Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Players involved: Delta
Mission Rank: B Rank S
Story elements chosen: Win a fight without your ninjutsu
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 30/11/2018-30/11/2018
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/naxos-201.756216/#post-21864295
Additional information:

Making the first step into the WSE NW

Mission Passed. Alright, wew. A lot to unpack here. I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere, this wouldn't be a B-rank mission because you're using a single basic S-rank storyboard element. If you're unsure about the storyboard elements, how they work or where they can be found a list of basic storyboard elements can be found in this post: Mission System | The Storyboard. I'm awarding you the proper rewards for an S-rank. Now moving onto the mission proper. Writing a lot doesn't always mean you'll pass especially if it's off-task and not dealing with your storyboard elements, in this case, you did pass, but that was because you put a lot of effort, and work into tackling the elements. You fought two separate bouts without using your ninjutsu. So, you did more than enough work and put more than enough effort into this mission to pass an S-rank in my opinion. Even with it being a single element mission, but there was also a lot of filler and setup RP. This type of RP doesn't affect the mission. For example, several of your initial paragraphs could have been placed outside of the mission, to build up to actually performing the mission. RP like that can even at times be detrimental because if you focus too much time on that, and not enough on your storyboard elements it can end in a fail after putting a lot of work into your post because it's misplaced effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The Pervy Sage
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:
Both custom:

- Set up a secure camp (2)
- Reveal history of my character, future goals and begin it's intro into the new era (2)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 28/11/18
Relevant mission links: Here
Additional information: This is actually the prelude to THIS mission that you'd already checked, i was sure i'd subbed it. I must be losing my mind. Sorry.

Mission Passed. You also win a C-rank custom artifact. It can be submitted here or exchanged for the mission value in Ryo upon request.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The Pervy Sage
Story elements chosen:
custom:

- Scout potential threat (2)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 30/11/18
Relevant mission links: Here
Additional information Normally this would be a B rank mission, but due to the nature of the way i want to approach, i feel B rank wouldn't be justified as it's a single "threat" in this case, where as my character wont see it that way, just more of a form of curiosity than anything and i'll be making a play on that.

Mission Pending - Leaving for someone else. I'm not sure about this one.

~I can see the problem... I'm hesitant to set a precedence here, but I feel like this works because, even though this is just you narrating a pre-battle set-up + observations, you don't actually make it a challenge and. Plus, using the power of hindsight, I can see that it developed into a story, which I like. For a C-rank I'll pass it; it's an imaginative twist, after all. Nice work.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Howard
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:
  • Custom: Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your faction ( 4 )
  • Custom: Investigate a possible intruder and deal with them ( 4 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
11/29/2018
11/30/2018
Relevant mission links: [ START ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ END ]
Additional information: Alright, this went a bit long because I didn't know when to end it. For the first one, the plans and arrangements were introducing everyone and adding the new members as well as becoming the leader and choosing the council members that will represent the village. I'm trying to RP out the formation of the village I don't want it to just "pop" into existence after all of the work the Golden Sabbath had put into it. We deserve a better history that actually involves the people of the village. Thus this mission was to gather up all of our members and allies in one spot. The goal was for Sado to take hold of the situation which he did, and become the leader, again which he did. The "Investigate a possible intruder and deal with them" was aimed at Spineless Ruler and Chihaya's bios as they had shown up and my bio doesn't know them later on a third possible intruder entered the fray -Best-. My clone interacted with Chihaya and has dealt with her bio, my main bio has dealt directly with Spineless Ruler's bio and has already given him a mission on behalf of the village to prove his worth and abilities to be responsible and trustworthy. Finally, my main bio has interacted with -Best-'s bio a third possible intruder and dealt with them. Additionally, he has set up his "captains" and deemed himself the "chieftain" same deal as a Kage just flavor text. This action of setting captains reflects the picking of council members as OOC the characters/bios I chose are the respective council members bios. I wanted their bios to have the same responsibilities and objectives in character as they do out of character. The summit mentioned will be its own thing in the future and is part of a larger story arc. My RP can be a bit chaotic at times due to wanting to do everything and interact with everyone, my apologies for that. Trying to help everyone be active.

~And kudos to you for that. Mission Passed.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Players involved: Spineless Ruler
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:
Custom:
  • Get hired (3)
  • Meet a Leader of a Village (3)
  • Find someone very important (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 20181129
Relevant mission links: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4
Additional information: N/a

~Okayyyy... Yeah, I guess this works, since that's exactly what you're doing. Mission Passed.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Never
Story Elements Chosen:
  • Choose between what is right and what is easy
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 01/12/2018 - 01/12/2018
Relevant Mission Links: One
Additional Information: N/A

~I can see you twisting and turning the narrative a bit to make this a right-versus-easy thing. Overall, I guess it's present throughout; from whether to kill or spare, or to let go or hold, I like that. Mission Passed, although it's a lean pass... which I guess makes no difference, but imagine my wagging finger.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: Chihaya
Story Elements Chosen:
-Explore the history of something (3)
Date of Beginning and Conclusion: 12/1/2018
Relevant Links: 1 2 3
Additional Information: I am discovering the past of my new clan by asking the clan leader, Howards bio, questions.

~Mission Passed. Howard's howardly reply doesn't count 'towards' your mission, but you're still inquisitive enough on your own. I like it.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Players Involved: Hokusai
Story Elements Chosen:

Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 1/12/18 - 1/12/18
Relevant Mission Links: https://animebase.me/threads/fuging-030.755847/post-21865090
Additional Information: Yuno is Hokusai's NPC bestfriend whom she meet while she resided at Kinai Island: https://animebase.me/threads/north-west-kinai-island-144.756158/post-21801650

Mission Failed. You wrote a fantastic story and I really liked it so don't be discouraged but you didn't spend enough time tackling the storyboard element directly. It was a single element mission, this means your whole mission post, or at the minimum, about seventy-five percent needs to be directly placed upon your element. The set up of shopping and the playing Super Smash Ninja Ultimate as well as a bit of the other setup aspects like joking and playing with your bio's friend detracted a bit from the "Deal with a traumatic event from your past" angle. It was also hard to pinpoint what the traumatic event from your past actually was for me. Reading it a few times I assumed it was the bio being born with Prana and being cruelly trained by its mother that to me seemed to be the event. That element specifically is supposed to be a mental struggle, a battle of the mind, where you tackle your bio's emotions, and feelings about something that completely defined your character's past. Think of it as a bit of therapy forced upon your bio to overcome something that happened.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Help a friend ( 2 )
11/28/2018
11/30/2018
Relevant mission links: [ START ] [ x ] [ x ] [ END ]
Additional information: Explaining what is going on here, first I picked the element "help a friend" this is used to refer to the clone Smith helping Lena of Shinramoto through her debilitating grief in whatever way he could and pulling her out of the current situation she was in. The first objective he was presented with was given to him directly by Lena and played heavily into the "help a friend" aspect oif the mission. It was the request of coaxing the NPC, Alicia out of her hiding spot and returning her to her parents where she was safe again so Lena could deal with the situation she was currently in. This was because Lena ( Never's bio ) didn't want the child to see her in such a horrible light, covered in blood, and after referring to herself with another name performing such cruel and sadistic actions. He did as his friend, and ally asked and ferried the child home. However, he wasn't finished, returning to the situation just as quickly as he left it he took a moment to just be there for Lena as a friend, in a moment when she needed someone to help her carry the weight of her grief. To comfort his ally and show her that she wasn't alone anymore. That she had a support system in Shinramoto and her people and even in him, Sado, and the Golden Sabbath that allowed her to release her emotions in a cathartic manner. She didn't have to bottle it all up and could just exist for a moment in her pain. He then told her she did the right thing and tried to lift her head above the water of her grief before it drowned her and she did something she might regret even more than what she had already done.

~At some point your 'additional information' will be a C-rank in itself. Mission Passed, and you're also the lucky winner of a B-ranked custom artifact, which can be exchanged for the mission value in Ryo upon request.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Rank: D
Story Elements Chosen:
-Pull a prank or something prank-like (1)
Date of Beginning and Conclusion: 12/2/2018
Relevant Links: 1
Additional Information: None.

~Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmno. I appreciate the twist, and even the joke, but, eh, no. Your actual pranking doesn't take up enough of the space. Mission Failed.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Explore the history of something ( 3 )
11/30/2018
Relevant mission links: [ x ]
Additional information: Basically had my bio tell its story and the story of the Golden Sabbath. It explained it's history and the history of the Golden Sabbath to anyone who was there and who would listen. Most of it was directed at Chihaya's bio, but it was for anyone there to hear and know.

~Oh you sneaky son of a.... good and honest citizen of the world. Mission Passed.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players Involved: Pyro NB
Village Mission: House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins is confessing them.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 12/03/2018 - 12/03/2018
Relevant mission links: X
Additional information: After hearing Rebekah's story and her inquiring about his Desmond decides to indulge her question.

~Mission Passed. Harsh.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Custom: Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your faction ( 3 )
12/02/2018
Relevant mission links: [ START ] [ END ]
Additional information: The element is a tweak of the "Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan" element. It was meant to refer to the process of finally convincing Lena to join the Golden Sabbath. Or what it's becoming. I had the clone explain his thoughts as well as talk about what they could offer her and her people. He wants her to join his faction and become a part of everything he's building. He sees an invaluable ally and a friend. It's a single element mission so I tried to make a lot of it about speaking for, the faction and negotiating on Lena joining.

~Mission Passed. Are you technically speaking for the clan all the time if you basically are the clan? What a conundrum.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Village Mission: House of White: History Has its Eyes on You
Description: You're new here, aren't you? Don't answer, that's plain to see. Your first task is an extremely simple one. Seek out the Kage Mansion in the Graveyard of Sin ( 115 ). Gather yourself an audience in the Kage Mansion, this can be a group of your allies or NPCs. Once done, tell the village your story and your sins. All of it, and all of them be descriptive, tell us everything of importance so we can understand you, as you will learn to understand us. We've all done things, things we're not proud of and that's why we're here. Our sins are many, and your sins are one piece to our forming history. You're not alone anymore, and the first step to overcoming your sins is confessing them.
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 12/03/2018 - 12/03/2018
Relevant mission links: to begin things off, me telling my sin and past
Additional information: Rebekah discusses with Grenth about their past and wrongdoings and unfortunate sins.

~Mission Passed. You know, I doubted this Village Mission for a second, but I take it back. This is juicy stuff. You're also the lucky winner of a B-ranked custom artifact, which can be exchanged for the mission's value in Ryo upon request.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
  • Custom: Build something for your faction ( 1 )
12/02/2018
Relevant mission links: [ x ]
Additional information: Rather simple one, I just built a multipurpose "Kage Mansion" to be used for the purposes mentioned.

~Mission Passed, and congratulations; I think you're the first guy to ever use Colosseum, really.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Serpent
Mission Rank: C ?
Story elements chosen:
-Explore a landmark (1)
-Negotiate for or speak on behalf of your clan (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: December 1st.
Relevant mission links:
-Dainashi (Mission Start)
-Imperium Snowpoint (Mission End)
Additional information: Claiming a Landmark for the clan.

Mission Failed. I read this one the other day and stepped away from it to read it again later to make a final decision. I don't think you accomplish the first storyboard element well enough to constitute a pass. There's no exploration going on. You merely have your character "walk" down the mountain and look up at it. That's not enough exploration even for a D-rank element, exploration isn't just "travel" you need to do something that differentiates it from simple travel between landmarks. Take in the scenery as you move, note it down, tell the reader how your bio got from one place to the next and the dangers they faced while exploring. More Indiana Jones and less "I walk over there." The mountain, for example, you could have explained how traveling down it was a chore even for a shinobi, due to the slopes and ice. You could have gone into exploring the settlement as well, right now there's no real exploring going on.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Players involved: Spineless Ruler
Story elements chosen:
Custom:
  • Convince a someone to not fear (1)
  • Help someone (1)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 20181205
Relevant mission links: Page 1
Additional information: N/a

~Alright, fair enough, and some advice for the girl, too. I'll take it. Mission Passed.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Gutsy Jiraiya
Story elements chosen:
Custom:
  • Form an alliance with an unlikely partner (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 05/12/18
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/midnight-island-143.756157/#post-21866913
Additional information: Post 7 through 12 is the mission, dont see a reason to link to every post if they are the following 5-6 posts.

Pending - Leaving for someone else.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Mission Rank: C rank
Story elements chosen:
Custom Element: Find a Boat Willing to take Grimmjow to a new Landmark
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 7/12/18-7/12-18
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/naxos-201.756216/#post-21870811
Additional information: After defeating the pirate lord, Grimmjow decides to move his attentions elsewhere. However, the Weather is far too wild for Grimmjow to simply run across the sea to the next landmark, and his impatience would not let him stay in the town and wait out the storm

Mission Failed. This was close to a pass, and you gave me a word count at the end of your post, so I'll break this up to explain why it didn't pass. 1003 words were merely setup RP or out-tro RP. This means RP that you used to tell the audience what your bio was doing in the downtime between your last mission and this one, the weather and climate and your interactions with NPCs etc or RP that told the audience what your bio did after you finished your objective. I mentioned in your previous mission this could eventually be detrimental because it's work that doesn't build toward the element which is the whole purpose for a mission. Writing more doesn't always mean you're writing things that count toward the mission. That leaves about 693 words to complete your mission objective which I don't feel is enough effort on the element for a C-rank especially for a single element mission. You have the bio search for a boat, and you use a tricky application of the Shadow Clone technique to complete your goal but that only accounts for 40% of your whole mission. When you pick a single element your whole story needs to be about it. Choosing more storyboard elements can help, it allows you to build outward and focus on other aspects of the narrative.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Mission Rank: B rank
Story elements chosen:
  • Defend your employer from bandits
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 7/12/18-7/12/18
Relevant mission links: https://animebase.me/threads/theodoro-202.756217/#post-21870837
Additional information:
Coming from Naxos, Grimmjow inquires about the best way to get to Fedosia, when a local merchant decides he will take Grimmjow there in exchange for protect from a pack of local bandits.

Mission Passed. You also win a B-rank custom artifact. It can be submitted here or exchanged for the mission value in Ryo upon request.