Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far, we know that a user with MS will go blind or have some serious backlash from using it heavily.

We know that Indra didn't have rinnegan.

We know that Ashura had RSM

You must be registered for see images

So you see where I'm going with this right? lol I'm sorry, but this shit is funny!

Sage of six paths was trolling Indra hard! This is foul on so many levels.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How exactly? RSM Naruto and Ashura are different people. You are thinking RSM Naruto. There is no indication Ashura had any bijuu chakra in him. That avatar so far as we know is all him. I also wasn't aware Ashura had RSM.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How exactly? RSM Naruto and Ashura are different people. You are thinking RSM Naruto. There is no indication Ashura had any bijuu chakra in him. That avatar so far as we know is all him. I also wasn't aware Ashura had RSM.
By that logic, then it is possible for other ninjas with no tailed beast to enter chakra mode!

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ashura has a downgraded version of RSM. It's not the complete thing like Naruto's or his father and Indra has an advanced version of EMS. It's not the Rinnegan like Sasuke, Madaar or his Dad.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ashura has a downgraded version of RSM. It's not the complete thing like Naruto's or his father and Indra has an advanced version of EMS. It's not the Rinnegan like Sasuke, Madaar or his Dad.
The manga said MS and that it lose it light the more it is use.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By that logic, then it is possible for other ninjas with no tailed beast to enter chakra mode!
The sage lived to old age before he even split the bijuu and dies soon after. Ashura would not have had any of them sealed in him when he fought indra. Susanoo is a manifest of chakra. For all you know, Ashura had a similar ability.

Reactions: TimothyTheTomato

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sage lived to old age before he even split the bijuu and dies soon after. Ashura would not have had any of them sealed in him when he fought indra. Susanoo is a manifest of chakra. For all you know, Ashura had a similar ability.
That avatar look just like Kurama and wasn't Kurama the ring leader of the all of the bijuus? It wouldn't be a far-fetch that they was working together. Plus Kurama knew how to gather shit load of NE for Naruto. This dude got some battle experiences.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga said MS and that it lose it light the more it is use.
Well there are a few exceptions to that rule. Obito has been using MS for 16 years straight and he hasn't shown downgraded vision because of Hashirama cells. Indra has some of his Dads Chakra which is much more potent that Hashirama cells so it pretty much means he's not loosing his light.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That avatar look just like Kurama and wasn't Kurama the ring leader of the all of the bijuus? It wouldn't be a far-fetch that they was working together. Plus Kurama knew how to gather shit load of NE for Naruto. This dude got some battle experiences.
True. The avatar looks like Kurama's I can see tails and everything. If this were any other character, I would say he must have Kurama's sealed in him, but this is the sage's son, so we can't be sure. Indra had a downgraded version of the rinnegan(his sharingan). It would make sense that Ashura got a downgraded version of the sage's body too. So not RSM.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well there are a few exceptions to that rule. Obito has been using MS for 16 years straight and he hasn't shown downgraded vision because of Hashirama cells. Indra has some of his Dads Chakra which is much more potent that Hashirama cells so it pretty much means he's not loosing his light.
Itachi stated that Hashi dna will prevent the MS from losing it light.

Although Indra got his daddy's chakra, that shouldn't override the MS's law. Because if that is the case, then like every MS users shouldn't lose their light due to the simply fact of having the chakra to awaken them in the first place.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah sage said it was the start of a long war he then said even tho their bodies was destroyed.(in that fight) Kinda makes sense considering they reincarnated as a pair. And how Madara halted them from moving to the next generation.
So where does the whole Ashura greater than Indra come from. If Indra tied with Ashura even though Ashura had cooperation, wouldn't that imply that Indra was stronger?

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed that only Indra transmigrants were able to awaken the EMS. (All others who tried to acquire eternal light apparently failed).
Makes me wonder whether Indra was born with a Mangekyou Sharingan that had eternal light. Either that or his Rikudou chakra prevented him from losing his eyesight.

I also don't recall a mere MS being capable of using PS except for Obito's which happened to be powered by Rikudou chakra. So Indra didn't have an ordinary MS. It's more like his Ocular Powers degraded with each passing generation.

Ashura seems to have a degraded version of RSM if he's only using his own chakra to manifest his Asura Avatar (if that's what Hagoromo meant when he said that Ashura's own chakra bloomed and became powerful)

Both Indra and Ashura destroyed each other after Ashura won the war to become successor of Ninshu and was challenged by Indra.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter