Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So where does the whole Ashura greater than Indra come from. If Indra tied with Ashura even though Ashura had cooperation, wouldn't that imply that Indra was stronger?
Only from people that think Ashura killed Indra. Ashura won the contest for leadership of nishuu BZ stated that. Then he tempted Indra and Indra fought Ashura and they both killed each other.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So where does the whole Ashura greater than Indra come from. If Indra tied with Ashura even though Ashura had cooperation, wouldn't that imply that Indra was stronger?
lol Now we're on the same boat. If Indra truly lost and that cooperation was truly the key, then why the Uchiha and senji clan kept fighting each other throughout history?

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is the same BM avatar Naruto have with extra heads of Kage Bunshins like Naruto's. It probably looks a bit different as Kurama was too young then. Ashura also didn't inherit the Sage's Chakra, Indra did. Which would explain how the sage had to hand over the Ninshuu legacy to him to make the odds even.

Indra was obviously and canonically stronger being the actual heir of Bijuu chakra and the God Tree's Sharingan eye.

kaithefly

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
indra had a spiral patterned mangekyo sharingan but because he was the first person to have the sharingan, it's safe to assume that it didn't cause him to go blind. it's possible that his mangekyo was like the eternal mangekyo

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed that only Indra transmigrants were able to awaken the EMS. (All others who tried to acquire eternal light apparently failed).
Makes me wonder whether Indra was born with a Mangekyou Sharingan that had eternal light. Either that or his Rikudou chakra prevented him from losing his eyesight.

I also don't recall a mere MS being capable of using PS except for Obito's which happened to be powered by Rikudou chakra. So Indra didn't have an ordinary MS. It's more like his Ocular Powers degraded with each passing generation.

Ashura seems to have a degraded version of RSM if he's only using his own chakra to manifest his Asura Avatar (if that's what Hagoromo meant when he said that Ashura's own chakra bloomed and became powerful)

Both Indra and Ashura destroyed each other after Ashura won the war to become successor of Ninshu and was challenged by Indra.
You need two MS to awaken PS. Honestly, PS is not a MS's ability. It the chakra that is hidden in the brain. The only way to access to it is by having two MS. Once that is done, it up to you to master it.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That avatar look just like Kurama and wasn't Kurama the ring leader of the all of the bijuus? It wouldn't be a far-fetch that they was working together. Plus Kurama knew how to gather shit load of NE for Naruto. This dude got some battle experiences.
Kurama only knew how because of naruto otherwise he would've been did it. Kurama was made after they fought.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it ever stated who lost, i don't remember. Because if Hogoromo gave Ashura everything i would assume that means it was some kind of power up like Naruto's to where he got Rikudo Mode.

The avatar looks like Kurama but the facial features are off so im kinda stuck on my opinion on Asura and Indra because there is really not enough to go off of.

Desanto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is the same BM avatar Naruto have with extra heads of Kage Bunshins like Naruto's. It probably looks a bit different as Kurama was too young then. Ashura also didn't inherit the Sage's Chakra, Indra did. Which would explain how the sage had to hand over the Ninshuu legacy to him to make the odds even.

Indra was obviously and canonically stronger being the actual heir of Bijuu chakra and the God Tree's Sharingan eye.
Typical, coming from an Uchiha Wanker.
Ashura with no talent tied with Indra... They are equal despite the difference in the way they gained power. Stop fapping.

Madara the Solo King

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then again in this manga Kishi had established that Ashura > Indra and the descendants would follow in that same hierarchy. Yes Ashura was trolling with Indra making him think he was the most powerful.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra's MS doesn't suffer the same side effects as his transmigrants. Indra had the purest of chakra inherited from Hagoromo i.e. Six Paths Yin chakra which Hagoromo gave Sasuke. That negated the blindness effect and granted him Perfect Susanoo on MS level.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra's MS doesn't suffer the same side effects as his transmigrants. Indra had the purest of chakra inherited from Hagoromo i.e. Six Paths Yin chakra which Hagoromo gave Sasuke. That negated the blindness effect and granted him Perfect Susanoo on MS level.
So Kishi nerfed the Uchiha clan while the senji clan didn't get any type of side effects?

Desanto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then again in this manga Kishi had established that Ashura > Indra and the descendants would follow in that same hierarchy. Yes Ashura was trolling with Indra making him think he was the most powerful.
Some people just don't get that hard work and dedication > talent. Uchiha fappers always desperately trying to prove their fav is stronger because deep down they know Ashura's migrants just worked harder for it.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89