Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*rises from thr ground in front of you drinking sake* Hello dear...Make out paradise? Really? *the books bursts into flames* full concentration dear sir!!! Now, on to business...what are we going to learn today?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok! Now, to start i want you to explain the following concepts on your own words:

Ninja
Chakra
Ninjutsu
Elements and their relations
Elemental Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
Kenjutsu

You can search naruto.wikia.com but if you copy past i'll whip your butt >.< and not in a good way!!!!

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in a good way? Huh... I'm slightly disturbed now xD

Ninja- Shinobi who have been trained to use basic Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu. They Posses the ability to use chakra to overpower an enemy or heal a comrade. The key ingredient in a good ninja is teamwork
Chakra- A power that runs though ninja's blood. A Ninja can circulate Chakra and control it basically by imagining/visualizing what they want to do with it.

Ninjutsu- Ninja abilities.

Elements and their relations- Lightning is strong against Earth; It can split right through it and vibrate it to where it crumbles apart. Earth is strong against water. Water is strong against fire. Fire is strong against wind; a fire jutsu and a wind jutsu mix together to make a much more powerful jutsu. Wind is strong against lightning. Water and wind mixed together can also make a powerful jutsu.

Elemental jutsu- Every ninja has a chakra nature. Me for instance, I am lightning nature. Some ninja have a kekkei genkai like Yamato. He has both Water and Earth, Therefore he can make wood.

Genjutsu- A illusion technique that puts the opponent into a trance. You may escape a Genjutsu by biting your tongue, using your tailed beast to break you out if you have good cooperation, Or you may escape if you have a high enough rank Genjutsu yourself.

Taijutsu- Fighting with your limbs. Your feet, legs, fist, arms, elbows and even your forehead are involved with this. You may make your Taijutsu stronger either by working hard and training or opening gates.

Kenjutsu- Using sword techniques. This style of jutsu may be combined with Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. This is a very valuable type of Jutsu for the seven swordsman of the hidden mist village.

^_\

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not in a good way? Huh... I'm slightly disturbed now xD

Ninja- Shinobi who have been trained to use basic Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Genjutsu. They Posses the ability to use chakra to overpower an enemy or heal a comrade. The key ingredient in a good ninja is teamwork
Chakra- A power that runs though ninja's blood. A Ninja can circulate Chakra and control it basically by imagining/visualizing what they want to do with it.

Ninjutsu- Ninja abilities.

Elements and their relations- Lightning is strong against Earth; It can split right through it and vibrate it to where it crumbles apart. Earth is strong against water. Water is strong against fire. Fire is strong against wind; a fire jutsu and a wind jutsu mix together to make a much more powerful jutsu. Wind is strong against lightning. Water and wind mixed together can also make a powerful jutsu.

Elemental jutsu- Every ninja has a chakra nature. Me for instance, I am lightning nature. Some ninja have a kekkei genkai like Yamato. He has both Water and Earth, Therefore he can make wood.

Genjutsu- A illusion technique that puts the opponent into a trance. You may escape a Genjutsu by biting your tongue, using your tailed beast to break you out if you have good cooperation, Or you may escape if you have a high enough rank Genjutsu yourself.

Taijutsu- Fighting with your limbs. Your feet, legs, fist, arms, elbows and even your forehead are involved with this. You may make your Taijutsu stronger either by working hard and training or opening gates.

Kenjutsu- Using sword techniques. This style of jutsu may be combined with Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. This is a very valuable type of Jutsu for the seven swordsman of the hidden mist village.

^_\
Very good!! *throws you a cookie* I see you will be a good student!

Now i'll just add a couple of things:

A ninja is someone who fights with all his abilities to protect a given set of convictions. Most use chakra, yes, but not all. As you said, some heal...some fight...but some only cook, clean, make bridges, etc. Not all ninjas are warriors but in a sense, they all use their abilities to help accomplish a set of common goals or to protect a set of common convictions.

Chakra is the combination of both spiritual and physical energies and it manifests as the life essence of a sentient being. Chakra is the energy that keeps sentients beings alive and that powers up their bodily and mental functions. There are only 3 types of chakra know so far: Chakra, Sage Chakra and Bijuu Chakra.

Ninjutsu aren't all ninja abilities. Ninjutsu refers to any technique that uses chakra to make possible an otherwise impossible task. It makes use of two basic principles: Shape and Nature manipulation. Nature manipulation is the ability of a ninja to mold his chakra and make it embody and manifest a given nature (for example, manifest your chakra as a metal) and shape manipulation is the ability to shape your chakra into a given form. To aid the Ninja in molding and shaping his chakra, he can use hand seals that help him achieve his outcome.

Elemental Ninjutsu is the art of manipulating the nature of your chakra into one of the basic 5 elements and manifest it as elemental attacks or defenses.

Genjutsu are all techniques that, unlike ninjutsu, produce an illusion rather than a real result. These can or can't be powered by chakra and hand seals. depends. Some passive illusions don't require chakra but are usually weak.

As for Taijutsu and Kenjutsu i'd only like to add that these can be combined with Ninjutsu to produce for example, Nintaijutsu. Also, as chakra powers up the body and acts as its fuel, taijutsu even without the active molding and focusing of chakra that has the ninjutsu and genjutsu areas, also receives higher power and strength from chakra. Why? Chakra powers the body and the body is the tool the ninja uses for taijutsu.

Any questions? Memorize this as this is basic core condensed knowledge my dear pupil.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Scorps sempai! I shall take your wise words to heart! *Puts cookie in pocket*

So.. Chakra is the combination of both spiritual and physical energies and it manifests as the life essence of a sentient being..

A ninja is someone who fights with all his abilities to protect a given set of convictions

Shape and Nature manipulation is important with ninjutsu.

Nintaijutsu.. Interesting..

and..Elemental Ninjutsu is the art of manipulating the nature of your chakra into one of the basic 5 elements.

Great. Thank you. :) What's the next step?

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes Scorps sempai! I shall take your wise words to heart! *Puts cookie in pocket*

So.. Chakra is the combination of both spiritual and physical energies and it manifests as the life essence of a sentient being..

A ninja is someone who fights with all his abilities to protect a given set of convictions

Shape and Nature manipulation is important with ninjutsu.

Nintaijutsu.. Interesting..

and..Elemental Ninjutsu is the art of manipulating the nature of your chakra into one of the basic 5 elements.

Great. Thank you. :) What's the next step?
You told me that earth is weak against lightning and lightning is weak against wind...can you tell me why? Also, when you think of lightning, what does it represent to you? what type of element is it? Also, this is not a test. Try your best but failure is ok.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You told me that earth is weak against lightning and lightning is weak against wind...can you tell me why? Also, when you think of lightning, what does it represent to you? what type of element is it? Also, this is not a test. Try your best but failure is ok.
You must be registered for see images

I typically follow this ^ According to what it says Wind can beat lightning. I could only think of 2 reasons.

1: Wind can manipulate lightning to move with it.
2: When I think of wind, i think of a cloud being blown by the wind. Lightning typically comes from clouds. So the wind blows away the lightning.

I know that earth is weak against lightning because once lightning strikes earth it zings right through it and breaks it apart, making an earth shield useless.

When I think of lightning, I think of 1000 birds chirping at the same time. It makes a light blue light. It is also has a shade of white. The shape is wild like electricity. There is nature aura all around me.

Lightning is a tool that ninja may use. But it is also part of nature and has a unique relation with water, being able to be easily conducted.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I typically follow this ^ According to what it says Wind can beat lightning. I could only think of 2 reasons.

1: Wind can manipulate lightning to move with it.
2: When I think of wind, i think of a cloud being blown by the wind. Lightning typically comes from clouds. So the wind blows away the lightning.

I know that earth is weak against lightning because once lightning strikes earth it zings right through it and breaks it apart, making an earth shield useless.

When I think of lightning, I think of 1000 birds chirping at the same time. It makes a light blue light. It is also has a shade of white. The shape is wild like electricity. There is nature aura all around me.

Lightning is a tool that ninja may use. But it is also part of nature and has a unique relation with water, being able to be easily conducted.

Most is correct. But the basic is: Lightning is strong against earth because earth is a good conductor (it has metals, minerals, salts that conduct electricity very well) and thus lightning overcomes it easily. Its weak against wind because wind is a good insulator, and lightning isn't actually effectively channeled in air.

Also, lightning is a harsh, wild element. As with fire and lightning its actually an attack element more than a defense or support element. But unlike fire, lightning isn't the element of rebirth, its the element of destruction. To effectively use lightning one must wield balance and control but also respect and power to tame the element. Lightning is the WILD element of the 5. (Earth is the perseverance and support nourishment element, Fire is Rebirth and Creation, Water is Life and Changing and Wind is Escape and flight)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh! Okay! I did not know that.
That is why i am here U_U

Now... *As i open my eyes, a sudden thunder echoes and the sky becomes darker and filled with a raging lightning storm* sit in your meditative state and close your eyes...focus on your chakra....try to make it vibrate and get harsh and sharp...focus on the lightning around you...

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sits in a criss cross fashion. Puts my hand in a monkey seal, closes my eyes, and concentrates on my chakra. Sends high frequency chakra into the the nature all around me creating wild electricity.* There is a circle around me that is light blue.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sits in a criss cross fashion. Puts my hand in a monkey seal, closes my eyes, and concentrates on my chakra. Sends high frequency chakra into the the nature all around me creating wild electricity.* There is a circle around me that is light blue.
*seeing that nothing is happening i kick the ground and a giant 150m tall pillar of earth propels from the ground towards the sky, leaving you quite close to the raging thunder and lightning above* Now, that should help...i think o_O

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Screams loudly as I am sent into the sky! I think i'm understanding what you want me to do.. *Feels the Lightning nature all around me beginning to understand how wild it actually is.. I gather all the lightning that's striking around me and I use my chakra to pull it towards me.. but it slips away.* I think i'm doing it wrong..

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Screams loudly as I am sent into the sky! I think i'm understanding what you want me to do.. *Feels the Lightning nature all around me beginning to understand how wild it actually is.. I gather all the lightning that's striking around me and I use my chakra to pull it towards me.. but it slips away.* I think i'm doing it wrong..
*projecting my voice in your mind* "don't try to pull the lightning...you are not powerful enough and you can die from that...o_O Feel the lightning and focus on your chakra to try and make it mimic the lihgtnings characteristics. Try to feel the lightning as you mold your chakra and change its nature to that of lightning. That is why is very important to understand the nature of lightning. Continue to try!

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Feels the lightning all around me. I begin to understand the true nature and shape of lightning and mold my chakra to the shape. I begin to make sparks in my right hand... i begin to send out lines of white plasma.* It's weak... but it's a start.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Feels the lightning all around me. I begin to understand the true nature and shape of lightning and mold my chakra to the shape. I begin to make sparks in my right hand... i begin to send out lines of white plasma.* It's weak... but it's a start.
*talking in your mind* more charka. don't hold back so much. Rememebr that lightning isn't an element you can bend or control. You must let it flow at his own pace and guide it...not controlling. Controlling is for fire. You are almost there...contninue until you have focused small lighting bolts from your hands.