MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again, dumb. Why is Hashi dead? Why is the So6P dead? Why is anyone who is amazing dead? You truly this dumb?
No one truly knows how Hashirama died...some say old age, others say he died on the battlefield after Konoha was founded(Not by Madaras' hand). Those are just theories that people have and I've listened to each one...both making very good cases of each one to be true....I couldn't tell ya if you ask me.

So6P died of an old age, which is why he dismembered the 10 tails into 9 different Beast....which he has said before that he was releasing them because he was at his end(Notice a baby Kurama shedding a tear)...like I said old age.

But your claim is still not IDENTIFYABLY VALID.....Everyone that HAS died, was either on a HOKAGE level or beyond. So what has Shisui done oh wow, you have ONE GREAT GENJUTSU that can only be used EVERY TEN YEARS...lol

As I've said responding to the rest of your dumb post, He was the bearer of one great Jutsu....but even that Jutsu can't be that good if it just works on one person...and even then the one person that it was used on(Ao) escaped it.....Then he willingly gives his eyes to Danzo and Itachi...Best shinobi...no, a great one...yes, but not the best....:scorps:

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one truly knows how Hashirama died...some say old age, others say he died on the battlefield after Konoha was founded(Not by Madaras' hand). Those are just theories that people have and I've listened to each one...both making very good cases of each one to be true....I couldn't tell ya if you ask me.

So6P died of an old age, which is why he dismembered the 10 tails into 9 different Beast....which he has said before that he was releasing them because he was at his end(Notice a baby Kurama shedding a tear)...like I said old age.

But your claim is still not IDENTIFYABLY VALID.....Everyone that HAS died, was either on a HOKAGE level or beyond. So what has Shisui done oh wow, you have ONE GREAT GENJUTSU that can only be used EVERY TEN YEARS...lol

As I've said responding to the rest of your dumb post, He was the bearer of one great Jutsu....but even that Jutsu can't be that good if it just works on one person...and even then the one person that it was used on(Ao) escaped it.....Then he willingly gives his eyes to Danzo and Itachi...Best shinobi...no, a great one...yes, but not the best....:scorps:
Lol, nope. So now we know that your "why is he dedz" statement is useless, seeing as Hashi's death is unknown. 1v1 no one can beat him. 1 v many he still has MS techniques and flicker. Shisui shits on all.

BTW can you give me the manga page where Ao breaks out?

minatoboss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KA is not effective against people who can break genjutsu i.e. Naruto, Bee, anyone with someone standing next to them. Nice try. ;)
actually itachi said his genjutsu could controll a tailed beast and a person w.e them even knwoing or meeting eyes he could literally control time hinting he knew how to use inzanami

minatoboss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fight shisui with shadow clones and once when shisui wastes his koto akamatsukami aganst a shadowclone then he will have to wait for another 10 years to use that jutsu. lolz. what a drag:scorps:
the ten years is for people who arent shishu lol read bro he could use genjutsu by manipulting time so im asuming he had inzanami

OG9TAILS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yup , but what happens in between the 10 years from him using it until he can use it again ? I sure he will be in another battle .. Will he hide?
you guys understanding is horrible, the only reason itachi said the eye would take ten years is because for one who is not shisui to use it in this case a bird by way of naruto it would take time to regenerate. Danzo's eye does not take this much time because he had hashirama's cells. So basically shisui could use this ability as much as his chakra would let him.

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, nope. So now we know that your "why is he dedz" statement is useless, seeing as Hashi's death is unknown. 1v1 no one can beat him. 1 v many he still has MS techniques and flicker. Shisui shits on all.

BTW can you give me the manga page where Ao breaks out?
You know what's pointless.....trying to how a decent discussion with a dunce who can't even make common sense...I just told you the theories that other people had.....DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT NOBODY KILLED HIM....IF NOT STFU....how about you do your own research to support your BS claims...Shisui is not the best shinobi here.....or let me guess...KA is making you think he is...you stupid fanboy...:scorps:

MrLukyso

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what's pointless.....trying to how a decent discussion with a dunce who can't even make common sense...I just told you the theories that other people had.....DO YOU HAVE PROOF THAT NOBODY KILLED HIM....IF NOT STFU....how about you do your own research to support your BS claims...Shisui is not the best shinobi here.....or let me guess...KA is making you think he is...you stupid fanboy...:scorps:
Hashi was injurned too bad after the fight with Madara, and he died shortly after that..

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wounds were too deep, to hard, not just simple scratches.. He wasn't strong enough to heal those.. Still he wasn't SO6P.
I'm sure they weren't all simple scratches and/or bruises....but when you research and every theory is supported pretty much saying the same thing, and plus Kishi doesn't directly say how he died. Madara didn't admit to killing him (cuz even if a deep enough wound could be claimed as a kill). We can only speculate and assume....but I do like the theories that people come up....I don't think that if a cerrtain amount of time past to where he just have up on healing himself....

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure they weren't all simple scratches and/or bruises....but when you research and every theory is supported pretty much saying the same thing, and plus Kishi doesn't directly say how he died. Madara didn't admit to killing him (cuz even if a deep enough wound could be claimed as a kill). We can only speculate and assume....but I do like the theories that people come up....I don't think that if a cerrtain amount of time past to where he just have up on healing himself....
Your idiotic logic is that if, "someone is so great, why are they dead?"
You see why I don't take you seriously?

juankimari

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashi was injurned too bad after the fight with Madara, and he died shortly after that..

So Madara killed Hashi now? Lol...Madara (A.K.A arrogance incarnate) keeps praising Hashirama, every chance he gets to talk he has to say no one can beat him but Hashi, he even admitted admiring Hashi. Why do yuo think that is? Because Hashi is the only person Madara can't beat, that is why. No one know how or why Hashi died but certainly it wasn't Madara who killed him.

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at this thread it will tell you why KA isnt a one shot Genjutsu

A couple of points id like to go into that proves that Uchiha Genjutsu can be broken ill start with the the so called Ultimate Genjutsu Koto Amatsukami.This technique allows the user to manipulate the victim without them knowing creating false experiences.This is a very very dangerous technique and if it hits home it is basically a one shot..yeahhh well almost.This technique was used on Mifune to manipulate him with his eye covered which was detected by Ao who claimed to know this technique through surviving a fight with Shisui Uchiha

Ao even states he saw through the illusion

There is one important point about Mifune that i would like to make that makes Koto Amatsukami not a one shot yeahhh but rather a very dangerous technique that can be countered by very high level ninja.If KA is as dangerous as many uchiha fanboys make it out to be then why was Mifune snapped out of it by telling him he was in genjutsu? I believe any great Sensory type Ninja would be able to detect this as Ao was able to detect it through the colour of chakra and realise they are under its affects...My point being is that it can be broken through Normal means if you know you are under genjutsu Mifune proved this.
Mifune under the influence of genjutsu
Mifune told he is being manipulated by KA
Mifune acting normally and giving out orders not under KA

Status
Not open for further replies.