Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takes 10 years for the technique to regenerate for someone A. Who is not Shisui or B. Does not have Hashirama DNA to augment the process. For Shisui the time limit was much less I believe not 10 years but still a while I think?

Last edited:

Beastbomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He had the epitomy of genjutsu's, but it had a drawback a major one at that too its down time was far too long that there takes him out of contention for being the greatest shinobi it appears he was exceptional but not the best.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takes 10 years for the technique to regenerate for someone A. Who is not Shisui or B. Does not have Hashirama DNA to augment the process. For Shisui the time limit was much less I believe not 10 years but still a while I think?
I was thinking the same. Got a manga link though?

God guys, Shisui is such a boss! Hiruzen vs Shisui would take less than 4 minutes.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMFG....his stupidity has reared it's head once again...Dude...just delete your NB acct right now...
Stop trolling my thread and stay on topic.

Jinchurikis would have no defense against KA. The tailed beast can't read their minds or anything. They would be acting as if they weren't in genjutsu.

Unbeatable. Egh.. MB Hashirama, since Madara seems to not be able to get him.

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1v1 the tailed beast can't tell they're in genjutsu.

And once every ten yrs? Give me a break. Still enough to whoop sum arse.
Ok so he can beat a tailed beast. But not Jinchuuriki. Thus almost every Jinchuuriki is better than him. Thus Shisui is without a doubt NOT the best shinobi. :).

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jinchurikis would have no defense against KA. The tailed beast can't read their minds or anything. They would be acting as if they weren't in genjutsu.
Are you for realz. A jinchuuriki can defend against Genjutsu that's the whole point. What are you even saying. Observe.
You must be registered for see images

MangekyouJ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1v1 the tailed beast can't tell they're in genjutsu.

And once every ten yrs? Give me a break. Still enough to whoop sum arse.
Let me point out your stupidity.....

a Tailed beast....is just the same as a summon

A Jin-nin is a host and tailed-beast....so it's a 2 vs 1 fight....you can't fool both of them...only one...

Look this guy is so bias...this entire thread is suspect...you can't tell anyone even with facts that something is the way it is....they'll continue to believing whatever BS they're fragile minds can conjure up and stick to it...BAKA!!!!

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me point out your stupidity.....

a Tailed beast....is just the same as a summon

A Jin-nin is a host and tailed-beast....so it's a 2 vs 1 fight....you can't fool both of them...only one...

Look this guy is so bias...this entire thread is suspect...you can't tell anyone even with facts that something is the way it is....they'll continue to believing whatever BS they're fragile minds can conjure up and stick to it...BAKA!!!!
KA makes the host act as if everything is Okie-Dokie. How will the beast know???

Status
Not open for further replies.