Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ight get back to me on that u_u

No questions.
Cool. o_o

So this one is a bit complicated/diverse so ask any questions!

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu"

Can u show me an example of this? Like how would it really work .-. cause it seems interesting to try in battle.

"In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique"

What restraining technique? Or does it mean any generic restraining technique within logic?

Can I like apply this tag to a kunai and throw it to a sentinel being like the rock golem (somewhere he obviously can't reach to rip it off) so that it goes 'dead' ?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu"

Can u show me an example of this? Like how would it really work .-. cause it seems interesting to try in battle.
You must be registered for see images

The seal would actually spread over the cloth (which is restricting the person) and then seal them within it. It is basically a second layer of protection to definitely make sure your target will not move/escape/attack you, etc. In this case, you would apply the sealing tag to the cloth binding.

"In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique"

What restraining technique? Or does it mean any generic restraining technique within logic?
It means any restraining technique. If you had an earth technique that bound the person in a coffin, you could infuse the sealing tags within the earth to make the execution of the technique much more successful. This is the same case with CJ, if you wished to make a sealing/earth, sealing/water combination. There are a few CJ like it I believe. Here is something similar with the seal being incorporated into the elemental technique..

Sealing Technique: Earth Style: Hades' Underworld Grasp. ♆ Fuuinjutsu: Doton: Aidaou Yomi Haaku
Type: Supplmentary/Offense
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to maintain)
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user channels doton chakra in his feet and the earth under him at the same time. He then makes a string of 3 handseals (Snake - Horse - Tiger) and stomps the earth with great force, causing a large, 3 meter tall humanoid earth statue in the form of Hades, God of the Underwolrd, to rise up from the earth near the target, similar to Hade's Tombstone Transport. As he raises from the earth, he extends his arms, grabbing the enemy in his clutches. As he grabs him, a fuuinjutsu seal around his arms activate, draining the target of chakra while crushing him with his arms, preventing him from using high ranking jutsu of A-rank and higher while he's on contact with him. As he drains the chakra, he lifts the target up, and slams them into the earth with great force. He can either appear beside, in front of or behind the enemy, raising up face first.
*Can only be used 3 times a fight*
*After using, the user cannot use any Fuuinjutsu over B rank for two turns*

Can I like apply this tag to a kunai and throw it to a sentinel being like the rock golem (somewhere he obviously can't reach to rip it off) so that it goes 'dead' ?
That is definitely a plausible use and I see no reason why it couldn't work.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Judging by that ♆ symbol Ik thats Lok's cj z.z

And Ight I'll try it u_u

No further questions.
Yea, it is. Isn't he such a massive loser??

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique
Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

You'll never ever ever ever actually get this technique to work unless your opponent screws up horribly. This technique only exists because of plot-no-jutsu, but go ahead and do the usual thing.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So why don't we skip this? :|

But eh this is pretty self explanatory z.z you place this on the forehead of a Jinchuriki in his incomplete form like what Yammato did to Wild kid naruto z.z

*Randomly sees Naruto screaming and going wild for Lord Sasuke. A red cloak is form around him and i simply place this tag on his head to cause his inner bijuu's power to back tf off*

Boom ( ._.)

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So why don't we skip this? :|

But eh this is pretty self explanatory z.z you place this on the forehead of a Jinchuriki in his incomplete form like what Yammato did to Wild kid naruto z.z

*Randomly sees Naruto screaming and going wild for Lord Sasuke. A red cloak is form around him and i simply place this tag on his head to cause his inner bijuu's power to back tf off*

Boom ( ._.)
The fact that you referred to him as Lord Sasuke makes me honestly consider dropping your training. U_U I suppose I will continue..

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Seems rather straightforward. Do the usual.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why u hating though? z.z

Ok so this technique lets you seal/unseal almost anything. Inanimate objects and corpses or a limb. Whatever is seal inside your scroll or whatever type of seal you're using becomes 'frozen' in a sense so it won't age with time. It lasts as long as the user lasts.

*Cuts a random fodder's head off and unravel a scroll. I place the head on the scroll- do some handseals and seal the head inside the scroll, after I simply roll up the blunt scroll and place it in my pocket or ninja pouch..whatever z.z

No questions z.z

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why u hating though? z.z

Ok so this technique lets you seal/unseal almost anything. Inanimate objects and corpses or a limb. Whatever is seal inside your scroll or whatever type of seal you're using becomes 'frozen' in a sense so it won't age with time. It lasts as long as the user lasts.

*Cuts a random fodder's head off and unravel a scroll. I place the head on the scroll- do some handseals and seal the head inside the scroll, after I simply roll up the blunt scroll and place it in my pocket or ninja pouch..whatever z.z

No questions z.z
Yep, yep. It's also the technique to be used when taking sacrifices/bodies for paths or Hiruko. Next..

( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Damage points: 40
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

This one is one of the sealing techniques that used quite often. Usual, please.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read this plenty of times lol

Basically a fuuin tag that reacts and explodes when in short range of foreign chakra. Nothing extra.

*Places the tag on kunai and throws it at you, from mid-range away*

:)

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read this plenty of times lol

Basically a fuuin tag that reacts and explodes when in short range of foreign chakra. Nothing extra.

*Places the tag on kunai and throws it at you, from mid-range away*

:)
It's also great to use against what type of fighter? o-o and for what reason?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Close range fighters? So they don't enter your short range u_u
Damn, be my PS you are so intelligent.

( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

Another useless technique from the anime. I believe this is the technique they used on Sasuke when the Sound 4? took him from Konoha.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure. Where do I sign up? :) *Pushes Yashiro out the way* Hue z.z

Wow...really lame wtf sigh

Ok so first you put someone in a container (which wont happen in a fight), place 5 sealing tags on each side and boom the opponent is locked in place for a turn inside the container. Thats if he doesn't break free from it during the procedures z.z

*Knocks out a random fodder again and stuff him in a container. After i take out 5 sealing tags and place it around the container in a pentagon shape position around it.*

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure. Where do I sign up? :) *Pushes Yashiro out the way* Hue z.z

Wow...really lame wtf sigh

Ok so first you put someone in a container (which wont happen in a fight), place 5 sealing tags on each side and boom the opponent is locked in place for a turn inside the container. Thats if he doesn't break free from it during the procedures z.z

*Knocks out a random fodder again and stuff him in a container. After i take out 5 sealing tags and place it around the container in a pentagon shape position around it.*
Oooh so great. Next..

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

This is an awesome technique, and has been the foundation for many CJ based upon absorbing chakra. Do the usual, and tell me the limitations of this technique as well. My CW had part of its abilities based on this technique, so analyze as well.

(Uchū)- Universe
Type: Weapon
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Universe is simply a large collection of segments of chakra metal, with the entire length taking the form of a long rope, while also capable of connecting at the ends. Along the length of Universe are a collection of seals that can siphon in chakra and then distribute it, regardless of origin (expanded upon below). In a resting state, this rope is divided up into several hundred, miniscule, square segments of metal that all connect directly to each other. When being utilized, Universe becomes animated and is able to separate her individual segments (or detach them completely) in order to form complex, 3-D shapes or objects. She also gains a “sense” of the battlefield around her, giving her the ability to act independently of the user (is not capable of sensing chakra, speech, mental projection of thought, etc). This sense only applies to her ability to act on her own without the user’s direction by utilizing the chakra composing her. The separation of segments is achieved via chakra. When two segments separate from each other, a thin but powerful strand of chakra connects the two pieces (think almost like Renji’s original bankai from Bleach if the description is unclear). This process is then repeated over the length, allowing Universe to extend herself to form larger/complex objects. Universe is a defensive and offensive weapon. Universe can form a variety of shapes to defend the user while also capable of physically attacking/binding the opponent. The damage is equal to that of the chakra currently being utilized by her (Universe was formed with A-rank fire chakra, she does A-rank damange + a burning quality on touch).

Forging:
When used with basic chakra, this figure forming is S-ranked. When used with an elemental chakra, this figure forming is A-ranked (the object also takes on the basic qualities of that element). Regardless, initially forming Universe counts as a move of the user. Universe can take on almost an infinite number of forms, from simple shapes like a sword or glove, or form a 3D creature like a wolf or a second person (If Universe forms into a sword, it can trade blows equally with a normal katana in terms of stability, the same applies for other objects). Universe – If formed into an object capable of its own movement (like an animal) – can act independently from the user for up to three turns before the chakra sustaining Universe is depleted. Additionally, Universe can re-arrange herself into a new shape once per turn. By doing so, Universe is capable of escaping enemy techniques (logic dictates if/how she can avoid a technique) or adapting herself to changes in the battlefield.

Harnessing Seals:
Universe can be used through direct physical contact. Through this method, the user can simply “charge” the seals for three turns by flowing chakra into Universe (does not require an actual technique to charge). These seals act like a self-sustaining battery, having a set length of time that they are able to sustain Universe’s actions. If not connected to the body, Universe only needs to be within short-range of a technique being utilized in order to siphon chakra from it and re-charge her seals (Up to S-rank basic chakra or A-rank elemental chakra). If Universe is successfully hit by a more powerful enemy technique than the chakra she has been made with, she deactivates and is immobile until recharged by a technique.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you take out a scroll and write the element on it that you wish to seal. U then do 4 handseals and a smoke will come out from the scroll and seal the element. A limitation from what Im seeing is that this technique takes time and one wont be able to pull this off for elements in short range of them because they won't have time.

*As you release a fireball at me from long range i take out a fesh new scroll from my ninja pouch and with the other hand a..pen. With the pen i write the Kanji for Katon on the scroll then quickly do four handseals. As i do this, the scroll activates and it envelopes the fireball in a smoke, eating it in a sense*

Questions:

Can it absorb S Rank technique with damage above 80?

Can it absorb things from multiple direction, like a S rank technique that release 4 fire tornadoes that comes from your 4 cardinal points? or Linear only? (Still S rank total)

Can it absorb several techniques with one usage aslong as the total power is of S rank or below?

____

How u got me analyzing these Cjs like I'm learning them? :|

I been read and see u used this in action in your fight again Loki ~_~ but yeah its nice I guess. Its a weapon that is a bit sentinel, it absorbs chakra and uses it and can shape shift.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you take out a scroll and write the element on it that you wish to seal. U then do 4 handseals and a smoke will come out from the scroll and seal the element. A limitation from what Im seeing is that this technique takes time and one wont be able to pull this off for elements in short range of them because they won't have time.
That's the only limitation you can think of.. time? There are plenty more.

Can it absorb S Rank technique with damage above 80?
I would say yes, since an empowered S-rank is not considered F-rank. It has F-rank damage, but is still considered an S-rank technique.

Can it absorb things from multiple direction, like a S rank technique that release 4 fire tornadoes that comes from your 4 cardinal points? or Linear only? (Still S rank total)
No. Linear.

Can it absorb several techniques with one usage aslong as the total power is of S rank or below?
No, only one technique per usage. It can be up to S-rank, but can only be one technique.

How u got me analyzing these Cjs like I'm learning them? :|

I been read and see u used this in action in your fight again Loki ~_~ but yeah its nice I guess. Its a weapon that is a bit sentinel, it absorbs chakra and uses it and can shape shift.
Because, learning the extent of how fuinjutsu can be applied in our RP is a good tool to have. It can also create ideas for your own CJ in the future. Plus I get to show off. :coffee: