Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are referring to Bee that was 1-2 seconds at the most, no one is saying that you can't put a jinchuriki under a genjustu most can be, but a perfect jinchuriki is a different story one will always snap the other out of it. So your thread is a major fail at best, also if you try to use Yagura as case then you fail again as its only assumed that he was a perfect host. There is no proof at all that he was, anyway I am done feeding the troll good luck to the rest of you.
Failure comment at best. Read other comments, then say "no one is saying that you can't put a jinchuriki under a genjustu".

A lot of things were "said" in the manga that we hold for truth now. Do you think we should disregard them as well? Hahah... HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

It was said the sage had two sons. o_O

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh the Sage DID have two sons. :sy: For the record you can put a Jinchuuriki under genjutsu but it is immediately noticed by the one not affected. But I'm not feeding into this anymore.

KA does not equal some genjutsu. KA equals the best genjutsu. We've never seen a Jinchuriki being under KA. So for now, it can go either way.
I'm sorry but no. We know that Jinchuurikis are not affected by genjutsu, KA is a genjutsu, so until Kishi comes out and says "KA can put Jinchuurikis and their Bijuu under genjutsu", then we go with what has been established that genjutsu does not affect them and not the other way around.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some other commenter was saying there is no proof that the 3 tailed beasts junchuriki may have been a perfect host, contrary to claims in the manga.

I ask whether Izuna existed then. Maybe Madara actually had a sister with MS.

Or that the sage had 5 sons.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh the Sage DID have two sons. :sy: For the record you can put a Jinchuuriki under genjutsu but it is immediately noticed by the one not affected. But I'm not feeding into this anymore.

I'm sorry but no. We know that Jinchuurikis are not affected by genjutsu, KA is a genjutsu, so until Kishi comes out and says "KA can put Jinchuurikis and their Bijuu under genjutsu", then we go with what has been established that genjutsu does not affect them and not the other way around.
Oh! So they aren't affected, but they are still affected?
I do recall Bee being affected. But he wasn't? I'm bad at this :/

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Until Kishi says Jinchurikis and Bijuus can go out of KA, I'm not taking what you say as fact. Sorry. I still think it can go either way.

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Failure comment at best. Read other comments, then say "no one is saying that you can't put a jinchuriki under a genjustu".

A lot of things were "said" in the manga that we hold for truth now. Do you think we should disregard them as well? Hahah... HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

It was said the sage had two sons. o_O
I wasn't going to reply to this failed thread anymore, but since its clear that if you had dynamite for brains you wouldn't have enough to blow your head of your shoulders then I guess I have too. Normal jinchuriki can be placed under genjutsu we have seen it several times with Naruto and also with Yagura, I don't know if any others have been or not. Thats what I was meaning by saying that no one said you can't place them under a genjutsu, what everyone in this thread is saying is that KA won't work on a perfect host and I agree with them. Since one will simply snap the other out of it like I said even though it can happen it won't be active long enough for it to be effective therefore rendering it a useless tech against a perfect host.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't going to reply to this failed thread anymore, but since its clear that if you had dynamite for brains you wouldn't have enough to blow your head of your shoulders then I guess I have too. Normal jinchuriki can be placed under genjutsu we have seen it several times with Naruto and also with Yagura, I don't know if any others have been or not. Thats what I was meaning by saying that no one said you can't place them under a genjutsu, what everyone in this thread is saying is that KA won't work on a perfect host and I agree with them. Since one will simply snap the other out of it like I said even though it can happen it won't be active long enough for it to be effective therefore rendering it a useless tech against a perfect host.
Are most of your paragraphs 50% insults? How do you make it in school?
Sorry, but you fail still. You came here, made an unclear, fail comment, then said you will not be returning, nor feeding me.

Yet here you are. Didn't Bee get caught for a second or two? Is there enough proof for you that he is perfect? Lemme reread this darned manga.. Maybe I'm wrong..

Jinchuriki's are unclear - and Danzo is a candidate
But otherwise, 1v1, who can stop dis gai?

Last edited:

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh! So they aren't affected, but they are still affected?
I do recall Bee being affected. But he wasn't? I'm bad at this :/
Let me hold your hand and help you wade through this thought since you are struggling on your own. I know it's tough to think.

af·fect·ed
1    [uh-fek-tid]
adjective
1.acted upon; influenced.
2.influenced in a harmful way; impaired, harmed, or attacked, as by climate or disease.
3.touched

You can "act upon" or "touch" the Jinchuuriki but you cannot "influence" or "impair" or "harm" them since the Bijuu is there to prevent it and is controlling the chakra. So yes, to answer your question, I am right and I know you are having a tough time thinking. To make it easier I'll dumb-down the wording. The Jinchuuriki cannot be controlled by genjutsu though an attempt may ensue and they may be touched or acted upon by genjustu though to no avail. Hence my entire point in every post I have made in this thread. And others have agreed. Once you finish using the dictionary to understand you can reply. But I'm not feeding the trolls. :)

Also I said Jinchuuriki but you said Bee. Not the same thing. A perfect Jinchuuriki is immune to KA.

Last edited:

Phoenix Wright

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo was stronger. Also had KA and it took him like a hour for it to regenerate. Unfortunately he battled Sasuke during the hour, otherwise Sasuke would have been dead now.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me hold your hand and help you wade through this thought since you are struggling on your own. I know it's tough to think.

af·fect·ed
1    [uh-fek-tid]
adjective
1.acted upon; influenced.
2.influenced in a harmful way; impaired, harmed, or attacked, as by climate or disease.
3.touched

You can "act upon" or "touch" the Jinchuuriki but you cannot "influence" or "impair" or "harm" them since the Bijuu is there to prevent it and is controlling the chakra. So yes, to answer your question, I am right and I know you are having a tough time thinking. To make it easier I'll dumb-down the wording. The Jinchuuriki cannot be controlled by genjutsu though an attempt may ensue and they may be touched or acted upon by genjustu though to no avail. Hence my entire point in every post I have made in this thread. And others have agreed. Once you finish using the dictionary to understand you can reply. But I'm not feeding the trolls. :)

Also I said Jinchuuriki but you said Bee. Not the same thing. A perfect Jinchuuriki is immune to KA.
Oh, so I am right with part of the definition? Wasn't bee paralyzed or something? And what about the previous Mizukage? :shrug:

Don't try to sound so smart.

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We don't know if that will happen. You're just speculating. You have no proof in the manga.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong. There is a chance you're right, but what you say isn't fact.
I'm speculating...really?? Here's your facts:

Look how far Bee is from Sasuke...

Now look where he is....

The exact same instant he's grounded, he's in full attack...care to explain how can he be knocked out of it so quickly because any other shinobi would paralyzed....or dead even....

Raito

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are only go by hype. Shisui, who can use Kotoamatsukami twice on top of his Mangekyou techniques is played down while Hiruzen is called one of the strongest due to his reputation. I don't think a Biju can take you out of it since Kotoamatsukami just rewrite your mind. Itachi, who carries the Mangekyou Sharingan is fully controlled and since Tobi was able to control a jinchuriki too, Kotoamatsukami could do it as well.

Reactions: Strict

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm speculating...really?? Here's your facts:

Look how far Bee is from Sasuke...

Now look where he is....

The exact same instant he's grounded, he's in full attack...care to explain how can he be knocked out of it so quickly because any other shinobi would paralyzed....or dead even....
First, that wasn't KA.
Second - Didn't Bee say, "I can't move"?
Da fark? In the Shinobi world, that split second is deathmode.

Status
Not open for further replies.