The Haunted Forest (099)

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As he finished up Kilik spoke but at the same time began walking closer to Desmond. Cynn immediately ran full speed towards Killik Disappearing in what would seem like a blur to the young Kilik but trackable by Desmonds byakugan. Cynn would stop 1m in front of Kilik keeping him 10m from Desmond standing on her hind legs looking down at him "Wait." Desmond told Cynn through telepathy. Finishing healing the wolf and Desmond ushered it off to reunite with its pack then stood and turned back to Kilik Kilik, pardon Cynn Springhare aren't the most trusting species and we were just throwing jutsu at each other so walking towards your me while I was tending to the wounded may not have been the best move. With that aside Cynn, you could return home now. Cynn would look back (telepathy) Cynn: Are you sure?
Desmond: If I need you I'll summon you again.
Cynn would then turn back to Kilik for one last glare before dispersing into smoke. Now back to your inquiry. Yes, I have med knowledge and the name's Grenth of the Reapers and this is our forest. Considering you haven't left I assume you want something of me. Also, what is this White Lotus?
-----
Chakra: 1575-5=1570
Cynn:
You must be registered for see images
Kilik smirks.
"...I was about to ask the same about the Reapers. But on another note, the White Lotus is an organization/clan which I'm a part of located at Takinomori, a few landmarks from here. I'm currently exploring this part of the world for others whom I and the others could work with in a quest to attain a wide scale amalgamation of personnel with the same mindset, goal and objective."
Kilik would pause for a while giving off the vibe that he would like the man to give his input.​

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond crossed his arms and listened to the Kilik when one of Kira's shinobi appeared next to him. Desmond would turn his head signaling the shinobi to report to which he responded by whispering information about the bounties placed on the Golden Sabbath members. Desmond would nod Thank you. turning back to Kilik the shinobi disappeared as swiftly and quietly as he appeared. Tell me more about the goals, mindset, and objectives your clan holds and what does it have to do with the people of this land and me?
-----
Chakra: 1760-5=1755

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond crossed his arms and listened to the Kilik when one of Kira's shinobi appeared next to him. Desmond would turn his head signaling the shinobi to report to which he responded by whispering information about the bounties placed on the Golden Sabbath members. Desmond would nod Thank you. turning back to Kilik the shinobi disappeared as swiftly and quietly as he appeared. Tell me more about the goals, mindset, and objectives your clan holds and what does it have to do with the people of this land and me?
-----
Chakra: 1760-5=1755
The young Yamanaka would notice an ally of the man before come close to him from behind and whisper some words into his ears before the man ushers him off. Being the curious cat and petty nose, Kilik would speak about the whisper quickly before he is questioned further.
"Is everything alright? Is it about me?"
When it was obvious that Desmond was in for the long talks with the next set of questions, he would feel fulfilled, so fulfilled he was already thinking of how impressed Fuu and Korra would be once they receive news of the feat he had pulled through.
"Ah! Basically we are out there for peace, so far we've got no grievances and we've been living quite safely without external aggressions. Mainly, we intend to provide a large scaled Medical services to the very outskirts of the Badlands, help the citizens and extend our reaches to the maximum to a point we could control most or even all of the landmarks. We plan to live in harmony with the rest of the clans around; co-existing as one big family with the same set of goals, objectives etc. Think of it like an allied clan setting for a common purpose. We've been allied with a clan close to our landmark before now and that's been excellent so far, they are good people. What do you say?"

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Is everything alright? Is it about me?" Desmond listened to the inquiry and the response to his question before speaking again. In response to your first question I don't know and as for your second... I could use more medical supplies. The people of this land have suffered a great deal and I haven't had the time to heal everyone adequately nor to teach some of them the medical arts. If you guys are truly interested in helping the people of the badlands then I won't stop or impede your mission but as far as what I think you are getting at, answer me this. Who are you allied with and how soon could medical supplies be delivered here?
-----
Chakra: 1900-5=1895
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Is everything alright? Is it about me?" Desmond listened to the inquiry and the response to his question before speaking again. In response to your first question I don't know and as for your second... I could use more medical supplies. The people of this land have suffered a great deal and I haven't had the time to heal everyone adequately nor to teach some of them the medical arts. If you guys are truly interested in helping the people of the badlands then I won't stop or impede your mission but as far as what I think you are getting at, answer me this. Who are you allied with and how soon could medical supplies be delivered here?
-----
[FONT="][/FONT]
Finally, the conversation was getting to a tangible and noteworthy point where it is safe to decree positivity.
"That is quite easy. It is a matter of mutuality if we could run a train of medical supplies through both our places. They could be delivered at a delegated time, maybe monthly or so in exchange for any desirable negotiated goods. That way we would be boosting both communities' trade generated income. I believe we are allied at this point with Sado Yatsora of the Golden Sabbath, I've met with once and he seemed quite a fascinating catch. I left the village shortly after meeting him. I sense a rise of an important faction soon."

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond heard the name Sado and eased up I'm currently the only thing medical in this land, everything else was being used by a deplorable associate of mine and I effectively nuked it. So in exchange for medical supplies, I can offer any information that I may gather and combat/medical assistance if you all ever need it. Also, I too am allied with the Golden Sabbath though my meeting with Sado didn't go quite so smoothly as what you make yours sound like. Desmond begins to scratch his head, Anyways since we are both allied with GS we might as well ally regardless of terms to make things simple and strengthen each other.
-----

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As Trunks neared the familiar landmark, he couldn't help but notice the drastic changes that had been made since his last appearence. Grenth really put plans into motion and made the best of his surroundings as Trunks notices the high walls surrounding the land, with rivers and motes surrounding them. Finding his footing on land, Trunks approaches the first gate he comes too, as he is spotted by a guard quickly. As he was not trying to hide his presence, Trunks is not surprised by this and calls out to the man.

Fetch Grenth for me, tell him it's business due to Golden Sabbath he would yell, choosing his words carefully as to not alarm the people of the land with his true identity.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As Trunks neared the familiar landmark, he couldn't help but notice the drastic changes that had been made since his last appearence. Grenth really put plans into motion and made the best of his surroundings as Trunks notices the high walls surrounding the land, with rivers and motes surrounding them. Finding his footing on land, Trunks approaches the first gate he comes too, as he is spotted by a guard quickly. As he was not trying to hide his presence, Trunks is not surprised by this and calls out to the man.

Fetch Grenth for me, tell him it's business due to Golden Sabbath he would yell, choosing his words carefully as to not alarm the people of the land with his true identity.
Denmo walks up to the boy I'm not a plaything kid besides I don't get paid to be an usher. Assuming you really are from GS you should know where to find the spirit Grenth. If this is your first time to the forest or not it has changed since the last shinobi has come. The villages have been migrated into the forest which is no darker than usual but beyond the village boundaries, the wildlife will attempt to kill you so be wary of that. Anyways that's all I'm paid to say. Denmo turns to the other Cufulan gate keeps raising up his thumb letting them know it was ok to crack open the gate to let the boy pass.
-----
Denmo:

You must be registered for see images

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond heard the name Sado and eased up I'm currently the only thing medical in this land, everything else was being used by a deplorable associate of mine and I effectively nuked it. So in exchange for medical supplies, I can offer any information that I may gather and combat/medical assistance if you all ever need it. Also, I too am allied with the Golden Sabbath though my meeting with Sado didn't go quite so smoothly as what you make yours sound like. Desmond begins to scratch his head, Anyways since we are both allied with GS we might as well ally regardless of terms to make things simple and strengthen each other.
-----
"Oi...so it is safe to assume that a treaty is in place between our clans? Yeah, Golden Sabbath already informed us about their plans too but I had no idea they had reached this place, those guys are efficient. What you intend to bring to the table is quite substantial and it wouldn't hurt to accept it. What's the next step brother? "
Kilik, at this point became extremely relaxed in talking to this Desmond man, he didn't seem that too much uptight about things.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Oi...so it is safe to assume that a treaty is in place between our clans? Yeah, Golden Sabbath already informed us about their plans too but I had no idea they had reached this place, those guys are efficient. What you intend to bring to the table is quite substantial and it wouldn't hurt to accept it. What's the next step brother? "
Kilik, at this point became extremely relaxed in talking to this Desmond man, he didn't seem that too much uptight about things.
Yes, we have an alliance, and as for the next step I don't what you mean. I would assume you'd go inform the rest of your clan about this alliance but other than that feel free to explore the land through the wildlife will still attempt to kill you.
-----
Chakra: 1895-5=1890

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, we have an alliance, and as for the next step I don't what you mean. I would assume you'd go inform the rest of your clan about this alliance but other than that feel free to explore the land through the wildlife will still attempt to kill you.
-----
Chakra: 1895-5=1890
"I believe we will need a written form of agreement stipulating the terms, conditions and what nots"

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I believe we will need a written form of agreement stipulating the terms, conditions and what nots"
Desmond let out a sigh I hate paperwork... pulling out a scroll he writes down everything of relevance that was just mentioned. I added that you guys can use this LM for training, hiding, storing, essentially anything you need with reason as long as you mind the laws and respect its inhabitants. Desmond would hand the scroll to Kilik and also noticed the appearance of Trunk's chakra at the Culufan gate.
-----
Chakra: 1890-5=1885

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond let out a sigh I hate paperwork... pulling out a scroll he writes down everything of relevance that was just mentioned. I added that you guys can use this LM for training, hiding, storing, essentially anything you need with reason as long as you mind the laws and respect its inhabitants. Desmond would hand the scroll to Kilik and also noticed the appearance of Trunk's chakra at the Culufan gate.
-----
Chakra: 1890-5=1885
Kilik becomes excited by the action portrayed by his ally, it shows how versed he was with these kind of things. It could be agreed that Kilik might have done a great job completing this task without the others knowledge. He would collect the scroll and bite his thumb just a little allowing blood to trickle down, he then stamps the paper with his thumb making a bloody print. He hands it over to Desmond insinuating that he would like him to do the same.
"Once you do that, I believe we are done officially! My people can come over in a few days and we'll have a round table discussion. "

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kilik becomes excited by the action portrayed by his ally, it shows how versed he was with these kind of things. It could be agreed that Kilik might have done a great job completing this task without the others knowledge. He would collect the scroll and bite his thumb just a little allowing blood to trickle down, he then stamps the paper with his thumb making a bloody print. He hands it over to Desmond insinuating that he would like him to do the same.
"Once you do that, I believe we are done officially! My people can come over in a few days and we'll have a round table discussion. "
Desmond watched as young Kilik bites his thumb and presses it against the scroll and then listens to him speak. Yea, the scroll itself is going to have to be enough. From medical experience and knowledge about a certain religion out in there that utilizes blood for rituals I not going to risk mine becoming apart of some experiment. And like I said feel free to explore the land, I will notify the proper people of our alliance just mention your clans' name at any of the gates to gain access. Once inside head towards the center of the forest either I will find you or you will stumble upon an entrance why comprised of dead trees, skulls, and crows perched on it. Desmond then pulled out four more scrolls writing the relevant information onto them and held them up into the air. Immediately 4 crows swooped down each taking a scroll and headed to the four villages to deliver them. Now, is there anything else I might help you with?
-----
Chakra: 1885-5=1880

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond watched as young Kilik bites his thumb and presses it against the scroll and then listens to him speak. Yea, the scroll itself is going to have to be enough. From medical experience and knowledge about a certain religion out in there that utilizes blood for rituals I not going to risk mine becoming apart of some experiment. And like I said feel free to explore the land, I will notify the proper people of our alliance just mention your clans' name at any of the gates to gain access. Once inside head towards the center of the forest either I will find you or you will stumble upon an entrance why comprised of dead trees, skulls, and crows perched on it. Desmond then pulled out four more scrolls writing the relevant information onto them and held them up into the air. Immediately 4 crows swooped down each taking a scroll and headed to the four villages to deliver them. Now, is there anything else I might help you with?
-----
The man was witty to have deemed other intentions behind a simple blood signature, he was either careful or still skeptical about the alliance. But nonetheless, the young Yamanaka held a plain mind.
"I have no knowledge of your name..."
Then, Kilik would extend to him a complimentary hand shake which is followed by his casual turn after saying his goodbyes warmly. His job here had been completed, he had to move on to the next landmark and continue his exploration of the Badlands.
#LeavingLandmark

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The man was witty to have deemed other intentions behind a simple blood signature, he was either careful or still skeptical about the alliance. But nonetheless, the young Yamanaka held a plain mind.
"I have no knowledge of your name..."
Then, Kilik would extend to him a complimentary hand shake which is followed by his casual turn after saying his goodbyes warmly. His job here had been completed, he had to move on to the next landmark and continue his exploration of the Badlands.
#LeavingLandmark
Desmond tilted his head in confusion Like I mentioned earlier the name is Grenth. Desmond would shake the young Kilik's hand and observed as he left. Desmond would then wait for the Trunks to meet him in the forest.
-----
Chakra: 1900-5=1885

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond tilted his head in confusion Like I mentioned earlier the name is Grenth. Desmond would shake the young Kilik's hand and observed as he left. Desmond would then wait for the Trunks to meet him in the forest.
-----
Chakra: 1900-5=1885
Walking into the gate, Trunks makes his way to the center of the land. The entire place looks completely unfamiliar compared to what it looked before, and to be honest Trunks finds himself lost before he realizes. Noticing many peering eyes from animals in the forest, Trunks realizes that he is being targeted. Not wanting to harm the animals, nor cause a commotion in Grenth's land, Trunks begins to yell into the shadows:

Yooooooo! Grenth! Come on out, I need your help with something important! I know you may not recognize me, but I can promise I'm a friend!

As he calls into the darkness, he notices the eyes watching him flash as he says Grenth's name, a creepy occurance, but this alone showed Grenth's connection to the land. Trunks would then wait for some kind of response.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Walking into the gate, Trunks makes his way to the center of the land. The entire place looks completely unfamiliar compared to what it looked before, and to be honest Trunks finds himself lost before he realizes. Noticing many peering eyes from animals in the forest, Trunks realizes that he is being targeted. Not wanting to harm the animals, nor cause a commotion in Grenth's land, Trunks begins to yell into the shadows:

Yooooooo! Grenth! Come on out, I need your help with something important! I know you may not recognize me, but I can promise I'm a friend!

As he calls into the darkness, he notices the eyes watching him flash as he says Grenth's name, a creepy occurance, but this alone showed Grenth's connection to the land. Trunks would then wait for some kind of response.
Watching as Trunks came closer into the forest as well as some of the wildlife begin to make their way towards him. Desmond let out a sigh as he began dashing towards him. Upon arriving at Trunks Desmond noticed his appearance was drastically altered Is this about your bounty Trunks. said Desmond, as he stood atop a nearby branch.
-----

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watching as Trunks came closer into the forest as well as some of the wildlife begin to make their way towards him. Desmond let out a sigh as he began dashing towards him. Upon arriving at Trunks Desmond noticed his appearance was drastically altered Is this about your bounty Trunks. said Desmond, as he stood atop a nearby branch.
-----
No and yes, Grenth. Trunks would reply allowing his transformation technique to end, knowing that they were free from eyes and ears that would be deemed innocent by shinobi standards.

I've come to offer my aide, in whatever form you see fit, for the aforementioned bounties. Golden Sabbath recognizes that this bounty system was put in place to alienate us from our allies and friends for making them targets along the line.

I don't want this, I want to take the fight to the people causing this. But I need support. Sado is dead from what I've gathered. As for the other two Golden Sabbath members, I don't know anything about them other than they exist. So I came to you, the closest thing to an ally I know aside from Sado. Do you see any ways in which you can help me, and if so, are you willing to take the steps necessary to see this to it's end?
Trunks would say with a wisp of his lavender hair floating in front of his eyes for the first time in a long time it seemed.

His words may seem desperate, but his tone would be all but so. Strong, compassionate, fearless. His aura would speak a testament to a man with nothing to lose, and everything to gain by giving everything, yet his composure cool, calm, and collected. If anything at all, Trunks was determined to see this to it's end, regardless of how it played out on his end. Trunks would await a response from Grenth after having his say, being completely unsure of how the being would respond.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No and yes, Grenth. Trunks would reply allowing his transformation technique to end, knowing that they were free from eyes and ears that would be deemed innocent by shinobi standards.

I've come to offer my aide, in whatever form you see fit, for the aforementioned bounties. Golden Sabbath recognizes that this bounty system was put in place to alienate us from our allies and friends for making them targets along the line.

I don't want this, I want to take the fight to the people causing this. But I need support. Sado is dead from what I've gathered. As for the other two Golden Sabbath members, I don't know anything about them other than they exist. So I came to you, the closest thing to an ally I know aside from Sado. Do you see any ways in which you can help me, and if so, are you willing to take the steps necessary to see this to it's end?
Trunks would say with a wisp of his lavender hair floating in front of his eyes for the first time in a long time it seemed.

His words may seem desperate, but his tone would be all but so. Strong, compassionate, fearless. His aura would speak a testament to a man with nothing to lose, and everything to gain by giving everything, yet his composure cool, calm, and collected. If anything at all, Trunks was determined to see this to it's end, regardless of how it played out on his end. Trunks would await a response from Grenth after having his say, being completely unsure of how the being would respond.
Desmond put his right hand to his chin as he crossed his arms across his chest Hmmm Desmond would vanish and reappear on the ground 2m from Trunks. You could take asylum here in the forest. I could make underground pathways connected to my hideout here that lead to other landmarks, in case of an invasion. Or if you really want to foil this Ashikaga's plans we could fake your death, get the money and gather information. Losing one of my allies now isn't in the best interest to me especially to someone working with Black Ones.
-----
Chakra: 1880-5=1875