Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Ansatsuken those two posts where exactly what I was pondering about. If that would be open wolfing with Bee, it would take a lot of guts and Luke seemed natural.

also here, looks like a soft shade?

yet I saw this post which really makes me think anything is possible -_-
For context with this. It’s MU. There’s a game on MU called Team Mafia where multiple people are one player slot. eg a team. Poison and bee are in the same team.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not sure this is answered in Ansa’s and Imp’s little tit bit convo but what days I’m Town is the way that Toujo denied me not being w/w with poison. If I was scum with poison and Toujo, and all of that stuff with poison was a theatre, it makes zero sense for Toujo not to just say “Hey actually yeah. Your thing with poison clears you if poison flips scum.”
Are you sure Toujo denied you not being scum with Poison?

Remember how SoulKiller and TSQ fooled town with their theatrical play? Not many people able to catch that. Only Michelle and to lesser extent Elmage. Mafia won that game.

Here I present it to you the theatrical play by two scums that looks legit.

Please follow the entire story. Spend some time to read it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for me its between imp and tigerrr

unless there's 2 scums left which would mean its a mylo right now
Why imp? Why tigerrr?
Post automatically merged:

Why imp? Why tigerrr?
Post automatically merged:

Why imp? Why tigerrr?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's an... interesting interpretation. While I agree the majority of it is superfluous, there are some key lines in there that I feel reveals quite a lot about the mindstate Imperfection is currently in, as well as how it informs reads of others listed within. I'm surprised you haven't seen that, too.
First this is Toujo's opinion about Imp's beginner analysis. Looks to me he gave positive remark to it.

And then X reply to Toujo, he said this,
Is it? To me, that's a meta read list and what the hell is that supposed to help? But what do you see in Imp's list that could potentially be helpful?

And this's Toujo's response to X's post,
Well the ins and outs will have to wait until I've finished work, but I'd like you to reread the lines where he gives an actual read on people. And then ask - does this make sense as scum? What about who he is giving town reads to. Is he likely to give town reads to scum mates. I don't know Imperfection as a player, so I can't make informed conclusions from this, but if nothing else it's worth noting while his general behaviour can fill in the rest, no?
Still positive remark he gave to Imp,

But take a look at his response to Poison,
A number of players here have played with me before, or at least heard of me. But that, too, is interesting. Imperfection strikes me as a confident player, and one where he would appeal to me by stroking my ego to win me onside. I actually have that down as one of his bad posts in there, as it strikes me as him essentially saying he's not going to bother reading me until the thread decides for him.
I subbed in to one game like two years, but for all intents and purposes yeah it is.
Look here, when he responded to X about Imp he always trying to take/advice X to see Imp in positive light. But when he responded to Poison out of nowhere he had something he think is negative about Imp.

Yes I know it's an attempt to shade. But what kind of shade? Scum shading scum or Scum shading town?

Scum shading scum is an effort to make Imp looks like town if something bad happen to Poison and Toujo in the future.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can people tell me why AL need to play like this? He can choose to sub out if he thinks he couldn't being active and contribute.

I'm not asking much.

I can just chose to sleep and not going to bother about this game. Let's compare, busy hosting a game vs busy working 14 hours a day/6 days a week/8am to 10pm. I'm telling you this game always finished at 7am my local time. So just imagine my situation when I need to make sure I'm not missing EoD. If I'm not sleeping at all until EoD I only have 1 hour to sleep before getting back to work.