platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read the sensei rules and i think its unfair to other people. So first here are the official rules

Rules For Becoming A Sensei

1. Have a good online time

2. Have at least 3,500 posts and be active on the forums for at least 3 months.

3. Have gone through training themselves with an certified sensei

4. Show general competence in jutsu-related topics, in order to be able to teach accurately

5. Must have the recommendation and backing of at least 2 current senseis

6. Be able to speak in complete, understandable sentences

NOTE: When u finish the process of becoming a sensei, we, BiBi and SweetSasuke still have the right to take away your sensei position if any problem appear (not being much online, bad training). After that u can still take the sensei test again, but u have to wait for 2 months to pass.

1. The best of the bests of us cant be here all the time (so what is a good online time)Im here 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday Sydney time... But I work and have meeting to attend as well Im a Team Manger, so my crew comes first... But I put 4 hour a day here.
2. Anyone can create a thread increase there post count... With worthless posts!
3. What happens if you can own all the sensei at once???
4. sensei I have noticed teaching others dont even use hand signs and they really dont seem very confident in what they are teaching!
5. Why? going back to point 3.
6. The only thing i agree with!

My Character has a Kekki Genki none of the Sensei would be able to teach me how to develop it...

I understand why there needs to be rules... But if someone asked me to teach them I would with out a doubt thats My ninja way...

But this is your house and it makes it your rule! Please change them...

Please don't ban me!! :)

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg why are we discussing this again? O_O
cant u ppl just stop complaining?
if we dont make rules u guys complain...if we do take our time and think about smthg what do u do? whine some more -____-
seriously .....

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omg why are we discussing this again? O_O
cant u ppl just stop complaining?
if we dont make rules u guys complain...if we do take our time and think about smthg what do u do? whine some more -____-
seriously .....
they are trying to compromise bibi
let them find a compromise

and stop complaining about complaining

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it should be developed by every member of NB and not created by the mod's only. that way people won't complain cause they will have created it.

or you could just make the rules better.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they are trying to compromise bibi
let them find a compromise

and stop complaining about complaining
thats the thing....i dont think is possible to satisfy everyone U_U
meh well i said what i had to say countless times already, its about time we stop discussing this and ppl actually apply and try to become senseis ^^

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it should be developed by every member of NB and not created by the mod's only. that way people won't complain cause they will have created it.

or you could just make the rules better.
ohh really? by every member of nb? what a great idea!
do u even read what u type?
thats hundreds of opinions meaning bigger conflict O_O
and the rules are fine, we modified those enough already.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats the thing....i dont think is possible to satisfy everyone U_U
meh well i said what i had to say countless times already, its about time we stop discussing this and ppl actually apply and try to become senseis ^^
fine be pessimisitic and think no one will be happy
and no1 wants to become a sensi anyways right people
(gives everyone a dollar)
wispers:*yes you don't want to be sensis*

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohh really? by every member of nb? what a great idea!
do u even read what u type?
thats hundreds of opinions meaning bigger conflict O_O
and the rules are fine, we modified those enough already.
what we do is we make a thread and everybody submits opinions, and then after a week(no argueing is allowed in the submisions thread)
we take each topic and make 1-3 for each type of submission and then there would be a bunch of submisions for that thing, and then those submissions would be shown and there would be a vote. and then that would be the rules, and best of all no dictator ship, and in the end there would be no point in argueing cause the one with the most support would end up in controll, and this could be like revised every month as new opinions would get into it.

fine be pessimisitic and think no one will be happy
and no1 wants to become a sensi anyways right people
(gives everyone a dollar)
wispers:*yes you don't want to be sensis*
I want to be a sensei.

Last edited:

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what we do is we make a thread and everybody submits opinions, and then after a week(no argueing is allowed in the submisions thread)
we take each topic and make 1-3 for each type of submission and then there would be a bunch of submisions for that thing, and then those submissions would be shown and there would be a vote. and then that would be the rules, and best of all no dictator ship, and in the end there would be no point in argueing cause the one with the most support would end up in controll, and this could be like revised every month as new opinions would get into it.

I want to be a sensei.
no your supposed to agree with me
urk fine

but yes i support that other stuff you said in that post

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">before rules there were dozens of senseis , after rules only 5. And there alot of ppl looking for senseis out there. So it would only logical to change the rules , so more ppl can be sensei's and more ppl being trained</div>

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
before rules there were dozens of senseis , after rules only 5. And there alot of ppl looking for senseis out there. So it would only logical to change the rules , so more ppl can be sensei's and more ppl being trained
exactly, but i support my idea about the rules being made more democratic, that way there will be no point in opposing the rules cause, those certain rules have more support.

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I want to be a sensei.
ohh yes and by the end of the year or so we will finally have the perfect rules and we will all live happily ever after -.-

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohh yes and by the end of the year or so we will finally have the perfect rules and we will all live happily ever after -.-
they won't be perfected,(it will have like a 1-2 week time period to select the new rules which will be revised every month) but it will have more support, and it will have the most support, this way it will be more fair, and more people will support it. and by revising it everymonth(the previous will still be up for election) people will just wait for the next rules election thingie, and if they don't like it they can vote against it next time. this is better than a few people creating a certain set of rules and then having everybody against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.