Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Defend? Ight.

*As the barrier erects around me after my opponent slam his hands on the ground, I channel my earth chakra under and around him to create four spikes to burst out from the ground, quickly impaling him and hopefully freeing me from this barrier* o_o

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Defend? Ight.

*As the barrier erects around me after my opponent slam his hands on the ground, I channel my earth chakra under and around him to create four spikes to burst out from the ground, quickly impaling him and hopefully freeing me from this barrier* o_o

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Damage points: 40
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.
Smfh what technique did we just learn!?

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BUT YOU SAID DEFEND FROM IT ahsbhdfqfjqlfqlfqlf :| :|

But I'll perform it now since I think thats what u want ~_~

*After gathering my chakra I stoop down and slam my hands on the ground, palm first, to erect a absorption barrier around and over my opponent. As it goes up I start to feel my chakra increase in capacity*

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BUT YOU SAID DEFEND FROM IT ahsbhdfqfjqlfqlfqlf :| :|

But I'll perform it now since I think thats what u want ~_~

*After gathering my chakra I stoop down and slam my hands on the ground, palm first, to erect a absorption barrier around and over my opponent. As it goes up I start to feel my chakra increase in capacity*
I said defend from it.

Let's see..

1. It's a barrier
2. It's B-rank
3. You're basically close enough to touch it
4. You're learning fuin

Gee I wonder what technique I want you to use on this barrier to escape. o_o

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean I did defend ya know. I attacked the user :)

*As the barrier erects around and above me after my opponent slam his hands on the ground, I quickly move forward and touch the inside 'wall' of the barrier. As I do this, I channel my very own chakra into it to shatter it into pieces, freeing me from the absorption of the chakra*

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Type: Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean I did defend ya know. I attacked the user :)

*As the barrier erects around and above me after my opponent slam his hands on the ground, I quickly move forward and touch the inside 'wall' of the barrier. As I do this, I channel my very own chakra into it to shatter it into pieces, freeing me from the absorption of the chakra*

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.
Great job! :hooray:

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

This one is also useless as a combat fuinjutsu, but has some very very nice use in the NW. Do the usual and explain how you would use this. o-o

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a Kage write a special message on the scroll and deliver it to another Kage. The message can be war plans etc that Kage 1 wants nobody but Kage 2 to read.

Send special messages to your allies about something important etc.

*I write out a special mission on one scroll and tie it to a bird's foot and send it to the Kage of...Kumo? Yeah there*

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a Kage write a special message on the scroll and deliver it to another Kage. The message can be war plans etc that Kage 1 wants nobody but Kage 2 to read.

Send special messages to your allies about something important etc.

*I write out a special mission on one scroll and tie it to a bird's foot and send it to the Kage of...Kumo? Yeah there*
Also, this a good technique to delve into formulas. What is a sealing "formula" and what can it achieve in general (not relating to this specific technique).

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sealing formula is a set of procedures like handseals or writing kanjis on a scroll or something, that is used to hide something or seal it away?
That would be more in line with a simple sealing tag, which can have kanji written on them depending on what they seal/unseal away. Formulas are the most unexplored aspect of fuinjutsu which can have incredible potential. Think of a sealing formula as a computer/machine that can carry out orders or instructions that would normally be beyond basic chakra.

Take the last technique for example, there's no real way for someone to achieve that effect (the paired scrolls) by using normal chakra. However, just describe it as a formula and the method can be... disregarded in a way? You don't have to explain exactly how the scrolls can be paired. Just say a formula does it and everybody is okay with it! Check these CJ out and analyze them. Describe the different formulas - how they work, what they do, etc.

(Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu: Metafā Kenshin)- Ninja/Sealing Technique: Metaphor Swordsman
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: (-10 per unseal)
Damage: 60
Description: This sealing technique is a prepared, self-activating formula applied to all of the user’s swords that he possesses. When this technique is used, the user simply needs to draw his sword and sling it in the desired direction. Once airborne, the sealing formula activates passively and unseals a shadow clone. This shadow clone functions the same as a regular shadow clone and remains on the battlefield until destroyed. If the shadow clone has been discovered and is attacked, he is capable of immediately grasping the sword and slinging it again (of course if the attacking technique is of a large enough scale to catch the sword it will merely overpower the sword and seals and deactivate them fully if not defended from). From then on, a second shadow clone is unsealed who grabs the sword once more. This process continues to repeat up to a maximum of four times before the sword is unable to unseal any more clones. If in range of the opponent when unsealed, a shadow clone is capable of physically striking the opponent with a series of sword strikes (combination left up to the user) that deals 60 damage. Otherwise, any additional techniques used by the clones would count towards the user’s move count as usual. This technique counts as a Shadow Clone Technique usage.
- No sealing techniques in the same turn; No regular ninjutsu above A-rank the same turn

(Fūinjutsu: Shirizokeru) Sealing Art: Repulse
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a special two way seal, that can be created by writing the formula on your body and then injecting either Fire or Earth chakra into it where it then lays dormant on the body, turning invisible, until activated. Once the user has been engaged within close range with an enemy that attempts to inject chakra within the users body through taijutsu the seal will activate on the users body, appearing around the initial area of contact, absorbing the injected chakra into it while injecting the opponent's body part with either Fire or Earth chakra. The user still takes the full hit of the taijutsu attack, but with one hand seal from the user, the opponent will either feel an extreme burning feeling in their joints as they attempt to move them or an extreme stiffness depending on the chakra placed in the seal. This prevents the opponent from performing any hand seals in their next turn. This seal can only absorb up to B ranked chakra at once, and only one type of chakra seal can be place on the body. The seal can activate up to three separate times throughout the battle, through 3 separate B ranked chakra injecting taijutsu moves, where the sealing formula then breaks and fades. The user will not be able to create the seal again until the battle is over.
NOTES
► Seal activates 3x before disappearing.
► User can create another seal outside of battle
► The rank of techniques will still play a role and the opponents wont be harmed if thier body is cloaked with a strong enough coat of chakra.
►Can only be taught by Zanda

(Fuinjutsu/Awaton: Qalupalik no Aijō)- Sealing/Foam Release: Qalupalik’s Affection
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long (Released short range from the user)
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A technique based on the concept of “Earth Release: Mud Wolves”, this technique is a dormant trap set by the user through the placement of several seals located on the user’s body. These seals have the ability to detect foreign chakra utilizing a complex formula (chakra belonging to an entity other than the user/user’s techniques, allies, or present summons). If the user chooses to not consciously utilize the seals, he can simply suppress their release on whim. Once used, the seals automatically unseal the contents within. The seals release bursts of foam (equivalent to A-rank), which can be used to form constructs appropriate to the situation, with each construct being able to reach up to long range upon creation. The constructs are simple in fashion (spears, pillars, shields, walls, and other basic objects) and are able to be controlled with great precision, allowing the seal to create something such as spears which would expand outwards, but are able to turn, spin and make other complicated movements. In a situation where foreign chakra is located short ranged from the user but he is unaware (such as chakra located behind him or chakra not visible to the naked eye such as a colorless gas) this technique would create a super-thin, spiked, foam bubble with the user located inside. The spikes would extend rapidly outwards throughout the entirety of short range in order to defend the user from the opponent/opponent’s technique. Additionally, the foam bubble is transparent which allows the user to see the battlefield around him. Due to the chakra seal’s inherent automatic release when detecting chakra, the user is able to use separate techniques simultaneously to when this technique is activated.
- Usable four times per battle
- No other sealing techniques used in the same turn
- Must be placed on the user’s biography

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Woah man don't do me that. I saw 3 CJs and my heart jump. My thirsty side came out. Im adding the first one to my CJ thread when we done since you have me decribing it and shit. K? Cool ^__^

Idk why but I read a line from your second paragraph in Joker's voice when he said the thing about the mayor dying how everyone loses their mind!...no? ight back to fuuin training >.>

Now with the Metaphor Swordsman you simply have a special formula on your weapons and insert chakra into it sometime ago lol. Now in battle all you need to do is throw that sword out in the air and a shadow clone will pop out and the cycle will continue until 3 clones are out, optional ofc. With the last one having the sword. This is cool because you can do it in conjunction with another technique as u were telling me earlier on skype. Why? Because u already added the chakra for it and it lays 'dormant' in the seal until needed. Thats one of the sick aspects of fuuinjutsu imo. Love it!

Now the second one is similar in workings compared to the first one. When it comes to having a dormant seal of course and a difference is u add either earth or fire chakra into the seal pre battle. With Zanda's one it basically activates after someone attempts to insert chakra into the opponent through Taijutsu. A killer for Jyuken opponents. This cj shouldn't have the hand seal to activate it tbh, that makes it suck a bit. But once it is successfully used the opponent cannot use hand seals for the next turn.

Wow lol lovely technique this is. I actually had a idea for a Fuiinjutsu technique (After reading dante's imperial guardian CJ, remembering Aizen's el esceudo cj and talking things with NK) that is very similar to the spike bubble thing your cj have. Sneak attacks from behind are a major weakpoint in almost every RPer especially me. An automated defense is something I need to have tbh. But yeah with this technique, it utilizes the dormant aspect of a fuuin formular once again. When a foreign chakra enters close range of the user the technique activates. Due to it being a fuuin seal of this kind u can attack/do ya own thing WHILE defending with this technique.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Woah man don't do me that. I saw 3 CJs and my heart jump. My thirsty side came out. Im adding the first one to my CJ thread when we done since you have me decribing it and shit. K? Cool ^__^

Idk why but I read a line from your second paragraph in Joker's voice when he said the thing about the mayor dying how everyone loses their mind!...no? ight back to fuuin training >.>

Now with the Metaphor Swordsman you simply have a special formula on your weapons and insert chakra into it sometime ago lol. Now in battle all you need to do is throw that sword out in the air and a shadow clone will pop out and the cycle will continue until 3 clones are out, optional ofc. With the last one having the sword. This is cool because you can do it in conjunction with another technique as u were telling me earlier on skype. Why? Because u already added the chakra for it and it lays 'dormant' in the seal until needed. Thats one of the sick aspects of fuuinjutsu imo. Love it!

Now the second one is similar in workings compared to the first one. When it comes to having a dormant seal of course and a difference is u add either earth or fire chakra into the seal pre battle. With Zanda's one it basically activates after someone attempts to insert chakra into the opponent through Taijutsu. A killer for Jyuken opponents. This cj shouldn't have the hand seal to activate it tbh, that makes it suck a bit. But once it is successfully used the opponent cannot use hand seals for the next turn.

Wow lol lovely technique this is. I actually had a idea for a Fuiinjutsu technique (After reading dante's imperial guardian CJ, remembering Aizen's el esceudo cj and talking things with NK) that is very similar to the spike bubble thing your cj have. Sneak attacks from behind are a major weakpoint in almost every RPer especially me. An automated defense is something I need to have tbh. But yeah with this technique, it utilizes the dormant aspect of a fuuin formular once again. When a foreign chakra enters close range of the user the technique activates. Due to it being a fuuin seal of this kind u can attack/do ya own thing WHILE defending with this technique.
I wrote it with that in mind. o_O

The formula is a movement-based formula. This is what I wanted you to point-out. With movement, the formula would engage and then automatically unseal the clone. I would never get away with swinging my arm to make a shadow clone using regular nin. But ah! Use a formula and it's possible.

Yep, this is a sealing formula which has an absorption+injection function. A contact activated formula.

Another self-sustaining formula. The formula has a rudimentary sensory in the fact that it can detect chakra and then react to it in such a specific way (creating the various constructs). This a sensory type formula.

1. Movement
2. Contact
3. Sensory

Those are just three types of formulas, while the possibilities are endless in the execution. See how formulas are completely boss?

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So like for the third technique 'sensing' abilities, its a advance form of Barrier: Dome Method Formation u can say?

And how about those type of seal that works like Danzo's one that he placed on Sai's tongue? That would activate once he said something about the ROOT..or was it danzo's name? idk. But yeah where would that fall under? o__o because it is a self sustaining forumala right?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So like for the third technique 'sensing' abilities, its a advance form of Barrier: Dome Method Formation u can say?

And how about those type of seal that works like Danzo's one that he placed on Sai's tongue? That would activate once he said something about the ROOT..or was it danzo's name? idk. But yeah where would that fall under? o__o because it is a self sustaining forumala right?
In a way, yes, but in another way, no. No information is transferred to me about the foreign chakra. Only the seal detects and uses the information. The seal only functions that way in order to allow for it to automatically unseal a defense that is suitable to the attack.

Yea, that seal used by Danzo is also a self-sustaining/self-activating seal. However it is activated upon speaking specific information relating to Root/Danzo. So you could add a fourth type of formula to our list (by no means is this a comprehensive list, this is just a list of seals we have personally discussed).

1. Movement
2. Contact
3. Sensory
4. Speech

Vex also has a CJ related to the above fuinjutsu. Check it out and describe the mechanics of the seal.

(Ototon Juinjutsu: Tabu Fuuin) - Sound Release Cursed Seal: Taboo Seal
Range: Short-Long ( applied on self, had long range capabilities )
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: A form of Cursed Seal based on the inner workings of the Tongue Twister Seal but inverted, the user instead of casting a seal on others places a seal on himself. The unique composition of this seal is that inside of it, is a kanji for a certain word, interchangeable at the user's will ( cannot be changed after placed, however ). When the word is spoken near the user, the seal is triggered, effectively creating a fleeting momentary connection between the user and the speaker, alerting the user to the location of the sound. The way this works is when the seal is placed, the dormant Sound chakra allows it to vibrate at a certain frequency, matching that of the word when spoken. When one speaks the trigger word, this seal is activated through the vibrations amongst the seal, the dormant Sound chakra activating and alerting the user to the location of the sound. Ideally created for the Ninja World, this seal is able to be used over an entire stage ( Borderlands, Inner Village, etc ) or inversely, if the landmark the user is stationed on is a single landmark, then up to 3 adjacent landmarks.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got it. I'm actually enjoying this training I won't lie lol

Nice CJ Lok made :) so yeah its a cj with a seal on the user's body that alerts him whenever someone say the magic word. Pretty straight forward. Like the others we learnt this is also another dormant seal place upone the user.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got it. I'm actually enjoying this training I won't lie lol

Nice CJ Lok made :) so yeah its a cj with a seal on the user's body that alerts him whenever someone say the magic word. Pretty straight forward. Like the others we learnt this is also another dormant seal place upone the user.
I am the Selen, everything I do is enjoyable. Any other questions about this formula subject?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Conceited much? z.z

But no. No more questions Machine-Man Selendrile. Lets go another 2 pages tonight? :)
Much too tired. U_U

Anyway, we'll use a couple of the techniques you've learned. Defend from my attack, and then proceed to attack me. Use at least 2 sealing techniques we have learned, and something else of your choice. Canon/CJ doesn't matter.

I summon a mass of water above you (10 meters) which rapidly falls down to crush you under the weight.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Suddenly I hear the gushing sound of water increasing as the seconds go by. Looking down I also see a shadow becoming bigger, so I immediately look up after. With the large volume of water coming my way I simply perform a handseal then release wind to split le water. Not wanting to be fooled be these 'sneak' attacks anymore I channel chakra and clap my hands to erect a barrier around myself. Not wasting anytime, I quickly move on to the offense and drop to the ground to slam both hand there to erect another barrier. This time instead of forming around me, it forms around you to drain your chakra*

[Fuuton: Mizu Debaida] Wind Release: Water Divider
Type: Defence
Range: Short- Long
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The user performs one handseal, after that, he releases a wave of wind which parts any technique consisting of water eg.waves.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Can only part S Rank and lower water techniques.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Suddenly I hear the gushing sound of water increasing as the seconds go by. Looking down I also see a shadow becoming bigger, so I immediately look up after. With the large volume of water coming my way I simply perform a handseal then release wind to split le water. Not wanting to be fooled be these 'sneak' attacks anymore I channel chakra and clap my hands to erect a barrier around myself. Not wasting anytime, I quickly move on to the offense and drop to the ground to slam both hand there to erect another barrier. This time instead of forming around me, it forms around you to drain your chakra*

[Fuuton: Mizu Debaida] Wind Release: Water Divider
Type: Defence
Range: Short- Long
Chakra cost: 40
Description: The user performs one handseal, after that, he releases a wave of wind which parts any technique consisting of water eg.waves.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle
Note: Can only part S Rank and lower water techniques.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.
Welp, seems it was all used correctly. But Dome Method Formation may require constant chakra use > you cannot use other techniques at the same time. I will bring the question up with the staff and let you know. Any questions before you go on?