Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The door to the tavern swung open and a hand reached out suddenly and defensively, catching a tankard filled with Alcohol that had flew passed Sado. It was as if fate had bestowed her with a beverage, it had lost some of it's volume due to the way it was sent to her - but it was something. She brought it to her nose and sniffed it, making sure that it was okay - the face she pulled when she sniffed it looked one of disdain. She flicked back to Sado, who was busting out moves on the table which came with a prompt reaction of a humoured smile. Lena then shrugs and chug the drunk without stopping, her head going back as she completely empties the Stein. She shakes her head and her lips stretch as the taste was vile.

The very sight of him relieving his stress, would further persuade her too as well. Lena walked over to the bar and stuck up three fingers, she went onto her tiptoes to have a look at Sado's table - noticing Salazzle and Smith chilling too. The music and shouting was quite loud and so beckoned the barman's ear, she leaned over and whispered something inaudible to anyone else. She received her order, three large tankards which she managed to grip in one hand and a bowl which she swiftly scooped up in the other. She shimmied through the crowd with familiar grace, spinning at one point so that a stumbling man didn't knock into her drinks - it was a familiar environment to be in when hanging around with Sailors, she had just never been actively contributory to it, just there. She managed to get over to the table that seemed to entertain the room, those who had negatively called out against Sado were then quiet - noticing that the Threaded Woman of Shinramoto was making herself familiar with this clown.

Firstly she laid out the bowl for Salazzle, refilling her supply of shrimp before silently kissing her now free hand on the tips of her fingers, before running them across the length of Salazzle's lower jaw. She finished by winking at her and moving on to Smith, she looked at him for a moment as if processing what to do, she leaned down and hugged him on the chair before quickly retreating and handing him one of the drinks with her index and thumb holding it by the brim so he may take the handle. She splits the final two drinks between her two hands and chugs one of them to completion once again. She still felt the same, but the aura of fun that was being emitted helped her and guided her up onto the table, her left foot stepping on a free chair as she rose onto the surface of the wooden table - she kept her balance pretty well. With Sado directly in front of her she got his attention by tapping him and then handed him a new drink.

"Let me."

Request
[video=youtube;KlT_8GbTQfo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlT_8GbTQfo[/video]​

With her hands suddenly free, and maybe temporarily stopping Sado. Lena proceeded to initiate a dance. She had never really done this before... at all. But with everything, it was a good a time as any to give it a go. She didn't care, people were entitled to have fun - why wouldn't she be able too? Plus she needed something else, there was a slight tingle at the end of her fingertips - excitement? Intoxication? As she terribly tried to show off what she really couldn't do, hoping Sado would return in time, Lena would try to mimic him and also things she had seen people do in the past.

You must be registered for see images

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't take you for the type to goof around. You always seem so serious. Sado would say while mirroring her movements and trying to make the impromptu dance seem more rehearsed and real. After finishing up the dance and jumping down off the table taking a seat at the table the music would slowly fade away as he seemed to calm down a bit. He was curious about what happened after he left but didn't want to be the one to-...
Before he could finish that thought to completion Salazzle was talking already as if intuitively knowing what he wanted to know. Her tone was strong-willed in nature but had a comforting tone. She had said nothing during that game of questions, but it was plain to see she had been paying close attention to both Angela, Sado and even Lena.
The tone was one that said she had been through what Lena was feeling before, or at least that she had similar experiences if not the same exact one, then at least ones similar enough to be able to relate to her.

So, what happened? Is it your first, heartbreak? I wish I could tell you it gets easier sweetie, but it doesn't.

Salazzle would be looking up at Lena as Sado was now sitting in a chair next to Smith and diagonally from Salazzle's position on the table. It seemed the secondary personality had returned to its confinement and what was left was the primary one. He lifted his left hand as he sat the sake barrel on the table leaning forward waiting on Lena.
He didn't appear to be acting as he had before with Angela. In that scenario, he seemed to grow over and take hold of the situation instead of that he was rather quiet and more like a secondary figure to the on-going conversation merely a passive observer. He obviously cared about what Lena was feeling and wanted to make sure she was alright, but he also wasn't pushing it out of her giving her space if she needed it.
Honestly, he couldn't help her with what she was going through, he himself didn't get attachments like that. So he probably had even less experience than she did when it came to real, genuine, feelings of love and attraction. He was damn curious though to know what she had decided. By the way, she had entered the tavern and didn't expect Sado to leave immediately he at least assumed she decided more in favor of siding with the Golden Sabbath and him.
It was a weird thought, he didn't assume either outcome would happen over the other and had prepared himself for both because of that. Something about Angela though rubbed him wrong and he was to a degree glad that Lena at least knew about her intentions and dealt with them in her own way.
Sado gave both Salazzle and Lena enough time to talk back and forth. When their interaction came to a close Sado would ask a question, one he needed to know the answer to. It was a multipart question and it followed up on what he had asked earlier aboard the ship before the game between him and Angela. It seemed like he wanted to finally know what Lena wanted, specifically. Not what she thought she deserved, or what she thought was best, what SHE WANTED as a person and as his ally. Sado always wanted to incorporate all of his allies and get them what they wanted, it was easier to focus on others than himself.
He thought of Desmond, for example, he wanted autonomy over his own lands and safety for his people, which Sado gave him through their merger. Vegeta and Uta wanted the freedom to do as they pleased to fight and to prove their strength which Sado gave them by dealing with the negotiation and trivial day to day. Trunks, he wanted something, or someone to protect and Sado gave him that in the lands and people they were protecting from Takauji. The White Lotus wanted their own place and their own organization. So Sado helped them achieve that. In return, all of his allies helped him. They gave him a place to call home and something to return to.

What comes next? For Shinramoto? And for our alliance, specifically, where do YOU want this alliance to go? With everything that YOU now know, about our dealings in the Badlands of Earth is there anything else you want to know about the Golden Sabbath and about my other allies? Even if you don't want to officially call yourself a part of what we're building because you feel like "you don't deserve it" which personally I feel is an excuse to punish yourself I already consider you and Shinramoto a part of it. There's always a place for you, and your people in what we can build together and when I say that I don't mean we'll try to control anything about your lands. Those are yours and always yours, or Zeri's or however you want to lead them. What it means is if anyone hurts you, or your people, they're hurting the Golden Sabbath and will be dealt with by all of us as a collective. I'd like if we could clear up any vagueness so I know and can explain it to my other allies. I know you're vulnerable right now and in pain, so it's not something you have to answer now or focus on too heavily, but it is something I think you should think over. That is, I think you should figure out what you want and finally make the decision to go for it. If you want to meet my other allies and to think it over I was planning a summit eventually for all of my current allies to discuss things. Though I haven't set a date as I've been a bit preoccupied and spread thin.

Sado would laugh at the last sentence he spoke and place a strong emphasis on the word "YOU" to show he meant that he was directly asking what Lena wanted. This seemed to call back to what she had told him The way Sado spoke and the tone he used was protective not only over Lena but Shinramoto as a whole.
It was as if he saw Shinramoto as an extension of Lena herself. It was almost to an overly protective degree but he tried to reign it back so it didn't come off as intrusive. His vocal tone reflected what he had said about considering her a part of the Golden Sabbath even if she didn't see herself as a part of it yet. Even what he had done earlier routing out and showing Lena, Angela's intentions might reinforce this notion that all he really wanted to do was help her and her lands.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lena was usually very serious and barely did anything, in response to Sado's comment she just continued to dance and flicked her hair back. She had been pushed in a way, to act out, things were different now and she couldn't express it enough. Her out of character moments would slowly define who she would become, a refined personality. She just needed more situations like this to fully fill out this shell of a body she was forced to be a part of. As their dance came to a close, Lena would let Sado remove himself from the table first before she sat down across from Sado & Smith. The threaded women leaned back on her seat, balancing on the back to legs of the chair, using her foot to hook and hang around one of the leg's of the table.

Lena spoke calmly and reserved, a small smile that wouldn't go away was seen upon her face as she made her conversation and movements responses. Salazzle was obviously curious, they all were - she didn't mind too much.

"She's gone and I'm fine. I just feel disappointed in it, no more *** ha."

She laughed, it was quiet - almost muted like she was forcibly making a joke out of it. She twisted her head in the direction of the bar, stretched her hand out, waving and trying to get the attention of the barman or the waitress, sticking two fingers up to request a couple of drinks. She kept doing so as Sado spoke until it caught someone's attention, she mouthed the word two... rhymed with you. She turned back, leaning a forearm on the surface of the table and tapped her index finger against the wood.

"I didn't really mention my selfish desires did I? I want to be out there, adventuring, discovering, shagging and tasting new things."

Lena could be toppled at any moment, with how she sat, her guard lowered, her words flowed out smoothly like she was thinking them and saying them with no filter inbetween and her vibe was different. The waitress came over placing the two pints in front of Lena who responded by slapping her butt, prompting a yelp from the woman as she quickly tiptoed away with her hands on her ass.

"I feel like I cannot just leave knowing Takauji Ashikaga is on our doorstep. You mention protection and being apart of Golden Sabbath, but how can I be sure that Shinramoto was defended to the end? My fear is that I come home and there is nothing left and that I was selfishly away when it happened, when I should be dead here with them."

Her current demeanour differed completely because she had completely lifted of the veil she usually wore over how she went about things, not because of the alcohol, but because of the events that had preceded this. It was too much effort to wear it. She took one of her pints into her hands and looked into the liquid that stirred around in it, she brought the edge to her mouth and began drinking from the tankard. Her head rocked back as she raised the mug slowly emptying the alcohol into herself, her neck pulsed as she gulped it down. The bottom of the stein hit the wood with a loud clunk and she gasped an "ah" from her mouth. She took the other into her hands now, but just rocked back and forth with the beverage pressed against her chest comfortably. Lena was stuck with a mental ball and chain, she felt she owed her life to this place, not matter how much they said she had done for them; but at least now she was freely speaking. She could either go back to being Lena of Shinramoto or actually grow into something else, like she had thought earlier she could actually fill out the shell that she was when she arrived in Mori. Eitherway she would suffer, but how would she prefer to versus what she felt she was obliged to.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OOC: This is gonna end up with Sorrows eventually killing/hurting someone, and Lena blaming Sado? Isn't it?

Calling that shit right, now. Man, Howard sees the red flags, one after the other, but Sado doesn't.

You do realize you can be in two places at once?

Sado said pointing out the fact that there were currently two of him sitting in front of her.

Smith chimed in reinforcing this point by mentioning that there were others as well.

Or three. Or four. I assume there's still one in the Haunted Forest and another somewhere in our lands?

Sado seemed happy for Lena that she was finally coming out of her shell and she didn't seem to be the same reserved inward thinking person he had met. It had taken this long to get her to open up to him like this, and to a degree that was weird. He didn't have to do that with his other allies, they had just met and formed an alliance and grew together understanding each other's goals. It was hard for him to understand Lena, which was why he had to keep directly asking her because even his assumptions came out wrong sometimes.
Though honestly, he felt kind of bad, because it was his selfish actions that had brought on this change. Maybe it was for the best, but was it really his place to have forced all of that information out of Angela in front of Lena? In the process, he probably hurt Lena to a degree, and that was most likely what instigated this abrupt change in her actions.
At least those were the thoughts going through his head, as someone with various personalities trapped inside of his mind it was difficult to always tell when people were being themselves or doing someone out of another emotion.

You can do both, experience both, and keep your people safe at the same time. There's also a difference between doing what you want because you think it's best, and punishing yourself. If you want to be here, then that's what you want to do and even allying with the Golden Sabbath you could remain here, and protect Shinramoto. What I'm saying is no matter what you choose, direct ally or indirect ally you have my, and my clan's support. But it feels like for months what you've been doing is punishing yourself. It might not be my place to say it, but in the time my clone has spent here and the time I've spent here a lot of your actions seem to be self-enforced restraints. Just be who you are and what you want to be, instead of trying to be what others want you to be, that includes me. It's something I was trying to teach to another Sage Transformation user I had met and trained. "I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine." That mentality is how I accepted what I am, and learned to control it better. Though what works for me might not work for you, so in the end do it at your own pace, as long as that's what you want to be doing. Be it here, or anywhere, am I making sense?

Salazzle would warn Sado through their mental connection about what she was seeing. About what she thought might happen and what Sado should probably do. She pointed out that Lena was fragile, more fragile than he was and that she was vulnerable as well.
She thought he needed to be careful and cautious for a while, Lena's emotions were probably still raw and rough from her recent break with Angela Bliss. She knew Sado had the innate ability to draw people in and make them look up to him. She saw it directly happen with Trunks and that wasn't a bad thing. It just could be hazardous in the wrong situations. "I think she needs time. If you push it too much you'll be looking at a break. Think about how you've dealt with overstimulation in the past and how it's fractured your mind. Remember what we've seen in her. Lena of Shinramoto, Sorrows, and now flirty Lena. There's more going on than you realize so be cautious about how you act. It's like she's in an impressionable and vulnerable state and if you exploit that, well you're no better than Angela who you said you didn't trust." Outwardly she'd give no signs of this merely laying upon her back munching away on some shrimp but she felt like she saw something in Lena that could be dangerous. She tore the top off of a piece of shrimp picking up a small cup of melted butter and pouring it over the shrimp before popping it into her mouth.

Sado would drink down a large portion of the sake he had in front of him. This was nice, he hadn't really done this in a while. Just sat down, had some drinks and talked. Everything for a while had been about building up the Golden Sabbath be it helping the people of his landmarks, aiding his allies, or instigating mergers.
Being able to sit down and just talk was cool. He kept what Salazzle had told him in the back of his mind as he waited for Lena to reply. It was obvious that Sado wasn't trying to take control of the conversation like he had with Angela. He was just trying to help Lena get to a place of stability or one where she actually took her own feelings and thoughts into consideration and realized they were valuable.
Again these types of actions all went back to Sado's nature of surrounding himself with others and then focusing on them. He did it often and it was what he had used to build up everything he has right now.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OOC: Tbh, Sorrows was always going to return. I don't think Lena would ever blame Sado though unless he directly caused something.

Ah yes, the easy option to create a clone. Sado may have come to terms with the idea that his clones could run around with their free will to develop into whatever they desired, no wonder he was spread thin. Though she was still afraid, deathly afraid of what hers could become if left to long - as delicate as she was and as delicate as it was. There was no way she could suppress that, hell she was struggling to do it now and with two of her running around it was a bigger chance that an outbreak caused by herself could occur. Yes, people could stop her, but how many would she kill before that happens? It was too risky, right now anyway, she wasn't confident enough in her own control of herself. It's funny because of how much her emotions have developed over the past few months, she would be more confident leaving a clone before this whole arc rather than now. With all this new stuff filling up inside her, she had to sort it out and shelf them, organise. Like a messy teen bedroom.

Lena took a sip of her drink, she didn't just chug it down this time, taking intervals between each sip as she thought. Maybe unleashing that aspect of herself was the same as striving towards what she wanted to do in the world, scared of both because they have the same endgame. Would she be okay with someone like Sado around to stop her? Sado was very strong, but Lena did not know how strong that monster could be - Lena always usually held back when fighting, but when she did go all out; that to Sorrows was just playing. But what if she became that bitch in Mori? She was very close to it on the Galleon, and then what? She couldn't even trust herself anymore...

"Golden Sabbath huh?"

Lena never foresaw the opportunity to join a Clan like this, it always seemed like a foreign concept she would never become a part of because she never thought people outside of Shinramoto would accept her. IT's not the only thing she has been wrong about, maybe she'll be wrong again.

"I think it may be time for me to leave the nest, for a bit. See what it's like out there and see what if it's what I need? If Shinramoto needs me, if I feel there is danger coming, I will abandon everything and come back. They can always contact me if I leave the necessary resources for them to."

She was back to herself for a moment, quieter, her expression blank and her body language calmed. She was on all four legs of her chair now instead of balancing on the back two, she had placed her drink on the table and was looking directly at the floor. There was a broken glass shattered, it's pieces scattered randomly, the liquid that it held all over the wooden floorboard. She saw the patterns it made following the grooves in between each floorboard and within the cracks of the planks themselves - the liquid didn't just splash out as a mess, it also followed certain paths. Lena whispered to herself;

"I'll taste temporary freedom."

She had the banishment of Angela and the Razing of Degarashan on her side. With those two factors in play, it would be a while before they could do anything meaningful right now. It gave her at least a couple of weeks to see what she wanted to do with her life; and then she could come back and check on things. She reached over to Salazzle and quickly swiped some shrimp from the bowl she got her, holding them between her fingers she ate them one at a time.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado had a thought, one that entered his mind so quickly and stayed there like an itch he couldn't scratch. This was fun, it was relaxing and it was a nice change of pace. Maybe the people needed this. This was a month of celebration and Sado realized he hadn't seen a lot of that in Shinramoto. They were too busy rebuilding, and trying to fix what was broken and didn't have the time for the frivolity.
Sado had probably caused them more problems simply by being here and causing tension between Takauji, Lena, Angela, and everyone else. More than they needed, wanted or deserved. A suggestion came into his mind. Something small, well something he thought was small but could mean a lot for Lena and her people.

What if-... before you set out to explore, I'll even give you a tour of the lands I've been through and that fall under the Golden Sabbath banner. What if you and Zeri or whoever is in charge hold a celebration or a feast for everyone. Shinramoto has been through a lot lately. It's been one thing after the other, after the other for months. First, everything leading into it, and then the Battle of Shinramoto, then they had to rebuild, then there was an influx of refugees from the Ruins of Chungsu and the undead spreading and attacking. Even after all of that, there was more expanding and the building of new homes and accommodating new people, then the Razing of Degarashan and another influx of refugees from there and more building and planning and adjusting. Don't you think they-... we all could use a break? Like this, some time to reflect and blow off steam and be people, again. Not just statistics or casualties, or names on a census, actual people celebrating something. Even if it's for a day, a weekend or a week. A reprieve from the constant hardships we've all been through. I mean it can't be good for the children to always be worried about such big things, and even the adults are probably stressed and torn between what they want to do and what they have to be doing to show that there's safety here. I don't know much about Conqueror's End, or about what people want but what I do know is that usually villages decorate and come together as a community and if they do that every year it has to give some kind of catharsis, right? Together they celebrate and remember the past there hasn't been a lot of that here lately. What do you think, what would Zeri think?

Sado looked toward Lena. He thought he saw her mood fade again back to being more sheltered. They didn't have to rush as Salazzle said. He could instruct his clones to set things up and prepare for a summit between all their allies. They needed to resettle the lands anyway and bring the people back. This could also allow him to understand people better to know what they want and need. It could help him lead his own lands and they probably needed to blow off steam as well. If Lena agreed he would probably tell his clones to do the same in their lands.
It was a passing thought, an immature one brought on by the little bit of calm given to him by just talking and drinking but he thought it could do a lot. For everyone. Especially the individuals who weren't as strong as they were. Maybe it was a dumb idea, but what could it hurt to verbalize it. It would also give Lena more time with the people she cared about to decide if exploring and such was really what she wanted or if she could get what she wanted from Shinramoto.

If I were, to be honest, a lot of the problems in Shinramoto lately have been my fault, either directly, for example, the influx of people from Degarashan or indirectly through everything that has happened with Angela or the Battle of Shinramoto. I could help set things up if you think it's a good idea. We could hold an event, children could be children, they could play for once. Adults could be adults. They could drink, and converse and eat and just be who they want to be for a few days.

Sado would laugh. He wasn't sure if he sounded stupid. He didn't know much about holidays or celebrations being raised as a goliath they didn't celebrate much. Their definition of a party was a hunting party so as much as he sounded like he knew what he was saying, he didn't.
It was mainly just the passing thoughts brought on by the spies he spoke to in Keishi. He remembered the way they explained the holiday to him which gave him at least an idea of what this could be. It could be gleaned off of the way he was speaking that he blamed himself for a lot of what's been happening here lately. Not only through the words, he chose, but by the lowered tone he was using when he began to speak about the events that he used as examples.
A feast or celebration would also give Lena time as Salazzle told him she needed. Time to become more secure and less vulnerable. He didn't want to force Lena into joining the Golden Sabbath if that wasn't what she truly wanted. Maybe she did need time to think, and time to learn who she wanted to be on her own before becoming a part of something else. He didn't know, he didn't think he was smart enough to know, so what he did was put the idea out there for her.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was.... actually a decent idea. Lena was into the idea of raising the morale of everyone here, and it wouldn't just be for Shinramoto's residents as well; but for everyone that had seemingly ended up in this small village to get away from the horrors that haunted them. A celebration to help forget about those worries, even temporarily, will not only raise morale but also create a bond between each group of people. There was no bad outcome for this, the only thing Lena didn't like the idea of was dragging out her leaving the place - she may be inclined to stay, but a massive part of her wanted to just go. She wouldn't say no to such a good idea due to her selfish unstable emotions. She let Sado finish what he was saying.

"The battle would've happened, I was preparing for it before Smith came along and you didn't raise the dead from their graves."

She fiddled with her drink for a moment, rotating it in her hand before taking a big gulp from it. There was no need for Sado to take responsibility of things that would've happened anyway; and without him it may have been even worse - who knows? Her next words came a lot kinder, a smile returning to her face once again.

"We really do need a break, don't we?"

Lena was starting to feel like the alcohol was never going to do anything to her strange body. But enough of that, she knew that Zeri would be completely fine with any attempt to bring the people together and she honestly thought that he needed an excuse to give himself a break too. He was doing a lot behind the scenes and going around, it would be nice to actually see him around his Daughter and Wife again.

"Conqueror's End, each year it comes around they usually set up the Town Hall and decorate it with Jack O Lanterns; Banners; Ghostly figures and the like. Kids go around dressed in costumes, asking for Candy. With the Town hall as it is however, we could hold it somewhere else, set up a few rows of long tables in the fields where the new constructions and refugees are, there is enough space and structure to decorate."

Lena knew Alicia and the children would help as they did with the settling in of the Refugees, she also knew that Alicia had already been creating her own costume already. She looked around the Tavern, wondering where the Waitress was - seemed like she was keeping her distance from their table after being sexually harassed. Lena kind of wanted to apologise for such a brash, out of character action. What she really wanted was the keep getting drinks to test her body, as she was looking away from Sado she spoke to him, finishing her sentence would be followed by her finishing her drink.

"So that means you're going to help me out, stick around?"

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado seemed to be materializing a white powder on the tip of the index finger on his right hand. While Lena tried to convince him that it wasn't his fault and that it would have happened anyway he seemed to be doodling on the hardwood table he was sitting at. She was explaining what Shinramoto usually did for Conqueror's End. Sado slightly altered the doodles, they appeared like small little ghosts, with circular bodies and angular arms. He drew a few of them, of various sizes all with gaping maws and tongues sticking out. Almost childish in nature, just immature little doodles. Then she asked him flat out. "So that means you're going to help me out, stick around?"
The way it sounded to him, it felt like she thought he was going to abandon her or leave Shinramoto to its own devices. When he told her he was going to return to the Badlands of Earth. That wasn't meant to come off as cruel or mean it was meant to show respect. He thought that maybe she got the wrong idea and assumed he was angry at her or something he wasn't sure but he thought it might be a good idea to answer that question directly and explain what he had meant.

Lena, I never meant you to take "I'll be returning to the Badlands of Earth" in a-... in a mean or cruel way. When I said that I was saying it from a place of respect for you so that you could have room to breathe and make your own decisions be that working alongside Angela or not. I think if I put myself in that situation I would have gotten in your way, and in the way of what you might have wanted to build with Angela. Be it romantic, political or strategic. I didn't know what you wanted, or what she wanted or anything like that.

Sado would laugh slightly as if he was trying to break the mood if only for a moment.

So this part might sound petty, or egotistical but her and I wouldn't have been able to work together for a prolonged period of time. My plan wasn't to leave you all "alone" or "on your own" and I'd never make a plan that would do that. Especially with Takauji breathing down your neck, after making Shinramoto such a problem for him it's only fair of me to help defend it. Though I also didn't want you to feel pressured to side with me, or to change your plans to accommodate me, or the Golden Sabbath, I tried that once in the Haunted Forest with a current ally of mine. It doesn't work, learned from that experience that people want to make their own choices and not be forced into something. Hence leaving everything to you, my plan at that moment was to leave Angela to you, leave Shinramoto to you, and leave everything else to you and have Smith and Salazzle here to support you should you need it. That way you could build your home in whatever image you wanted. This place and these people they're your home. Not mine so I don't know what you want this place to be. If that makes sense. As long as you want me here in some form I'll try to help you build your lands and protect them. I'll use my clones here and in my own home to handle both. Speaking of which.

Sado would perform three hand seals and four of the ghostly figures would puff up and raise into the air floating around him and Lena with large open mouths. One would cover its eyes and pretend to be invisible while the other three would bellow and laugh two hovering around Lena's head in a clockwise and counter-clockwise direction while the third would float aimlessly between the two.
It was plain to see Sado had another ability he hadn't shown off. It seemed like something he wasn't familiar with as the ghosts seemed sort of crude and childish in their shape and form almost as if he wasn't good at drawing but he still tried. They would move and float about able to fly through the air circling the table the group was sat at as one would swoop down toward Salazzle pretending to swipe and bite at her.
When she turned to look at it, the ghost that was about the size of Sado's head would freeze completely covering its eyes as if it had the mentality that "if I can't see you, you can't see me." They would act cutely and childishly as if Sado made them for the express purpose of working with children,

( Chōkuton - Ikiru ) - Chalk Release - Coming to Life
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80
Description: The basis for the animation abilities of Chalk Release the user is able to either draw an object, creature or construct on a hard or solid surface or materialize chalk powder directly upon a solid or hard surface to create a drawing. Then by performing two hand seals the user can create animations allowing them to attack or defend as well as bind the opponent or even allow the user to fly. The major drawback of this technique is the fact that the user must draw or create the animation in battle thus for B to A rank animations this can be done merely with the two hand seals but S rank animations will require an additional hand seal. This is similar to ( Ninpou: Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation and ( Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation and like those techniques the animations are able to grow larger after being drawn with S rank's size limitations being that of the Great Stone Golem technique. Once created the animations can attack or defend at the will of the user and have substance until they are dispersed. They can disperse into a massive amount of chalk dust that can be used as a source for other techniques. Additionally the user can draw a word if they are less artistically inclined or if they are trying to hurry and these words will take the form of the animal or construct that was written. However these animations will seem malformed and will appear like a mixture between the word and the animal or construct. By combining the abilities into one construct the user is able to draw an animation and write the word explode, explosion, or detonate and upon attacking something the animation will explode in a puff of chalk dust with a decent amount of explosive force comparable to the damage that would have been dealt by a direct attack. Alternatively the word explode or similar words can be written on a surface and they themselves will just explode into a source of chalk dust.
Note: S rank can only be used once per turn with a one turn cool down
What do you think? For a haunted house or something? I can bring to life a lot of different creations or creatures.

Sado would reach into his pouch pulling out a scroll as he began to write something. It seemed like a lot and took him a moment but when he finished he rolled it back up and smashed it back into the bag. Sado wouldn't try to hide it so if Lena tried to read it, she could probably see it and understand it.
It was basically instructions for other clones he had elsewhere to follow to begin preparations for a summit and something else. It told them to resettle the lands, bring the people home and begin to decorate and prepare for a celebration for everyone. For their people and for the people in Takinomori to thank them for accommodating and showing goodwill in a time when the Golden Sabbath and their people needed it. It would go into detail about what Lena explained about what Shinramoto did for Conqueror's End and gave a rough outline of the festivities. He told them to use the chalk that he recently learned to create and use to their advantage as it could probably be used to help decorate. Sado waited for Lena to speak again as he passed something over to Smith.
It seemed to be some kind of pill, which he took. It let him regain a large portion of his chakra. Sado was actively extending the life of the clone, so it didn't have to disperse until it wanted to.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena didn't have to respond to Sado's reassurance, she just politely nodded towards him after signalling for more drinks. He explained how his opinion of Angela was pretty negative and they wouldn't have a secure relationship, Lena kind of felt a bit relieved and flattered that Sado thought that she was a worthy investment for an alliance. It seemed as he spoke, Sado had also been thinking of some ideas for the Conqueror's End celebration, it was quite humorous how she had inspired him to put the childish side of his personality to work. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

The ghostly figures flew around her head and her eyes flicked up at them, they may have been simple drawings but they had a lot of character. They were clear enough to be ghosts, but not too scary so that they'd be entertaining for the children - heck because they were so animated, adults would probably love them to. As she thought, they drew the attention of a few people in the tavern, they made strange faces - some smiled in entertainment.

"Great! Might be a good idea to use the creations to lure people to the celebration area when we're done setting it up."

Lena eyeballed the transaction Sado had made with Smith involving a pill, she recognised it, having some of her own. She realised what Sado was doing for Smith, as he'd need the pill to survive and not disappear - it was something that Sado would have to continue to do to keep him alive, which might prove difficult in the future if he cannot reach Smith in time. She nodded to herself;

"Smith, if you ever need to replenish your Chakra you can ask me to help you as well."

Lena being apart of this alliance felt as though she needed to make it feel like she was contributing more actively, this was also a way to show she was willing to support her support, a two way street. And it might relieve some pressure from Sado to keep up with Smith's need to be restocked. Then she was served her drinks, by the barman who was pretty wary about the Ghostly beings flying above her head - he tried to keep his distance as he placed her drinks down and took the empty ones away. She was passively amused by this.

"But yeah, I can put together something like a banquette, I'm sure I can get Juliana and the Sailor's wives to give us all a hand to do something - most of the women are probably getting sick to death of watching the men do everything around here."

Lena then realised she hadn't met her new Barnacle Companions that Moyashi had graced her with, albeit quite negatively with hardcore passive aggression. Though she knew that it was going to be hard to create a bond with them with the way Moyashi treated his underlings and experiments as though they were heartless weapons without feelings. They'd probably have been "configured" in a way that made them less emotionally responsive. Though Lena had to start somewhere with them, giving them such menial tasks like this for fun might have been the best way to do so.

"I think I could persuade Juliana to round up volunteers and get food put together, and other resources donated for this."

Lena took a quick swig of her new drink. Other ideas floated around in her head, though she needed some more inspiration to solidify their relevance in the celebration - wondering what kind of things she could create with her abilities that Sado seemingly had an abundance of. Then it came to her, Chalk white and Black Ink creations would be a pretty cool Yin-Yang thing going there. It'd be entertaining indeed, and it might show to everyone that they weren't just heartless monsters that fought like barbaric warriors - word might sprea... She shook her head, there I go again, thinking politically.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado would fidget in his seat as he continued to make small drawings on the table. He would have the small animations float around the tavern but not create a disturbance he was somewhat bored and he was now slowly realizing all of the responsibility he had. They were things he thought of a lot, but this festival or feast, whatever they decided to call it could give him a few days of calm.
Lena spoke to Smith and Sado merely listened not interrupting them. It sounded like she had grown attached to Smith from Sado's perspective. He didn't really care either way, it was just an interesting thing. He listened to Lena as she explained that Juliana and the Sailor's wives would probably help to gather supplies. After Lena explained Sado began to speak about that.

That sounds good. I mean it was just a passing thought, but I'm glad it stuck.

I already told my clones in my lands to do something similar. Though all of this might end up being a lot of work.

Sado would scan the tavern, before looking back toward Lena. He seemed unsure of what he could do to actually help. He didn't have Wood Release like Angela so he couldn't help build. He could craft stone tables and such but Sado was thinking bigger. Like maybe a Haunted House for the children. Table games and food stands if he was going to have a feast or festival he wanted it to be big. Maybe his aspirations were set too high because he himself couldn't think of what to do or how to set it up.
With all of those little ideas and fantasies of a crazy party running through his mind, he thought that maybe something smaller and more intimate would be better for a community like Shinramoto. Lena already seemed to have a good idea of what to do and what the people would like. A few tables, some food. "I guess that's enough." he thought.
But silently he wanted more if not for the people of Shinramoto-... probably for himself. He never got to see or take part in a holiday so his immature nature was fascinated by the idea of a celebration for the sake of fun.​

Last edited:

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Make a Conqueror's End costume for children (1)
  • Help a village decorate for Conqueror's End (1)
Summary: After having a moment of bonding over drinks in Mori's largest Tavern; Lena & Sado had come to an agreement of how they would both proceed with their lives. However before that, to lift the spirits of the village and to celebrate conqueror's end whilst also in a way saying "Goodbye for now" - the two came up with the idea to bring everyone together, to laugh, to eat and to cement relations; past & future. Lena would start with finding Alicia, helping finish her costume with her friends and to then begin decorating the village.
Lena stirs in her seat, with the ideas in her head she wanted to act. She was done drinking, she had something to distract her from drowning sorrows. She finished whatever drinks she had left on the table and stood up suddenly, her voice had a slight urge to it;

"Well maybe we're thinking too big, simple is sometimes better - with a bit of detail and care. It'll be appreciated. Right?"

She threads her fingers through one another and pushes her palms outwards, stretching her arms and straining her hands to loosen herself up from sitting. She relaxed and looked at Sado, he seemed to be sat in thought about something she could not really tell exactly. She thought maybe making a visible actions towards their intended idea, would add some momentum to it.

"I'm gonna go find the Kids, they had already started putting together costumes. You could start carving up some pumpkins for decorations Sado? Pretty sure our farmlands have been growing them in anticipation for Conqueror's End before everything kicked off."

Lena pondered a thought she found humorous when her eyes shifted to Salazzle, a visible little smile growing on her face when she did. Though she quickly hid it in case Salazzle noticed her creepy vibe, she might've caught it anyway. Lena would have to mention it later if she could go through with it.

"I'm going to head off now, the drinks are starting to taste off."

She made her way to the exit and left the Tavern, looking around when she got outside - she followed the path towards where the refugees were staying. Since that's where she saw the kids last, it would be the first place she'd look.

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Help a village carve pumpkins for the holidays (1)​
  • Defend a village from a wandering group of zombies (2)​
Summary: Sado has been offered an objective to perform by Lena which makes what he needs to do much easier but honestly he doesn't think the people will trust him enough for that. Instead, he plans to send his clone to perform the duties, while he wallows in self-pity and alcohol because his mood soured slightly by his bipolar tendencies as his emotions took a downturn. This means the clone Smith will be helping the farmers and a group of children carve pumpkins, saving the pulp and seeds to eat for their feast. Additionally, during the carving of pumpkins, a wandering group of zombies is going to meander in through the unguarded east-side of the village. There has been a wall built to the north and south, but not to the east meaning undead can still get in through the east side of the landmark.​

When Lena had finally left a few moments after she had exited the tavern Sado's head fell forward as it seemed like he was exhausted. With his head lying upon the hardwood bar-table Sado sighed. Salazzle though stood up and began to try and lift his head up pretending to be trying to lift a heavy weight that she just couldn't manage.
She knew what was wrong with him, it was the same thing that was wrong with him back in the Ruins of Chungsu. He was depressed and paranoid and had never gotten over that. He played it all off as if he had moved on and was fine, but he wasn't. He played that game with Angela as a distraction, and he moved on as a distraction but he had never gotten past what had happened. It was all feeling like it was too much, how could he do everything that he said he could? Help here, and on the homefront?
He was one man pretending to be four. He told Lena it was all alright, but truly, he needed help himself and was too proud and too stubborn to explain that he didn't know what to do and was just making shit up to get through. Salazzle lifted Sado's head a few inches off of the table and-... THUD she let it fall hitting the table hard shaking the other drinks on the table. There was no reaction from him as he inched the Sake bottle closer to his head and tipped it toward his mouth the edge of the bottle slowly meeting his lips before he lifted it upright once more.

Fine! Drink yourself stupid, not like you need the mead to be stupid anyway. Salaazle would say with a firm tone.

Sado finally responded his tone felt melancholy. Smith, go do what Lena said.

Take Salaazle with you, since she's not going to let this go. I need time to decompress. They know and like you better anyway.

Smith nodded as he extended his right arm and Salazzle jumped upon his forearm climbing upward toward his shoulder. Together they set out looking for Lorelei and Juliana. Smith knew these two the most, when it came to the women in the village and Juliana had the most pull with the village.
Lorelei had begun growing more and more like a real part of Shinramoto. She was good at learning names, helping and healing people, and aiding where she needed. Smith would take his time walking through the streets until he came upon the last place he had seen Lorelei it was an inn, near Juliana's house.
Well, what remained of it, but it was being repaired. He found Lorelei tending to a small child who seemed to have an ear infection or ache of some sort. She spoke so smoothly and sweetly as she charmed the young girl coddling her and distracting her from the pain. Smith waited a moment for her to finish treating the child and when the child left with her mother Smith spoke.

I need you and Juliana to help me. Lena wants me to go to the local farms and help acquire pumpkins to carve and she also wants me to help carve them. I figure Juliana could show me where to go and you could convince the children and farmers to participate in the event. I'm thinking we could get a group of children together, and they could carve their own pumpkin to decorate for a feast Lena wants to hold for Conqueror's End. That way we can take their minds off of everything that has happened lately. They're just kids, they shouldn't have to worry about the undead, and wars, and stuff like that but the world we live in-...

Lorelei would smile and blush slightly as she began to speak in a stuttering tone almost in a meek way. Was he always this good with children? What kind of man was he? Remarkably different and ever-changing. She had seen what he did in the Battle of Shinramoto and she had heard the stories of what happened in Degarashan brought on by Smith's creator.
How could this man, this kind, caring, well-meaning man-... be so sadistic? How could he become a monster on the field of combat but say he wants to help the children stop worrying about the big problems? It was as if he were two separate people.

I-... T-.... Ju-.... Juliana, seemed busy last time I saw her. but I know where the farms are.

I could take you there and t-... try to convince some children and farmers to participate in Lena's event.

Smith nodded and together they set out toward the largest farm that Lorelei knew had been growing pumpkins and other seasonal produce. It took them a while but they traveled in relative silence. Salazzle could tell what was up with Lorelei but she didn't say anything. Once they made it to the farm Lorelei took the lead and knocked on the door of the main house on the farm she explained everything and they obtained about fifteen pumpkins of various sizes.
Two or so were extremely tiny about the size of an average grapefruit, up to the biggest one that was easily up to Lorelei's knee and was very cumbersome for Smith to carry needing to carry several of these oddly shaped gourds. Together Smith, Salazzle, and Lorelei carried the pumpkins back to the inn that they had set out from and there was already a fair amount of children there. It seemed a line had formed for Lorelei as children and parents had seemed to be waiting on her return. Smith noticed that apparently, she had become something of a healer for these people more than even he had thought. Lorelei smiled sweetly at the children.

I think we found the group of children to participate. How would you all like to help prepare for Conquorer's End!? We're gonna have a huge feast and party soon and we need strong and brave protectors to help carve up these gross, icky, pulp, filled pumpkins to make some Jack'o'lanterns and yummy pumpkin pies, and salted pumpkin seeds!

Smith noticed what she was doing and tried to play into it showing the numerous pumpkins he had. Lorelei grabbed a large tarp and motioned for Smith to lead the way. The children seemed excited and their parents ended up being dragged along as Smith lead them out of the inn and to an open area near the edge of the grasslands.
He assumed this would be where she set up the tables and other things she talked about. He placed the pumpkins on the ground and pulled out a kunai. He sat down cross-legged and began to carve. He sunk the kunai in the top of the pumpkin and looked around as the children all picked out their own pumpkin attended by their parents and helped along by Lorelei.
It seemed like was a neat activity, he thought it was kind of trivial and pointless but that was the point, wasn't it? A frivolity for fun, amusement, and enjoyment. He cut through the top of the pumpkin near the stem as he created a circular slice around the stem. This let him pull the top off of the pumpkin before he quickly flipped it causing some of the pulp and guts to spill out upon the tarp.
Blllllleuuruhs.

Smith made a sound as if the pumpkin was throwing up its guts and the kids laughed at him. The parents looked at him as if he was a moron, but at least the children were having fun and that's what the whole objective was. The children seemed rather amused by the whole event as they were all doing what Smith had tipping their pumpkins and pretending that they were barfing up their guts.
Smith finally jabbed his right hand into the top of the pumpkin and began to scoop out all of the seeds and guts making sure to make a show out of it squishing his hand and making noises with his hand as the kids watched and then mimicked him jamming their hand into their own pumpkin and digging out the seeds and guts tossing them into a large pile in the center.

Remember the more we save, the more pie and seasoned seeds there'll be at the feast.

Smith said with a joking tone. The kids saw that he was having fun as well and that put them at ease. It helped that Lorelei was there. She seemed to have gained an innumerable amount of trust from the kids and their parents. She had become an asset to Shinramoto. Smith now with his empty pumpkin took his kunai and began to carve into the side of the pumpkin. He remembered back to the tavern when Sado had made those ghost-like figures.
If that was going to be the theme they were for them that's what he would do. He began to slowly and meticulously shave into the pumpkin cutting out small sections so that it looked right trying to keep a thin layer of pumpkin between each section so the ghostly-figure didn't break apart. It made it so that when a light was placed into it it would shine through showing the figure. He started by creating a semi-circle and working outward giving the ghost cartoonish and almost childish features.
He didn't want the children thinking about scary things like the undead and such, he wanted them focused on the fun they were having because that's what Sado wanted. That's what Lena wanted and ultimately that's what he wanted. The children and people to feel safe for a while. Finally, he finished his
and looked around. A lot of the children were having trouble wanting theirs to look the best. Smith would go about helping them if he could. He made their pumpkins look even better than his own. He didn't care about his pumpkin but he figured it would mean the world to the children if their's looked good.
That was when he heard something in the distance and looking up across the grasslands he realized there were undead off in the distance way too far away for any of the children or their parents to notice but his trained senses could perceive them.

Continuing in the next post

Last edited:
Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It Took Lena awhile to find Alicia, going to the refugees to begin with and then being led back into the Village, then back towards the Docks. This was where she was and it seemed Alicia was trying to find her too, Lena was back at the work station she had re-purposed for her own usage when creating gift baskets for Degarashan Refugees. The little girl was in half a costume, she had the headband of a traditional ninja, but her robes were still a bit off.

"Lena! Everyone was so happy!"

Lena grinned at Alicia, reporting back after her little mission with the rest of her children.

"That's good Alicia, we're going to keep making people happy okay?"

The little girl nodded happily and was ready to listen to Lena who had crouched in front of her, hands placed on the girl's delicate shoulders. She looked intently at her, Lena never spoke to Alicia in a condescending way and wouldn't now - always treating her as an equal - almost like an adult.

"I'll help fix your costume together, then we'll help your friends fix theirs. After we'll be setting some tables with food and decorations, we're going to celebrate Conqueror's End properly."

Alicia's eyes lit up, like she was happy someone had finally mentioned the holiday. She clapped and jumped up and down, prompting Lena to give the girl some space to be excited. Alicia grabbed her big sister's hand and dragged her away from the Docks. Lena almost tripped from such a sudden action. She was led over to Alicia's group of friends who were sat in a circle amongst the refugees, it seems other kids from Degarashan had joined them, they were laughing, joking and playing. It made Lena feel a little warm in her between her cold threads. She walked over with Alicia, which gained all their attention as they looked up to Lena. The children from Shinramoto were happy to see her, but the ones from Degarashan still seemed afraid of her. However Alicia spoke first. Well more like shouted... or Commanded.

"WE'RE GETTING OUR COSTUMES READY!!! Lena is going to help us, and all of us are going to have one."

Like father, like daughter... or something. Lena kind of realised what she was getting into, there were a lot of children here. She had to interrupt Alicia's presidential speech for a moment.

"Uhh uh, well we're going to help each other. Work as a team, take a look and see what ideas and things we can add to the costumes. Learn together... right?"

The children were silent for a moment before making a collective amount of noises of realisation which may or may not have been false, but Lena owned it and stood confidently. Though as the children began to look at each other's half done costumes, they were confused and sort of had no inspiration. Lena would have to lead, she looked at Alicia - she had a headband already, her robes needed a sash to make her look more like she had fighting garments on, at the moment it was just a piece of cloth hanging off her and a weapon would make her look the part. Lena found two bamboo sticks and a long piece of cloth which she cut to shape with a Kunai and then broke the bamboo sticks, using some of the spare cloth to tie the sticks together making a makeshift sword with a cross-guard and then tied the sash around Alicia's waist with the sword sheathed in it. Already she looked more like a Traditional Shinobi.

"How about that?"

Alicia loved it and the children were amazed. Lena stood with a little smile as they got to work fixing swords together from bamboo sticks and string, it was literally the first priority to arm themselves with weapons. Lena's smile twitched, she had just armed Alicia's Gang of Children with weapons... they were now unstoppable... what had she done.

"Now now, remember we're trying to make everyone happy, so no hitting people. Try and... keep it tame eh kids? Put on a show, but don't hurt each other."

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Continued

Lorelei. Smith would speak in a calm tone as to not alert the children or the parents. He would look at her with a rather serious gaze as his head turned to face her. The children were each finishing up their carving with the help of their parents and Lorelei. Lorelei would look back to him and see there was a stoic look in his eyes as if he was trying to convey something to her without making a scene.
He would continue to speak after he got her attention. He would tell Lorelei what to do before speaking to the children. He began to speak with a rather childish tone. It was kind and gentle and mimicked the voice he had seen Lorelei use to charm the children. I want you to take the children and their parents back into Mori. I'll clean everything up and return with the Jack'o'Lanterns and from there I'll bring them to Lena to use for decoration. You all did great and I'm sure you'll each see your own pumpkin at the feast.
Lorelei nodded and did as she was instructed realizing that something dangerous or serious was going on. Smith wouldn't tell her to do something so directly if there wasn't a problem and she knew that. Then she saw it out of her peripheral vision behind Smith far off in the distance. Upwards of one-hundred meters away were a few of the undead she had been hearing stories about.
She quickly realized why Smith had told her to lead the people back into Mori and with Smith's help she gathered up the children and their parents directing them into one large group. Some of the children wanted to remain and continue carving but Smith and Lorelei were able to get them moving back toward Mori as Lorelei would then guide them back looking for Lena in the process.

Salazzle would speak as the group left. So how do you want to do this?

I don't want the children seeing those creatures and being upset or afraid. It would undo everything Lena is trying for. Smith said.

Smith watched the undead slowly crawl and shamble forward across the grasslands, but wouldn't move until the children were out of sight and nearly back into Mori. With all of them, finally out of the area he would burst forward toward the approaching creatures in a sudden burst of speed. Moving forward at such a fast pace would cause Salazzle to nearly fall from his shoulder clutching tightly as Smith rushed forward across the grasslands leaving behind the moment of calm, and fun he had back there.
He seemed slightly irritated by this, he was just starting to get into the activity. It seemed dumb at first but the way the children's faces lit up with amusement and pride for being able to help the village-... there wasn't time to think about that right now. With four of the undead in front of him, he threw his right fist forward throwing from it an explosive ball of fire. With the first strike hitting and the fire creating a small explosion, the first undead creature was obliterated before he could continue his combination.
Instead of moving onto another attack Smith merely repurposed his current combo as he slammed his left hand into the gut of the next undead releasing another orb. On contact, the fire burst out in an explosion puncturing through the undead creating a forward explosion caving in the stomach and bursting out from the spine catching another undead in the blast scattering it to pieces. Smith would finish with one final blow to a third undead, causing his right palm to snap outward as he turned his body slightly to the left. He would push the undead downward as the fire exploded causing the corpse to burst to pieces. Smith saw five more behind these ones about twenty meters away. ****, they're coming from the east. We should have created a wall there. It's an open point.
(Rīfukonbo) Leaf Combo
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: The user performs a small combo where he starts by punching the enemy in the chest and then a punch to the gut, and then a powerful palm thrust, pushing him down to the earth.
(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.​
Salazzle would joke back at Smith. Why are you telling me, that sounds like a you, Lena and Sado problem.

Smith would turn his head back toward the corpses on the ground behind him as he exhaled a stream of fire cremating the remains. He didn't need anything left behind for children to stumble upon. With the first group dispatched and disposed of Smith would come up against the second group after a movement of running in an eastward direction. He knew they were attacked by sound, and light.
He'd let them be their own defeat as he waved his right arm upward arcing it toward the undead creating a wave of fire in front of him. This would create a wall of flame that would engulf the remaining undead causing them to be surrounded in fire and flames as their bodies began to smolder and turn to ash. He had learned from all of his other interactions with these creatures that they were rather weak and feeble in comparison to shinobi. Extremely weak to fire, and they were dumb and slow.
A few tried to groan and push through the flames but Smith would just throw two kunai at the two who tried to move forward. They would pierce into the skull hitting the brain and causing them to fall back into the fire as the rest were done away with. Smith would scan the grasslands for anymore and see nothing. It seemed like a small group one that had escaped Chungsu only ten.
(Katon: Hi no Iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.
(Katon: Honoo no Heki) Fire Release: Flame Wall
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.​
Smith would return to the area where the group had carved the pumpkins and would gather them up. He didn't realize how cumbersome they would be as he scooped up all of the guts and pulp and seeds and placed it another much smaller tarp Lorelei had brought. He cleaned up the area and made his way back to Mori aiming to find Lena.
He needed to explain what had happened and that they needed a wall on the eastern front if she really wanted to use the grasslands for her feast. They didn't need a group of undead attacking during the festivities. He returned the pumpkins to the inn they had set out from and asked around for Lena and put the word out that he needed to speak to her.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena suddenly got way into helping the Kids and their costumes. They had seen how cool Alicia's had looked and so wanted the same kind of attention to detail, including the ninja headbands. Lena had a pile of them beside her as she had begun etching into the metal plates with her own sharp tools, being the adult that handles the dangerous arts n crafts tools suddenly. She stuck her tongue out as she concentrated on etching the symbols into the headbands perfectly for each of the children's outfits. As she finished one she handed it to one of the children and begun the next, there was probably a quicker way of doing this, but it was all about the effort.

Lena once completing her headbands had moved on to fixing together some footwear for the children, wooden sandals - utilising some flat planks of wood and string to tied them through the shoes. It worked well, though she took a while to fix them together herself she had the kids start painting each other's robes. She had to kind of move on with the decorations though. Once she finished the sandals she got the children's attentions.

"Okay, I want you all to create some crafty conqueror's end banners for the celebration and once you have I want you to round up over there with me."

Lena points into the direction of an area just on the outskirts of the town which had a grassy clearing, but not too far to be outside the confines & safety of the village. She watched the cheer and scatter, a few lightbulbs lighting up above their heads. She takes a few moments to let them ask questions about what she wanted to answer with whatever they thought was best, giving them freedom to design whatever they wanted. She headed over to the area, it was quiet with the odd bit of activity that surfaced every now and then, gave her the space she needed to set up some things.

She unravelled a large scroll and begins to paint on it. She depicts the long table that everyone would feast around, laughing and drinking and taking from the items available too them. She could see it now, next she drew seats that surrounded the table, for people to sit, rock, stand upon, relax within. And then surrounding all that she drew posts to hang the decorations from. All this was painted in different colours to make it a bit more natural, but also decorated with patterns on the table that moved, looking like ghosts moving along the surfaces and bugs to trick people who see them move in their peripheral visions. Sacrificing some chakra she turns the painting to life, creating what she depicted into the space she had found. A couple of long tables big enough for the village took place in this space that used to be empty. She just needed to make it seem full & cosy.

(Inkupo: Chizu Sakusei) Ink Art: Cartography
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique through the inspiration of Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune, takes a similar twist in its formation in which the user will have pre drawn maps on scrolls in which they can through the use of their chakra bring these maps to life. What it does for the ink artist is allow for them to create 3D models of terrains they have been in before or created through imagination - allowing for them to create mazes, temples and all sorts of terrains through the pre drawn maps. To even further the beliefs of these creations, the user can use differing colors of ink in order to add more life to the creations. The larger the terrain, the bigger the scroll needed for the user to carry in order to draw. The created terrains are capable of being used as a source of the user’s ink creations if needed, thus removing the need for drawing them. This technique must be mentioned in the user’s biography or before battle, while each rank corresponds to how big the scale of the terrain can be. B Ranked scales up to short range, A ranks can scale up to mid range, with B ranks three times per battle and A rank twice per battle. Much like Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation these creations are capable of existing outside the need of the user’s chakra, keeping an inanimate and realistic look. Lasts 3 turns.

The children had eventually met up with her, they were holding long rows of paper & wire that had been decorated with a numerous things, paints, glitter, coloured paper, leaves. Though they looked nice and some of the patterns you can vaguely see what they resembled. She helped them tie them to the tall posts, even lifting a couple of the kids so that they could get high and tie them as well. It was starting to look a lot more colourful. With the rows of banners tied up the Kids saw their work was put to use and Lena was quite proud of them.

"Some decorated Pumpkins littering the table and surrounding area will look good, maybe some Wax candles melted onto surfaces too. Oooh so many ideas. I wonder how Sado & Smith are getting along."

Lena sat on a chair with the kids around her, she told them her game plan & next step for the banquet. It was unknown to her that Smith was looking for her right now.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado vanished in a puff of smoke a bottle of sake still in his left hand with his head resting on the table.

Wherever he ended up he wasn't prepared for it still in a sitting position pretending to be drunk.

LLM to LM ( 115 ) - via the Reverse Summoning Technique.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot had happened since Sado had vanished, the new Villagers had settled into Mori and with the celebration for conqueror's end gloriously done and concluded - morale had been boosted and there was a positive mindset going forward with everyone. Lena's eyes had also changed, from her emotional trauma at the battle of Shinramoto, she had noticed the patterns had grown to be "more" and they felt stronger in her very sockets. She had been practising and observing the world around her with them Active, and every now and then she learned something new about the Red Eyes she had discovered.

These eyes had come to her too late, things may have been different if she had them earlier, but they only came with emotional trauma. She wondered why this didn't activate when she woke up. Was her heritage being suppressed at the time? She'd never really know. Though she does still need to understand who she was before this. Doing her own research, she found out she had the Sharingan. She didn't really know how to take it. Being an Uchiha. It explained her strange affinity to fire even though she had preference for other elements, though the Sharingan could've just been an experimental thing and she'd only just tapped in to it now.

There was a lot she questioned about herself and finding it would be a hard task. The Rebuilding of Shinramoto was taking a long time, but it was coming along. The village was working hard and she was helping as best she could. They had managed to get a wall around most of Mori exclusively, setting it apart from the big ones and the plain grass lands. Zeri and the Village Elders as they had now been dubbed had planned how they'd expand.

Lena's morning would be spent Babysitting Alicia. She didn't mind looking after and spending time with Alicia. Both Juliana and Zeri were busy with Village affairs and had asked if Lena wouldn't mind - just for the afternoon. She was fine with it and actually wanted to, it had been a while since she had spent proper time with the little girl. Lena could also relax for a bit.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my Mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Babysit someone much younger than you
  • Scout potential threats
Summary: Lena has been tasked with Babysitting Alicia for the day, a simple task she thought and something she'd enjoy doing on her down time. However she is approached by a Villager about some strange happenings going down in one of the building sites, an underground area none of the workers had seen before. Lena would take a look.

Alicia was talking to Lena about... something child like, it was like gibberish that just went straight into Lena's ear and filtered through her brain before leaving the other. Alicia had a numerous few items in front of her as she happily spoke about them, Lena sat with her legs on either side of her "little sister". Half listening and half staring in to space. Until she was directly addressed every now and then, Lena would snap out of her thoughts and answer appropriately. They were both at Zeri & Juliana's home, it was now fully patched up after being bombarded with Cannon Fire.

"Lena, do you think I can be strong like you one day?"

Lena blinked, how did their interaction with one another suddenly got here? Though it wasn't strange for Alicia to ask questions about Lena's abilities out of the blue, like she had some interest and desire for them. Lena didn't really like talking about them with her too much, always expecting her to be fine without these kind of things - thinking that with them she'd attract more danger. Lena kind of felt like a worrying mother.

"You are already much stronger than me Alicia. You may not think it but your heart is so strong, you have been the best little helper I could ask for."

"Like a Sidekick!"

Lena laughed quietly, "I suppose like a Sidekick."

"That makes you the HERO!"

Lena blushed and shook her head quietly. No, she really wasn't a hero - she just did what she thought was best and sometimes that was probably the worst course of action. Though Lena had fallen into Alicia's innocent word trap and audibly saying she wasn't one, was going to just make the atmosphere negative. She Lena said nothing and quickly distracted the little girl.

"Tell that to the Villainous, TICKLE HANDS!"

"Noooo, not the tickle hands!!"

Lena attacked the girl's stomach with her dancing fingers, she fell back on her legs, curling up defensively as she was sent into fits of laughter. She tried to bat her big sister's hands away, but she was too quick and go through Alicia's defences with ease, the tickles being brought on with utmost determination. Alicia was crying tears of joy as she thrashed about, curled against Lena.

"Stop Stop Stooop!"

"Aaah Fine then."

There was a knock at the door. Lena stopped and her head cracked in that direction. She titled her head for a moment before letting Alicia go, the little girl shuffled away as she knew Lena would need to answer it. Which she got up and did so. On the other side was a Man, looked like one of the many labourers that were building the expansions to the village.

"We need your help Miss Lena."

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena was supposed to be spending time looking after the person that is most dearest to her. She stirred on the spot for a moment before answering.

"Uh...I'm kind of caught up in looking after Alicia."

"Yeah we're sorry for interrupting you. It's just we don't know who else to go to."

Lena understood that, everyone was busy and they must've heard she was chilling here at home. But she was also sort of busy, though she thought for a moment. She'd have to hear what he had to say first before making a decision.

"What's happened?"

"We found something at one of the buildings made for construction. There is a basement or some kind of underground room that was never logged or discussed in building schematics at all. And we found it, we thought it was a mistake but we checked it over multiple times and even had a quick look, but it goes further and the couple of guys we sent in there never returned."

It sounded like a genuine problem and was something that she would deal with normally. This could be an issue that does need looking in to, and it's been there for how long knows and if not dealt with my cause problems later down the line. She needed to now what it was herself now, leaving her at a conundrum. She nodded to the man.

"I'll be there in a moment."

The man bowed and left and she closed the door, turning around to Alicia who was playing on the floor.

"Get your shoes on, we're going out for a bit to check out something."

"Woooo!"

Alicia got up and went to get ready, running over to her room. Lena smiled as she trotted off and then got the little girl's bag and packed it full of items she always took out or was particularly interested in playing with at the moment. The girl returns and Lena happily hands her the packed bag, she then escorts her outside and looks around. Alicia was taken by happy surprise when Lena lifts her into the air and puts her on her shoulders, before walking to through the village to the site.

Alicia was rocking back of forth on Lena's shoulders, singing some kind of song she had made up, enjoying the view she had over everything, feeling tall and superior and mighty for a little girl! Her legs rocked alternatively and her torso bounced side to side to the rhythm of her gibberish song.

"What are you singing about?"

"It's our superhero theme song!"

"Oh? A Theme song, I guess you're preparing for our first mission then huh?"

"YES! Exactly!"

Lena laughed, she admired the little girl's dedication to their new and upcoming brand that wouldn't exist. A child's mind was innocent and most importantly creative, and she wasn't going to stop that. They began to approach the site and the man who knocked on their door was near the building of interest, there were a few other workers around taking a break, but probably also interested in getting this sorted as well.

"That building?"

The man nodded and lead her in there. Lena went inside and put Alicia down, she had a look around at the house she was in now which was partially build and so had a lot of open areas. Lena and the man opened the basement hatch and looked down into it, it was dark and lifeless, not activity at all. Alicia's head popped in to view, she looked down in to the whole as well with a face of awe.

"Villain's Secret base!!!"

Lena shook her head, but there was some weird feeling in her gut that maybe Alicia had as well that made her thought that way. Because Lena could feel that kind of aura from it too. If there were two people lost in there, she was going to need to help them out. Lena brought the man to the side and spoke to him without Alicia hearing.

"How long have they been gone?"

"Almost a day."

"A day in a basement. If there is a lot more they could be okay... they could be dead. It could be really dangerous, laced with traps. Who built this house?"

"Those strangers from Jinshui."

Her feeling grew into a deep pit of guilt and she suddenly felt a bit sick. If something like this was secretly built when Angela was constructing wooden houses, there could be an array of these secret basements. Lena let out a sigh and nodded. Fine, she held responsibility for this, she would check it out. She was then brought to attention when she heard a heavy wooden sound clash with another heavy wooden sound and her head snapped in the direction of the basement door which had suddenly shut closed. Alicia was no where to be found.

"ALICIA!!!"

Lena bolted to the wooden door and tore it from it's hinges before leaping into the darkness with no second thought. She would have to quickly catch up with Alicia, it had only just closed so she could quickly intercept her before anything happened. She felt the ground beneath her, but it was pitch black and Lena couldn't see much so she activated her Sharingan.
Spoiler
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
She saw Alicia clearly, she was fine, wandering around with her hands out in front of her. Lena quickly walked up to her and hugged her from behind, Alicia yelped but then realised that it was Lena when she whispered in her ear.

"Don't wander off Alicia. You scared the heart out of me."

Chakra :
1600 -30
=1570

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a bit of an extended embrace with Alicia, Lena's eyes opened. It was still really dark in the basement, but she saw something that caught her Sharingan's eye, a chakra signature that looked as though ti was pressed against the dense wall. She parted from Alicia and slowly walked over, the light slowly growing clearer into a pattern. It looked as though it was a seal of some sort, as she approached the wall she crouched slightly to get a better look at the seal - tilting her head to the side - it looked as thought it wasn't exactly stuck on the wall but slightly within it on the other side of a thin layer of dust. Lena's hand traced over it gently, which may have been a mistake. The Seal flourished with colourful chakra and spread out like a signal through different routes looking like electrical wire. It activated a door in the wall which revealed itself and opened on it's own, light broke through the crack as it revealed more of a lit corridor which filled the dark room with light. Alicia's eyes blinked in that direction, concentrating on where the light was coming from.

"Ah. Right."

The Corridor was narrow and continued for a while until it go to what looked like a staircase down further into the ground. Lena was about to walk through when Alicia quickly ran ahead.

"Our first mission!!!"

Lena reached out to grab her but she slipped by, it was so sudden, she stuttered over her words and chased after her - closing the distance behind her until she was literally right behind her. Close enough to protect her, Alicia led the way for now, going down the stairs. It was a bad idea having Alicia with her altogether, but Lena wanted to get this over with.

"I told you not to wander, stay by me."

As they went down the stairs it lead them through another Corridor, there was a left turn at the end of this. Lena took the lead now, getting a strange feeling she turned the corner first and saw a bunch of wood spikes lodged in the wall, splatters of blood on the floor and walls. She flicked her sight around, looking for danger until she looked up to the roof of the corridor, there was a man skewered to the rooftop. Lena immediatedly turned around and looked at Alicia, getting in her vision and keeping her eyes on her face.

"We're leaving, it's too dangerous. Lets go now, don't look - turn around."

Lena was stern and full of authority, Alicia did as she was told, a little bit of panic rising in her stomach. Lena followed Alicia back towards the stairs until suddenly the ground from beneath them had betrayed their footing. Lena fell and Alicia was going to as well, but she using what was left of her strength and momentum to push Alicia onto the staircase, just about saving her from the drop. For some reason Lena felt as though she couldn't mould her chakra and save herself. So she just fell to the bottom into the pit. She hit the ground with a thud, groaning. Lena was done scouting out this basement and wanted to make sure Alicia had made it safely out of the basement. She stood up slowly and the room lit up around her, there was a couple of people standing on either side of the room dressed in Jinshui garb; however they were masked. Lena got into a ready defensive stance, she noticed the other dead worker strung up by his ankles to wall at one end of the room, there were seals all over the walls and his body. Lena suddenly got drowsy, and her body to collapse, she had no control suddenly falling to her knees as her stance weakened and crumpled - a voice from the masked soldiers spoke to her as she collapsed to the ground and hit it hard, blacking out.