choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone mentioned earlier it may not be a 10 yr CD for Shisui himself. Is there a manga page for this info?
Yes

Only someone with Hashirama's chakra can speed up the 10 year CD.
So unless Shisui had the 1st Hokage's DNA, it's on a 10 year CD.

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What?! Not only do I not know the answer to that, but what da fark?
Where are you going with this?
Your blood is made to flow one way....If a clot builds up in your leg or arm, YOU WILL FEEL THAT PAIN....IMMEDIATELY

Point it...if the bijuu and host are synced in chakra...the bijuu WILL NOTICE when the chakra is disturbed....IMMEDIATELY. Maybe a second later, knocking the person out the genjutsu....

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your blood is made to flow one way....If a clot builds up in your leg or arm, YOU WILL FEEL THAT PAIN....IMMEDIATELY

Point it...if the bijuu and host are synced in chakra...the bijuu WILL NOTICE when the chakra is disturbed....IMMEDIATELY. Maybe a second later, knocking the person out the genjutsu....
We don't know if that will happen. You're just speculating. You have no proof in the manga.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong. There is a chance you're right, but what you say isn't fact.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Immediately" for humans is a delay of a few hundred milliseconds.

If Bee had a delay, I'm sure others will.

Shuriken + neck = :(

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KA is grossly overrated ever since Itachi busted out of edo tensei using it.

Fact 1: Mifune was broken out of KA really easily, he was just made aware of the fact he was put into a genjutsu. meaning, if you have backup, the jutsu is practically useless

Fact 2: Ao faced shisui and survived. the same guy who was about to be killed by danzo's guards, who were owned by tobi.

Fact 3: there's absolutely no proof that one can use KA to self-harm

imo, Tsukuyomi is a far stronger genjutsu

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop trolling and read what everyone else has said you lost this battle after your first post clearly you know absolutely nothing about this subject so give it a rest.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KA is grossly overrated ever since Itachi busted out of edo tensei using it.

Fact 1: Mifune was broken out of KA really easily, he was just made aware of the fact he was put into a genjutsu. meaning, if you have backup, the jutsu is practically useless

Fact 2: Ao faced shisui and survived. the same guy who was about to be killed by danzo's guards, who were owned by tobi.

Fact 3: there's absolutely no proof that one can use KA to self-harm

imo, Tsukuyomi is a far stronger genjutsu
Fact 4: There is no proof a pie isn't our true lord and savior.

Didn't Itachi say KA was the greatest genjutsu?
BTW, you sure that was KA being used on Mifune?

Last edited:

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop trolling and read what everyone else has said you lost this battle after your first post clearly you know absolutely nothing about this subject so give it a rest.
KA made you type this. Simply put - we have seen Itachi shuriken at lightning speed. And we've seen a jinchuriki get caught in genjutsu. Hrm..

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ATTN OP: are you assuing Shisui in a 1v1 fight as being the best? If so, then I can see your point. I'm not going to jump the gun and say he is the best, but he is definitely one of the strongest in a 1v1 versus.

In Naruto reality, hes not, simply because that KA is in CD most of the time.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ATTN OP: are you assuing Shisui in a 1v1 fight as being the best? If so, then I can see your point. I'm not going to jump the gun and say he is the best, but he is definitely one of the strongest in a 1v1 versus.

In Naruto reality, hes not, simply because that KA is in CD most of the time.
Might be true. I wish it were more clear on what the CD was for Shisui himself.
That being said, his simple genjutsu that Danzo used works fine for me as a spam attack.

Edit: Danzo may have used KA - since he had Senju DNA..

Last edited:

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Might be true. I wish it were more clear on what the CD was for Shisui himself.
That being said, his simple genjutsu that Danzo used works fine for me as a spam attack.
So are we assuming you're only talking about Shisui in a 1v1 versus battle with full powers (i.e Shisui has KA available)?

Also, it's clear. You did read the link I gave you right? It says that only with Hashirama's DNA can Shisui speed up the process. Unless Shisui has his DNA, he has a 10 year CD. Admittedly, he might have had his DNA, but we don't know that. So I'm going to assume he doesn't and therefore has a 10 year CD.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
danzo is without a doubt better than shisui because his recharge time is reduced to a few hours.
Hm, you may be right.
Once again.. I wish we knew his recharge time.
Danzo did also have Izanagi - So I can agree with you here kinda.

But then we wonder, who would get the KA off first in a 1v1? (Seeing as I feel only 1 is needed)

Mister flicker, and the true owner of KA?
Or Danzo the nogo - who can't even seem to use Izanagi correctly?

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
KA made you type this. Simply put - we have seen Itachi shuriken at lightning speed. And we've seen a jinchuriki get caught in genjutsu. Hrm..
If you are referring to Bee that was 1-2 seconds at the most, no one is saying that you can't put a jinchuriki under a genjustu most can be, but a perfect jinchuriki is a different story one will always snap the other out of it. So your thread is a major fail at best, also if you try to use Yagura as case then you fail again as its only assumed that he was a perfect host. There is no proof at all that he was, anyway I am done feeding the troll good luck to the rest of you.

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are referring to Bee that was 1-2 seconds at the most, no one is saying that you can't put a jinchuriki under a genjustu most can be, but a perfect jinchuriki is a different story one will always snap the other out of it. So your thread is a major fail at best, also if you try to use Yagura as case then you fail again as its only assumed that he was a perfect host. There is no proof at all that he was, anyway I am done feeding the troll good luck to the rest of you.
KA does not equal some genjutsu. KA equals the best genjutsu. We've never seen a Jinchuriki being under KA. So for now, it can go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.