:

(Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Note: Cannot be used in battle.
As Grenth finishes his preparations and words, Trunks remarks on the matter of their future meeting. I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say that we look forward to it Trunks says with a sunny disposition. Farewell Trunks says as he nods to Sado and makes a hand motion toward the exit of the landmark.

Follow us to the edge of the land, from there it shouldn't be far from home. Do not fret, I'll be sure to give you detailed directions. Trunks says to the survivors of the incident, as the group makes their way back to their respective homes.

-LLM to 100 for Howard and I-

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks (3)

Summary: Desmond wanting to keep the people of the land and his clan safe from more intrusions or future invasions proceeds with finalizing the peace agreement involving the four major villages and the Reaper clan. He then follows this up by building some much-needed defenses.
Arriving back at his op Desmond passes through the gate and walks down the cavern tunnel. Upon reaching the bottom and entering the room Desmond removed his mask and saw the attentive faces of the leaders.

Kira:
Your byakugan is still active...

Yes, yes it is. I had a run in with a duo from another land and clan. Apparently, some of the people my associate Ax was experimenting on weren't from here.

Alistair:
What did they want?

Vengeance mostly which one of them a man named Sado tried to take it out on me. Anyways I managed to defuse the situation and in the process, we as a whole got another ally.

Chi: What do you mean ally?

Well, in exchange for not having a bloody battle endangering the villagers and possibly getting me killed he asked that I report to him on the development of this land once a month and in return he and the Golden Sabbath the clan he is from will provide aid to us if needed. I've also offered him the rights to punish Ax which I know some of you may want to do yourselves but with what we are about to attempt I'd rather we focused on the matters at hand and let those people handle the insane.

Byoto: I see, very well what's the plan.

Right, down to business. First I want to create a 100m tall and 50m thick, this wall will surround the entire territory as a whole. Each village will be given a gate meaning unless someone climbs the wall or digs under it they will have to go through one of these gates. Next, I want to move the people of the land into the forest...

Alistair: Into the forest!?!?!?

Yes into the forest.

Byoto: What about the wildlife? Little light enters the forest which for the predators will make us easy prey.

Chi: Then why don't you man up. The women of Cresentia will fight and kill any beast that gets in our way!

No need.

Kira: What do you mean?

Each village will be granted 305 square miles to live in, the rest of the land will be granted to the wildlife and serve as a training ground for future shinobi. I have a connection with the animals of the forest so I will relay the message to them same as I'm about to tell you. Step beyond your village boundary and you are fair game for the wildlife and same goes for them if they venture into your village. I want to keep the laws of nature relevant so tell your hunters don't kill what they don't need. Also, should you
want feel free to build up your homes on the trees themselves.

Alistair: That could work. Sorry for my interruption please continue.

Right, after we move the people into the forest I will create a 100m deep by 30m wide entrenchment 20m behind the wall. This will be filled with water providing another layer of defense from outsiders, as well as fresh drinking water for the life here. Also, there will be bridges formed to allow access to each gate so don't worry about that. From there we let the forest overtake the rest of the land, due to its nature it will become denser, gather more snow, and with the massive walls also blocking the sun provide less light but in time I'm sure we can adapt to the darkness but until then have all sensory types aid and guide others.

Chi: So we have massive walls, essentially a mote, and a forest that people can barely see in without the aid of sensory types. That's some defensive.

Alistair: Is it possible for us to light our villages so that they are more hospitable to outsiders or will that hinder what you have going on?

Kira: While the built and natural defense is sound what will our human defense be like?

Byoto: I'm also curious about where the seaport and my village comes into play in this plan.

All are good inquiries and so I will address them now. Your suggestion is a great one so yes feel free to light your villages however you all see fit. As for the human defense as you put it the women of Crescentia will provide the bulk of our lands border patrols and security as out of the four they are the most used to combat. The people of Cactus will also be added to this as your people are also combat experienced but more so in stealth, scouting, etc. of course other shinobi from the other two villages are free to volunteer to aid in the defense as well I just mention Crescentia and Cactus from what I experienced first hand. Now for the port village, the wall will form a half circle indention in front of Culufan to allow ships to dock there. Once docked the process to enter the wall is the same they must go to the gate and be granted access like all others.

Alistair: Now that that's hashed out how is this council going to work?

Essentially you all will become the representatives of your villages, you are the ones they will turn to for their needs, wants praise, and concerns. If something comes up that you can't handle alone we will hold a meeting here at this spot in the center of the forest and work out a solution that keeps everyone as appeased as possible. Byoto as you are the port village you will be in charge of trade and commerce within the land. Chi as you are the most direct combat experience you're in charge of security/military forces. Kira as you are the most experienced in indirect combat you will be in charge of our covert ops and stealth missions. Chi and Kira you both will work in tandem to make sure the village stays as safe and secure as possible. Alistair as you come from a royal background and have been raised to rule essentially you will be in charge or political matters and universal laws of the land. Now I believe I covered everything do you have any questions?

Chi:
I understand my part.

Kira: Same here.

Byoto: None here, though are you sure you want to Chi in charge of security? (whispers) She's kinda crazy.

Chi: (cracking knuckles) What was that?!

Alistair: Both of you should calm down, and while I am overwhelmed with the task you have placed in front of me I'm sure I will succeed.

Desmond smiles, Good to hear guys now let's disperse and get to work!

~The group Disperses and time passes~

Receiving word that all villagers have been moved into the forest Desmond pulled out a scroll with the layout of the wall, gates, entrenchment, bridges, and forest he had drawn onto in the passing time. Biting his lip letting the blood cover his tattoo Desmond summons both Cynn and Azrael. Desmond would tell Cynn to user her telepathy to relay the rules of the land to the wildlife to which she quickly left to do so. Azrael being so big created a clearing in the forest where the OP was, Why have you summoned me in such a densely crowded ad cold place?

I need you to help me turn this land into a fortress . said Desmond with a smile.

Very well, what do you need?

First, I need you to perform Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune. I have the scroll with the design right here. he said placing it on the ground.

I see. Azrael proceeds to bite her thumb and place it onto the scroll. Soon after the whole landmark began to shake and rumble as the land ripped apart and took shape as designed on the scroll.

Beautiful now I need you to create two more walls one on each side of this one, then cover them in two layers of Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone.

Azrael let out a grunt, You will owe me for this Desmond. as she proceeded to jump onto the northern wall and follow Desmond's plan but in her own way. She would first use Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone followed by Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique and finally another Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone. After each sequence, she would move to another section of the wall and repeat until the whole landmark was finished.

Both Azrael and Cynn return to Desmond, Thank you, guys. I promise I'll wind you all a proper home in due time I just have to finish things up here first. Now get some rest. Both Cynn and Azrael disappear in a cloud of smoke. With that done Desmond wove a single seal creating three clones of himself. The four would disperse to the four villages and slam their hands onto the ground where the bridges meet the villages. This opened four portals that began to pour water into the entrenchment, Desmond kept these open until the water 6ft from the bottom of each bridge. As he completed the task the three clones dispersed and Desmond returned to his OP. Exhausted he went to his room and collapsed.

Chakra: 1900-5-40-40=1815/4=454-20+130=564
Jutsu:
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Azrael) - Summoning Technique: Azrael
Range: Short
Damage: 80
Chakra: 40
Description: Azrael is the current boss of the springhare, she has white fur with touches of grey, blue eyes, and stands about 100 m tall. She normally wears medium armor that covers her shoulders, torso, forearms, lower legs, and also wields chakra enhanced gauntlets and boots. As the boss of the springhare, she is a doton and taijutsu master giving her +15 to tai attacks and +1 rank to earth (excluding S-Ranks and above)

Notes:
~Must have signed Springhare contract and tattoo
~Moves count as users moves
~Can only be summoned once per battle
~Can only stay for 4 turns

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Cynn) - Summoning Technique: Cynn
Damage: N/A
Chakra: 40
Description: Cynn is the oldest of Azrael's children and has brown and beige fur with traces of yellow and black. She stands about 7ft tall when standing on two legs and can be ridden when on all fours. Unlike most of her kind, she was born without a mouth but granted the ability to communicate telepathically to those she trust. She has also been Keji's personal summon since the day he first discovered the species. Due to this they've trained side for years granting her more tai prowess compared to her peers(+10 to all tai) and has since matched Desmond's speed(w/o leg weights).

Notes:
~Must have signed Springhare contract and tattoo
~Moves count as users moves
~Can only be summoned once per battle
~Can only stay for 4 turns
~Can only be summoned/taught by Keji

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally, he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

(Doton: Shinku Bohi) - Earth Release: The Scarlet Tombstone x2
Type: Offensive
Damage: 60
Description: The user will release their chakra into the ground, then by manipulating their chakra, they cause an abundance of adhesive sticky mud to burst up from the ground around and beneath the opponent(s). The mass of mud quickly forming into a tombstone like shape while clinging to the target, then quickly hardens and encases the whole of the opponent in solid rock. The rock quickly continues to constrict around the opponent, growing tighter and tighter until it eventually crushes them with immense force. Multiple tombstones can be created to encase and destroy multiple enemies, or a single large tombstone can be created to destroy a group of enemies or one large enemy. The Tombstone created can be no larger than Gamakichi and if multiple Tombstones are created, their total size combined cannot exceed that of Gamakichi.

Note: User is unable to use Water above S-rank in the same turn and the turn after.
Note: Only useable thrice.
Note: Courtesy of Scaze

(Doton: Tajū Doryūheki) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.

Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
Walls:
You must be registered for see images
Bridges:
Village homes:

Forest fading to black as an outsider travels deeper into it:

Last edited:

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements.
* Defend yourself from wild beasts (2)
* Capture an exotic and rare animal (2)
Summary: Upon entering the strange LM, Kilik would be attacked by the "guards" stationed earlier by the controller of the LM. Wolves are rare creatures, extremely scarce in the part Kilik came from so, what's stopping him from having one for himself?

ELM from LM [ Chakra Sensing -5 ]

An adage states that when you leave you comfort zone, you tend to face new challenges, dangerous incidents tends to linger around you over that period of time. That was the exact thing that happened to Kilik Rung the moment he set foot on the Haunted Forest. It was like the forest had been waiting for him with the kind of challenges that befell his little self. From the extreme cold weather to the raving snowfall and thick woodland, it was a cold hell already as darkness descended and it became more harder to navigate through the trees even with the sensing ability active. On several occasions would Kilik hit his head against a tree trunk while navigating through the thick and robust trees around, each time harder than the last. The dark fog slowly envelopes the area and hinders sight slowly making it harder for Kilik to transverse with ease but he keeps walking on. At a point in time, he would hear a large howl possibly from a wolf that immediately gets accompanied by several other howls in the area signalling the existence of a wolf pack nearby. The howls would come first then several rumbles and branch snapping fills the air, he was surrounded in no time but by what? Kilik would halt his movement and scout the area, looking around him trying to discern any form of movement. Even with his sensory, he couldn't gain any info on what was honing on him. Suddenly, a wolf would jump out of the forest from his behind digging his claws into the young lad's back for hold. Acting instinctively, he would grab its head from behind and use his brute force to lift the wolf forwards before slamming it back first into the earth, but the damage had already been done as blood trickles down his back staining his white shirt with red. From other points, the remaining of the pack would lunge outwards to assault the young lad from every opened point, it was a successful corner. They would lunge forwards at once in sync, one could easily see the blood lust in their eyes as they rampaged but being a ninja, Kilik had the upper hand. He would spin in a clockwise motion as he spits several needles at the incoming wolves which pierces several parts of their body digging into their muscles and flesh dealing considerable damage to their bodies ridding their momentum of jump causing them to fall back to the earth. Wolves were known to retreat once they feel they stood no chance in a conflict, so once they had been damaged by the needles they would seek to retreat back into the jungle but not all of them would with Kilik's next plan. The smallest in the pack would fall victim to a paralysis technique which Kilik would use to hold it in place while the others ran for their dear lives. He would walk to the paralysed young white wolf and slowly stroke its hair admiring its beauty and creation. This one was for keeps. The wound on his back would sting once again, a reminder for the pain he had sustained. He would infuse chakra into a black rope and use it as a lease for his new found companion whom he would have lead him deeper into the village so he could receive medical attention instantly before the wound gets infected.
(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.
(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:15 (-5 per turn)
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is a simple Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an animal (or animals). With the target frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or
to retreat. It can only be used against animal (summons or not) and works by forcefully using your chakra to restrain the summon physically by holding it in place. It can, however, be broken by outside means or brute force, making it less effective against bigger summons like boss summons or similar.
Note: lasts only as long as the user is focusing on the target to sustain it.
(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As he began to rest Desmond heard barking in the distance soon after he would hear the whimpering of several wolves as they stumbled into the OP. What the ****? he said as he examined the wolves to which he noticed several needles embedded in their bodies, "This isn't the work of hunters." he thought to himself as began to remove them. The last wolf a female came towards Desmond the expression in her eyes was that of loss and sadness "Was her young taken? Killed?" Desmond pondered. Popping a pill to regain some chakra Desmond activated his byakugan and began to search for unknown chakra signatures in the forest, he saw but one and that one was accompanied by a wolf bound by a chakra infused rope. Dashing out the OP he grabbed his mask and made his way towards the unknown.

Upon arriving mid-range from what now appeared to be a young boy maybe 18 yrs of age, holding up one finger Desmond would release a single bolt of lightning that would aim to separate the wolf from its bonds. Stand on a branch Desmond would crouch down That wolf doesn't belong to you stranger...

Chakra: 754+950-15-10=1679
Jutsu:

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The user's heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of hand seals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The white wolf was initially reluctant to follow its newly found owner at first but after a few steps, it resigned to fate and became more active getting closer and warmer to the young lad that had held him captive. It would lead the stranger effectively into the forest and past it directly to the human settlement. It was naive and young to distinguish between what was right and what was easy.
Suddenly, out of the blue, a single lightning bold would shoot outwards directed at the rope/lease of the wolf. The bond had already been made so it was about time Kilik let go of the lease and let the white wolf make its choice.
Looking to the direction the bolt was shot from, Kilik would see a grown man with quite the muscular build hanging to a tree, wearing an anbu mask against his face.
"I think the wolf thinks otherwise. It wants to be with me from the look of things! Who are you to question our decisions? "

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond sat on the branch, I'm a citizen of this land and you're an outsider attacking and kidnapping wolves which is reason enough. Two what do you mean "our"? You injured the whole pack with you're needling then took the pup. Also, from the looks of it, you've left the needles embedded in its body as well. If anything that young one has probably developed Stockholm syndrome which is even more reason for me to take it back and treat it. So, please return the wolf peacefully. With that last word Desmond with his right leg propped up on the branch right arm resting on it waited for the lad's response but also began to channeling chakra into the air around them. Using the moister in the air and the snow as a catalyst a thick mist began forming around the group.
Chakra: 1900-5-10=1885
Jutsu:

(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Note: Can be created by releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond sat on the branch, I'm a citizen of this land and you're an outsider attacking and kidnapping wolves which is reason enough. Two what do you mean "our"? You injured the whole pack with you're needling then took the pup. Also, from the looks of it, you've left the needles embedded in its body as well. If anything that young one has probably developed Stockholm syndrome which is even more reason for me to take it back and treat it. So, please return the wolf peacefully. With that last word Desmond with his right leg propped up on the branch right arm resting on it waited for the lad's response but also began to channeling chakra into the air around them. Using the moister in the air and the snow as a catalyst a thick mist began forming around the group.
Chakra: 1900-5-10=1885
Jutsu:

(Kirigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in Mist Technique
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

Note: Can be created by releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.
• Convince a neutral party to fight with you (3)
Summary: N/A

"Should I become scared of you ninja? You were too quick to judge that I am an enemy without hearing the part of my story, how naive! I entered these lands as a traveler only to be assaulted and attacked by a bunch of these animals you are standing for. If I hadn't defended myself appropriately, I would be wolf food right by this time so young man, do not tell me what I did was wrong?"
The air was tense and became denser as the minute grows by, Kilik was getting rifled up by the effrontery that lived in this man's guts to speak to him in the manner he was. Something was about to go wrong, it was either someone was going to lose their temper or another was going to lose their arm or worse.
"This pup has been recruited for life, I'm bestowing myself a war prize after the short skirmish with the remaining of his pack. As you can see, I was hurt slightly.
To think this boy was acting like a hero or some guardian of some sorts for these creatures was quite trivial and funny but at the same time, Kilik wasn't too keen with the threats he made at the end of his statement.
"I think someone doesn't know what they are in for. I am keeping this wolf in my custody till further plans pop up...and there is nothing you or anybody can do about that fact!"
The way Kilik said the last bunch of words was signal enough that he meant every last word and was ready to get hostile for the pup if the boy from the tree tried to do anything apart from walking away. He would notice the mist taking form but disregard it as long as it doesn't pose a threat...yet!​

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You entered a wooded area without learning of its inhabitants... Through your naivety, you wandered into the wolves territory... I would think a shinobi or any sort would be able to defend themselves against animals without maiming. That creatures life isn't yours to take... and so be it...

As the mist filled the already dark forest the lad's vision would be hindered and Desmond would drop from his branch. Upon landing on the ground he released a singular blade of wind aimed at the upper portion of his right shoulder. This wind would be small invisible due to the mist and silent if left undefended would hit its mark tearing through the ligaments and leaving the arm lifeless but still healable. As the blade was released Desmond began silently running towards his opponent arcing to his left aiming to take his back and put a hidden blade to his spinal cord.

Official Challenge
Chakra: 1900-5-30-10=1845
Jutsu:

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single-use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Type: Attack
Damage Points:20
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. The best tactic is when used with Hidden Mist jutsu. The technique works by having the user focus his chakra and his complete attention on moving fluidly, rapidly but muffling any sound he may make while moving as well as his presence, etc. It doesn't suppress his chakra or hides it but it can make the opponent virtually undetected if he manages to get on the opponents blind spot.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the summon comes to life, the young chap would grow tired of the fruitlessness of the battle in due time. It wasn't exciting as he had hoped it to be, it would seem the supposed enemy wasn't putting much importance to it. Since this originally begun because of the wolf that had been captured, it is only fitting for it to end it.
"Before you bring out your big guns on me, here you can have your wolf back...it probably isn't going to survive without medical attention anyways."
He would free the wolf from the lease and scare it away from himself as he returns to its "owner".
"... we cool?"
As the wolf made it's way to Desmonds side he proceed to cleanse his hands and the wolf before removing the senbon and healing its wounds. You are free to leave... though word of advice the villages are the only safe places accessible to outsiders. He said whilst healing the wolf Cynn keeping a watchful eye on the lad.
(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of meType: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Saibō no saisei ) - Medical Technique: Cellular regeneration
Damage Points: N/A (can negate up to 60 points)
Description: The medical ninja forcibly controls the cell cycle of the target tissue, causing rapid proliferation of the cells, thereby regenerating the tissue. This is done by infusing the cells of the target tissue with the users own healing chakra, potentiating mitosis and tissue growth. The drawback of this technique is that its not actually a healing technique but a tissue growth technique. It can serve to grow missing tissue but it cannot heal in the truth essence of the word and in essence is a much simpler application of the Mystic Palm technique

Chakra: 1645-5-15-20-30=1575

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using
these storyboard elements:

* Meet with a major faction representative.
* Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your Clan.
Summary: Kilik would essentially find out that the individual he had just fought with was the leader of the villagers he had walked in to. He would engage in conversations on a path to a peaceful future for both parties.

The young Yamanaka would be in the middle of dusting the dirt off his body which had stained his clothing's from the earlier ruffle when he would notice the man manipulating what seems like medical chakra, just like how Korra and Fuu did back at home.
"So you have medical knowledge too?", he would say as he walks composedly towards the man, the injured wolf and his mean-looking summon. The air was serene and at least more peaceful than when they had the bout a few moments ago, Kilik would notice he hadn't had the time to marvel at the wonders of the landmark.
"It would seem I haven't properly introduced myself, forgive my hastiness. The name is Kilik 'Yamanaka' Rung of the White Lotus...you are?"

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As he finished up Kilik spoke but at the same time began walking closer to Desmond. Cynn immediately ran full speed towards Killik Disappearing in what would seem like a blur to the young Kilik but trackable by Desmonds byakugan. Cynn would stop 1m in front of Kilik keeping him 10m from Desmond standing on her hind legs looking down at him "Wait." Desmond told Cynn through telepathy. Finishing healing the wolf and Desmond ushered it off to reunite with its pack then stood and turned back to Kilik Kilik, pardon Cynn Springhare aren't the most trusting species and we were just throwing jutsu at each other so walking towards your me while I was tending to the wounded may not have been the best move. With that aside Cynn, you could return home now. Cynn would look back (telepathy) Cynn: Are you sure?
Desmond: If I need you I'll summon you again.
Cynn would then turn back to Kilik for one last glare before dispersing into smoke. Now back to your inquiry. Yes, I have med knowledge and the name's Grenth of the Reapers and this is our forest. Considering you haven't left I assume you want something of me. Also, what is this White Lotus?
-----
Chakra: 1575-5=1570
Cynn: