Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i checked Al's post again. He did mention Imp since early on. But unlike in Rej.s case I didn.t find much discussion between Imp and Al.
Also checked Imp. His playstyle this game felt quite different than what I have seen from him before. Engaging and trying to bring something worthy to the table unlike his past scum games where he was reserved.

A thing which seems a bit out of the box is how much he talks about what would scum do and so from early on, but I don.t feel how that could be AI though.

I.m getting really tired guys. I have work tomorrow also.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i checked Al's post again. He did mention Imp since early on. But unlike in Rej.s case I didn.t find much discussion between Imp and Al.
Also checked Imp. His playstyle this game felt quite different than what I have seen from him before. Engaging and trying to bring something worthy to the table unlike his past scum games where he was reserved.

A thing which seems a bit out of the box is how much he talks about what would scum do and so from early on, but I don.t feel how that could be AI though.

I.m getting really tired guys. I have work tomorrow also.
So your conclusion, Imp look more townier than AL right?