Naruto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The "why do i want to be a sensei" part sounds really good to me. Not only will people see what your true reasons are, they will also see what kind of a person you are.

That's a good idea. Keep these coming.

Naruto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
now thats an awesome post
I don't see you responding to my other post.

I think the sensei idea is great, don't get me wrong! But i also think that every sensei should judge the fight. There are loads of good ideas in this thread, just take your pick. I see alot of bright minds here.

I did not mean to offend you in any way, i just said what i though. You telling me that my opinion was "mute" got me angry. Forums are here to spread your opinion, not to mute people out.

If there are more misunderstandings, we'll talk in VM's.

Son Of Itachi

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i thinkt here's enough time for this ~_~
hmmm okay here's something a Sensei MUST Have atleast 3 Students or they Get Kicked from being Senesi Cause some of them arent teaching anyone >_< a current sensei Must atleast Teachsomeone within 3 week's of BEcoming sensei cause if there a sensei and dont teach anyone then why are they a senesi

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
hmmm okay here's something a Sensei MUST Have atleast 3 Students or they Get Kicked from being Senesi Cause some of them arent teaching anyone >_< a current sensei Must atleast Teachsomeone within 3 week's of BEcoming sensei cause if there a sensei and dont teach anyone then why are they a senesi

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

ya some of my comment's were also ignored.

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well, as long as all of the current student's have sensei's then there shouldn't be mandatory number of students for each student. but yes i agree that if there is a huge demand, and people don't have enough sensei's then anybody who teach's what they need, then they should be forced to teach them, otherwise like son of itachi said, why are they sensei's.

Cash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is my stats:

Reputation Points: 127

I only post in the Manga Forum, because I love the way people think up theories and predictions. I consider myself one of the better ones out there.

I only found out a couple days ago about the ranking system. I never knew what the green dots were for. I just now know that I can have a sensei... ? If anyone can tell me where I should go from here... please message me :) Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.