1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm asking you this question @Imperfection

Ok refer back to Toujo's post

Why Toujo didn't went for Lukundo in DP2? Goes by his logic he should went for Lukundo in D2. Now we know he's scum who bussed his scum mate(Poison). So was it logical for Toujo to buss another scum mate consecutively without any pressure?
Alright I see what youre saying. After going back: I noticed that unlike in DP1, in DP2 I didn't really see any interactions between Toujo and Luk almost at all. If Luk is scum I can imagine that Toujo wouldn't want to lynch another scum after gaining the necessary town credit by lynching poison. Also, based on Toujo's logic, they wouldn't entirely drop suspicion on Luk just because of Poison's flip and because Luk was reading Poison as scum in DP1.

And Toujo never pressed Lukundo using any scum point. What scum point does Toujo used on Lukundo to suspect Lukundo? And have you seen Lukundo rebut it?

And have Lukundo gave his reason why Toujo is scum to him?
I agree with you that most interactions as I was reading them didn't feel like Toujo was pointing out scum behavior but just debating on logic. (for DP1)

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly think scum is in either of you. I’m happy to lose to Gabi or Imp tho because I sussed Imp once really early but he became really townie and Gabi has been really townie most of the game! I don’t want to lose to Ansa but I feel I may but I feel even if he is scum, nobody else will vote for him so meh. That’s why I’m voting AL.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not sure this is answered in Ansa’s and Imp’s little tit bit convo but what days I’m Town is the way that Toujo denied me not being w/w with poison. If I was scum with poison and Toujo, and all of that stuff with poison was a theatre, it makes zero sense for Toujo not to just say “Hey actually yeah. Your thing with poison clears you if poison flips scum.”

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly think scum is in either of you. I’m happy to lose to Gabi or Imp tho because I sussed Imp once really early but he became really townie and Gabi has been really townie most of the game! I don’t want to lose to Ansa but I feel I may but I feel even if he is scum, nobody else will vote for him so meh. That’s why I’m voting AL.
So you're voting for Al because nobody will vote for Ansa? -_-

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not sure this is answered in Ansa’s and Imp’s little tit bit convo but what days I’m Town is the way that Toujo denied me not being w/w with poison. If I was scum with poison and Toujo, and all of that stuff with poison was a theatre, it makes zero sense for Toujo not to just say “Hey actually yeah. Your thing with poison clears you if poison flips scum.”
But then his view won.t matter in the end if he would flip would it? You couldn.t get town cred for it. Or you mean smth else?
This luke thing feels like matrix @_@

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But then his view won.t matter in the end if he would flip would it? You couldn.t get town cred for it. Or you mean smth else?
This luke thing feels like matrix @_@
Seeing as he seemed to be a very powerful role. Doesn’t strike me that he ever planned to flip. Toujo seems like he wanted to reach endgame so I don’t think he was ever in antispew. He was powerwolfing and I think the poison buss was only used so he could be in a position to power wolf then go on to mislynch after mislynch.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imp’s claiming scum. Pritt is asking more and more to be lock scum. Rej seems decent but feels like busywork. I had a thought on AL but already forgot it. I dislike Toujo but moreso as a person rather than AI. Seems way too up themselves. (Hypocritical IK). Aether’s stuff looks really good and I’m liking their thought process. I forgot anyone else. (Doesn’t include you)
I'm going to take time to think about this.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken those two posts where exactly what I was pondering about. If that would be open wolfing with Bee, it would take a lot of guts and Luke seemed natural.
Interesting that Luk has yet to respond to this...
also here, looks like a soft shade?

yet I saw this post which really makes me think anything is possible -_-
I am going to go ahead and town read Poison because I want to keep my team mafia teamy alive.
Haters gonna hate.