Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Beast and the host would be on the same page....how could the beast not know....use your head for more than a hatrack...
Yeah don't even try with this guy... Anyway I will get scientific on you and then leave because I know you won't even read my answer.

Genjutsu works by disrupting the affected person's chakra flow, and chakra flow into the brain. A perfect Jinchuuriki, like Bee, who has their chakra melded with their tailed beast is immune to genjutsu (of ALL types) because the tailed beat knows immediately when their chakra is disrupted. Like has been said before you can place one under Genjutsu but not the other. And like I said before, nice try.

Reactions: Out Of Ctrl

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah don't even try with this guy... Anyway I will get scientific on you and then leave because I know you won't even read my answer.

Genjutsu works by disrupting the affected person's chakra flow, and chakra flow into the brain. A perfect Jinchuuriki, like Bee, who has their chakra melded with their tailed beast is immune to genjutsu (of ALL types) because the tailed beat knows immediately when their chakra is disrupted. Like has been said before you can place one under Genjutsu but not the other. And like I said before, nice try.
So, you're saying INSTANTANEOUSLY the genjutsu is broken? Hrm.. Didn't bee get caught for like a second or two?

Nidaime Pupil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, you're saying INSTANTANEOUSLY the genjutsu is broken? Hrm.. Didn't bee get caught for like a second or two?
Pretty much instantaneous. Certainly not enough time for the affected person to "commit suicide" like you suggested.

When the Jinchuuriki dies the beast is revived but it takes some considerable amount of time and exactly Kurama would not want this to happen now that he and Naruto are besties.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much instantaneous. Certainly not enough time for the affected person to "commit suicide" like you suggested.

When the Jinchuuriki dies the beast is revived but it takes some considerable amount of time and exactly Kurama would not want this to happen now that he and Naruto are besties.
How long does it take a shinobi to shuriken their neck?

choft

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, why are people comparing Tsukyomi and other genjutsus to KA? KA is superior to all other genjutsus. I mean, it's so OP that Kishi decided to nerf it by giving it a 10 year cooldown. Hell it was even able to get Itachi out of the impure world resurrection technique. Truth is, we don't know if KA will work on Jinchurikis or not. NO ONE has any proof whether KA works on jinchurikis or not.

I have to admit, Shisui is pretty OP in a 1v1 versus battle. In Naruto reality though, because KA has a 10 year cooldown, Shisui can hardly rely on it.

Son of God

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, why are people comparing Tsukyomi and other genjutsus to KA? KA is superior to all other genjutsus. I mean, it's so OP that Kishi decided to nerf it by giving it a 10 year cooldown. Hell it was even able to get Itachi out of the impure world resurrection technique. Truth is, we don't know if KA will work on Jinchurikis or not. NO ONE has any proof whether KA works on jinchurikis or not.

I have to admit, Shisui is pretty OP in a 1v1 versus battle. In Naruto reality though, because KA has a 10 year cooldown, Shisui can hardly rely on it.
Someone mentioned earlier it may not be a 10 yr CD for Shisui himself. Is there a manga page for this info?

Status
Not open for further replies.