Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...No I don't. But just to please you ~_~

Uhhh if my clone uses this jutsu, can I see the shinighami? or can only my clone see it?

I would use combos that involves me using something to bind my opponent or restrict his movements in place so that he can't metagame and find a way to move from the area. Or could blind him and attempt to pull off the technique u_u

Strategies I would use are something with a number advantage, clones for sure. Have one grip on to the opponent and use nagashi while the other could use that A rank fuuin technique u taught me earlier that restricts them to A ranks and below.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...No I don't. But just to please you ~_~

Uhhh if my clone uses this jutsu, can I see the shinighami? or can only my clone see it?

I would use combos that involves me using something to bind my opponent or restrict his movements in place so that he can't metagame and find a way to move from the area. Or could blind him and attempt to pull off the technique u_u

Strategies I would use are something with a number advantage, clones for sure. Have one grip on to the opponent and use nagashi while the other could use that A rank fuuin technique u taught me earlier that restricts them to A ranks and below.
Sure, why not. o_o

A high-ranked genjutsu would be good to bind with.

A terrain-changing tech would also be good to combo with. Something like Swamp would force him to try and find a full-body release counter, or choose between the shinigami and sinking into the mud. o_o

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But in the anime wasn't it only Hiruzen that could have seen the spirit? I believe Oro saw it when it was already pulling out his soul. Like it wasn't there but was there in a way.

So in our RP everyone can see the Shinighami? User, bystanders and opponents its being used on correct?

Swamp would be a ***** move to combo with. Me likey

Also does the oppenent have to be standing for this to work?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But in the anime wasn't it only Hiruzen that could have seen the spirit? I believe Oro saw it when it was already pulling out his soul. Like it wasn't there but was there in a way.

So in our RP everyone can see the Shinighami? User, bystanders and opponents its being used on correct?

Swamp would be a ***** move to combo with. Me likey

Also does the oppenent have to be standing for this to work?

If you watch beginning at 52 minutes, Oro can only see the reaper once it has began pulling out his soul. So that would follow that unless the person in question is the target (and is also having his soul removed) the reaper would be invisible. The user and the immediate target seem to be the only ones capable unless (possibly) there are chakra sensors involved. Standing ? I see no reason this cant be used at any time as long as he is within short range

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok no more questions. Lets do all the rest in one go now since you took so long to reply :/
wot wot m8, not happening.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

You're probably a noob and don't know shadow clones yet. ;) Basically make a triangle shape, form a barrier, blow everything up.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wot wot in the butt

And yeah idk how to make clones. Lemme just buzz mama selendrile and ya ***** to help me.

So we three make a barrier for containment. With the barrier up the 3 individuals need to sustain it. Nothing can enter or exit the barrier once it is erected.

An explosion occurs inside the barrier which sends the opponent uowards due to the explosion effec5 having nowhere else to go but up

No questions

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wot wot in the butt

And yeah idk how to make clones. Lemme just buzz mama selendrile and ya ***** to help me.

So we three make a barrier for containment. With the barrier up the 3 individuals need to sustain it. Nothing can enter or exit the barrier once it is erected.

An explosion occurs inside the barrier which sends the opponent uowards due to the explosion effec5 having nowhere else to go but up

No questions
That seems to be all of the techniques. o_O Any further questions on fuinjutsu? Congrats. :)

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh wait....thats it? ;_; was fun learning from you man, despite you taking long sometimes I enjoyed it haha

Lemme trade ya for your fuuin techs now since ik u wont give me for free even though its christmas u_u

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh wait....thats it? ;_; was fun learning from you man, despite you taking long sometimes I enjoyed it haha

Lemme trade ya for your fuuin techs now since ik u wont give me for free even though its christmas u_u
If you have something cool. Otherwise merry RP'ing :)