Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:

- Custom: Help Fortify the Defences of someone else (3)
- Custom: Capture a small group of Zombies for future use (3)

Summary: With the awakening of the Undead, more plans have circled around the head of Sado. Lena after being told of these plans wants to find a way to contribute and prepare against the future wrath of Takauji. She has an idea to help fortify the defences of her home, but also thinks that another course of action may be warranted.

Coming From :

Lena flying upon Songbird flies through the landmark she regards as her home, it was hard to miss a massive change to it when she saw Sado hard at work creating the wall. Songbird flew down and landed on the wall, it flicked it's head towards Sado then tilted it - letting out a caw from between it's beak. Lena got off the bird and examined the new wall that had been created, she had some ideas already - but again like she had mentioned about the previous wall. It'd be a good idea if it was manned.

"Creating tunnels is a good idea, I think I also have another way we can drop the undead into Takauji's vicinity to cause a stir. I can use Songbird to transport a few as a distraction, that way our tunnel will have more of an impact when they are already too busy dealing with the ones I've dropped into the town."

Lena pondered the thought, her hand cupping her chin. She'd still have to figure it out.

Sado heard her and thinking about it, it was a good plan. To drop them from the sky, his only thought was how many could the creature carry safely. If there was another way to transport them, beyond just the tunnel, it could cause more panic. To drop them from the sky could be a fantastic idea and he was surprised that Lena had thought it up. He believed her passive and peaceful, but this plan. This plan rivaled Vegeta and his own.
Another thing that Sado noticed was how frail the undead were they were weak creatures decaying and brittle. They would have to be dropped from low enough to be seen. Anything above fifteen or twenty meters ran the risk of them dying-... not dying. It ran the risk of them splattering apart and breaking into pieces on impact. They would need to find a way to transport a lot of them, and somehow soften their landing.
Wait, maybe he had something for this. Sado remained silent for a few moments. It was obvious he thought it was a good idea and due to that, it sat in his mind for a while. He seemed to be taking his time trying to pick out how to help make the plan work. Then he remembered something about his own creation.

I think it's a good idea. I was merely wondering how Songbird would carry them safely. Though I think I may have an idea for that. I can make a net with my own element. Oobleck. If we find a large horde, I can turn the ground below them into oobleck with a technique I have. Then, I can immediately take hold of that source and cause it to rise upward forming a lattice holding the undead together like a giant sack. I'd just need your help in capturing and distracting them long enough for me to pull off the two techniques. If your summon, if Songbird can carry that net I could allow it to keep it's solid properties until he drops it. I would need to time it well, but I could even deal with the problems that arise from the collision with the ground by releasing the oobleck at the right time, and then quickly making it solid again I should be able to negate all of the force placed upon the undead. Sort of like a safety net-.... ehhh-... ehhhh-... It must have went over your heads.

Sado grinned slightly as he said, "like a safety net." He was making a pun. A terrible one at that but he thought it might get a laugh. Salazzle however, was quick to cut in and point out the pun and how it wasn't funny. Her words were meant to sting but they seemed to bounce off of Sado like they meant nothing.
Sado was quick to bounce back from a bad joke or a bad pun and he never regretted saying them. It was due to his immaturity. Sado couldn't help but laugh once at his own joke if no one else was going to.

Sweetie. Puns are the lowest form of comedy. Don't do that. Shame on you.

Sado replied to Lena ignoring Salazzle's critisim.

So what do you think? How many could Songbird carry if I provided it a net?

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena felt a sort of warmth in her chest when Sado agreed that her plan was a good idea, feeling that she was contributing and actually becoming apart of this. It helped with her current condition to feel like she was beginning to belong; she had a good idea of how to round up the zombies, it would be quite funny to watch but she also needed to help fortify the wall since Sado and Lena were going to be doing a lot of leaving. Sado tried to hit Lena with a funny joke, she looked at him with a straight face, not blinking - Salazzle spoke out before Lena said something.

"...aww Salazzle don't be so mean."

Lena then looked back at Songbird, thinking for a moment. The bird looked back at her with a tilted head and then cocked it to the other side. He then let out a tweet.

"He says he can carry around twenty... Mind if I have a chat with someone?"

Lena then bit her left thumb and drew blood before swiping it on her shoulder tattoo, performing a couple of hand seals and slamming her hands on the ground. Nothing really happened at the moment, she rose to a stand and looked off the edge of the wall like she was waiting for something to arrive from the distance. The ground shook for a moment. Then a giant, long, monstrous flesh worm rose from the base of the wall all the way to the top, it's shell of a head looked down at them both with a large rumbling growl.

"Lena... You Bitch... You got my precious Jinx and Viola killed."

Lena looked down at the ground for a moment, Moyashi always tried to make her feel like shit. Bringing up her previous companions was something she didn't want to be reminded of, but knew the consequences of summoning him.

"I suppose you want two more Zombies."

Lena nodded, "I also need you to gather some undead walking corpses too."

"Hm!?"

This caught Moyashi's attention, she knew it would, he was a scientist after all. And something so mystical and strange would be something he'd want to study and turn into a new weapon for the contract. The large underground worm's giant shell head gets closer and closer until he was only a couple of feet away from Lena.

"I'm Listening."

"The dead rose at Chungsu and have now spread across the world from unknown origins, we want to gather a small group of them for our own use, about twenty or so - was going to ask if you can quickly gather some. Also you could just collect a few extra just to keep for yourself."

"HMPH! Too Lazy to gather them yourself?"

"This benefits us both."

"I'll run your errand." Moyashi looks towards Sado, "Who is your interesting friend and his pet?"

(Kuchiyose : Moyashi, Kokoro no Haka) - Summoning : Sprout, The Grave Mind
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description:
The user will wipe blood against their blade and will stab it into the ground, though it can also be summoned by wiping blood on the Barnacle Tattoo and a couple of hand seals being made to finish. From the earth a Thoracica Goose-type barnacle will be summoned, it's hard shell of a head will smash through the earth From Below and it's long stalk will boost it higher into the air like a long neck. The Grave Mind can be summoned under their target and will snap it up from underneath on the initial summon, this can chop the opponent in half cleanly or crush them within the mouth to be digested. Moyashi's huge neck stretches all throughout the earth all up to Mid-Range around the user when initially summoned. Moyashi can retract it's head back into the Earth at any time after summoning and travel through it, popping out again wherever it likes. Swamp of the Underworld is Ineffective against a Summon of this Size, though will stop him from being able to move through the earth if created.

Grave Mind has Rhizocephelia Type Barnacles living all over his body, though they have become a part of him - they respond to him mentally and so the user can also do this when Grave Mind is on the Field. The Rhizocephlia Parasites Capable taking control of part of Moyashi's flesh which seperates from him, they dig through the ground and appear from it. Up to Four flesh beings also known as "Kōzui" totalling A-Rank can be created at the cost of 1/3 of the user's moves. The Kōzui have a Humanoid form and they are the size of the average human - If only one flesh monster is created it can be four times that size, looking like a Mountain Troll. The Flesh beings can be spawned with Weapons made of Calcite shell, which are freeform. Through the Kōzui the user can use Legs of the Thoracica and Body of the Thoracica, the Kōzui also Wield Gadget Barnacles.

The Gravemind's Flesh can take up to large scaled A-Rank damage before he is de-summoned, for example a smaller scale fireball wouldn't do much as the Gravemind is very large. Moyashi adapted to his Parasites and will heal overtime if not enough damage is done to him within a turn, each turn he remains undamaged the next will take a full A-Rank to defeat him. The Shell that cover's Moyashi's head has an A-Rank defence Against Elements before his flesh is revealed, the shell can't be regenerated.

- Moyashi is very large in thickness, being an easy 5 meter in diameter.
- Kōzui costs one of the three moves and up to four can be made Power is split between them as explained
- A Single Kōzui can be summoned as a "Generic Summon" through the ordinary summoning Technique and will follow the same rules as that technique rather than this
- Must know the Barnacle Contract
- Can only be summoned Once
- Lasts for Four Turns

1600 -40 = 1560

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Salazzle felt disrespected by being called Sado's 'pet' in her mind she was so much more than that. She was an ally, one Sado relied upon heavily now. She was with him at all times defending him and his interests, including his alliances and had even spoken to and helped Lena. This creature rubbed her the wrong way from the getgo with its demeaning tone. Salazzle was a proud, vain creature so being called a pet, when she held so much sway over other Salamander-... frankly it pissed her off.
However, she wasn't the type to reply in anger or in a loud exclamation. She was the type to toss out a small jab and move on. One that she believed would fester and slowly enrage this thing, that thought itself better than her. She didn't direct it toward the creature either instead speaking to Lena. Are you sure this parasite, will be up to the task of collecting these undead creatures for us? I'm sure you'd be better suited without the leech.
This response from Salazzle, it was surprising to Sado. He had never seen her become drawn into an insult like that. She was usually the one dishing them out to him in the middle of combat. To hear her voice shift from the playful joking tone she had used, to a serious one that denoted such derision. Sado lifted his left hand up to signal Salazzle to bring it in. He knew she felt disrespected by being called a pet, but now wasn't the time for that kind of reaction.

So Lena, what is the first step of your plan?

And do you think it'd be best to make multiple air-drops?

Sado didn't answer the creature's question and didn't acknowledge it. This was to show Salzzle that he was on her side. He spoke directly to Lena when he asked her about the plan. If Lena wanted to fill in the blanks of who they were for the creature he was fine with that but he didn't like others insulting or disrespecting his allies be they salamander, human or any other creature Sado believed it wise to ally with. This was the reason Sado signaled Salazzle to stop the disrespectful attitude. This creature was an ally of Lena's meaning it was their ally by-proxy.
Salazzle was more of an advisor in his opinion than just a summoning creature. She explained things to him that as being a man, and a violent one at that he wouldn't understand. He wouldn't keep her at his side if he thought of her as a pet. Sado waited on Lena to reply and to speak. They needed to build another wall to the east cutting off Shinramoto from the eastern landmark so that Takauji couldn't pincer them from the sea and land.
At least that was what he was thinking at that very moment. He seemed more focused on the plan than on the back and forth between the two creatures. Then they needed to gather up the undead to air-drop them upon the main capital and the satellite landmarks. He wanted to get an understanding of what Lena intended to do so he could better help her.​

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Vegan and Boit continue tunneling along 25 meters below the surface, this tunnel was about mid range in width and height. Swinging his fiery golden sword around to keep the herds attention, the continue moving..

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

LLM

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

An unearthly laugh bellowed from the monster's large mouth, it leaned closer to Sado and Salazzle before it began to speak.

"I know what I am Lizard, the fact you don't will be your end."

Moyashi's large head rose back up high, towering over them all before nodding - it's large flesh like body retracted back down into the ground and his head had no choice but to follow until he was completely under the ground leaving nothing more than a large hole at the bottom of the large wall. Lena waited until he was gone, just standing there in silence.

"C*nt."

She flicked her head towards her two allies and smirked,

"Sorry about him. He's still pissed off his Coup D'etat went terribly. And I'm sure I would've been fine collecting the undead, I just needed to get the fact I need summoning companions out of the way...thought this was a good trade."

Lena looked at the rings on her hand, the same ones she used to summon Viola and Jinx. She'd probably have to wait till after he collected the undead before she got new ones with new barnacle summons.

"I think Multiple Air Drops will work, I'll get Songbird to drop some Undead off too."

With that the Bird caws and begins flying off into the sky. She thought for a moment, they were gonna need a cage to store all the monsters they collected. Or a couple of cages. Lena jumps off the edge of the wall. She performs the Snake hand seal as she falls and then hits the ground, manipulating the earth it rises up and over before doesn't completely close at the top, leaving an opening for the Zombie to be place into the new dome like structure. She did this two more times, creating 3 domes side by side with a hole in the top.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor x3
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Lena then rummaged into her Ninja pouch and took out a small barnacle shell, she focus chakra into it - a large amount before throwing it towards the domes she created and as it hit the ground a large poof of smoke erupted. The barnacle had been summoned with tons more around it, forming a body a community of barnacles that worked together as a team to form this creation. It looked very similar to an armoured soldier with a large spear, a similar height to other humans.

"You're the leader, I'm going to summon you more men and your job is to command them and to keep the monsters that we collect in these domes here until we have use for them. After that you are to man this large wall behind me and defend it with your lives, if you need to send me a message you can, create a bird and send it to me."

Lena then takes out a few more Barnacle shells and throws them towards the dome under the first barnacles soldier she created. four more are created and take the form similar to the first but without horns on their head, the leader being horned. With these soldiers now in play they could easily keep the undead they capture at bay and they also made good men to protect and fortify the wall on their own.

(Fujitsuboātsu: Chikara no Sai Kouchiku) Barnacle Arts: Power Reconstruct x5
Type: Suplementary
Range: Short -Long
Description: Power Reconstruct is a specialized technique known to the Barnacles who are considered “communities” among the contract much like Oregon and Arbiter. Due to how their bodies are structured, they are capable of using the innate ability they possess in order to reshape themselves into new forms. Through the manipulation of the tendrils that keeps them together and adjusting of the position of the barnacles they can attain new forms such Oregon changing into the form of a dragon or wolf as opposed to his normal state, allowing for more unique variety and twist among them. They cannot grow taller than they already are though can become shorter in height if needed, while retaining all their original abilities. One unique application of this technique can also be applied if in the instance of a single Acorn Barnacle is existing on the field, through which the user can summon a mass amount of barnacles together allowing for the single barnacle to join together in order to form a new community of barnacle capable of roaming around the battlefield in order to assist the summoner while retaining the ability to use Barnacle Arts much like other like other communities, while the single acorn barnacle acts as the “brain” of the community. This technique can only be used by Barnacles who are considered “communities” while creating new communities can only be done once per turn.

Eventually Songbird returned with some undead within it's talons, two in one and one in the other he drops them into the dome prisons. They looked very uncomfortable and made a loud groaning sound as they were dropped into the hole. Songbird flew off again to gather more, which he did returning half an hour later to drop a couple more off. It was also at around this time the ground began to rumble and out from it the large worm Moyashi erupted, he quickly figured out what to do upon seeing the earth prisons and leaned over them with his shell head, the two half shells splitting as was where his mouth was he let loose a flurry of undead people from his body into the prisons, they were covered in slime and it was quite entertaining how they just helplessly slid out of his mouth.

Moyashi had collected enough to fill up two prisons already, going around underground and then snatching them up into his mouth from underground in small groups at a time. Lena think she did pretty well using him for this, him being so large and immune to whatever damage they can even try to throw at him. Though since he had collected a fair few, he wasn't going to go out to do it again.

"There, I have a few of my own still inside me to run some experiments on. I'll be going now."

"Wait... Watashi no zonbi"

"Kekkō"

Moyashi leaned down to Lena, she pressed her ring hand against his large shell head and waited a moment before a large burst of energy erupted from the worm, Lena's hair whipped back for a second before resting on her shoulders. She felt the rings on her hand, they felt full again.

"Chiara & Nikola, they are my best creations so far - I made it so they are difficult to bond with, considering how broken you were."

Lena didn't say anything and just looked at her hand. She knew what that meant, they were vicious killing machines - kind of ironic, that she was hoping for them not to be completely devoid of their emotions. But knowing what Moyashi was like with his configurations, they were probably tortured until they became erratic and sadistic, but also scared of their commander. Moyashi retracted back into the ground and disperse to his homeland, taking whatever many undead he had collected for himself with him.

"How about that?" Lena addressed Sado. Songbird flew back with dropping undead off into the third cage, the only one left needing to be filled up. Lena could hear their irritated groans from outside of the domes, the barnacle guards she had created stood by the holes on the top and poked or pushed any zombie back in that tried to climb out.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

An unearthly laugh bellowed from the monster's large mouth, it leaned closer to Sado and Salazzle before it began to speak.

"I know what I am Lizard, the fact you don't will be your end."

Moyashi's large head rose back up high, towering over them all before nodding - it's large flesh like body retracted back down into the ground and his head had no choice but to follow until he was completely under the ground leaving nothing more than a large hole at the bottom of the large wall. Lena waited until he was gone, just standing there in silence.

"C*nt."

She flicked her head towards her two allies and smirked,

"Sorry about him. He's still pissed off his Coup D'etat went terribly. And I'm sure I would've been fine collecting the undead, I just needed to get the fact I need summoning companions out of the way...thought this was a good trade."

Lena looked at the rings on her hand, the same ones she used to summon Viola and Jinx. She'd probably have to wait till after he collected the undead before she got new ones with new barnacle summons.

"I think Multiple Air Drops will work, I'll get Songbird to drop some Undead off too."

With that the Bird caws and begins flying off into the sky. She thought for a moment, they were gonna need a cage to store all the monsters they collected. Or a couple of cages. Lena jumps off the edge of the wall. She performs the Snake hand seal as she falls and then hits the ground, manipulating the earth it rises up and over before doesn't completely close at the top, leaving an opening for the Zombie to be place into the new dome like structure. She did this two more times, creating 3 domes side by side with a hole in the top.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor x3
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Lena then rummaged into her Ninja pouch and took out a small barnacle shell, she focus chakra into it - a large amount before throwing it towards the domes she created and as it hit the ground a large poof of smoke erupted. The barnacle had been summoned with tons more around it, forming a body a community of barnacles that worked together as a team to form this creation. It looked very similar to an armoured soldier with a large spear, a similar height to other humans.

"You're the leader, I'm going to summon you more men and your job is to command them and to keep the monsters that we collect in these domes here until we have use for them. After that you are to man this large wall behind me and defend it with your lives, if you need to send me a message you can, create a bird and send it to me."

Lena then takes out a few more Barnacle shells and throws them towards the dome under the first barnacles soldier she created. four more are created and take the form similar to the first but without horns on their head, the leader being horned. With these soldiers now in play they could easily keep the undead they capture at bay and they also made good men to protect and fortify the wall on their own.

(Fujitsuboātsu: Chikara no Sai Kouchiku) Barnacle Arts: Power Reconstruct x5
Type: Suplementary
Range: Short -Long
Description: Power Reconstruct is a specialized technique known to the Barnacles who are considered “communities” among the contract much like Oregon and Arbiter. Due to how their bodies are structured, they are capable of using the innate ability they possess in order to reshape themselves into new forms. Through the manipulation of the tendrils that keeps them together and adjusting of the position of the barnacles they can attain new forms such Oregon changing into the form of a dragon or wolf as opposed to his normal state, allowing for more unique variety and twist among them. They cannot grow taller than they already are though can become shorter in height if needed, while retaining all their original abilities. One unique application of this technique can also be applied if in the instance of a single Acorn Barnacle is existing on the field, through which the user can summon a mass amount of barnacles together allowing for the single barnacle to join together in order to form a new community of barnacle capable of roaming around the battlefield in order to assist the summoner while retaining the ability to use Barnacle Arts much like other like other communities, while the single acorn barnacle acts as the “brain” of the community. This technique can only be used by Barnacles who are considered “communities” while creating new communities can only be done once per turn.

Eventually Songbird returned with some undead within it's talons, two in one and one in the other he drops them into the dome prisons. They looked very uncomfortable and made a loud groaning sound as they were dropped into the hole. Songbird flew off again to gather more, which he did returning half an hour later to drop a couple more off. It was also at around this time the ground began to rumble and out from it the large worm Moyashi erupted, he quickly figured out what to do upon seeing the earth prisons and leaned over them with his shell head, the two half shells splitting as was where his mouth was he let loose a flurry of undead people from his body into the prisons, they were covered in slime and it was quite entertaining how they just helplessly slid out of his mouth.

Moyashi had collected enough to fill up two prisons already, going around underground and then snatching them up into his mouth from underground in small groups at a time. Lena think she did pretty well using him for this, him being so large and immune to whatever damage they can even try to throw at him. Though since he had collected a fair few, he wasn't going to go out to do it again.

"There, I have a few of my own still inside me to run some experiments on. I'll be going now."

"Wait... Watashi no zonbi"

"Kekkō"

Moyashi leaned down to Lena, she pressed her ring hand against his large shell head and waited a moment before a large burst of energy erupted from the worm, Lena's hair whipped back for a second before resting on her shoulders. She felt the rings on her hand, they felt full again.

"Chiara & Nikola, they are my best creations so far - I made it so they are difficult to bond with, considering how broken you were."

Lena didn't say anything and just looked at her hand. She knew what that meant, they were vicious killing machines - kind of ironic, that she was hoping for them not to be completely devoid of their emotions. But knowing what Moyashi was like with his configurations, they were probably tortured until they became erratic and sadistic, but also scared of their commander. Moyashi retracted back into the ground and disperse to his homeland, taking whatever many undead he had collected for himself with him.

"How about that?" Lena addressed Sado. Songbird flew back with dropping undead off into the third cage, the only one left needing to be filled up. Lena could hear their irritated groans from outside of the domes, the barnacle guards she had created stood by the holes on the top and poked or pushed any zombie back in that tried to climb out.

( Kyuu-tsuki ) - September
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( +50 per turn ) ( -50 per turn to an opponent )
Damage: N/A ( -20 to an opponent's technique )
Description: September is a small orb-like self sustained chakra battery that can be pre-charged with basic chakra, or senjutsu chakra. If charged with basic chakra it will be compatible with any non-hostile shinobi. The battery has two capabilities called charge and drain. Charge allows a shinobi to draw chakra from the battery and drain allows the battery to draw chakra from a shinobi or their techniques. The battery has a max capacity of two hundred chakra.

Charge: While in direct contact with the battery or while it is on their person a shinobi can passively absorb chakra directly from the battery through contact. It can be used while still hidden or in a pouch not needing to be pulled out. It allows the shinobi to draw two hundred chakra from the battery at a rate of fifty per turn allowing for them to regain chakra or to supply exhausted allies with chakra. It can also be used to provided senjutsu chakra instead of chakra at a quicker rate allowing them to gain ten percent of their chakra as senjutsu chakra but can only be done once usually exhausting the battery. When exhausted the battery is still able to use it's drain ability.

Drain: Alternatively if a hostile individual tries to use the battery it will absorb their chakra instead of giving them chakra at a rate of fifty chakra stolen per turn. The wielder of the battery is also able to instigate this process passively by making direct contact with the opponent allowing them to instigate the process stealing fifty chakra per turn where contact is made. Additionally through this draining ability the battery is able to steal ten chakra from a technique causing it to weaken by twenty damage. This is similar to the capabilities of the Scientific Ninja Tool: ( Abusōbu Ude ) - Absorption Arm on a much lower and more basic scale. Where that can absorb entire jutsu this battery can only absorb ten chakra storing it in the battery. This portion of drain will cost a move slot, can only be used once per turn and only twice per battle.

Note: The wielder can only carry a single chakra battery
Note: Must state the ratio of basic chakra to senjutsu chakra that is found in the battery
190 senjutsu chakra
10 basic chakra
Sado pulled upon his custom technology to absob some more senjutsu chakra while in unison speaking.

I could actually try something.

Sado was speaking with a dry tone. He had already moved past everything and directed Salazzle to do the same. He wasn't going to let her continue any further. Looking at the earthen cages Sado performed a single hand seal as a strange substance began to push into the earthen cages surrounding the undead in a sticky liquid that pushed it's way into the confines of the earthen construct leaving no real space for the undead to move. Sado controlled it so that it did no direct damage merely moving into the cage and removing any excess space.
The substance became somewhat viscous and reinforced making it so the undead couldn't move at all bound in place as Sado began to control the substance. He was aiming to lift the cage off of the ground. It lifted into the air slowly as Sado lifted his hand manipulating the substance to move and pull upward. He controlled the substance to have a strong, rigid and solid-like state to it.
This would make it easier to control the undead and let them loose upon the town. By doing this Sado was testing out if it could work and if he could use the substance to carry the undead and their earthen cages. If done properly he could remove a good portion of the responsibility off of Songbird and they could drop multiple groups of undead in unison.

( Ekitai: Baindo ) - Oobleck Release: Bind
Chakra cost: 30 (+5 to make it solid again)
Damage points: 60 (+10 to coated technique)
Description: The user molds a mixture of water chakra and earth chakra forming a mass of Oobleck, or manipulates an already existing source of Oobleck. If creating the source, he must perform the boar hand seal allowing him to form the source of Oobleck into projectiles, nets, waves, tools or weapons. If he's manipulating an already existing source he is able to merely use slight motions of the hands to form sources into the above mentioned items.
As he manipulates the Oobleck he coats it in chakra giving it shape and making it retain a form until the user decides to release the chakra coating at that point the Oobleck loses it's solid properties covering the opponent in a thick gooey liquid that can impede movement making the opponent slowed due to the excess weight of the Oobleck as well as it's sticky properties. This will half the opponent's speed as long as the oobleck remains on the opponent. The user can also manipulate the Oobleck to constrict the opponent hardening it to a point that it can hold a person in place indefinitely unless defended adequately. This is done by calling upon the chakra inside the oobleck causing it to increase the viscosity of the substance to the point where it's a solid by creating an internal force that acts upon the oobleck. The aforementioned process is the same one that keeps the oobleck solid until impact. If the opponent tries to struggle against the oobleck that force is enough to activate the properties of oobleck without the need of chakra manipulation.
The user is also able to coat objects, constructs, other techniques, and weapons in a thick layer of oobleck or feed oobleck itself into the molding and mixture of the technique itself. This layer holds all of the properties of oobleck and makes hits dealt with the coated object, construct, technique or weapon stronger, and more devastating. This is exactly like the (Ekitai: Yoroi) Oobleck Release: Armor technique but instead of creating an armor for the user it is created for one of aforementioned things. When solid, liquid, or semisolid techniques are coated with a layer of oobleck they stand up to force, stress and elements oobleck is strong to as if the coated technique is strong to the opposing technique. However this is true for the opposite as well, if this technique is used to reinforce a technique and oobleck is weak to the element it is clashing with it even if the technique this was used on is strong to it, it will be considered weak to said technique.
Weapons, objects and constructs coated in oobleck become larger with a visible oobleck enlargement such as a kunai being completely enshrouded with oobleck, while techniques only change color slightly to a dull brown and become physically larger in size.
Notes:
The user can only form four constructs with a use of the jutsu But the power will be devided evenly between the constructs
The reinforcing ability will require the use of the hand signal and happens in the same timeframe as the technique it's modifying
The reinforcing ability can be used on oobleck jutsu without the seal, as the user is just pumping more oobleck into the technique to make it larger, and stronger. This also has the added benefit of increasing the rank of the oobleck technique as it becomes a quick combo. This does not work on S rank or Forbidden techniques.
The reinforcing ability can only be used three times per battle
When he had an opening he formed two large fleshy wings on his back and continued causing the cage to rise into the air. Flapping his wings he was able to raise himself and Salazzle into the air controlling the oobleck to move upward as he himself lifted into the air. The cage he picked up had roughly twenty undead in it and he already had an idea of how to drop them.
Due to the oobleck, he could drop them from much higher than he had previously planned. The oobleck would provide a cushion for the creatures absorbing the kinetic energy of being dropped hard upon the ground. The earthen cage should shatter upon impact leaving the oobleck to remain solid momentarily and then spill out like a wave when Sado released it completely.
This should allow the undead to survive a massive drop at least that was his plan. Sado began to fly forward toward Iwabiro with the aim to drop these undead creatures upon that land. He flew high up into the air about one-hundred or more meters high as he began to move forward.

(Senninka: Tsuyoi Uyoku of Illidan) - Sage Transformation: The Mighty Wings of Illidan
Range: Short-Mid (when used to attack)
Chakra: 30 (+10 to sustain per turn)
Damage: 60 (when used to attack)
Description: A member of Jugo's clan uses their Sage Transformation ability to form two fleshy bat-like wings on his back. These wings can sustain flight and can be sustained for an entire battle as long as he remains conscious. The wings can be used to attack the opponent directly using sharp hook like growths from their tips, these hooks are claw-like in nature. Like most of the Jugo clan's jutsu these can be sustained as long as he has enough chakra to do so. The user can create boosters on their back once per battle that last for three turns. The boosters can be used to avoid incoming techniques by quickly changing the user's trajectory and moving them out of the way just like the Jet Booster Jump technique. This can only be done thrice per battle and counts as a move each time but can be done in the same timeframe as another technique. The user flies at their current running speed.

Note: Can only be used thrice.
Note: The boosters can only be maintained for three turns and created once, the wings can be sustained indefinitely.
Note: Courtesy of Howard

Senjutsu:

186 - 20 ( Sage Mode / Missed Turns ) 166
166 + 190 ( September ) = 356
356 - 30 ( Bind ) = 326
326 - 30 ( Wings of Illidan ) = 296
296 - 10 ( Sage Mode / Maintain ) = 286
I thought we agreed we weren't doing this anymore!?

Salazzle was clinging to his head for dear life as she squealed out.

I didn't agree to anything.

Sado said with a direct tone.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena watched as Sado used his strange "Oobleck" substance to create makeshift Zombie Capsule bomb things, they were starting to create something together quite nicely that worked well. It nullified the height problem, using the rock as impact. Lena commanded her Barnacle Soldiers to leave the domes to them from now on, though they'd have to leave one behind as a cautious backup.

Songbird flies down and lands on the top of the dome prison, taking grip of the Oobleck that was inside the hole left open at the top. Lena stood on the top of the same dome and place her hand against the surface of the rock, relieving the weight of the earth by a large amount, making it weight almost nothing. Songbird's wings spread out and lifted them into the air, the dome prison being lifted off the ground by the Oobleck in Songbird's talons.

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Ultra Light-Weight Rock Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (-40 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The technique can decrease the weight of the target to virtually zero but the bigger the target, the more time is needed.
Note: The weight change lasts 2 turns or until countered.

Lena called down to the new Guards of the wall,

"Keep an eye out for more undead, if you can capture them in the final dome do it, if it's too risky slay them before they shamble by. And anyone you don't know about, send me a message."

The Soldiers stood in a line and then saluted, they turned and then made their way up the side of the wall to get to the top. Lena could leave them to keep an eye on the wall for however long she wanted, and so they'd do just that acting as the perfect soldiers with no need to rest.

Songbird flew off as well, following behind Sado as they made their way further into the Tea Peninsula and out of Shinramoto.

Leaving Landmark

Chakra
1425 -40

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salazzle vanishes in a puff of smoke. Seems she was summoned elsewhere.

ELM from LM ( ) | LLM to LM ( ) via summoning
- Custom: redirect the doubt in their hearts on someone or something else(2)

Summary: With Lena now bringing citizens from Degarashi Port into Shinramoto to take refuge from the undead horde that had attacked their city. She would now have to convince the soldiers she had also brought with her to behave, and to wipe away the negative mindsets they had about Shinramoto and fill them with doubt about Takauji instead. Hopefully word would spread.

Coming from

With Salazzle dispersing into a puff of smoke right above Lena, she would now be left to the rest of this task alone. She had no idea who would be in Mori waiting for her, she knew that Zeri, Juliana and Alicia were there and that Zeri was probably sorting out with Topaz what they are going to do with their new bandit friends from Chungsu. It was going to be a bit shock when Lena turns up with a whole herd of civilians from Degarashan. She would have to now talk to these people before going further into her lands, she has Songbird fly down and land on a large rock, with her upon the bird taking a high perch over everyone - establishing her control. The crowd of people began to catch up with itself, the trailing people eventually forming a large group of citizens that spread out in front of the rock looking up at her upon the bird. Lena was confident, scanning over their faces, they were afraid, distressed, away from their homes. The stage was set.

"I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when our courage fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship."

Lena was loud, but she did not shout - her words were carried by the winds of Shinramoto's fields. Carried by the souls of those lost in these lands and the pain she felt. Lena's hair whipped, Songbird's head lowered so that she was more visible.

"But it is not this day."

"We are a people lost in this dark world, who should work together. We cannot continue to look up to people who make false promises; we must reach for the mountains ourselves, we must become independent. That is how we grow strong, but because you have grown to be able to look after yourselves does not mean you should forsake others; it means you can help them - not with the words you speak, but with action. Did you see Takauji Ashikaga move to action? No. Just the men that are now dead or still suffering in that Port. But they did not speak false promises, they just followed them - like you."

Lena looked at their faces. Some people nodded, some looked down sad.

"Let me tell you that Takauji DID go to action, but not for your people. For himself. He tried taking these lands you have stepped foot in, these lands that have opened their hearts and homes for you. So what does that say hm? Ashikaga focused on bringing death and destruction to our lands, lands that wanted to just live peacefully and when it comes to his own? He does nothing, for he wants more and more so he takes from others and doesn't even look after what he's got. I've seen it."

The soldiers, she saw they looked guilty. They tried not to look at her, but she demanded their attention and their presence. So they uncomfortably looked in her direction.

"You know why your Shogun threatened our lands unprovoked? Because he's scared of the independence people are giving themselves, it parts him further and further away from his goal, his goal to control the lands these people have. And as a people we are strong. We will not give up. Shinramoto has only grown from the bloodshed, the fires have been further fuelled and Takauji Ashikaga will be scorched as he has already been burned. Now as you step into these lands I pray you be respectful and remember are lucky to have a place to go...."

Lena's eyes focused on a city guardsman armed near the front, she didn't need to point - everyone knew her direction just from the body language and aura she emitted. He stood to attention, a little bit of fear, almost like he was about to be executed.

"...Turn in your weapons, you will not proceed with them on your person."

Even though Lena directed this at only one of the City Guardsmen, they all began to move through the crowd to bring their weapons to the front. To place them at her feet and relinquish the idea that they were going to use them in Shinramoto. For that would be sinful. And they knew if they were caught, Lena would relinquish them of their life.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Custom: redirect the doubt in their hearts on someone or something else(2)

Summary: With Lena now bringing citizens from Degarashi Port into Shinramoto to take refuge from the undead horde that had attacked their city. She would now have to convince the soldiers she had also brought with her to behave, and to wipe away the negative mindsets they had about Shinramoto and fill them with doubt about Takauji instead. Hopefully word would spread.

Coming from

With Salazzle dispersing into a puff of smoke right above Lena, she would now be left to the rest of this task alone. She had no idea who would be in Mori waiting for her, she knew that Zeri, Juliana and Alicia were there and that Zeri was probably sorting out with Topaz what they are going to do with their new bandit friends from Chungsu. It was going to be a bit shock when Lena turns up with a whole herd of civilians from Degarashan. She would have to now talk to these people before going further into her lands, she has Songbird fly down and land on a large rock, with her upon the bird taking a high perch over everyone - establishing her control. The crowd of people began to catch up with itself, the trailing people eventually forming a large group of citizens that spread out in front of the rock looking up at her upon the bird. Lena was confident, scanning over their faces, they were afraid, distressed, away from their homes. The stage was set.

"I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when our courage fails, when we sake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship."

Lena was loud, but she did not shout - her words were carried by the winds of Shinramoto's fields. Carried by the souls of those lost in these lands and the pain she felt. Lena's hair whipped, Songbird's head lowered so that she was more visible.

"But it is not this day."

"We are a people lost in this dark world, who should work together. We cannot continue to look up to people who make false promises; we must reach for the mountains ourselves, we must become independent. That is how we grow strong, but because you have grown to be able to look after yourselves does not mean you should forsake others; it means you can help them - not with the words you speak, but with action. Did you see Takauji Ashikaga move to action? No. Just the men that are now dead or still suffering in that Port. But they did not speak false promises, they just followed them - like you."

Lena looked at their faces. Some people nodded, some looked down sad.

"Let me tell you that Takauji DID go to action, but not for your people. For himself. He tried taking these lands you have stepped foot in, these lands that have opened their hearts and homes for you. So what does that say hm? Ashikaga focused on bringing death and destruction to our lands, lands that wanted to just live peacefully and when it comes to his own? He does nothing, for he wants more and more so he takes from others and doesn't even look after what he's got. I've seen it."

The soldiers, she saw they looked guilty. They tried not to look at her, but she demanded their attention and their presence. So they uncomfortably looked in her direction.

"You know why your Shogun threatened our lands unprovoked? Because he's scared of the independence people are giving themselves, it parts him further and further away from his goal, his goal to control the lands these people have. And as a people we are strong. We will not give up. Shinramoto has only grown from the bloodshed, the fires have been further fuelled and Takauji Ashikaga will be scorched as he has already been burned. Now as you step into these lands I pray you be respectful and remember are lucky to have a place to go...."

Lena's eyes focused on a city guardsman armed near the front, she didn't need to point - everyone knew her direction just from the body language and aura she emitted. He stood to attention, a little bit of fear, almost like he was about to be executed.

"...Turn in your weapons, you will not proceed with them on your person."

Even though Lena directed this at only one of the City Guardsmen, they all began to move through the crowd to bring their weapons to the front. To place them at her feet and relinquish the idea that they were going to use them in Shinramoto. For that would be sinful. And they knew if they were caught, Lena would relinquish them of their life.

- Custom: help refugees settle into a new community (3)
- Custom: successfully help a community grow / merge (4)

Summary: With the refugees from Degarashan now arriving into the Village of Mori, it was up to Lena and her people to help them settle into the new village, whilst also making the transition successful and comfortable with no backlash of failure for they could not afford fighting within their own ranks.

They lined up, placing their armour, weapons and any symbols they had resembling that of representing Takauji Ashikaga were place on a pile on top of a scroll. Lena stood beside, watching. It was a long process before they made their way towards Mori, however it was necessary - there couldn't be any uprising within an already broken village. It was just unnecessary, and getting rid of the sigils would place doubt on such material things. Eventually the line is finished and all the items Lena had requested to be given up were on the scroll, which she proceeds to seal away into the large scroll and rolls it back up. With that now dealt with she could take a bit of weight off her shoulders, feelings a little bit relieved even if it was only a tiny bit.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury

Lena slings the Scroll onto Songbird, placing it on top of him just below where she usually sat. Getting back upon the bird she allowed the people to get ready to walk again. They didn't have long now, they could truly rest once they reached the coast. This short break was what it was, short. But they were in the open and needed to be surrounded by some kind of civilisation, less likely to be attacked by shambling, stray groups of undead. Lena takes off into the sky and circles around them as they got up and walked, moving in the direction she now led them in.

She had much to do when she got back, she had been keeping her distance from Shinramoto ever since the battle and had not contributed to whatever had been going on. This could backfire immensely due to the fact she is suddenly bringing in more people without a plan in the world. Lena let out a bit sigh and cursed. She'd have to face everyone now, it didn't really matter - the decision had been made. Lena led them passed the wall Smith had created to fight Takauji's men, a different way that was slightly longer, but at least they didn't have to see that madness at hand or need to wait for a gate to be opened that might not even be manned. Lena preserved her chakra and moved forth until they made it.

Mori sat there on the horizon just over a small hill and it looked busy, there were ships at the dock and people moving around, structures being raised. It looked... bigger? It was strange. Lena flew down to the village and Songbird landed just outside of the village. She wanted a lead over the refugees so she could quickly talk to Zeri, wherever he was. Lena moved quickly in to town, towards the Town Centre and it's hall - which she was responsible for almost wiping from existence, but there it stood; what was left and the scaffolding that had been put in place as it was being built again. Lena noticed the bandits from Chungsu had settled and were put to work fixing up buildings, they were contributing, morale had been raised since she was gone, they were getting along. Lena couldn't help but... smile. She focused again however and tried to find Zeri, word of her being back in the Village would spread quickly.

"Lena!!"

A happy, very recognisable voice reached out to her in a serious mindset and covered it with chocolate... metaphorically. It was a sweet, little girl's voice which Lena instantly flicked her head towards, all she saw was a beaming smile, diving towards her. Lena caught her perfectly into a hug, wrapping her arms around the little girl she crouches down so she got to her level and tightened her grip comfortably for both of them. The hug warmed her hearts and Lena could almost cry from this reunion. She didn't however. Alicia looked at Lena, standing up now with a big grin, she also had paintings on her face and was wearing what looked like half a costume.

"I'm so happy you're back!!"

Lena nodded, if she spoke she'd probably break up. She stood up and patted the young girl's head, looking away from her, looking towards the rest of the village for someone else. Because her eyes were off the little sweetheart Lena felt like she could speak without bursting her facade.

"Where is your father, sweetie?"

"He's busy, always walking around everywhere!"

Lena tutted, how hard was it going to be to find one man in such a small village? She needed him right now, there was much for them to discuss about getting the new people settled here. And then how they can contribute to this new community that they could be apart of, she didn't know how Zeri would take it however.

"Lena?"

There he was, she turned to face where this new voice came from, he was surrounded by people who she slightly recognised from other villages in Shinramoto - Topaz was also with him. Seemed as though he really was busy, though she was important enough to him that he would make time for her. Zeri stepped away from the group he was apart of slowly and approached her, he looked shocked. And he walked all the way over to the threaded woman in the silence and looked up at her, he then smiled and opened his arms up for a hug - she responded and gave him a polite hug before parting.

"Where have you been? We thought you may have gone in guns blazing and died at Degarshi! We've heard some awful things."

She nodded, "I'm fine, though I was there."

"What did you do?!!?" he was stern suddenly

"I...uh...I saved people."

She lied, well partially, if it wasn't for her contribution she wouldn't have known they needed to be saved or even saved at all. However, it was the story he needed to hear for now and one she couldn't bring herself to completely spill her guts about. She grabbed him by the shoulder and let out a sigh,

"We have a lot of preparations to make. I brought a few...uh... quite a damn few refuges from Degarashan to here. It was the right decision, I think."

Zeri was gobsmacked as he looked towards the massive group of people wandering into the village in the distance as Lena had directed his attention towards them. Though he looked back at her, his mouth changed into a big grin and looked back at the people with the same grin, he already had ideas flowing through his mind as they fed in, she could see it on his damn face - the tactician always thinking.

"More people, and Takauji's people at that, this is brilliant."

Zeri clicked his fingers and got some Chungsu Bandits to his call, they would begin rounding up and making sure the new people were all together and not wandering off. He barked out towards them;

"Okay everyone, follow me - we'll sort you out with temporary shelters and place you can all rest!"

He looked back at Lena and gripped her shoulders, squeezing her in delight. He must've been hoping for something like this, though expansion was something he had always wanted. She would have to help him out, after they talked of course. They waited for the Bandits to begin leading the people out of the Town centre towards the coast and near the side of town where new constructions and expansions on the village was being made.

Chakra
1045 -20

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Zeri takes Lena aside as the refugees are dealt with for a moment. He walks her away and begins to talk just amongst them both, she could tell by the tone in his voice that he was excited for something. When he spoke, she noticed that it was just the beginning of his plans and probably wanted her to help him out as usual. Same old Zeri.

"You saved them and got them here to safety? When their 'leader' didn't. This is perfect, if we spread doubt like this he'll lose the support of his people and more of them will come to us. Lena we can become a place for anyone to travel to if it means having a safe haven to go to, we could be a place of hope. I mean look, we've gone through some hardships but damn it, it's what will make use stronger and we'll learn from it."

Zeri said things Lena had said to the refugees, but at least she was being consistent. She was glad he had these ideas, it's what she thought about too. Shinramoto could be huge, not just a neighbour to the once glorious capital. She spoke calmly in response;

"I should help them go settle them in, seems I've become a face... Though..."

Lena looks back towards Alicia who was surrounded by a few other children with their faces painted and costumes on. She had an idea, turning back to Zeri she gives him a nod before letting him go about his business again; walking over to Alicia and her friends.

"Hey sweetie, are these friends you've made?"

"Yes, this is Zeto and this is..."

"How about we make you some more friends, all of you?" Lena didn't interrupt rudely, she just quickly got a word in before Alicia trailed off. She crouched down to their height and addressed all of them at this point. They looked happy to be given the idea that they could make even more friends. They all nodded and or said yes in their childish, out of sync ways.

"Alright then follow me."

Lena stood up and stretched her hand out, Alicia took a hold of it and they walked off through the village. The other children followed behind the threaded woman and her self-proclaimed little sister. She took them to the western edge of the village, just on a higher vantage point they came across a lot of construction materials being set up and also tents, people scattered the grassy areas to make space for each other - Chungsu bandits kept guard and people of the village were helping the refugees settle. Keepin them separate from the Village whilst it was recovering was smart, but also dangerous since it gave them a sense of "we are strangers in this land, outcasts." but it was all they could do for now. It was time for Lena's plan of action to happen to make them feel welcome.

"Okay Alicia, I need you to round up as many kids that will help us out and I'll get ready, take your friends to go find more of their friends ya know?"

"Okay Lena!" Alicia turns around and talks to the other children, "I have an idea where to start, lets go!"

Lena watches as the little shooting star ran back into the village. She let a smile crack on her face, before getting to work herself. She made her way closer to the coast, to the port where crates of resources were stacked. What she as looking for were some large shallow bowls, though she might've had better luck picking these up at the tavern, she find a good alternative; rattan baskets. Hmm there were quite a few, a couple of piles, she took them and laid them out on a table which was usually used for trade the dock, but had been abandoned so that the Village could be focused on reconstruction. She laid each rattan basket out on the table so that she could fill each one separately.

She placed a hand on her chin and thought for a moment, seemed she'd have to do a bit of running around afterall. She ran towards the port where The Gauntlet, Zeri's ship was docked - hopefully still standing. It was, but it was battered, looks like some work had been done to it, but the poor ship had been brutally hit with cannon-fire. She walked upon it's deck and looked around, all of her stuff was here last time she checked unless it had been moved of it, people were usually pretty scared of touching her stuff considering how much she hated it being misplaced. She walked below deck, noticing the holes in the sides of the wooden structure she ignored them for now and stepped over the mess, going towards her bunk she noticed it was basically just her stuff that was left. She began to stifle through them, there were a few scrolls, ink pots and stuff like that - but she wanted to get to her herbs, Lena was almost in her crate before she manage the rummage through everything to get right at the bottom. Typical. It's where her pouches were, she grabbed them and took them into her hands, 3 big satchels full of items.

Now back in front of the table with the bowls, Lena was making up a concoction, a herbal and fruit tea to raise spirits - she had founds some ceramic cups and teapots. Lena placed a big green leaf at the bottom of the basket and then one of the teapots and a group ceramic cups in each one, she boiled each of the teapots on a fire glyph she had placed on a rock - not risking setting the baskets or wooden table alight.

"Ow ow ow." She quickly moved the hot Teapots back onto the baskets.

(Shōkeimoji-Katon : Neko no Ketsui) - Heiroglyphic-Fire Release : Cat's Determination (B-Rank)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 - 40
Damage Points: 40 - 80
Description:
The user creates a Circular Red Glyph using their Fire Chakra on the battlefield; the pattern of the glyph is custom as long as it is circular and has the Kanji for "Kokoro 心" inside it. When created it flashes into view almost like an explosion except this is cosmetic. The Glyph can be created horizontally and vertically on the field and then manipulated to move in a certain direction, it can also be created parallel to the user's palm and thrown like a shuriken acting like a very compressed fire techniques, thin and hot which will cut through matter like a hot knife through butter.

Glyphs can be created in front of a Wind Technique and combined with it, creating the infamous fire and wind combos; For example if combined with the Wind Glyph Cat's Dance it can be thrown through the Fire glyph creating a flaming wind glyph. Though this can be combined with other elements; a glyph can be placed on an earth technique and it can create a flaming golem with almost a molten like skin for example (Can be placed on tools to make them extremely hot and burn/cut through things more easily, the glyph is burned into the metal).

Glyphs can be burned onto a surface leaving an ash residue, on the command of the user it will explode and can be used to propel things along or send something flying; the explosion is controlled; For example if planted on the side of some earth or an earth technique it can suddenly speed it up and be shot in a different direction - can be planted on the soles of ones shoes (Fire wouldn't burn through) the ash residue would explode and send the user flying. Basically creating a redirection for solid creations. Trip mines can be created, when the ash is come into close contact it will ignite and explode in a fiery malestrom depending on the size of the glyph + 2 meters.

- S-Rank can only be used Twice with a three turn cooldown and no Fire Techniques of A-rank or higher in the same turn.
- A-Rank version can only be used four times with a two turn cooldown
- Only One Glyph can be created with one use of this
- Glyphs created last four turns on the field
- Must be Taught by LonelyAssassin
-The glyph can only be created/materialized within short-range of the user unless it's made from the ground

With her Tea created perfectly, it would bring a little bit of joy to anyone drinking it as that is how she intended it's creation. The herbs leaving them feeling refreshed, relaxed and healed whilst the fruit twist was there to supplement taste and increase dopamine levels, spreading some form of happiness at least. Lena had put pieces of bread in the basket as well as candies for children, cheeses and grapes. Whatever she could find that could be snacked on and enjoyed, each basket was now full with tea and food.

"Lena!!"

Right on time. She turned and saw Alicia, but not just Alicia - she had rounded up a bunch of kids and teens who were willing to help out. This was a better turnout than she expected, seemed the little sister she loved was going to grow up to be a woman of action. A Leader and warrior like her father and mother respectively.

"We're ready to help where we can!"

Lena nodded and her face of awe changed to a more soft expression, "Okay boys and girls, we've got a few people here now who have had to abandon their homes. Like how we almost had to, but they weren't as lucky as us. You understand right? We have to make them feel welcome and bring them in, if we work together we can stop this happening again! Now if you'd all be great and took one of these baskets each to spread the some joy and help, go around smiling and offering food and Tea, you guys can do that right?"

The kids all nodded and then lined up, they were filled with conviction, seeing all the adults pool together to fix up the village was starting to inspire them to want to help to. And this was the way kids could without getting hurt during construction, spreading their happiness and raising morale. Lena handed each one a basket as they lined up, this left her with a couple left, which she took both of into her hands and then led the kids over to the refugees.

Chakra

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tents and fires and other things had been set up for the Refugees of Degarashan, they were all trying to get what they could together to create a suitable area of rest for themselves. There was the odd person of Shinramoto walking around to give out supplies from the back of a cart, most were busy with the reconstruction of the village, there were Chungsu Bandits around the perimeter watching the refugees but doing no real thing to help. Lena didn't want a divide, she wanted a positive coagulation to happen with these people. She turned to face the kids once again, she held a welcome basket as she had dubbed it in each hands and they all had one.

"Lets split up to cover more ground, don't be afraid. They're even more so."

Lena went directly through the middle as the kids began to wander off and mix with the crowd from various directions. Lena had Alicia nearby, keeping an eye on her was a passive habit she couldn't help but remember. Though they had some distance between each other to cover more ground. Lena noticed someone she recognised and went over to them first, the Mother and her Child that she had saved first back in Degarashi Port. She placed one of the Baskets down on a pile of cloth and then offered them a cup of Tea and some bites to eat.

"Here, take some."

The mother looked up at Lena, a thankful look in her eyes - her child in her arms reached out for some of the candies that Lena had offered for selection. The mother cupped the hot tea in her hands and blew on it before drinking it, upon the liquid touching her lips she closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief. Lena smiled, her Tea was welcomed with warm reception - the child tried some too and liked it just the same before shoving a candy in her mouth. Lena got up and nodded, she was about to leave to go and help others before her hand was grabbed. She was shocked, no one had willingly just grabbed her hand or even thought twice about touching someone who looked like a monster. Lena looked back down at them with her expression still quite shocked, not used to this feeling.

"Thank you."

"Uh..." There was a frog in her throat and it was tough to get words out, she nodded before being bombarded with a hug from the child. It was strange, this wasn't Alicia, this was new. Lena patted the child on the head with her free hand and smiled, almost welling up again.

"It's my pleasure & duty.... would you like to help me too?"

She addressed the child, who pulled away from the hug and looked up at Lena - nodding her head. She replied by crouching down to pick up the other basket with her spare hand and pass it over to the child, it'd be a lot easier if she just stuck to carrying one and also the fact that it was a child of their own people helping out as well would show that the two were willing to work together. The child took the basket into her hands and smiled happily, running off quite quickly to go an help others. Learn from your heroes? Lena didn't think she was a hero.

"She's always been a helper."

"She'll be great."

Lena smiled at the mother who nodded in response, she moved on from there to the next group of people who had not been seen to yet. She knelt down before them and offered the goodies from her basket to them, a group of older men and women this was, though there was a younger lad who had a wounded knee with them too she noticed. Lena looked at him, passed over a cup of tea.

"How is it?"

An older man piped up beside him, "It's bothered him greatly on the journey here, my grandson was very brave - we think it's might be infected."

"It is. How'd it happen?"

"He saved us from our district, if he didn't get us out of there we'd be dead. A sharp rock fell on his leg when the airdrops fell upon us."

A sharp pain of guilt shot through Lena's certain hearts, she could see he was in great agony, the bandage work was definitely rushed and shoddy. Them being against the clock, it made sense. She wondered if she still had time to save the leg without using Mystic Palm. Lena but the Basket down and sat in front of the young lad who was sat upon a stool. She took his foot into her lap and tore the bandages from around his shin. It had been a while since she did some medical treatment without the use of ninjutsu, but it would be good practice to keep up. Lena took out a satchel of herbs and also a satchel of tools and began to go to work - creating an ailment of disinfectant from the items she had.

"This is going to hurt. A lot."

She poured a small vial of clear liquid upon the wound and the boy gritted his teeth as he let a loud groan of pain. She then pressed the green leaves and herbs against and into the wound. The older men & women watched with mouths open as this woman that looked like a monster brought to life was helping heal this young lad. Her hands worked like magic to treat the wound without even needing to utilise ninjutsu. Lena cleaned up the infection and ejected the puss from his body, she eventually placed a sterilised piece of cotton upon the wound and then wrapped it with a bandage.

"There, you should be as good as new in a few days."

"It feels better already."

"Ha. You're too kind, but I wouldn't put pressure on it for at least 24 hours."

The boy did talk then, it must've hurt a lot - and to have been walking on it all the way here. No wonder he was in agony. She wondered if other's were being overlooked for treatment by their own people, she may have to sort this out too. She was smiling for now though, being complimented for her work by the older men & women and the look of relief on the boy's face gave her something to feel happy about. Warmth was a strange feeling she had been feeling a lot lately even amidst the suffering, probably why it was more prominent now than before. As she bandaged the boy she looked out in the distance, seeing Alicia grinning amongst a group of people as she offered people items from her welcome basket, she was met with happy faces back and pats on her head. Her plan was working, the kids were bring joy and healing and so was she. A Monster could feel too, she was starting to ignore that feeling about herself now. How could she be a monster? Lena looked around, similar scenarios where the kids were offering tea and food were being reflected again. All positive, it was a ray of sunshine in these people dark clouds.

After helping the boy and this group of elderly, Lena moved on again giving them a happy nod. It not only made these people feel better, but Lena was starting to feel it too - for herself especially. High morale was important.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Meet with a major faction representative (4)
- Deal with a traumatic event from your past (3)

Summary: A surprise guest has turned up at Shinramoto whilst Lena has been away, it was the perfect opportunity for her to talk about their alignments again and their past run in with one another. Lena also felt like she needed to talk to someone, not part of her usual circle - the guilt was starting to get to her about what she had done and how she was pretending.

Lena was mostly done mingling with the refugees, she had returned to put her basket back - but instead she ran in to Zeri. He had come to find her after hearing of some of the kids helping the refugees, he was beaming and she showed him the basket in her hands. He nodded and began to speak;

"Of course. You never fail to surprise me Lena."

"Well, I had to do something useful."

"You do plenty, you don't give yourself enough credit." He then made an expression like he had only just realised something, "Oh - that reminds me, someone in a Galleon turned up looking for you a few days ago."

"What do you mean?"

"Said she was from Jinshui, knows you quite well apparently?"

"WHERE!?" Lena didn't shout, but her voice was raised.

"Oh she was out past the outskirts of town, helping with expansion structures to the southwest."

Lena ran quickly in the direction Zeri had pointed, she knew exactly who it was and needed to make sure they weren't up to something stupid. Though she had been here for a couple of days. Lena didn't know if she was excited or terrified, a mixture of both but she kept the excitement hidden deep within her. She heard Zeri still talking in the distance, but she was already gone.

"I didn't know you made friends elsewhe..."

His voice faded away as she got further and further away. She ran towards the new wooden buildings and area of the village that wasn't there before. A new district. There were people in armour she recognised and gear walking around, soldiers from Jinsui - it must've been true, but why did she come to Shinramoto? To see what it was like? Lots of thoughts swirled around in her head. Lena stopped in the middle of a freshly cobbled road and saw a familiar woman, crouching down with her hands on the ground - the rumbling of activity as wood as being created fresh from the earth. The woman let out a sigh and stood up, wiping sweat from her forehead - she was wearing a tight leather outfit. It looked good. She twisted her head in Lena's direction and returned the look, before making a smug smirk expression and approached her.

"Oh so where have you been?"

"Uh... Wha..."

"I almost left and forgot about you until that man Zeri spoke to me."

"W-What are you doing here!?!"

"Oh hush now Lena, I came to check out your place of course. And I wanted to see you again. I've been helping out."

"You can use Mokuton?"

"Oh yes, want to go a couple of rounds?"

Angela's voice became more seductive when she mentioned going a couple of rounds. Lena blushed, knowing her true intentions and waved her off, she was clearly flustered. It was pretty strange that Lena would be so visibly and openly flustered with this woman who had her wrapped around her finger.

"Angela..."

"We need to talk Lena. Lets go back to my Ship. I need to recover my Chakra anyway."

Angela took the lead, walking back into the Village of Mori - a confident strut, the leather outfit was beautifully crafted to fit and present her body movements perfectly. Lena followed behind, lots of thoughts swirling through her mind again. Because she was pretty good at performing in front of people she didn't know, the first time she met Angela she showed an almost wall of emotions and body language in the presence of her. But now after that first meeting, Lena knew how she worked - she could see through those walls and trying to take into account the things Salazzle mentioned before about her being a charmer; using her body and words to twist things in her favour ( ).

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena needed to say something before they got to the ship and deal with it somewhere where she wasn't isolated. She didn't want a repeat of Jinshui all over again, so she focused and rummaged through the mess in her brain and found a point that she should bring up. Talk about the potential alliance with this faction, and her stance on Takauji Ashikaga.

"Angela, I..."

Lena walked quicker to catch up, extending her hand slightly - though as nonchalant as Angela was walking ahead. She was paying attention. She took Lena's hand in hers as though they were a lovey dovey couple walking together in the street, though it was cut short when Lena pulled her hand up away from the romantic gesture, her hand beside her face in a karate chop motion.

"...Stop it!"

"Oh why? You embarrassed to be holding hands with your Girlfriend in public?"

"You're not my girlfriend."

"Why not? I'm the closest thing you're ever going to have to one."

"Uhm... EXCUSE ME??"

Angela stops in her tracks, her foot stomping on the ground as she spins gracefully on the pivot. She leans forward, obviously to accentuate her cleavage towards Lena. She wasn't falling for this, using her body language once again to try and muddle up Lena's mind! I'll be damned if I let this get to me again!!!

"Oh you're telling me you don't want this?"

EXCRUCIATINGLY. Lena screamed out inside her head so no one but herself could hear and feel her anguish.

"And what? You want this do you? YOU. Want. THIS?" Lena gestured to Angela and then to herself through gritted, frustrated teeth.

"Desperately."

DING DING DING I HATE YOU, **** YOU. YOU SMUG BITCH! Lena would've cursed Angela out right now, but like usual she kept her thoughts to herself even though they were bursting to break free. She was usually quite composed, but even now she was a shade of red and her body was tense. Angela was clearly enjoying this too much, that same smirk that she confidently and permanently expressed across her face when playing with Lena - a smile that she hated, but didn't. That posture of strength and power, her eyes pierced the veil Lena tried to put up and she knew it, but tried to replace it nonetheless.

"Anyway, I told you - we'll talk on my Ship."

Again, Lena was against that. Though it seemed no matter where they talked, she was at the disadvantage. She quietly walked beside Angela all the way through the Village till they got to the Port. There were Jinshui Guards stood there with their pikes, their discipline showing as they didn't relax even when Angela walked passed them. They were on the deck and Angela's sailors were working, though here very presence demanded attention as she cleared her throat.

"Okay, you are all dismissed. Go to the tavern, get drunk, make friends, we'll be here... a lot." She glanced to the right, where Lena was and she returned said glance, but more obvious and annoyed. She then strutted off as the Sailors rushed passed her and left the ship, it became eerily quiet. Like the calm before the storm. They went into the Captain's quarters and flicked her wrist towards Lena as she approached the table with all the paperwork and maps on, a knife in the table, a compass and coin. Like a good ol' fashioned cliche captain's quarters. Though the wrist flick towards Lena was meant for her to close the door behind her, which she hesitated to do so; she closed it but not completely, leaving it slightly ajar just in case she needed to escape and not to keep herself feeling "locked in". Lena approached the Table and stood at the end of it, nearest to said door. Angela was to the left of the table, her hands placed against it as she looked down on the map, thinking. It was a moment before she looked up again.

"Right. Where were we?"

"Did you come to a decision?..."

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sado would slowly lead the small family of three up to the imposing wall that now stood between the Ruins of Chungsu and Shinramoto. He explained the settlement of Mori and how it was a large one. How it was well defended and how Shinramoto as a whole was enclosed by walls and how they'd be safe there. As he approached the wall he noticed twenty or so undead were up against the wall banging their bodies against the stone facade.
He didn't feel like dealing with them one by one, or up close so he just formed a single hand seal and moved his right arm. He motioned it through the air and from it materialized more Red Sand that rushed outward and toward the undead similar to what he had done before. The Red Sand condensed into a crescent-like blade that tore through the undead. He made easy work of the roaming undead putting the family at ease.
He didn't feel like drawing the fight out or making it seem more than it was anymore. He was just focused on getting these people to Shinramoto, and to Mori as it gave him a direct problem to solve. Salazzle was clung to the left side of his head staring at him never letting her eyes leave him. If he didn't do what they talked about she would be the first to remind him.

(Nirro Suna: Ryokō-sha no Tsūru) Red Sand Release: Tools of the Traveler
Chakra cost: 20 - 40
Damage points: 40 - 80
Description: The user can form strong tools out of Red Sand either by creating a source with this jutsu or manipulating an already existing source, these include; kunai, swords, pillars, shields etc. However B rank will need one hand seal, A rank will need two hand seals and S rank will need three hand seals. The tools will be able to repel water and other liquids and the sand is heated significantly giving them a burning property. The heat from the tools are enough to cause third degree burns to human skin on contact and cause deep searing wounds. The user himself doesn't directly touch the tools therefor he is unaffected by the heat of them. The tools can only be created short range from the user if the technique is used to create its own source of red sand. As a defensive mechanism the user is able to produce Red Sand directly from their body in a large enough quantity to push hazardous substances such as liquid, oil, fire, mud, etc away and off of them.
Note: S rank can be used once per turn and four times per battle
Sen chakra
Note: I subtracted everything up to this point.

361 - 20 = 341
He ushered the family into the area proper now behind the giant wall as they followed him slowly. They were unsure about everything he promised, but he had defended them. So they didn't have a reason to not trust him. As they continued out over the grasslands the woman explained to Sado about how they thought all the rumors were just stories being told because of Conqueror's End. It wasn't until the undead near their village attacked that they realized that things were really bad. They seemed grateful for being brought to a prosperous settlement.
Eventually, they made it to Mori and Sado used his Sage Mode sensing to pinpoint Lena and other familiar signatures. It seemed she was far away but Zeri was closer as Sado sought him out instead. It would be easier to talk to him anyway, well unless Lena told him to turn Sado away at the door. He thought he wouldn't have to deal with Lena just yet.
Maybe she had already forgotten about everything that had happened during the Razing of Degarashan-... or maybe he was just bullshitting himself. Sado approached Zeri with an upright posture. He was relaxed but a bit, awkward.

Hey, I found these people near the Ruins of Chungsu. Their village had been attacked by undead and they need a place for now. They were trying to escape through the Ruins of Chungsu to the mainland of the Land of Fire from what I understand. I was thinking you could find a place for them. I don't know if know who I am, but I'm the creator of the clone that was going by the name Smith. I also need to speak to Lena if you know where she is and what she's up to.

Salazzle would smack the back of Sado's head with her left hand now that he was finally taking her advice.

Finally. Now was that so hard? You need to overcome your abandonment issues.

Sado would turn his head and stare daggers at Salazzle like "REALLY!? Here!? Infront of someone!?"

ELM from LM ( )

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Fact is I'm struggling Lena. You're going to need to tell me what happened In Degarashan, because I've heard some things. Holy Hell have I heard some things."

Lena let out a sigh and looked down at her feet, the ball of her foot nervously twisting against the wooden ground. She then looked back up, about ready to explain her side of the story; she spoke calmly and composed now with the seriousness of their meeting finally coming to light.

"I'm sure by now you've heard of the events that had happened in Chungsu, well after saving a bandit community that our friend Topaz was apart of - we came up with a plan. Well they came up with a plan, and then I had an idea to add on top of that. We transported the undead to Degarashi Port by air."

Lena took a seat and rested her elbow on the table, her hand cradled her forehead as she rubbed it backwards and forwards.

"I messed up. I was so angry with what Takauji has done to me... to my friends... and then I was frustra..." Lena looked at Angela, the conversation with Salazzle did take a bit of a toll on her, thinking that it was all a lie - what they did together was just to be used. She stopped herself from carrying on at that moment and continued the point. "I was angry, I thought I could do anything to cripple that man's world. To hurt his progress. And we did it, the plan was a phenomenal success. But I watched everything and it just seemed like a reflection of Shinramoto when it was attacked, the people dying needlessly whilst the rich and the ones with true power sat in their fucking homes - away from it all, probably laughing."

Lena's words were strained, you could tell she was about to break. Angela looked sadly at her, she was still in her spot on the left side of the table, but she had inched closer - concerned, she wanted to go over there and hug Lena tightly and tell her it was fine. But it wasn't, the horror stories of the undead had been true and Lena was apart of it.

"Then I regretted my actions and went in there, saved the people and brought them here. Just to benefit my own cause. Like am I a fucking monster or aren't I? Is there a spectrum? I have no idea. God, I feel horrible - they wouldn't be dead or homeless or hurt if I hadn't have thought of this addition to the plan. The tunnel was dealt with but jesus christ I had to add the airdrop idea on top didn't I?"

"Hey, eitherway - if you weren't there those lot out there would probably be dea..."

"BUT I STILL CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR SUFFERING!? It's like, eitherway I would've been a fucking bad guy in my heart. My ally, Sado just blanked me as he flew past me, after he had had the balls to do what I couldn't. I felt like an absolutely dogshit failure and he is probably so disgusted with me for going against him. In his eyes I probably helped Takauji. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to kill me. I'm so conflicted, I've never been in such a large scale battle of wits where innocent people suffer from the actions of the bad guys; it's always usually just been I kill a man hurting my family and that's it. But no this is war."

Angela smiled sadly at Lena and walked over to her, she crouched down in front of her and looked up. "You're a good person, that's why. You're not like Takauji Ashikaga, or me. As leaders we make decisions, and sometimes they can be really shit, but we also have to be heartless - sometimes they're the best ones. But you Lena, you're strong, most would've broken by now and either died or ran away. But you're still here."

"I wanted to run away..."

"Yeah, and then you met me. Which I'm happy for."

Lena laughed from behind her broken voice, she wiped the tears that had welled up in her eyes and looked down at Angela.

"I've never really felt or had this before. Ever since I woke up back then, tied up and underground - the experiment of an evil demonic man. Now I'm going through all these chemical changes, even my appearance has changed from when I first turned up on Shinramoto. Like I've evolved and it's painful - I think I'm getting close to learning who I really am and what has been taken away from me. Angela if I told you everything about me, what I can do and how I do it - what happened to me when I woke up and after. I wouldn't blame you for steering clear."

"Hmm, sounds fun - let me help. Lets do it together."

"Together? Ha, I can't tell if you're genuine. I'll be honest with you, there have been doubts in my mind about the future of... us." Lena used that term very carefully, in her mind she was on about their potential alliance - but she kept it indistinct. Her next words were blunt, "You're using me aren't you?"

Angela didn't for once take her eyes off of Lena, what she said was in upmost confidence, "Yes I am. But only because I see your potential and it'll help me make up my mind about this, your actions - they have spoken loud. And I believe I have made my decision."

Lena was confused, she wasn't hurt yet - she couldn't tell what was being said, if it was a compliment or not, or something. What she got from it was that she was being tested? She tried to read Angela's facial expression that looked up at her, she seemed passionate and was rising up - she only just realised their distance between one another had closed.

"And?..."

"And if you can turn a Shogunate's world upside down like you have, clearly the strongest and smartest of the two... well then I want you." Angela's hands were clasped on either side of Lena's face, a delicate touch, but one with conviction and meaning. And then their lips touched, a kiss to seal an alliance - unofficially of course, but it was clear what she meant.

Sado would slowly lead the small family of three up to the imposing wall that now stood between the Ruins of Chungsu and Shinramoto. He explained the settlement of Mori and how it was a large one. How it was well defended and how Shinramoto as a whole was enclosed by walls and how they'd be safe there. As he approached the wall he noticed twenty or so undead were up against the wall banging their bodies against the stone facade.
He didn't feel like dealing with them one by one, or up close so he just formed a single hand seal and moved his right arm. He motioned it through the air and from it materialized more Red Sand that rushed outward and toward the undead similar to what he had done before. The Red Sand condensed into a crescent-like blade that tore through the undead. He made easy work of the roaming undead putting the family at ease.
He didn't feel like drawing the fight out or making it seem more than it was anymore. He was just focused on getting these people to Shinramoto, and to Mori as it gave him a direct problem to solve. Salazzle was clung to the left side of his head staring at him never letting her eyes leave him. If he didn't do what they talked about she would be the first to remind him.

(Nirro Suna: Ryokō-sha no Tsūru) Red Sand Release: Tools of the Traveler
Chakra cost: 20 - 40
Damage points: 40 - 80
Description: The user can form strong tools out of Red Sand either by creating a source with this jutsu or manipulating an already existing source, these include; kunai, swords, pillars, shields etc. However B rank will need one hand seal, A rank will need two hand seals and S rank will need three hand seals. The tools will be able to repel water and other liquids and the sand is heated significantly giving them a burning property. The heat from the tools are enough to cause third degree burns to human skin on contact and cause deep searing wounds. The user himself doesn't directly touch the tools therefor he is unaffected by the heat of them. The tools can only be created short range from the user if the technique is used to create its own source of red sand. As a defensive mechanism the user is able to produce Red Sand directly from their body in a large enough quantity to push hazardous substances such as liquid, oil, fire, mud, etc away and off of them.
Note: S rank can be used once per turn and four times per battle
Sen chakra
Note: I subtracted everything up to this point.

361 - 20 = 341
He ushered the family into the area proper now behind the giant wall as they followed him slowly. They were unsure about everything he promised, but he had defended them. So they didn't have a reason to not trust him. As they continued out over the grasslands the woman explained to Sado about how they thought all the rumors were just stories being told because of Conqueror's End. It wasn't until the undead near their village attacked that they realized that things were really bad. They seemed grateful for being brought to a prosperous settlement.
Eventually, they made it to Mori and Sado used his Sage Mode sensing to pinpoint Lena and other familiar signatures. It seemed she was far away but Zeri was closer as Sado sought him out instead. It would be easier to talk to him anyway, well unless Lena told him to turn Sado away at the door. He thought he wouldn't have to deal with Lena just yet.
Maybe she had already forgotten about everything that had happened during the Razing of Degarashan-... or maybe he was just bullshitting himself. Sado approached Zeri with an upright posture. He was relaxed but a bit, awkward.

Hey, I found these people near the Ruins of Chungsu. Their village had been attacked by undead and they need a place for now. They were trying to escape through the Ruins of Chungsu to the mainland of the Land of Fire from what I understand. I was thinking you could find a place for them. I don't know if know who I am, but I'm the creator of the clone that was going by the name Smith. I also need to speak to Lena if you know where she is and what she's up to.

Salazzle would smack the back of Sado's head with her left hand now that he was finally taking her advice.

Finally. Now was that so hard? You need to overcome your abandonment issues.

Sado would turn his head and stare daggers at Salazzle like "REALLY!? Here!? Infront of someone!?"

ELM from LM ( )

Zeri was with a couple other people, Topaz was one and another man from a different village was the other. Topaz had sort of become to ambassador for the Chungsu Bandits so stayed with Zeri to relay information and how the two would work together, as Sado approached he'd hear of how the Bandits from Chungsu were settling in well and actually became quite accustomed with the people of Mori. Zeri turned around to see the man, he noticed the family behind him and listened. As he listened his facial expression became more and more of a smile, happy that this man was also Smith and that they could welcome yet another family into their home.

"Oh yes absolutely we could, I'll take good care of them - leave them with me." Zeri then placed a hand on his chin, "Lena seemed in a hurry, quite panicked I think - which is strange. But she was meeting with a leader of another faction to work out an alliance I think."

Topaz then piped up, "Oh yeah they were in the street heading towards the Galleon in port last I saw, the leader goes by the name Angela Bliss. They were arguing on the way there I think, couldn't hear what they were on about exactly, but it got quite heated."

"Oh?" Zeri looked from Topaz back to Sado, "She might need a hand then, I'm sure they'll let you on the Galleon to help discuss the alliance since you are also a faction representative. Lena might need some back up with diplomacy, she's not the best at it but she was requested specifically. I mean Leader Bliss has helped us build a lot of homes for people and expand our village in such a short time, not like I could turn down the offer."

Topaz and the other man nodded. Zeri then walked passed Sado and addressed the family, he then gestured towards the other end of the village where the other refugees were, he stated that homes would be built for them too eventually if they wished to stay here. It just may take a while with the while village refurbishment happening. Topaz described to Sado the Galleon with a certain sigil upon it's sails.

Meanwhile things started getting very "diplomatic" again. Lena forced herself away form the kiss and stood up, knocking over the chair. Realising where this was going again, she knew that being isolated like this was a bad idea. She looked away at the table top, towards the maps and the dagger, she observed it to try and take her mind off things. Though in the corner of her eye she saw Angela rise to a stand, placing a hand on her hip and a hand on the surface of the table.

"What's wrong? We enjoyed our interaction last time. A lot. Well I know I did... what am I saying, I know you did too - so quiet and stoic at first meeting, then so audible in the bedroom."

Lena's face flushed red and she closed her eyes, trying to collapse her face in on itself as hard as she could - but it was no use. She spoke out defensively, "No - we can't do it again. This is serious, we have to be professional."

"Honey, I am pretty professional and you know it."

"Oh my god."

"That is not the last time you'll say those three words today."

"Stop it."

Angela stopped talking and her hands manoeuvred with intricate delight, pulled Lena into her space intimately. Her face hovered before Lena's, an inch away from contact. An inch away from indulgence. Lena was silent, she felt Angela's hand clasped around the back of her head and the other... was awfully low. She grabbed her wrist, stopping her from sliding underneath her clothing.

"No... you're taking advantage of me. I can't just forget about what I've done and feel good here... with you, I can't - it's not right, I don't deserve it."

Angela didn't care, she had done enough bad to take the lust she craved for herself and would drag Lena with her. But Lena couldn't stop thinking about what to do next, what she had done - the people she had hurt and how they thought of her now as some sort of hero, some sort of healer who had provided them with a new; safer home. She couldn't even guarantee their safety and yet she was here, being teased, being tempted to enjoy the delights that had been laid in front of her. A deadly sin had enveloped her into their grasp. With all the thinking going on in her head, Angela kissed Lena again - throwing the papers into the air within her mind as she couldn't think straight.

Forget. About. It.

How could she just, let go of it all? It wasn't healthy to just push it to the side for it to come back up again. It would hit her harder... but the temptation was becoming excruciatingly hard to ignore. The frustration became a painful feeling. Lena didn't hesitate and kissed her back, she let go of her wrist and the hand progressed from where she halted it. She felt the groping underneath her clothes and gasped slightly. She now had a taste of the feeling, and the sin had won. Lena took control now as did the lust within her, she forgot about everything and lifted Angela up by her thighs, which prompted a yelp and a look of shock as she was no longer in control of the situation. Lena carried Angela with her legs wrapped around her torso to the other side of the table and dropped her into a chair, a much comfier looking chair than the one Lena sat in earlier, probably Angela's. The chair almost toppled but Lena caught it with her hand and snapped it back down on all for legs, pressing her face into her partner's lips who caught it with both hands gripped roughly on her cheeks. Lena's hands had already slipped Angela's leather pants off her legs, it wasn't too long that she had buried her face between them.

Angela's eyes burst open for a moment, she lost composure and her head rocked back. Her toes curled and fingers threaded through Lena's hair and hand tightened around the knife on the table as she yanked it out of the wood and stabbed it back into the surface of the table again.

"Oooh my god!"

Irony.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyro NB

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Salazzle spoke dull tone speaking as if she knew something no one else there knew. However, if she did know something she wasn't telling anyone else content on keeping it to herself. She scanned the area looking from Sado, to Zeri to Topaz and back to Sado. None of them knew what she knew about Lena and this woman.
Her tone seemed slightly annoyed as she tried to figure out how to explain this without explaining it. No one seemed to hear what Salazzle had said as she said it under her breathe wanted it not to be heard. She couldn't figure out how best to explain it so after a moment of silence the situation moved onward. It seemed Sado was already gone.

That stupid girl. She's like a teenage boy, so lead by desire and fire, she's going to burn herself.

Sado nodded toward Zeri as he departed making his way to the galleon and more so toward Lena's chakra signature. He knew where she was, he didn't really need to ask Zeri. It was more of a way to deflect from going directly to her and speaking to her. He didn't feel like talking about the Razing of Degarashan nor about the current standing of their alliance. Zeri seemed chill with him, so he assumed Lena hadn't told him what happened.
Maybe Lena had kept the whole story to herself including the fact that it was her plan to drop the undead from the air. He thought that the rational explanation was she didn't want these people knowing what she had done there, or what Sado had done there. So he didn't explain anything about what had happened. He'd let Lena do that, on her own time.
Salazzle tried to dissuade him from going there right now even though it was her plan, to begin with. She felt like something might be up, something of the ahem, intimate variety. With what Lena had told her about her exploits in Jinshui that is. She was basically trying to keep Sado from creating an embarrassing situation for himself and for Lena but he was basically set in what he was doing. She had told him this was the best plan and she felt like if she pulled back too hard now and told him it was a bad idea she might lose a bit of his respect.
Additionally, she kind of wanted to see how this scenario would play out. Maybe things weren't as she assumed, and it was indeed just talks of strategy she convinced herself. If it were it could make for a nice laugh she thought.

You might not want to rush.

Sado was quick to reply explaining this was her idea not his.

What do you mean? You told me to do this. "Go talk to Lena," you said "it'll work out," you said.

Sado was speaking with a somewhat mocking tone calling back to what Salazzle had told him.

You picked that specific time to listen to me? Any other time you act as if I'm a wall fixture and ignore every word.

Salazzle retorted with a more serious tone pointing out Sado's tendency to ignore her.

Making his way to the port he realized it was nearly cleared out. He didn't see many people here and the large galleon he was directed toward was their int he port. He slowly made his way up and onto the ship. It seemed like there was no one there to stop him, or even check in on who he was. It was weird. The ship was completely empty from what he could tell besides Lena and another chakra signature he wasn't familiar with.
He lifted his right hand grasping for the door as with a creak the door began to swing open. He was assuming talks of diplomacy and strategy. That wasn't what he saw when he opened the door. What he saw was more private, more intimate. Sado couldn't help but laugh a bit as he spoke realizing what was happening.

The smallest grin rose up the left side of his cheek.

I didn't realize I was interrupting your dinner plans.

It's a bit early for it don't you think? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Salazzle knew her instincts were right. She was surprised at how quickly Sado brushed it off. It was as if he didn't even care. She assumed he would have been off-put or caught in embarrassment. However, his demeanor didn't change at all even when thrown into such a tense moment he seemed to play it off.
Sado crossed his arms standing at the doorway. He didn't seem all that phased as he continued speaking. He kept going, making another joke unable to take this situation seriously now. He thought this was going to be a much different situation he thought Lena would be furious at him showing up, which honestly once everything sets in she still might be.

I was told to meet you here by Zeri.

Something about diplomacy and strategy, but I don't see why I'm needed. Seems you're doing fine with the negotiations.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The words of a man invaded the comfort Lena had currently allowed herself to let her guard down within, she looked up instantly at Angela as Sado spoke to them from behind. His words had an air of confidence and humour, but Lena was kind of horrified to have been found in this position. Her hands were over her mouth as she just stared up at Angela, who returned a partially guilty grin of embarrassment. They were both red, but the self-proclaimed Queen looked like she was more embarrassed for Lena than herself. The threaded woman turned on the spot, still crouched down she clapped her hands together and shot a powerful gale of wind at Sado which carried him out of the room in an instant, the door flapping shut as he was ejected from her space - her use of Gale Palm was not to wound or hurt in anyway, using it as just a wind blast (for comedic effect) to eject Sado from the room. Her eyes widened even more than they already were when she realised she had literally just attacked Sado.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"Oh Shit. Ohshitohshit. Put something on and stay here."

Lena's voice sounded like it was about to drift off and jump off the edge of a cliff, but she pulled herself together quite quickly and got up. She quickly made sure she was okay to go outside like this and that she was pretty decent. She ran outside, cracking the door open to see whatever state she put Sado in - though with no real intent to hurt him, he should've been fine. She was just... panicked.

"I'm so sorry Sado. I'll admit I was caught a little - very - off guard... Uh uhhmm."

She stumbled over her words, there wasn't much she really could say considering he caught her doing THAT and then she ended up doing something stupid like THIS. It wasn't even his fault. If he needed to be helped up she would've offered that by approaching him.

Chakra
1325 -15

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The words of a man invaded the comfort Lena had currently allowed herself to let her guard down within, she looked up instantly at Angela as Sado spoke to them from behind. His words had an air of confidence and humour, but Lena was kind of horrified to have been found in this position. Her hands were over her mouth as she just stared up at Angela, who returned a partially guilty grin of embarrassment. They were both red, but the self-proclaimed Queen looked like she was more embarrassed for Lena than herself. The threaded woman turned on the spot, still crouched down she clapped her hands together and shot a powerful gale of wind at Sado which carried him out of the room in an instant, the door flapping shut as he was ejected from her space - her use of Gale Palm was not to wound or hurt in anyway, using it as just a wind blast (for comedic effect) to eject Sado from the room. Her eyes widened even more than they already were when she realised she had literally just attacked Sado.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

"Oh Shit. Ohshitohshit. Put something on and stay here."

Lena's voice sounded like it was about to drift off and jump off the edge of a cliff, but she pulled herself together quite quickly and got up. She quickly made sure she was okay to go outside like this and that she was pretty decent. She ran outside, cracking the door open to see whatever state she put Sado in - though with no real intent to hurt him, he should've been fine. She was just... panicked.

"I'm so sorry Sado. I'll admit I was caught a little - very - off guard... Uh uhhmm."

She stumbled over her words, there wasn't much she really could say considering he caught her doing THAT and then she ended up doing something stupid like THIS. It wasn't even his fault. If he needed to be helped up she would've offered that by approaching him.

Chakra
1325 -15
Pull a prank or something prank-like ( 1 )

Summary: OOC I was having trouble replying to this whole scenario but figured the character would make it jokes. So going with that.

Sado could sense the build up of chakra due to the fact that he was still in Sage Mode so as Lena turned her body in embarrassment Sado could tell she was going to react to his presence in a hostile manner. During the release of chakra and subsequent release of wind pressure, he would shroud himself in natural energy. This allowed him to create a deepened aura of natural energy stronger than that of the base Sage Mode giving him an inntuitive defense.
It would negate all of the destructive force of the wind technique as it slammed against the shield of invisible energy. He would have been laughing if the door hadn't slammed directly in his face nearly smacking him in the nose. He looked toward Salazzle speaking and doing something else in unison. Sado was immature, so what happened next reflected that.

(Forgotton-ō no shukufuku) - Blesssing of Forgotton Kings
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to another entity's technique)
Description: This technique is in essence a defensive technique but can be used to increase the power of others techniques as well. It is based heavily around the Sage Transformation ability to imbue upon another being Natural Energy albeit a small, safe fraction of the user's total power. This Natural Energy does not combine with the allies' chakra flow, and only surrounds their body momentarily being taken out either by an incoming attack that makes contact with the Natural Energy or the release of a technique moving from around the allies body and onto the technique imbuing it with a layer of Natural Energy.

To activate this technique a Jugo clan member must make physical contact with another creature while under the affects of a partial transformation (if not already under the effects of a transformation this technique can instigate one) and through that contact infuse them with an unseen aura of Natural Energy encasing them in a protective cushion that will not in any way impede their movement. During this process the user needs to make contact with the ally and sustain contact during the molding of chakra, or until the aura is negated. It can also be used on summoning creatures to increase their durability and can be done in the same timeframe as a summoning technique as long as the user is making contact with the creatures. This process is very similar to the one Jugo performed to remove the Zetsu spores from Sasuke's body and also when he imbued upon Sasuke's Susanoo the power of Natural Energy.

Note: Can only be used thrice per battle.
Note: The defensive ability can be used on the user, but not the boosting ability.
Note: Aura lasts until released by use of a technique or the user and cannot be controlled by the ally.
Note: The aura can defend from A-rank elemental techniques of any nature, Natural Energy or Senjutsu.
Note: The aura can defend from S-rank raw chakra techniques or similar including weapon based ninjutsu and most forms of taijutsu including S-rank.
Note: Courtesy of Howard
How much did you know?

Salazzle replied with a somewhat cocky tone.

Enough.

Sado grinned slightly.

You just wanted to see how we'd both react?

Salazzle looked away avoiding eye contact because she knew more.

Maybe.

Sado smiled slightly as he finished thinking up a plan well more of a joke.

Then your punishment is to go along with what I do next.

Extra points if you can convince her.

In tandem to speaking Sado did something else. He gently touched his own left forearm with his right hand brushing his index and middle fingers along the tendons, nerves, and bones in his arm. While doing this he quickly discharged a small amount of electricity into his forearm numbing it. He was planning something, to exploit the moment of embarrassment Lena was in. He took about two steps backward giving the doorway room to open and close so he was no longer in the direct path of it. With his left arm completely numbed and even partially paralyzed Sado went to work to perform the next portion of the dumb idea he formed in his mind.
He firmly gripped his own left forearm in his right hand as he concentrated and released a blade of wind through his fingertips quickly severing his arm from the middle of his forearm upward. This would bisect his own arm as he was left holding his own left hand in his right hand. Sado would yelp in pain as Lena opened the door acting as if his arm was trapped in the door as it slammed closed.
If he did it quick enough it would make it seem like the slamming door and Lena then opening it had literally severed his arm. It would be like the small trick where a person pretends to remove and reattach their thumb, but Sado would have actually removed his left forearm and hand to complete this.

( Iryō Raikō Ninjutsu: Shinkeikei Konran no Jutsu ) -
Lightning Medical Technique: Skill of Nervous System Confusion

Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user charges electrical chakra into his index finger and hits the opponent. Doing so temporarily neutralizes all feeling to the targeted area for a limited amount of time, essentially anesthetizing it ( by overloading and numbing the nerves with the electrical discharge ), allowing the medical ninja to perform minor surgery or sutures without the patient having to endure the pain or being able to move his body part. This type of local anesthesia is very effective on the limbs and superficial tissues and, depending on which nerve cluster/pressure point/body area its applied to, can even leave a whole limb anesthetized. In battle, this skill can be used with free form taijutsu to great effect, though, due to the rapid contact, will produce a shorter effect.
Note: Lasts 5 turns for medical uses but only one turn if used offensively.
(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materialises it into an near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended against by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.
Aw, ****. I can't believe you've done this!

You have to heal it. I can't do it with one hand!

Sado would be trying to seem as serious as possible. The sight would be a strange one as he stood a few feet away from Lena with his own left hand in his right hand. He wouldn't be feeling it though as he had numbed the limb beforehand. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't have been able to do this. Salazzle would have to feed into it now because this was her punishment for keeping information from Sado.
Salazzle screeched rather loudly at the sight of blood and pretended to faint upon Sado's left shoulder slightly opening her right eye to see Lena's reaction. It wasn't a convincing performance but with Lena so caught up in everything else it might work. Sado's tone seemed shaky and broken but this was mainly because he was trying to stiffle back laughter. He spoke again, as if trying to be the rational mind in a terrible situation.

We have to stop the bleeding!

WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK ME!? ZERI SENT ME!

Last edited: