Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forget about the sharingan. In our RP anyone can use chidori alike. The only difference is that Kakashi, Sasuke and Lightning affinity bios can use it without hand seals. Other than that its all the same. No bonus for using sharingan in our RP. Really, forget your sharingan. You rely too much on it and it leads you to overextend its abilities. A good combo is for example with taijutsu, specially if you don't need to perform hand seals for it.

Now, nagashi. You can use it in a all direction burst that spreads to SHORT range. If you want to hit something at MID range, you stretch it into a given direction. Do you understand this? Also, its just lightning, meaning that it would be able to protect you against most physical attacks. Its main use is to protect you from Taijutsu users.

Explain how you'd use that with banquet of lightning? What would be the use of that?
Alright, forget about the sharingan.

Taijutsu is good with chidori.

I understand you can stretch nagashi. It is most effective agaist taijutsu users.

Well, I could use banquet of lightning first underground possibly stunning the enemy. Then, all I would have to do is a short string of hand seals and slam my hands on the ground. By the time the opponent wakes up they have a a rank jutsu coming right towards them leaving them near defenseless.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New Training Regiment

Now, for the new type of training i'll change this a bit. For each technique i'll post, i want you to follow this template:

PHP:
[B]Describe how to do it:[/B]
[B]How many hand seals does it have:[/B]
[B]Advantages:[/B]
[B]Disadvantages:[/B]
[B]Combos and possible uses:[/B]
[B]How to defend against it:[/B]
[B]Image of the technique:[/B]
I'm doing this to both the able to teach you faster but also to check your ability to analyze and search the jutsu. Each post you do, i want you to link me through vm. I've been a bit busy and i need you to bug me a bit about training as i'm bit busy with many projects and this way its easier on me to reply. IF you have any questions you must ask them. I will also ask you some and will correct you when i see that your reply is either wrong or not to par. I will also pinpoint some tips along the way as we go along. ok? ^^
±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

Simple, just change the shape of the chidori to make needles and shoot at pinpoint precision.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.
Simple and straight forward. Its almost like an exploding rasengan. Notice the range.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Type: Offence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.
Using your lightning chakra you produce an oven (a box) were lightning rages inside.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
A new chidori variation. My favorite actually. ITs basically a long sword of lightning that you can either use to pierce or cut.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
Simple and straight forward. Its basically a tornado of lightning around yourself that turns into a dragon and rages forwards.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jeez sempai, your really gonna make make me work for the new jutsu aren't you? xd

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.
Describe how to do it:Make lightning chakra in your hand and concentrate it into sharp little senbon needles. Project them towards your target at fast speeds
How many hand seals does it have: 0
Advantages: It can hit multiple vital organs killing the opponent if it connects. can numb body parts like an arm.
Disadvantages: It's not long range.
Combos and possible uses:You can pin an opponent to a tree or something with enough precision. If you can numb/ paralyze their arms they wont be able to weave signs.
How to defend against it: Use wind style to deflect the needles elsewhere.
Image of the technique:
You must be registered for see images

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
Type: Offence
Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.
Describe how to do it: Compress the lightning into a ball with a three inch diameter. Contain the lightning and swing it into your target.
Advantages: This is most useful when you want an exploding effect rather than a penetrating effect. (lol)
Disadvantages:Short range
Combos and possible uses:It goes BOOM! You could use clones and fool your opponent into thinking that you are among them when your really behind them.. kinda like how Naruto does.
How to defend against it: Stay at mid/long range. Be very agile in your dodging techniques.
Image of the technique:

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After performing the needed hand seals the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
Describe how to do it:After showing a short string of hand seals, you make sixteen pillars very close to each other basically making a little house. Then you turn the oven on 9,000 and you electrocute the opponent. Afterwords, you may have crisp Shinobi.
How many hand seals does it have:Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger (4)
Advantages:Very advantageous. You can trap your opponent to make sure they can't go anywhere. It's almost a guaranteed hit. OUCH!
Disadvantages: not a long range jutsu
Combos and possible uses:It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.
How to defend against it: Stay at long range, go underground and tunnel your way out. Make a really big explosion to where it just breaks.
Image of the technique:

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
Describe how to do it: Make a beam of lightning come out of your Chidori. You must concentrate to keep this jutsu upheld, or it will dissipate.
Advantages:The strength is that it is a good mid-distance use. It is able to penetrate high earth jutsu. It's very quick.
Disadvantages:The weakness is that it can leave the user vulnerable from other attacks
Combos and possible uses:You could paralyze the enemy and swing this baby at them and BOOM! Beheaded.
How to defend against it:You would have to but up a very thick barrier or be talented with clones and Genjutsu to avoid being hit with this.
Image of the technique:

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.
Describe how to do it:Make a whirlwind of lightning around yourself. shape the tip of it into a dragons head. throw your hands forward to make the dragon attack your enemy
Advantages: It's a Wind/Lightning technique. it can do your bidding for you instead of getting too close and risk getting hurt. Even if you don't directly get hit by it, you can still get shocked by whatever is jumping off of the dragon
Disadvantages: It's not long range.
Combos and possible uses:You can use it better in a storm, without using so much chakra.
How to defend against it: Use Something to project you out of the way so you wont get directly hit by it.
Image of the technique:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right. Next two are pretty lame in my humble opinion as you can do them both with the regular chidori and some description but still, here they are:

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
Type: Offensive
Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.
(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
Description: The user will first strike the target with a slash from their sword hitting them into the air and then as they begin to land the user will drive them into the ground with a Chidori.
Ps-Both are game techniques so it will be hard to find pictures ^^

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, I know these very well already. I can picture them.

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.
Describe how to do it: Punch the opponent twice sweep them off their feet, kick them in the air, so you can build up a chidori. and on their way back down raise your chidori in the air and let them land in it.
Advantages: It's a nice little combo. works well with taijutsu.
Disadvantages: Short range. kinda lame.
Combos and possible uses: Taijutsu, or just use it if your opponent just happens to be falling on you.
How to defend against it: Block hits, stay far away.
Image of the technique: (This is actually an anbu kakashi counter attack special. On CONR1 (Clash of ninja revolution 1) It was a special Regular kakashi could use with sharingan activated.)

(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
Description: The user will first strike the target with a slash from their sword hitting them into the air and then as they begin to land the user will drive them into the ground with a Chidori.
Describe how to do it: You must have a sword for this. Take it out charge at the opponent. Slash the sword at them and they fly up in the air spinning (I have played this game so I know exactly what it looks like, i know it seems unrealistic but.. still lol) then while they are coming down, run a chidori through their body sending them flying back)
Advantages: Good with Kenjutsu
Disadvantages: It's short range.
Combos and possible uses: On the game.. A good lead up is.. BBX .. which is punch, punch, special!
How to defend against it: Block, hide behind a box. (lol)
Image of the technique:

Here is a video for the specials.. 9:45 for the Chidori Rush

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh, I know these very well already. I can picture them.

Describe how to do it: Punch the opponent twice sweep them off their feet, kick them in the air, so you can build up a chidori. and on their way back down raise your chidori in the air and let them land in it.
Advantages: It's a nice little combo. works well with taijutsu.
Disadvantages: Short range. kinda lame.
Combos and possible uses: Taijutsu, or just use it if your opponent just happens to be falling on you.
How to defend against it: Block hits, stay far away.
Image of the technique: (This is actually an anbu kakashi counter attack special. On CONR1 (Clash of ninja revolution 1) It was a special Regular kakashi could use with sharingan activated.)

Describe how to do it: You must have a sword for this. Take it out charge at the opponent. Slash the sword at them and they fly up in the air spinning (I have played this game so I know exactly what it looks like, i know it seems unrealistic but.. still lol) then while they are coming down, run a chidori through their body sending them flying back)
Advantages: Good with Kenjutsu
Disadvantages: It's short range.
Combos and possible uses: On the game.. A good lead up is.. BBX .. which is punch, punch, special!
How to defend against it: Block, hide behind a box. (lol)
Image of the technique:

Here is a video for the specials.. 9:45 for the Chidori Rush
Very very good analysis on both ^^! Are you enjoying this type of training?

A very useful jutsu this one. You shoot two fast and powerful blasts of lightning at your enemy.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
This next one is basically a more advanced and dense Chidori, focused more and with more chakra. I believe you know this well ^^

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol it's a little tedious, but yes I do like it!

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
Describe how to do it: Gather Lightning style chakra in your mouth, shoot two extremely powerful blast of lightning!
Advantages: It is a good move to use against a trapped opponent
Disadvantages: Can be blocked/canceled out by any lightning s-rank jutsu.
Combos and possible uses: I would use this with four pillar bind.
How to defend against it: Use teh lightning blade!
Image of the technique:

Irrelevant Information: It says B-rank techinque on narutowiki. And there's not really a picture for false darkness spear

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.
Describe how to do it:You must gather your chakra and concentrate it to your right hand. Make that chakra turn into raiton chakra. Use the energy around you from the earth and the air. You make a circle of electricity around you. This jutsu is a more advanced form of Chidori. It has a strong possibility of killing someone after a direct blow to the heart. You have to shape the lightning into a blade at the last second to make this work effectively and penetrate.
How many hand seals does it have: Ox → Rabbit → Monkey (3)
Advantages: It's a really bad ass jutsu. very effective if landed.
Disadvantages: But it's only short range
Combos and possible uses: You could use it with Chidori breaker right after the opponent lands on your chidori
How to defend against it: That's a tough feet. You would have to stay underground.. in water... long range away.. you would have to actually sense my presence and not be distracted.. like Kakuzu was :p
Image of the technique:

BAM!

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol it's a little tedious, but yes I do like it!

Describe how to do it: Gather Lightning style chakra in your mouth, shoot two extremely powerful blast of lightning!

Image of the technique:

Irrelevant Information: It says B-rank techinque on narutowiki. And there's not really a picture for false darkness spear

Describe how to do it:You must gather your chakra and concentrate it to your right hand. Make that chakra turn into raiton chakra. Use the energy around you from the earth and the air. You make a circle of electricity around you. This jutsu is a more advanced form of Chidori. It has a strong possibility of killing someone after a direct blow to the heart. You have to shape the lightning into a blade at the last second to make this work effectively and penetrate.
How many hand seals does it have: Ox → Rabbit → Monkey (3)
Advantages: It's a really bad ass jutsu. very effective if landed.
Disadvantages: But it's only short range
Combos and possible uses: You could use it with Chidori breaker right after the opponent lands on your chidori
How to defend against it: That's a tough feet. You would have to stay underground.. in water... long range away.. you would have to actually sense my presence and not be distracted.. like Kakuzu was :p
Image of the technique:

BAM!
Look at the red parts. These are S-Ranks. To permit you to use these i require much more effort and description. Also, some parts are wrong. Energy from the earth? You think you are a sage mode user? *slaps your head* Focus!! Also, think outside the obvious. Just because Kakashi defended against Gian with Raikiri doesn't mean its the only way to defend against it. You can do better and i expect better! U_U

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at the red parts. These are S-Ranks. To permit you to use these i require much more effort and description. Also, some parts are wrong. Energy from the earth? You think you are a sage mode user? *slaps your head* Focus!! Also, think outside the obvious. Just because Kakashi defended against Gian with Raikiri doesn't mean its the only way to defend against it. You can do better and i expect better! U_U
*I gather more lightning chakra into my hand, focusing and compressing it into a chidori then i continue to channel more chakra and compress it, making a raikiri*

Pros:
more power than chidori

Cons:
same as chidori, range being one of them

And advanced version of chidori, said to be used once by kakashi to cut a lightning bolt in two.
*I gather lightning in my troat and shoot two powerful lightning spears*

Pros:
Speed, range, two shots

Cons:
Again with the water i know...but izuna has a away of making you avoid shooting electricity from your mouth...lolol Also, mid range is good...but for an S-Rank it should be long...

?One of the most used lightning techniques. People assume its from the mouth cause kakuzu's mask shoot it from the mouth...but all his masks shoot their jutsu from their mouths...and by the description i'm tempted to say one could shoot it from anoth point...but leave it at that... :D
Okay.. I'll do better.. But just remember.. This is alot more detailed than what you had to do. :|

I'll fix the red parts.

Advantages: It has alot of speed. It's range is Mid. (But i think it should be long because it is a S -rank jutsu) Each hit is an A - rank jutsu. But both of them put together is S - rank.
Disadvantages: Your saliva in your mouth might cause a burn. So be careful!
Combos and Possible uses: I guess you could shoot it from like your hands.. but oh well.. it's supposed to come from your mouth like your a dragon! I would use this with four pillar bind, to trap the opponent.
How to defend against it: Raikiri is not the only defense against this jutsu. Wind will work as well. You could also be very agile and run away while the opponent runs after you, like how Shikamaru was doing.

Use the energy around you from the earth and the air. You make a circle of electricity around you. This jutsu is a more advanced form of Chidori. It has a strong possibility of killing someone after a direct blow to the heart. You have to shape the lightning into a blade at the last second to make this work effectively and penetrate.
Okay this is how you do Lightning Blade... You gather lightning chakra into your hand, focusing and compressing it into a Chidori. Then continue to channel more chakra and compress it, making a Raikiri!

How to defend against it: That's a tough feet. You would have to stay underground.. in water... long range away.. you would have to actually sense my presence and not be distracted.. like Kakuzu was
Combos and Possible Uses: Distract the opponent with a lighting hound and then run around while they are trying to deal with the beast, and nail them with a Lightning Blade!
How to defend against it: Keep far away from the enemy. They can't get you unless your in short range right? If they run towards you with one, just create a clone and both of you run in separate directions so your chances of getting hit with this jutsu are halved.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay.. I'll do better.. But just remember.. This is alot more detailed than what you had to do. :|

I'll fix the red parts.

Advantages: It has alot of speed. It's range is Mid. (But i think it should be long because it is a S -rank jutsu) Each hit is an A - rank jutsu. But both of them put together is S - rank.
Disadvantages: Your saliva in your mouth might cause a burn. So be careful!
Combos and Possible uses: I guess you could shoot it from like your hands.. but oh well.. it's supposed to come from your mouth like your a dragon! I would use this with four pillar bind, to trap the opponent.
How to defend against it: Raikiri is not the only defense against this jutsu. Wind will work as well. You could also be very agile and run away while the opponent runs after you, like how Shikamaru was doing.

Okay this is how you do Lightning Blade... You gather lightning chakra into your hand, focusing and compressing it into a Chidori. Then continue to channel more chakra and compress it, making a Raikiri!

Combos and Possible Uses: Distract the opponent with a lighting hound and then run around while they are trying to deal with the beast, and nail them with a Lightning Blade!
How to defend against it: Keep far away from the enemy. They can't get you unless your in short range right? If they run towards you with one, just create a clone and both of you run in separate directions so your chances of getting hit with this jutsu are halved.
If you dislike my training you are free to find another sensei/senpai. You are free to chose whomever you want.

You've learned these techniques. Notify me if you still want to continue with the rest of the S-Ranks.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you sempai. I am ready to proceed. I apologize for my rudeness.
I was tempted to drop your training and beware that if it was another sensei/senpai you might have been dropped. But we will finish this element.

I think the description is self explanatory. You make a Raikiri and then you split it and zig zag towards the enemy to then slam it in the enemy.

(Raiton: Raikiri Nibai Raikou Jishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Blade Double Lightning Quake
Damage points: 80
Description: The user performs Lightning blade and splits it in two, then zigzags at the opponent and finishes by slamming them with lightning Cutter.
Another simple description. Make a chidori in mid air and release all the lightning in it to produce a giant thunder bolt that shoots against the target.

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Range: Long
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was tempted to drop your training and beware that if it was another sensei/senpai you might have been dropped. But we will finish this element.

I think the description is self explanatory. You make a Raikiri and then you split it and zig zag towards the enemy to then slam it in the enemy.

Another simple description. Make a chidori in mid air and release all the lightning in it to produce a giant thunder bolt that shoots against the target.

Thank you Sempai! :kakashi: I hope this description is good enough for you.

Describe how to do it: Bring your hands together and make one big lightning blade, and then split it into one in both hands. Zoom towards the opponent and swing a left-handed Lightning blade into the opponents abdomen and zig zag them into the air. Move to about mid distance, midair and hit them with the lightning blade in your right hand. Send them straight to the ground!
Advantages: High damage, Really quick, hard to dodge
Disadvantages: It's short range :|
Combos and possible uses: You can find a way to stun the opponent and then use it. You can come up from underground/water with the lightning blades already prepared.
How to defend against it: Avoid the enemy by staying in mid-long range. They can't get you unless your touched by it. You could use and elemental ninjutsu to push/project them away.
Image of the technique: Is it okay if I post a video? Well Better safe than sorry, i'll put up a video and a picture.

Describe how to do it: Go to mid air and preform a regular Chidori. Concentrate on your chakra. Then, aim your hand at the opponent. Shoot a Giant thunderbolt at the opponent.
Advantages: Long range, high damage.
Disadvantages: leaves you vulnerable in the air.
Combos and possible uses: You could.. Use the lightning not to hit the opponent but to project yourself to save yourself from harm.
How to defend against it: Create a wind barrier. Create shadow/lightning clones.
Image of the technique:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you Sempai! :kakashi: I hope this description is good enough for you.

Describe how to do it: Bring your hands together and make one big lightning blade, and then split it into one in both hands. Zoom towards the opponent and swing a left-handed Lightning blade into the opponents abdomen and zig zag them into the air. Move to about mid distance, midair and hit them with the lightning blade in your right hand. Send them straight to the ground!
Advantages: High damage, Really quick, hard to dodge
Disadvantages: It's short range :|
Combos and possible uses: You can find a way to stun the opponent and then use it. You can come up from underground/water with the lightning blades already prepared.
How to defend against it: Avoid the enemy by staying in mid-long range. They can't get you unless your touched by it. You could use and elemental ninjutsu to push/project them away.
Image of the technique: Is it okay if I post a video? Well Better safe than sorry, i'll put up a video and a picture.

Describe how to do it: Go to mid air and preform a regular Chidori. Concentrate on your chakra. Then, aim your hand at the opponent. Shoot a Giant thunderbolt at the opponent.
Advantages: Long range, high damage.
Disadvantages: leaves you vulnerable in the air.
Combos and possible uses: You could.. Use the lightning not to hit the opponent but to project yourself to save yourself from harm.
How to defend against it: Create a wind barrier. Create shadow/lightning clones.
Image of the technique:
Most is correct. First one, don't forget, you need the same hand seals as you need to make Raikiri. You are just using Raikiri in a different way but its raikiri the same. Also, beware, that in the RP here, we consider this nothing more than a combo between taijutsu and raikiri, so its quite easy to dodge it.

Second one, yes. Correct. You leave yourself open to attack in the air.

Questions?

Next ones:

This one is pretty iffy for the most part. But the way its labeled in our RP is as follows. You use your lightning chakra to create a blinding light that blinds your opponent. The effect is labeled by some as a B-Rank genjutsu, thus why sasuke was able to see through it. I think otherwise but lets learn it this way.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: after performing the following handseals the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.
This you make the normal Chidori and then you point your palm unleashing a torrent of lightning bolts that destroys everything in front of you.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most is correct. First one, don't forget, you need the same hand seals as you need to make Raikiri. You are just using Raikiri in a different way but its raikiri the same. Also, beware, that in the RP here, we consider this nothing more than a combo between taijutsu and raikiri, so its quite easy to dodge it.

Second one, yes. Correct. You leave yourself open to attack in the air.

Questions?

Next ones:

This one is pretty iffy for the most part. But the way its labeled in our RP is as follows. You use your lightning chakra to create a blinding light that blinds your opponent. The effect is labeled by some as a B-Rank genjutsu, thus why sasuke was able to see through it. I think otherwise but lets learn it this way.

This you make the normal Chidori and then you point your palm unleashing a torrent of lightning bolts that destroys everything in front of you.
:kakashi: No Questions Sempai.

Describe how to do it: Do some handseals (Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger) Create a genjutsu and trap your opponent in it. Make the brightest light you can imagine in your head, and that's what your opponent will see! it will blind the enemy for a while.
How many hand seals does it have: Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger (4)
Advantages: I's supplementary. long range. blinding.
Disadvantages: No damage gets done. I think because its an S-rank jutsu, sharingan can not see through it.
Combos and possible uses: You can use this first and pretty much use any jutsu on the enemy because they can't see it coming.
How to defend against it: Close your eyes. Put dirt in your eyes. Have high genjutsu skills to break out of it.
Image of the technique:

Describe how to do it: First, make a regular Chidori. Then, do a thunderclap, but instead of shooting it midair and down, just directly aim it at your opponent. Make lightning bolts from the chidori and project them fast at the enemy.
Advantages: High damage.
Disadvantages: only mid range.
Combos and possible uses: Well.. You can use this to change the area you are fightning in like, if you need alot less trees.
How to defend against it: Stay at long range. Maybe you can offset this jutsu with your own Chidori Thunderstorm. Maybe a wind style jutsu (s-rank) can deflect it.
Image of the technique:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:kakashi: No Questions Sempai.

Describe how to do it: Do some handseals (Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger) Create a genjutsu and trap your opponent in it. Make the brightest light you can imagine in your head, and that's what your opponent will see! it will blind the enemy for a while.
How many hand seals does it have: Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger (4)
Advantages: I's supplementary. long range. blinding.
Disadvantages: No damage gets done. I think because its an S-rank jutsu, sharingan can not see through it.
Combos and possible uses: You can use this first and pretty much use any jutsu on the enemy because they can't see it coming.
How to defend against it: Close your eyes. Put dirt in your eyes. Have high genjutsu skills to break out of it.
Image of the technique:

Describe how to do it: First, make a regular Chidori. Then, do a thunderclap, but instead of shooting it midair and down, just directly aim it at your opponent. Make lightning bolts from the chidori and project them fast at the enemy.
Advantages: High damage.
Disadvantages: only mid range.
Combos and possible uses: Well.. You can use this to change the area you are fightning in like, if you need alot less trees.
How to defend against it: Stay at long range. Maybe you can offset this jutsu with your own Chidori Thunderstorm. Maybe a wind style jutsu (s-rank) can deflect it.
Image of the technique:

First one: Basically you use your lightning chakra to make such a big and bright light that your opponent becomes unable to see you. You don't picture nothing on your head. Also, the illusion part of it is considered to be B-Rank in our RP as sasuke was seen being able to see through it with his 3T.

Second one: Man, read what i write. I've told you this before. S-Rank lightning can be countered with A-Rank wind and above. Elemental weakness and strengths. Don't ever forget that. Its one of the basis of our RP. ok? ^^

Any questions?

Now, have you learned fire yet?

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First one: Basically you use your lightning chakra to make such a big and bright light that your opponent becomes unable to see you. You don't picture nothing on your head. Also, the illusion part of it is considered to be B-Rank in our RP as sasuke was seen being able to see through it with his 3T.

Second one: Man, read what i write. I've told you this before. S-Rank lightning can be countered with A-Rank wind and above. Elemental weakness and strengths. Don't ever forget that. Its one of the basis of our RP. ok? ^^

Any questions?

Now, have you learned fire yet?
Ohh okay so you actually make the light!

A-rank wind can countered with S-rank. Got it. :)

No questions.

No, I have not learned fire. Will you teach me? :D

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ohh okay so you actually make the light!

A-rank wind can countered with S-rank. Got it. :)

No questions.

No, I have not learned fire. Will you teach me? :D
No, if you want me to train you you need to apply in my thread when i get fee spots.

Now, since you don't know fire, i will use it *makes hand seals and spews several dragon shaped fireballs into the sky*

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

*thunder clouds gather above us and a storm starts*

Well, for this technique you need to heat up the atmosphere first in order to get it charged with clouds and electricity.

Now, make a Chidori, raise your hand and try to take control of the lightning raging above us.