Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Revisiting Luk interactions with Toujo/Poison/Beeboat to see if theres anything that jumps out at me seeming like a fake interaction. I am trying not to discount any possibility. So far, the interactions seem genuinely V/W as I've been saying.

Question for everyone and @Ansatsuken if youre still around. Would it make sense for beeboat to strong read Luk as town if they are scum buddies?

Elaborate he is my strongest town read?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Revisiting Luk interactions with Toujo/Poison/Beeboat to see if theres anything that jumps out at me seeming like a fake interaction. I am trying not to discount any possibility. So far, the interactions seem genuinely V/W as I've been saying.

Question for everyone and @Ansatsuken if youre still around. Would it make sense for beeboat to strong read Luk as town if they are scum buddies?
Scum tbh not gonna read someone like Luk as strong town easily. If Luk is Town Scum gonna keep him play the way he played in this game and used him as scapegoat later in the game. They gonna give him null to lean wolf read. Just like how Toujo always gave Ryu Kishi scum read.

So for Beeboat to give Luk strongest town read feels very strange. He would use Luk/Toujo conversation for his reasoning if people ask him.

When I'm looking back to read Toujo/Luk conversation I came to think Beeboat could be trying to Pocket Luk or coming into Luk's good side.

But I never rule out that's all just a great acting from Mafia team to deceived town.

He had Poison and Toujo as scum in his Personal read but never given them serious look afterwards.

Aether, X
The rest - Null
Toujo
Po

The asterisk gives nothing to this comment. Also you’d think at least that if I were scum with poison, she’d do more than just shade me. She’d try to actually bus rather than throw petty remarks? Or is this a thing that is a common w/w in your experience?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My conclusion

If Lukundo is Town Beeboat is trying to buddy with Luk

If Lukundo is scum whole conversation he had with Toujo just an act to fools Town. Toujo made Luk looks like a town and Beeboat 'read' Luk town from that.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh if AL flipped town I'm going to throw tantrum on him after the game.

What is he waiting for? This isn't the time to avoid getting nk or catching Scum by playing like that. This is the time for town to go all out.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My conclusion

If Lukundo is Town Beeboat is trying to buddy with Luk

If Lukundo is scum whole conversation he had with Toujo just an act to fools Town. Toujo made Luk looks like a town and Beeboat 'read' Luk town from that.
Rn I'm going back in thread to see which of these I'm feeling is most likely.

If it's the second scenario I'm wondering why Toujo was pressuring Luk so hard as opposed to how they treated Poison/beeboat which (if I remember correctly you can take a look at my iso of them) he mostly just made some small pushes to distance from them, but tunneling Luk so hard (if its fake) feels like it couldve backfired. Especially if the entire plan was to get Poison lynched for town credit. I do remember though that later on Toujo had put Luk into a null read.

Toujo also had a conversation with Michelle in which they were really seeming to push the narrative that Luk was scum and idk if they would do that as scummates.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rn I'm going back in thread to see which of these I'm feeling is most likely.

If it's the second scenario I'm wondering why Toujo was pressuring Luk so hard as opposed to how they treated Poison/beeboat which (if I remember correctly you can take a look at my iso of them) he mostly just made some small pushes to distance from them, but tunneling Luk so hard (if its fake) feels like it couldve backfired. Especially if the entire plan was to get Poison lynched for town credit. I do remember though that later on Toujo had put Luk into a null read.

Toujo also had a conversation with Michelle in which they were really seeming to push the narrative that Luk was scum and idk if they would do that as scummates.
Toujo never tunnel Luk. They just having back and forth about how W/W interaction should work logically. They were having a clash of logic. Debate about Mafia logic. Toujo didnt have scum case against Luk There. Toujo wasn't really pushing Luk on any scum point.

So for me logic debate isn't something that hard to fake out.

About Michelle and Toujo conversation, Toujo's goal wasn't to find scum sign in Luk. But he was trying to question and prove that Michelle's Meta read on Luk full of contradiction. This is debate about Michelle's Meta reading.

Reactions: Premfection

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was reading Toujo and Luk interactions and it feels like it was going in that direction, yea. This post I found interesting especially the bolded part since that's what I think were trying to figure out (if Luk/Toujo interactions were fake since it would make us believe we cant fit them into a partnership, therefore whoever would flip scum would make us see the other as town). Toujo themselves pointed it out which is odd.

What, no? If you believe two players are scum, why would you let both off the hook because you can't quite fit them as a partnership? Like I'm hesitent to continue this as it feels like we ae getting into mafia philosophy, but why does it seem like you believe interactions between scummates are the be all and end all here? Obviously if I'm presenting it as only these two lynches, then that's scummy, as it's a fallacy. But we're talking about reads here. How many games have you played, may I ask? Because this feels like a very strange way to approach scumhunting, and I can't imagine it has been very successful.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was reading Toujo and Luk interactions and it feels like it was going in that direction, yea. This post I found interesting especially the bolded part since that's what I think were trying to figure out (if Luk/Toujo interactions were fake since it would make us believe we cant fit them into a partnership, therefore whoever would flip scum would make us see the other as town). Toujo themselves pointed it out which is odd.
So what are you trying to tell here?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm asking you this question @Imperfection

Ok refer back to Toujo's post

Why Toujo didn't went for Lukundo in DP2? Goes by his logic he should went for Lukundo in D2. Now we know he's scum who bussed his scum mate(Poison). So was it logical for Toujo to buss another scum mate consecutively without any pressure?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like Toujo themselves was saying that if you read two people as scum, and one of them flip as scum - and they were pressing the other player, you cant say it isnt possibly a w/w interaction.

I'm not sure if I'm just reading it wrong lol. What do you think of that post?
And Toujo never pressed Lukundo using any scum point. What scum point does Toujo used on Lukundo to suspect Lukundo? And have you seen Lukundo rebut it?

And have Lukundo gave his reason why Toujo is scum to him?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm asking you this question @Imperfection

Ok refer back to Toujo's post

Why Toujo didn't went for Lukundo in DP2? Goes by his logic he should went for Lukundo in D2. Now we know he's scum who bussed his scum mate(Poison). So was it logical for Toujo to buss another scum mate consecutively without any pressure?
Rn going back and reading DP2 to see Toujo's reads so I'll answer this in a few minutes

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I remember correctly Toujo never had any case made on Lukundo. He just listed Lukundo as one of his scum read besides Poison and Imperfection. The reaction by Lukundo is a must so it doesn't look suspicious on Lukundo's part if he just ignored it.

We're talking about Princess M. Jahad here. She is more important than the second commander(Poison)