• change them

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • abolish them

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">I've read the sensei rules and i think its unfair to other people. So first here are the official rules<br /> <br /> <br /> <span style="color: Red">Rules For Becoming A Sensei <br /> <br /> <br /> We, BiBi and SweetSasuke have decided on the official rules for one to become a sensei of NarutoBase;<br /> <br /> <br /> 1. Have a good online time<br /> <br /> 2. Have at least 3,500 posts and be active on the forums for at least 3 months.<br /> <br /> 3. Have gone through training themselves with an certified sensei<br /> <br /> 4. Show general competence in jutsu-related topics, in order to be able to teach accurately<br /> <br /> 5. Must have the recommendation and backing of at least 2 current senseis<br /> <br /> 6. Be able to speak in complete, understandable sentences<br /> <br /> NOTE: When u finish the process of becoming a sensei, we, BiBi and SweetSasuke still have the right to take away your sensei position if any problem appear (not being much online, bad training). After that u can still take the sensei test again, but u have to wait for 2 months to pass. <br /> <br /> Becoming a sensei<br /> Every week, 2 applications will be taken into 5 days testing which consist of the following:<br /> <br /> 1. A fight with an official tester that BiBi or me pick, that must be of high quality (meaning....there will be a judge, who will decide if u'r competent of being a sensei yourself)<br /> <br /> 2. A test put together by me, that consists of 2 parts<br /> a) a multi-element/combo/deffence test<br /> b) testing jutsu knowledge<br /> For the test, it is necessary to have yahoo or msn, in order to have constant communication to the tester, so that googling can be prevented.<br /> <br /> The official sensei's will be posted, and constantly updated here.<br /> <br /> Official sensei's will be distinct by their username color, which will be orange.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> These people are senior members and sensei's of this forum;<br /> <br /> Madara Uchiha <br /> BishamonSama <br /> Zanji Uchiha <br /> Hellsbadass <br /> CaptainKenpachi </span><br /> <br /> first of all the 5 senseies were appointed without having taken a test or anything. And to be a sensei urseldf u need to be trained by one of the 5, and u need a support of 2 of them. Thats unfair to ppl who dont know them. There are other people who are qualified to be sensei and were here for a long time too, but have to go through the same dumb process. Plus its illogical those 5 cant train everyone in NB, we need more senseis, and according to this we cant unless they train them. I suggest the sensei thing go back to the way it wa. A guy who wants learn a justu finds someone who knowledgable then the other guy trains him. This ensures more people are able to train.</div>

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me? Who said anything about that the new sensei has to be trained by one of those 5?

It can be anyone, and, for my part, i can remove the part where the 2 have to support them.....

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why do we even need snesi rules!
so the people who waste their life on the battle area/training them can ffeel more offical?

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excuse me? Who said anything about that the new sensei has to be trained by one of those 5?

It can be anyone, and, for my part, i can remove the part where the 2 have to support them.....
I think the part about 2 having to support them is fine.

That way, we have people to JUDGE whether or not they accomplished the other requirements.

And it's only 2. Soon enough, there'll be like 20-30 senseis.

why do we even need snesi rules!
so the people who waste their life on the battle area/training them can ffeel more offical?
No, so people with like 300 posts can't train other people.

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the part where you have to have gone through training under one of the official sensei's. and if you can remove the part where the 2 have to support them, then remove it, as there is lot's of people who are against that.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That way, we have people to JUDGE whether or not they accomplished the other requirements.

and when I asked u,u didnt even answer me -_-

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=516673" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-516673">SweetSasuke said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Excuse me? Who said anything about that the new sensei has to be trained by one of those 5?<br /> <br /> It can be anyone, and, for my part, i can remove the part where the 2 have to support them..... </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote><span style="color: Red">Have gone through training themselves with an certified sensei</span><br /> <br /> also reduce the post number a reasonable number</div>

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have gone through training themselves with an certified sensei

also reduce the post number a reasonable number
No, the post number's good.

At this point, we can change the rules so that they've gone under training with any sensei that taught people before the rules were in place.

Then we'll change it to certified senseis.

and when I asked u,u didnt even answer me -_-
I think I did. o_O

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

At this point, we can change the rules so that they've gone under training with any sensei that taught people before the rules were in place.

I think I did. o_O
Nope you didnt -_-
when I asked madara to train me,he didnt answer me either -_-[[he was here]]

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well why can't they
they know the jutsu so why can't they teach it?

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think I did. o_O
what about someone who just want's to create their own custom's and doesn't wish to go under any training under someone else? the requirement that you need to be trained should be abolished altogether.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well that is why we have the judges who judge how well they do, and the way it is right now anybody who want's to be a sensei can't even become one, and one of the reason's is that we have you 5 sensei's who will only approve someone who is your closest friend.

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well that is why we have the judges who judge how well they do, and the way it is right now anybody who want's to be a sensei can't even become one, and one of the reason's is that we have you 5 sensei's who will only approve someone who is your closest friend.
Thats no true

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neutrino, if you think that about the 5 senseis, then stop being a jerk to all of us. -_-

If you want to become a sensei, APPLY!

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know why I was told to post in this thread.. I don't rp anymore. -_-

BUT from my experience with real RP forums, the more rules you have, the less people play. Be careful, and don't kill the rp section with stupid rules that leave the beginning players having a hard time rising to the top.. especially when the top players were 'grandfathered in' so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.