Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
indra never possessed six paths chakra. im not sure where that idiocy came from.

hagoromo gave power to asura. that much is stated.
You must be registered for see images

six paths sage mode asura=indra
The data-book and the manga - if we are not talking about Senjutsu? Entrusting power and inheriting it are the same thing? All right.

Asura inherited the sages physical chakra and life force
No. The sage states so that it was Indra who inherited his strong Chakra genes. Databook states the same.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke have always been catching up to each other man. Seriously, you just don't want to admit it.
Sasuke has never played catch up with Naruto. He was stronger from the beginning till the end. At some points, he was angered and jealous of Naruto's swift progression and was bothered by a fodder such as Naruto getting close to a top ninja like him, but never implies that Naruto was ever stronger than him at any point. Sasuke always stayed ahead of Naruto, Naruto only closed the gap only for Sasuke to again shoot up.

Naruto's superior. Will always be. I already gave you examples.
Firstly, Naruto is not superior. Secondly, this contradicts with your own Quote 4.

How is Sasuke superior if they tied? No, theyre EQUAL.
This is where your high level of fallacy is rooted from. You judge their strength by the results of their battle.

Both characters are equally important to the Manga. Equal.
Yes, equal. But in a different way.

The only difference is that Naruto's ideology skycraped Sasuke's. So in the end, Naruto won.
Actually, Naruto's ideology etc puts him equal to Sasuke, not over Sasuke. Sasuke's power exceeds Naruto. Although firepower is same, Sasuke's other advantages put him above Naruto purely in terms of battle. But Naruto's ideology, willpower and power of cooperation puts him equal to Sasuke.

Gaiden is just paving the path to the movie. If the movie shows no improvement from Naruto, I will personally comment on you page and admit Sasuke is superior. But ofc, that probably won't.. Since naruto has always shown growth after sasuke does.
That's not for me, so snip.

indra never possessed six paths chakra. im not sure where that idiocy came from.

hagoromo gave power to asura. that much is stated.

six paths sage mode asura=indra
Indra naturally inherited Six Paths chakra from Hagoromo. Indra possessed his "strong chakra genes". He didn't need the Sage to give him that.

Ashura didn't gain that naturally and was fodder, so Hagoromo gave him the Six Paths chakra i.e. his strong genes to fill the gap.

So Ashura had chakra mode without a bijuu?
Yes, it was his SM which was powerful enough to create a chakra shroud. His transmigrant's SM is a watered down version of his SM. Just like Indra possessed PS with MS whereas his transmigrants faced blindness and had a watered down Susanoo. His transmigrant's MS is a watered down version of his MS. Naruto needed a bijuu (BSM) and Sasuke needed Itachi's eyes (EMS) to come to the same level as Ashura and Indra respectively.

if Ashura didn't inherited it, then how Hashi and Naruto have enough life-force for sage mode and wood release? You see the problem that is being created here right? You don't build up a god-like life force from training.
Yeah. which is why i'm thinking he secretly gave Hashi wood release. Hashi was dumb OP!
No, he didn't secretly give Hashi powers. Ashura didn't naturally inherit powers from Hagoromo like Indra but Hago later endowed Ashura with it to close the gap with Indra. So after that, his successors all gained the same power.

Last edited:
Reactions: shelke

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Indra naturally inherited Six Paths chakra from Hagoromo. Indra possessed his "strong chakra genes". He didn't need the Sage to give him that.

Ashura didn't gain that naturally and was fodder, so Hagoromo gave him the Six Paths chakra i.e. his strong genes to fill the gap.
I am so glad there are people who read this right. This is backed by the new data-book as well:

Translation from NF :

No Village. No Rank.

No Ninja ID #

Birthday: Jan. 4th (Unknown Age) やぎ座= Capricorn

Unknown Height. Unknown Weight. Unknown Blood Type.

Personality: 個人主義 = Individualism (“a belief in the importance of the individual and the virtue of self-reliance and personal independence” according to Weblio)

Big Splash Text:

俊秀にして孤高
無間の戦に
挑む闘神!!

Although an aloof prodigy,

during the infinite wars
he was a formidable god of combat.

Main Body:

父・大筒木ハゴロモの力を、生まれ�� �� �がらに受け継いだ嫡男。あらゆる�� �� ��を単独で突破する強さを持ち、�� �れ ゆえ力こそが全てを可能たらしめる�� �� �悟った。

The eldest son who naturally inherited the power of his father, Otsutsuki Hagoromo, by birth. He possessed strength that single-handedly broke through any barrier. Because of that power, he certainly discerned that he could make anything possible.

Caption:

忍宗」の後継者に相応しき、圧倒�� �� �な力と自負。だがその夢は弟に奪�� �� ��る。

With overwhelming power and pride, he was suitable to be a successor of “Ninshuu”. However, that dream was snatched away by his younger brother.
Ashura was a cheap cow-fodder like the rest of his line bar Hashirama.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am so glad there are people who read this right. This is backed by the new data-book as well:

Ashura was a cheap cow-fodder like the rest of his line bar Hashirama.
Thanks for the databook information. BTW, Hashirama and Madara were a bit different and somewhat "special" reincarnations. Hashirama was different from Ashura and his other reincarnations and was excellent from the start and extremely powerful without external powers. Whereas Madara was destined to become the next Sage of the Six Paths.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks for the databook information. BTW, Hashirama and Madara were a bit different and somewhat "special" reincarnations. Hashirama was different from Ashura and his other reincarnations and was excellent from the start and extremely powerful without external powers. Whereas Madara was destined to become the next Sage of the Six Paths.
I agree about Hashirama. He was talented from the beginning.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not for me, so snip.

Yes, it was his SM which was powerful enough to create a chakra shroud. His transmigrant's SM is a watered down version of his SM. Just like Indra possessed PS with MS whereas his transmigrants faced blindness and had a watered down Susanoo. His transmigrant's MS is a watered down version of his MS. Naruto needed a bijuu (BSM) and Sasuke needed Itachi's eyes (EMS) to come to the same level as Ashura and Indra respectively.

No, he didn't secretly give Hashi powers. Ashura didn't naturally inherit powers from Hagoromo like Indra but Hago later endowed Ashura with it to close the gap with Indra. So after that, his successors all gained the same power.
Then what made Ashura different from everybody else beside hard work? Because, by your logic, you're saying anybody to can achieve the same result as Ashura by working hard. So unless you want to deny him getting the strong body from his father or his father pass him power, this is not clicking.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then what made Ashura different from everybody else beside hard work? Because, by your logic, you're saying anybody to can achieve the same result as Ashura by working hard. So unless you want to deny him getting the strong body from his father or his father pass him power, this is not clicking.
I think you didn't read my post correctly. Ashura didn't get his powers by working hard. Hagoromo endowed him with powers, the same powers which Indra naturally inherited. The difference between Indra and Ashura is not like the difference between Uchiha and Senju. That means Indra inherited the entire package of Six Paths chakra, not just the Uchiha counterpart (powerful chakra), but the Senju powers as well. That's why he was able to use PS at MS (MS users like Kakashi and Sasuke have shown the ability to use PS by using Six Paths chakra) and was free from the effect of blindness (MS users like Obito have shown to negate blindness by Hashirama's/Ashura's DNA). This shows that he possessed Six Paths chakra with all its attributes, naturally.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you didn't read my post correctly. Ashura didn't get his powers by working hard. Hagoromo endowed him with powers, the same powers which Indra naturally inherited. The difference between Indra and Ashura is not like the difference between Uchiha and Senju. That means Indra inherited the entire package of Six Paths chakra, not just the Uchiha counterpart (powerful chakra), but the Senju powers as well. That's why he was able to use PS at MS (MS users like Kakashi and Sasuke have shown the ability to use PS by using Six Paths chakra) and was free from the effect of blindness (MS users like Obito have shown to negate blindness by Hashirama's/Ashura's DNA). This shows that he possessed Six Paths chakra with all its attributes, naturally.
Ah My bad. That sort of makes sense.

TheSages456

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

indra did not possess six paths chakra. he possesses the trait for hagoromos chakra strength/potency, but not the exact chakra that hagoromo has.

indra possessing six paths chakra wouldve given him the rinnegan.

indras chakra+asuras chakra=six paths chakra, so there is no possible way that indra possessed six paths chakra on his lonesome.
this isnt a debatable point.
what? asuras own power that he eventually awakened himself rivaled indra and on top of that, hagoromo gave him power.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
indra did not possess six paths chakra. he possesses the trait for hagoromos chakra strength/potency, but not the exact chakra that hagoromo has.

indras chakra+asuras chakra=six paths chakra, so there is no possible way that indra possessed six paths chakra on his lonesome.

what? asuras own power that he eventually awakened himself rivaled indra and on top of that, hagoromo gave him power.
So you are denying the manga panel and the Databook? It doesn't matter which power he awoke. He didn't inherit it from the sage. The sage gave it to him later.

Heisenberg Wannabe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra had a diffrent dojutsu that was "similar"/ variant to the sharingan. After generations it resulted in the sharingan as we know it now
Indra had regular sharingan. Not a variant of it.

And altough we didn't get a sight of his eyes when he used PS, he most likely had MS. Kakashi also with MS and Rikudou chakra managed PS, Indra's chakra probably potent enough for a PS even with MS because he was directly related to the Sage.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indra had regular sharingan. Not a variant of it.

And altough we didn't get a sight of his eyes when he used PS, he most likely had MS. Kakashi also with MS and Rikudou chakra managed PS, Indra's chakra probably potent enough for a PS even with MS because he was directly related to the Sage.

This is what I mean

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He could use PS with MS without blindness. Only Six Paths chakra is capable of that. And Six Paths chakra doesn't awaken Rinnegan. Otherwise, Kakashi also would've awakened it. BTW, I agree with you to a certain extent. Power and potency wise, his chakra was equal to Six Paths chakra but it didn't possess the necessary ingredients to awaken the Rinnegan. So not the exact chakra, but just as powerful i.e. strong chakra genes. Having Sage's chakra doesn't guarantee all its powers. It depends. Otherwise, both Indra and Ashura would have the same powers.

No, Ashura didn't awaken any powers. Hagoromo gave it to him. If you don't inherit the genes, you don't suddenly gain them just by doing push ups and pull ups.

This is what I mean
So you mean his Mangekyou Sharingan?