Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sky darkened once again as the succubus had killed her allies got hit by the jutsu then healed herself completely. She was strong and apart of Desmond kinda felt nostalgic as she resembled one of his old allies from the forest. This, however, was a fleeting memory she had to be dealt with. Desmond, D1, D3, and D4 would all activated TCM; D1 would rapidly make his way behind the last man and the demon, D3 would move to their left, and D4 to their right. For the time being, Desmond would remain next to D2 as he wove several seals and slammed his hand on the ground causing a pillar of lightning to erupt from beneath the succubus and her last follower.
-----
Jutsu:
( Tenseigan Chakura Mōdo ) - Reincarnation Eye Chakra Mode(Desmond/D1/D3/D4)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40 ( -15 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: Tenseigan Chakra Mode is a heightened transformation unique to those who possess the Tenseigan. Upon activating this form the user gains a cyan-colored chakra shroud with six magatama markings on his collar, dark markings over his eyebrows and lower eyelids, and a single horn shaped like Kaguya's extending from his forehead. The shroud constantly radiates flickering flames of chakra, and the user's clothing and hair continuously billow upwards. The user also gains access to six spheres created from the Puppet Cursing Technique in their offensive use, turning them into glowing cyan orbs that can be used by shaping them into smaller orbs to launch high-speed barrage attacks and explosions. The user's strength is significantly increased adding +30 to his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu techniques. Their speed is also greatly increased to the point in which he surpasses the Raikage while in the second stage of Lightning Release Armor.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle, each uses lasting 6 turns. After using, the user must wait for at least 3 additional turns before using again.
Note: Can only be used by Custom Otsutsuki Bios with the Tenseigan.
Note: Requires Tenseigan active.

(Raiton: Denpō Sekka) - Lightning Release: Telegram Flash
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60+30(TCM)=90
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram hand seals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the user's will.
Chakra:
Desmond: 907-10-40=857
D1: 1890-10-40=1840
D2: 1800-10-30=1760
D3: 957-10-40=907
D4: 937-10-40=887

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her eyes became serious, and her eyebrows pointed downward in an angry scowl as the shinobi continued to defy her.

If you can't handle me at my owo-... then you don't deserve me at my uwu.

As she spoke radiant Yang energy began to envelop her. She had watched this man and his clones enter TCM several times.

She became clad in a form-fitting white and black maid outfit as she entered into Yang State.

The Yang State armor had black cat-girl ears and black cat-girl mittens on her hands ending in sharp clawed points.

(Yoton Modo) - Yang State
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 200 (-50 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Based on Hagoromo's Six Paths Sage Mode, those who have completed Yang can enter this mode to elevate their prowess but only in their spiritual or physical capabilities. The lack of the Juubi’s monstrous chakra and natural energy makes it impossible for proper balance of both Yin and Yang natures simultaneously at such a high level. When entering this mode, users first gather their five basic nature chakras and their Yin and Yang natures. They then manipulate the ratio of their Yin to Yang chakra such that one nature almost completely overshadows the other, done almost instantly and effortlessly. The result causes the user to enter one Yang State. Yang State is the state entered by users when they emphasize their Yang chakra over their Yin chakra. In this state the user is endowed with a white and black jumpsuit akin to the one Bruce Lee donned in the “Tower of Death.” Their hair and sclera become white as well and their hands gain pure white, fingerless gloves with black magatama on the back. Along with the 4 Truth-Seeking Orbs, the user will gain a pair of white nunchaku consisting of the same energy and ability of the orbs. The main attribute that users in this state gain is Tian. Tian refers to a physical power beyond the scope of the earthly mortal. While in this state, the user’s ability to track and react to movements and actions is near limitless. Gaining a tracking capability on par with the Eighth Gate, the user's speed increases by x6 as well. Almost all physical damage is all but negligible to a user in this state, tanking S rank damage from any clash. The only possible way to cause physical harm to a user in this state would be for them to use Yang Release or Forbidden ranked techniques, or techniques that exceed the damage of 7th Gate and beyond. The effects of these Jutsu, while not dealing physical damage, will still apply such as fatigue, paralysis, etc. The drawback to this technique is that, due to the massive imbalance of Yang chakra, Yin Release and other spiritual techniques are impossible to use whilst in this state.
Note: This technique only last 6 turns and can be used only once per battle.
Note: One must have completed Yang Release in order to use this technique. The user can only use either Yin or Yang State on any bio.
Note: Once the technique ends the user’s spiritual or physical chakra is drained to the barest minimum for their survival, thus making them incapable of using Yin, Yang, or Yin-Yang Release techniques for 10 turns and incapable of using taijutsu for 5 turns (this includes releasing leg weights and physically augmenting techniques).
Note: Likewise, users are unable to use techniques above A-rank for 4 turns.
It was time for Boxxybabee to prove to him that she was just as strong as he was, this would surely change his mind.

Okay, I know this is a really bad idea, but I'm already here. So here we-... fuckin' go.

Rawr. x3 *nuzzles*

She lifted her hands as if she were a cat, nuzzling her hands against her chin, but she did it pretty quickly.

(Yoton: Gudodama) Yang Release: Truth-Seeking Ball ( Passive | Reference )
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra Cost: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: 100 each
Description: This is a version of the Truth-Seeking Ball capable only to users within the Yang State. These orbs possess the five nature elements plus the user’s Yang Release chakra. The ratio of Yang chakra that exists within the orbs is greater than the parent technique and thus has more physical qualities to compensate for the lack of Yin and natural energy. These orbs are around the size of a fist and are bright, radiant, and white. These orbs are malleable like the parent technique due to the collection of nature chakra within them; however, they have a great deal more physical energy due to their high ratio of Yang chakra. The high concentration of Yang makes these orbs incredibly hot to the touch. No heat actually emanates from the orbs, but if anyone or anything else other than the user comes into contact with the orbs, they’ll scorch immediately. These orbs can effortlessly evaporate liquids and disintegrate solids. High energy elements like lightning and fire only feed its energy and thus these orbs can only be matched by chakra exceeding forbidden rank in strength. Like the parent technique, the user can generate various shapes and entities with these orbs as well as command them up to a distance of mid-range. The user can expand these orbs and create a mid-range level explosion with these orbs. With the use of a single hand seal, however, the user can use one of their orbs to heal themselves or others from damage that could have otherwise been fatal. The user can do this twice ( only once on themselves ), sacrificing up to two spheres, however, the user can only use the application once every three turns. Again, like the parent technique, the user can only command the orbs for two turns before they return to an idle position. After using one of the orbs to heal damage, the user will be unable to use the Truth Seeking Orbs for 3 turns.
Note: Can only be used while in Yang State.
Note: The user can command the orbs anywhere up to mid-range, beyond that the user can only call them back into their range of effect. However, if the orbs go beyond 20 meters they will remain until the user gets close enough to call them back.
Note: The user gains 4 orbs which surround them in any form they desire upon creation.
When the armor formed around her it was accompanied by four Truth-Seeking Orbs that took the form of cat-paws orbiting her. She used the sheer speed at which she was moving at warping time, and space to move forward and out of the way of the technique with the aim to attack the one giving the orders. She had watched him call out to his clones several times telling them when, and how to boost so she could reason out just who was in charge. This change in speed, allowed her to also make it nearly impossible to avoid what she did next.
She would skate across the ground in a low stance, gliding around the battlefield at high speed assuming a low-stance like that of a cat, or a tiger her arms at her sides as she moved. She would then lift her hands causing them to take on a sharp quality as she exhaled now directly in front of the leader of the clones.
She would call out to him, in a shrill, high-pitched voice, as if pretending to have a much cuter and immature tone yelling right in his face as her hands rose to meet his chest. At this moment Boxxybabee would literally pounce on the shinobi, like a tiger about to maul him aiming to dig her pointed fingers deep into his chest. She growled like a feral animal, while in unison trying to remain cute. Toyokumono caused her body to move in flashes, and blurs, as she was genuinely warping time and space to get close to him.

*pounces on you* uwu, you're so warm!

( Toyokumono ) - Toyokumono ( Passive )
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 70 (-50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the strongest non Eighth Gate Taijutsu in existence. Toyokumono gives the user's Taijutsu powerful space warping abilities and puts them on par with Night Guy in terms of capabilities. The effects of this technique are strongest the closer one is to the user, allowing the user to bend space towards him to let Taijutsu attacks "phase" through counters. When taijutsu is used, the user is able to cause the space around and near the attacks to bend either towards or away from the attack. When in short range, this allows the user go have a near 100% chance of landing attacks despite any physical counter presented. Should target be mid range away, the user is able to warp the space in between his attack, causing it to bend towards it, effectively pulling the target towards the attack and reducing the space between the attack and opponent to short range. With this technique, the only way to avoid taijutsu would be to combat them with energy attacks or stay out of mid range.
Note: The S/T warping of this technique allows attacks to effectively warp through defenses of equal rank and lower regardless of chakra input or damage should they be physical/corporeal.
Note: This ability remains active for as long as the user is using Yang State.
( Za Danshingu Shiro Tora ) - The Dancing White Tiger
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 80
Description: The user assumes a low stance and positions their hands to mimic claws. By pouncing on a target the user is able to deliver tiger claw strikes that can dig into and then tear out a target’s flesh. Though the attacks are extremely deadly against lightly armored targets they cannot pierce through heavy armor.
Speed: 8 + 4 ( Apex Speed Specialty ) = 12 x 6 ( Yang State ) = 72​

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The succubus clad herself in a whit and black cloak, having seen Sado do this before Desmond's only thought was "****..." next thing he knew Desmond was on the ground with this woman on top of him. *pounces on you* Uwu, you're so warm! Desmond would let out a smile You're pretty warm yourself. as he said this the other clones in unison had moved closer Desmond and with him unleashed gravitationally forces slamming into the succubus from all sides. D2 having lost his ability to manipulate gravity would jump high into the air upon seeing Desmond get pounced on as he knew what was coming; looking down he would channel his chakra into the sky unleashing a massive gale towards the succubus from above in case she'd try and escape that way. The main goal of this attack was to deal damage but also force her back down towards the gravitational onslaught.
-----

Jutsu:
( Tensei Suiryoku ) - Reincarnation Thrust(Desmond/D1/D3/D4)
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 160+30(TCM)=190
Description: The user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an Omni-repulsion effect. The force and the repulsive effect are absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to the long-range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. It's fatal if unguarded, boasting physical damage of 160. Using this technique poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use of any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.

(Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40+30(TCM)=70
Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing with some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.
Chakra:
Desmond: 807
D1: 1790
D2: 1710
D3: 857
D4: 837

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boxxy was abruptly crushed by the gravitational wave from all sides, thinking this a game, when the shinobi was serious.

Blood and Sea of Life sprayed in all directions as her bones twisted, and cracked, her body being ground to pulp, and sinew.

Reactions: Pyro NB

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond ended his TCM, reverted his tenseigan to byakugan, and dispersed his clones as he pulled out a scroll and sealed Boxxybabee's remains in a scroll and headed for GoS.
-----
Chakra:
Desmond:1299
Travel:
99: 244
106: 309
107: 334
111: 359
112: 424
114: 449
115: 514
~LLM

Reactions: Howard
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Voidlord manifested in a shroud of black smoke, appearing on the shores along the Black Forest - or what formerly was. It was poetic, almost. Reappearing where Takauji Ashikaga had once rampaged a year ago. He marched toward Tsuchi Heiho, focused now on finding the God-Child.

LLM.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

Arya arrives at the landmark she hasn’t visited before but reads of its darkness and forest but is shocked to see it is something but soot, rubble, and sand. She touched the ground moving every bunt around. She notices rocks below looking like coal. From her own knowledge not knowing the difference these are actually moon rocks. She picks one of them and tosses it across the plain. She can not forest at all. Maybe she is in the area but this is what she has seen in the books she read.

“What happened here? Where is the forest?”

The young lady continues her way through the landmark. She actually is getting slightly tired so she stops and sits on a large chuck of moon rock. She slides down it allowing her head to touch the rock leaning against. She doses off. She started having a dream of her father before he died. She even has scenes running through her head of hearing of her mother dying and what happened to her siblings. She wakes up in cold sweats holding on to the God Slaying Tool with her right hand rubbing the wolf symbol on it. She has been through a lot and her mind is still fighting what is real and is an illusion despite her being an Uchiha. She wishes for the power she had now she had then. As she is wishing there is a figure moving towards her. She was thinking out loud and the person could hear her. She still hasn’t noticed the person. She was too much into her past to realize anyone was there.

The person reaches out with their left hand and say,

“Arya?”

She jumps leaping from the ground with her Sharingan activated instantly and passively. If her crimson red eyes could pierced through the person's soul if they could. She looked at the person’s face. They were still looking at her in her eyes.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

“Who are you? How do you know my name?”

She hasn’t heard anyone call her name in so long because she stays to herself and avoids others. The only people that could know her name are the ones that were at Marzan Armory. She puts her left hand on her gunbai that’s on her back while getting her stance. The person holds their hands out.

“I’m not here to harm you at all. You don’t remember me because it has been a long time. Let me take this hood off and show you who I am fully.”

The person takes their hood off showing their face and Arya is surprised at who it is. She turns her eyes off and rushes towards them as they hold their arms out smiling. She holds them very tightly. Tears fell down her face. The man after revealing himself.

“I have been tracking you down for some time. The time you spot out of this continent I couldn’t reach you but I did have some of my bugs stationed at each landmark ready to track you and led me to you. Have something for you.”

The man reached into his cloak pulling out a dagger. She was shocked to see it. She has never laid eyes on such a beauty before.

“Why are you giving me this”

The man clears his throat and chuckles a little bit.

“This tool I found when I left your family’s house. I know what happened to me back when you were younger you think I was dead but as I have said before, What do we say to the God of Death?”

Arya stands sturdy and say,

“Not today!!”

He smiles as he pats her on her head with his right hand as he holds out his left with the dagger as she smiles a little bit. As she touches the dagger with her right hand there is a surge she feels while touching it. The dagger was a special weapon that she and .

“This dagger I found in your family house after your father passed. My guess is your family had this as a gift for one of you kids and I really was hoping it was you and it really was. I know your road hasn’t ended and hopefully this weapon can help you along the way. I don’t know what it can do but hopefully you can find out for yourself. I know you don’t know much about your clan besides what your family told you but if you go to Mianmen in the Land of Fire you will find the remainder of your whole clan.”

He reaches out to hug her as more tears fall from her face. She hasn’t cried in so long. The man disappears in a puff of smoke as she stumbles over. With her left hand she whips the tears and puts the dagger in her front belt holding it in place for quick usage.

“I wonder what it can do or is it just a regular dagger. I should head to Mianmen like Syrio stated.”

LLM

106: 4:29 AM
105: 5:29 AM
109: 6:29 AM
110: 7:29 AM
115: 8:29 AM
118: 9:29 AM
120: 10:29 AM
43: 11:29 AM
40: 12:29 PM
38: 1:29 PM
33: 2:29 PM
28: 3:29 PM

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,494💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

Arya finally reaches the new landmark she had been before. It looked the same. Nothing but rocks and dust. She starts to walk and thinking about Marzan as she touch her sword he had given her. There was a rumor going around that Basmu took over the whole Tobusekai. Arya started thinking that Marzan is either dead or has relocated. If this is true that Marzan is dead or even someone attempted to take his life then how else could she fight against the divinity. What if he was relocated? Arya was worried a little bit because she has power but is it enough to fight against the divine. She says this as her eyes glow a bright red showing the hatred in heart starting to flow again. Where were these so-called Gods at when her family was stripped away from her. She was left alone and now she is on this path to seek protection for her new family. Even then she has a thought in the back of her head could they be trusted. Her parents lied to her so who to say Goji wasn’t lying to her. He could be setting her up. Syrio!? What about him? She has been keeping a low profile through her years but how did he find her? There has to be reasons behind all of this. Either way it goes,

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye

“Not today God of Death or any other day. If you were real you would step to me now or get out of my way.”

She stops talking, anger flowing throughout her body. If it was possible her ears would have steam coming out of them. She was thinking of the day she saw her father beheaded and getting news of her mother and her siblings being murder also. Ever since then she has been on the move, all alone. She says out loud again,

“The Old Gods and New Gods just watched them get killed and did nothing at all. What do I look like praying to such beings? There can’t be such beings that we pray and talk to that we can’t hear back. Humans, we are the only true rulers of the world. Anything else will be slaughtered by my hands. I’ll take their powers if I can and use them against them.”

She takes out her dagger with her left hand and holds it up with her eyes having tears flowing down them and showing off her bright red and black pupils. The young Uchiha was passionate with each and every word and nerve in her body. The young Uchiha talks again,

“The Gods, the Gods who are they. This dagger is the last thing I have from my family. With it I will not become something that my family looks at as a God slave nor something like a failure.”

Arya puts down the dagger and away. She wipes the tears away showing her eyes even more developed than before. Arya has been in this world alone and even had to kill people she thought had her back. She has done things she couldn’t imagine. The young lady just sat down against one of the black rocks. She just started thinking about the voice she heard before and if it was real. She even thought more about the crystals that emerge from the ground. She remembered why she came here. These black rocks could be the moon that crashed down. Gods just let anything happen to them. Arya had to calm herself before she started to get even more angry and let it cloud her mind.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye

The young Uchiha leans down and grabs one of the rocks. She thought about her plan. These rocks could be connected to the crystals and get even more answers hopefully. She wasn’t sure but at least she could do investigate. The world wasn’t as she thought it was. It was more out there than she known. She could uncover most secrets or at least try. Her eyes deactivated showing she is finally calmed herself down. She heads out putting the rock away.

1155 -15 -35 -10 =1095 Chakra Pool
160 Health Pool
MIND: 6
BODY: 3
SPRT: 5
AGL: 5
DEX: 5
VIT: 1 (400 Chakra)
Speed: 10
Tracking: 12 x4.4(2.5 Apex Tracking + 2 Chakra Sensory) =52.4

• Travel Log
  • 100: 2:17 AM