Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
z.z

So give me the basics of what you know of fuuin to begin with. I swear to god if i get some generic paragraph from narutowiki i'm banning you from the RP section for a month >_>

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can't do that. You're not a Rp Mo-

..Oh wait nvm ._.

But yeah sealing arts are basically jutsus which we use to contain stuffs. It doesn't have to be tangible stuffs, it can range from energy type jutsus or whatever (such as ametaratsu [spelling?] or regular chakra) and solid things such as dead bodies (Edo tensei etc).

We can also do the opposite ;o so intead of sealing we can UNSEAL things. Badass right? I know z.z Sasuke & itachi was shown to unseal a lot of kunais/shurikens in their battle from seals on their wrist at a very fast pace.

Also they’re other seals which I don’t really know how to explain atm, like danzo’s one that he place on sai’s tongue and the one he used on Sasuke in their fight. I’m guessing those seal off certain things of the body since it was used directly on it. Sealing their muscle movements and chakra control ._.

Think that’s it from my basic knowledge of it (Atm ofc because ik i might be forgetting some stuffs). Yeah I know its not much but :/ better than copy and pasting right? z.z

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who says I haven't had mine in forever?

Anyways, so sealing. Few things you covered were sealing and de-sealing.

Just take note that this can be used for various purposes, both offensive and defensive but on occasion also supplementary.

- Sealing and using weapons (such as Sasuke has show, or Ten-Ten. Both Tattoos and scrolls are possible)
- Sealing and using techniques (Customs exist, though there are ample canon techs. I'm just thinking of the custom "Dragon Slayer" tech which has a seal in the throat that you can activate to send a certain element at the opponent).
- Sealing and using objects: pretty straight forward, not so much different than weapons though objects are obviously more diverse
- Sealing and using chakra: now this is interesting. You can seal chakra to use it later on, or you can seal your opponent his chakra in some ways. The shinigami seal hiruzen used, or other sealing techniques like for example the one kakashi used to seal the curse mark, and so forth.
- Sealing and using bodies: Obviously, most of these refer to kinjutsu usage, so we'll cover this less.

So, try to check each of these out and try to give me an example of each of these out of the canon jutsu list. Explain to me which one you think you'll prefer most in battle and why.Ò

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I say so :|

Sealing and using weapons

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

I prefer using this compared to the basic freeform taking out kunais etc. because as stated in the description it reduces the time. Also it makes better sense than having all the basic weapons on you such as a sword on your hip, on your back and what not. Why have all of those on you when u can simply summon them by touching the seal? It works nicely in short range too because imagine having a sword fight and your opponent does a technique to hit the sword from your hand? Now instead of unsheathing a new one you can simply touch the seal and have the sword poof into your hand ready to defend from your opponent's strike.

Whats nice about it too is the fact that you can summon up to 60 basic weapons at the cost of just 5 chakra per tool. Not bad to be honest lol

Sealing and using techniques

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Now yeah pervy owns a better one, the dragon slayer one in his throat, but this is basically the canon version to it. I like this because its just a B rank jutsu that can seal up to S ranks. I think this would come in pretty handy if an enemy of mine turn himself into a element xD

But the negative part is it seems to take too much time :/ you gotta take out a scroll, write the element name then do 4 hand seals. This is obviously a jutsu to be used against other jutsus that are approaching from Mid-long range and not short range. You won't have enough time to pull this off against a elemental jutsu in short range.

Question: How would this work against tangible elements such as Earth? Would the large S rank earth golem just be sucked up into the scroll?

And this works on dual elements too right?

Does this have any size limit of what it can absorb?

Sealing and using objects

(Uzumaki Fūin Gijutsu) Uzumaki Sealing Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
After forming the Rat → Ox → Dog → Dog → Clap hands → Boar hand seals and slamming his hand on the ground,the user creates a sealing formula that originates from the user's hand, forming a circle of kanji and sealing formulas underneath the target. After that the seal activates and a large burst of blue chakra engulfs the target and anything above the inscription is sealed within the formula itself, which then retracts into the users hand. The user can release whatever is caught inside by doing the inverse process and reversing the order of the hand seals then slamming his hand on the ground. The sealing formula will form in the same way but the sealed target will be unsealed and appears above the sealing formula. An enemy facing this technique can still escape the sealing process by simply moving fast enough away from it.
Note: Can only be used by Uzumaki Clan members
Note: Cannot seal an enemy Ninja but can seal summons, clones, techniques (if feasible), Edo Tensei summons, etc
Note: Can only be used twice a battle

Not sure if this is a jutsu for this category that you mention, so my bad if I'm wrong here :/ but yeah this jutsu is pretty sick @_@ its a sealing and de-sealing jutsu unfortunately only usable by Uzumaki clan members :/

The user does some procedures and release a chakra that erupts under the target object or being and seals it into the kanjis which retracts into the user's hand on the ground. The user then can unseal it by doing the inverse procedures. The neat thing about this is the fact that we can unseal the object to another location lol which makes the jutsu become deadly if used by a creative mind.

Sealing and using chakra

( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

Now with this we are able to seal off our opponent's maximum abilities, restricting him to A ranks and below in short range. This is pretty sweet because it doesn't require prep time or hand seals, all you need are two simple bladed weapons. Two kunais would do good and if you don't have any I can use the Lightning Blade Creation to summon two in my hand ready for combat u_u

Unfortunately just by exiting short range the opponent would be able to reuse S ranks and what not so this jutsu is useless against someone that can move fast and exit short range. This is a very situational jutsu tbh. I don't see myself using it a lot like some other fuuin techs (cause unfortunately its gonna be tough to even get to short range of some people) but I def wanna use it as much as I can.

Sealing and using bodies

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

I immediately thought of this jutsu when u mention the sealing of bodies and Kinjutsu u_u

So in my opinion this is VERY similar to Lightning Blade Creation. The difference is the fact that we can chose what we want to seal inside the scroll where we couldn't seal anything in Lightning Blade Creation only de-seal. Lightning Blade Creation only allows tools/weapons to be release from the seal and this allows more things such as corpse that one could save for edo tensei u_u I saw several people used this before. I'm guessing they saved the bodies fr a time when they have Kinjutsu. I think I might do that too if i kill a opponent with a decent bio or a special one like a Nagato or something. <_>

Done z.z

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We'll talk to the jutsus themselves when we encounter them ._.

You still need to elaborate the following more:
So, try to check each of these out and try to give me an example of each of these out of the canon jutsu list. Explain to me which one you think you'll prefer most in battle and why.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sigh fine let me do it all over ~_~""

1) Sealing and using weapons:

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

I prefer using this compared to the basic freeform taking out kunais etc. because as stated in the description it reduces the time. Also it makes better sense than having all the basic weapons on you such as a sword on your hip, on your back and what not. Why have all of those on you when u can simply summon them by touching the seal? It works nicely in short range too because imagine having a sword fight and your opponent does a technique to hit the sword from your hand? Now instead of unsheathing a new one you can simply touch the seal and have the sword poof into your hand ready to defend from your opponent's strike. Whats nice about it too is the fact that you can summon up to 60 basic weapons at the cost of just 5 chakra per tool. Not bad to be honest lol

-Why do I prefer this in battle?
Another reason i prefer to use this in battle is the fact that it gives u the option and creativity to summon almost any weapon that you normally couldn't be carrying around with you. Such as a large sledge hammer, a spear, net etc

2) Sealing and using techniques

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

Now yeah pervy owns a better one, the dragon slayer one in his throat, but this is basically the canon version to it. I like this because its just a B rank jutsu that can seal up to S ranks. I think this would come in pretty handy if an enemy of mine turn himself into a element xD

But the negative part is it seems to take too much time :/ you gotta take out a scroll, write the element name then do 4 hand seals. This is obviously a jutsu to be used against other jutsus that are approaching from Mid-long range and not short range. You won't have enough time to pull this off against a elemental jutsu in short range.

Another reason I prefer to use this is the fact that this technique is a simple B rank with the power to stop a S rank elemental technique. It comes in quite handy when trying to conserve chakra (especially in the Ninja World) or if you're restricted to lower ranking techniques for a while or for the entire fight.

3) Sealing and using objects

(Uzumaki Fūin Gijutsu) Uzumaki Sealing Technique
Type: Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
After forming the Rat → Ox → Dog → Dog → Clap hands → Boar hand seals and slamming his hand on the ground,the user creates a sealing formula that originates from the user's hand, forming a circle of kanji and sealing formulas underneath the target. After that the seal activates and a large burst of blue chakra engulfs the target and anything above the inscription is sealed within the formula itself, which then retracts into the users hand. The user can release whatever is caught inside by doing the inverse process and reversing the order of the hand seals then slamming his hand on the ground. The sealing formula will form in the same way but the sealed target will be unsealed and appears above the sealing formula. An enemy facing this technique can still escape the sealing process by simply moving fast enough away from it.
Note: Can only be used by Uzumaki Clan members
Note: Cannot seal an enemy Ninja but can seal summons, clones, techniques (if feasible), Edo Tensei summons, etc
Note: Can only be used twice a battle

Not sure if this is a jutsu for this category that you mention, so my bad if I'm wrong here :/ but yeah this jutsu is pretty sick @_@ its a sealing and de-sealing jutsu unfortunately only usable by Uzumaki clan members :/

The user does some procedures and release a chakra that erupts under the target object or being and seals it into the kanjis which retracts into the user's hand on the ground. The user then can unseal it by doing the inverse procedures. The neat thing about this is the fact that we can unseal the object to another location lol which makes the jutsu become deadly if used by a creative mind.

A reason I would prefer to use this because its a simple and easy sort of pseudo transportation jutsu that is used on nearly anything except your enemy's original body. Its very useful in many situations. Get rid of your opponent's attack and use it back on him, a defense and a attack in one single jutsu. How can it get better? :') and TBH i had a similar thought about making a CJ like this before...didn't know this technique existed until recently.

4) Sealing and using chakra

( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

Now with this we are able to seal off our opponent's maximum abilities, restricting him to A ranks and below in short range. This is pretty sweet because it doesn't require prep time or hand seals, all you need are two simple bladed weapons. Two kunais would do good and if you don't have any I can use the Lightning Blade Creation to summon two in my hand ready for combat u_u

Unfortunately just by exiting short range the opponent would be able to reuse S ranks and what not so this jutsu is useless against someone that can move fast and exit short range. This is a very situational jutsu tbh. I don't see myself using it a lot like some other fuuin techs (cause unfortunately its gonna be tough to even get to short range of some people) but I def wanna use it as much as I can.

I prefer using this because it requires no sort of prep time that would hinder you. All you need are two simple weapons to form a X and be within short range of the opponent and do your thing. This would be nice to use with a Nagato bio with asura path active and use the path to create two additional arms to form the X.

5) Sealing and using bodies

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

I immediately thought of this jutsu when u mention the sealing of bodies and Kinjutsu u_u

So in my opinion this is VERY similar to Lightning Blade Creation. The difference is the fact that we can chose what we want to seal inside the scroll where we couldn't seal anything in Lightning Blade Creation only de-seal. Lightning Blade Creation only allows tools/weapons to be release from the seal and this allows more things such as corpse that one could save for edo tensei u_u I saw several people used this before. I'm guessing they saved the bodies fr a time when they have Kinjutsu. I think I might do that too if i kill a opponent with a decent bio or a special one like a Nagato or something. <_>

I prefer using this in battle for preservation reasons u_u as stated in the jutsu's description things that are seal with this jutsu won't be affected with time. Pretty good to store bodies or DNA for edo tensei purposes.

Wesobi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nooooo T_T

I mean like, out of all those, which "type" or category would you be prone to using.

Would you most likely use the 1st one, the 2nd one? All of them?

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh.................................................................................................................

Why didn't u just say that? ;_; *Slaps u*

Well I prefer the 'Sealing and using chakra' version because it has many uses. Just like the canon one (Living Barrier) i posted above is pretty sick and I've seen other fuuin jutsus that seal away chakra etc. I legit like this type of fuuin the best because by sealing away your opponent's chakra or limiting them from using a certain rank is very advantageous for the user. He could essentially take away or restrict the enemy's main power and give him a sudden death knock out that he wouldn't be able to counter. Just thinking about it now makes me wonder what other cjs are out there with similar concepts @_@

I believe you have a fuuin cfs with a jutsu that seals away chakra or something. Idk i just remember we had a fight and u used this awesome fuuin tech to absorb my golem's chakra or something. Maybe it could have been someone else oh well >.>

My second would be the Sealing and using techniques option because defense is the best offense u_u who wouldnt want to seal up your opponent's techniques and what not? Hey maybe there is a cj that lets u take their chakra from the technique and claim it as your own ;o

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welp it looks like you did the basics with Wesobi for the most part. Fuin is a fun ability so we'll just have fun with it. o-o I've taught it before and it's mostly you describing the tech, asking questions, etc. Thoughts?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree. Can't wait to use it and make some customs for it u_u

No questions or anything yet..
ALRIGHT THEN.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

So barriers are considered fuinjutsu, so there are a few barrier techniques within our technique list. I also find barriers to be the coolest aspect of this ability. So go ahead, this one is pretty straightforward.