Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was thinking of what you said earlier Luke. I don.t mind losing to some of the players here but I would mind losing to Al_sama -.-
overall his playstyle continues to be unhealthy for town. I remember he had some good input on Toujo and X at some point. But don't remember much else.
I.m checking also Imp though.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care what you think ansa

yes I might be playing bad but you can't call me inactive

if I was sk would've subbed me out

I m voting imp cause I think he is scum]

you're free to vote me if you find me scummy

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking of what you said earlier Luke. I don.t mind losing to some of the players here but I would mind losing to Al_sama -.-
overall his playstyle continues to be unhealthy for town. I remember he had some good input on Toujo and X at some point. But don't remember much else.
I.m checking also Imp though.
since when is being useless a scum trait??

so you're willing to lose the game by lynching a townie??

nice thing for a townie to say

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
since when is being useless a scum trait??

so you're willing to lose the game by lynching a townie??

nice thing for a townie to say
I didn.t say that. If you are scum then losing to this kinda of playstyle would be pretty bad.

Has Imp ever confronted you about your scumread on him?
I don.t remember seeing anything.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m confused tho. I honestly cannot see scum!AL not mislynching me here. However, it could possibly be because Imp TRs me ig
I get what you're saying. I haven't played with him before so I don.t know his 'scum' style. But I don.t remember him pushing for a lynch? He.s been voting out of the box pretty much, even now voting Imp again and again.

@Imperfection why you never confronted Al_sama about his scum read on you?( i don.t remember seing it somewhere)

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get what you're saying. I haven't played with him before so I don.t know his 'scum' style. But I don.t remember him pushing for a lynch? He.s been voting out of the box pretty much, even now voting Imp again and again.

@Imperfection why you never confronted Al_sama about his scum read on you?( i don.t remember seing it somewhere)
I never felt the need to. It always struck me as AL was coming after me because I would be the easiest to get mislynched and he would use any reason to read me as scum. I've been in his PoE since I posted my meta reads list and I dont think I've since left his PoE even once.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never felt the need to. It always struck me as AL was coming after me because I would be the easiest to get mislynched and he would use any reason to read me as scum. I've been in his PoE since I posted my meta reads list and I dont think I've since left his PoE even once.
Imp, why didn’t you push AL if he was coming for you as you were the easiest to mislynch?

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imp, why didn’t you push AL if he was coming for you as you were the easiest to mislynch?
I dont really push people just for suspecting me. I didnt think much of AL suspecting me in the beginning because of this since a lot of people didnt like my intro meta list to begin with.
But I have been saying that AL has been playing very strange to me all game and that I suspect them and would want them lynched but each time there was always a lot of people saying that AL wasnt scum and I backed away.

The reason I dont directly question people about their read of me is because I like to let my actions show my alignment.

What made you think you would be easy to lynch though? Was it your begining list of people and how some reacted to it?
That, and honestly, I'm just not a great player.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally :
TheLukundo : Al_Sama
Ansatsuken : TheLukundo > no one > Al_Sama