0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Type: Attack
Range:Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.
*Generates raiton chakra and makes a huge shield of electricity at a short distance with your clone and explodes it!*

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.
Okay.. now next clone.. *Concentrates my chakra into raiton and makes a wave of lightning bolts and aims them at a clone, I force them away and hit your clone*

^_\

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
*Generates raiton chakra and makes a huge shield of electricity at a short distance with your clone and explodes it!*

Okay.. now next clone.. *Concentrates my chakra into raiton and makes a wave of lightning bolts and aims them at a clone, I force them away and hit your clone*

^_\
Ok! Now, these D-Rank jutsu you have just learnt: how can they be used? Their limitations? and what are their advantages?

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They can be used in all kinds of situations but only a little for defense, like you said earlier. These are all short range jutsu so I guess the limitation would be about 5 feet? Advantages are... if someone rushes up to you and tries to kick you or punch you or something you can thunder saber them and then you can shoot a thunder burn at them.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
They can be used in all kinds of situations but only a little for defense, like you said earlier. These are all short range jutsu so I guess the limitation would be about 5 feet? Advantages are... if someone rushes up to you and tries to kick you or punch you or something you can thunder saber them and then you can shoot a thunder burn at them.
the main use of these low rank jutsu is basically when you have no other skill available. They are all pretty weak and unless used in some special unique creative way they won't kill anyone. But these lightning jutsu all work very well with taijutsu, specially free form taijutsu.

Now, for the next jutsus, the C-Ranks i'll be using a different method of teaching. I'll post how the jutsu is performed, then the jutsu. You reply with how the jutsu is performed, advantages, disadvantages and possible uses or combos. Try to analyze the jutsu well: rank, power, special features, etc.

Any questions?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Right! Lets start!

Create a wave of electricity from your hands that you can use to electrify a water jutsu or shock your opponent directly.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
Now, for this one, gather your chakra in your dominant hand and shape it like a sphere as you release it in your palm, manifesting it as a sphere of lightning.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
This one is easy enough. Release a burst of electricity throughout your body. Unfocused electricity.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty! :)

*Gathers my chakra into my palm and makes it into a slender moon shape raiton attack and sends it flying at your clone!*

Advantages: Capable of ripping through solid rock.
Disadvantages: C rank, Small surge if not proficiently used.
Combos: Can be combined with a water style jutsu to induce further electrocution

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
2nd.. *I concentrate very intensely on circulating my chakra into a ball and let loose my chakra into the attack but still keeping a spherical fashion.* This is kinda like a Rasengan but you can throw it about 30 feet, mid range.

Advantages: Mid range, can be shot at an opponent.
Disadvantages: C rank..
Combos: I guess you could do two in each hand at once..

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.
I remember making a lightning shield so this should be pretty similar.. *I make a lightning coated chakra shield and imagine a knights armor and I concentrate my chakra to match the shape.* haha now I need a sword! xd

Advantages: makes a good all around armor, could protect against taijutsu and c rank and under ninjutsu. electrocutes everyone who touches you.
Disadvantages: It makes you heavy and slow. Only works for one attack.
Combos: You could use this with taijutsu to increase the power of the attacks.

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Alrighty! :)

*Gathers my chakra into my palm and makes it into a slender moon shape raiton attack and sends it flying at your clone!*

Advantages: Capable of ripping through solid rock.
Disadvantages: C rank, Small surge if not proficiently used.
Combos: Can be combined with a water style jutsu to induce further electrocution

2nd.. *I concentrate very intensely on circulating my chakra into a ball and let loose my chakra into the attack but still keeping a spherical fashion.* This is kinda like a Rasengan but you can throw it about 30 feet, mid range.

Advantages: Mid range, can be shot at an opponent.
Disadvantages: C rank..
Combos: I guess you could do two in each hand at once..

I remember making a lightning shield so this should be pretty similar.. *I make a lightning coated chakra shield and imagine a knights armor and I concentrate my chakra to match the shape.* haha now I need a sword! xd

Advantages: makes a good all around armor, could protect against taijutsu and c rank and under ninjutsu. electrocutes everyone who touches you.
Disadvantages: It makes you heavy and slow. Only works for one attack.
Combos: You could use this with taijutsu to increase the power of the attacks.

*slaps you in the head with a dead chicken* O_O stop day dreaming!!!

1st one: main advatange is to use it with a Suiton jutsu. Remember that. But beware of using it while you yourself are standing on water as you risk electrocuting yourself.

2nd one: nothing like the rasengan >_O Its a sphere of lightning that your hurl like a ball at your opponent. Nothing more. Rasengan is much more than a simple ball of chakra.

3rd one: *slaps you again with a lamb beef* ITs not a literal armor!!! Its just unfocused lightning released throughout your body. Think of it like more of weaker version of nagashi or even the raikage armor.

Questions? (and i know you have them to please, be sure to ask them or i'll test you!!!! >.<)

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ouch! Must you always slap me sensei? >_<

Okay so 1st... Use with water, don't use ON water.

2nd... Not like the rasengan, just a simple ball of chakra.

3rd... not thick armor at all, just weak unfocused random electricity... like when sasuke uses nagashi.. but weaker.

What is the disadvantage of the lightning sphere? and would it be possible to use two at once?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Ouch! Must you always slap me sensei? >_<

Okay so 1st... Use with water, don't use ON water.

2nd... Not like the rasengan, just a simple ball of chakra.

3rd... not thick armor at all, just weak unfocused random electricity... like when sasuke uses nagashi.. but weaker.

What is the disadvantage of the lightning sphere? and would it be possible to use two at once?
Disadvantage? Small size and small damage. Also, you materialize it in your hand meaning that some water jutsu is used correctly and timely my electrocute yourself.

Also, no. Unless you have Yin and Yan release you can't do 2 jutsu at once. The exception is using clones. If you use clones you can use the same technique as your clone and so perform it twice in a sense. But you yourself can't. You can, however, shoot 2 spheres in quick succession but you spend 2 of your 3 moves.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Disadvantage? Small size and small damage. Also, you materialize it in your hand meaning that some water jutsu is used correctly and timely my electrocute yourself.

Also, no. Unless you have Yin and Yan release you can't do 2 jutsu at once. The exception is using clones. If you use clones you can use the same technique as your clone and so perform it twice in a sense. But you yourself can't. You can, however, shoot 2 spheres in quick succession but you spend 2 of your 3 moves.
Ohh ok! :)

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Right! Now owards! *hero pose* Sned your electical essence (this sounds so posh but actually just send your lightning chakra into the sky) into the sky and make a lightning bolt descend from above to strike your enemy.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.
You perform a single hand seal *shows hand seal* and use your lightning chakra to shape the ground, making 4 giant pillars rise from the ground and surround your enemy to then shoot lightning bolts, restricting your target as its shocked.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Roger that. B-rank jutsu! =DD

*Raises my arms in the sky and sends my raiton essence into the sky, changing the cloud color to dark grey. The dark grey cloud sends down a lightning bolt destroying one of your clones* Kiba means fang in Japanese. I learned something :D lol, Would this be the jutsu that Kakashi uses when Sakura fed Naruto?

Advantages: Mid range jutsu
Disadvantages: Fairly weak jutsu
Combos: I can use this with the jutsu with the four pillar bind.

I guess i will just use a standard hand-seal *Makes Tiger Hand-seal, and creates four raiton pillars around a clone. The lightning binds your clone by grabbing his hands and feet. I concentrate my chakra into the jutsu shocking and destroying your clone. puts down hand-seal.*

Advantages: It can bind the enemy leaving them open for an attack
Disadvantages: it takes a little longer to use because you have to use a hand-seal.
Combos: You can bind them with jutsu and shoot lightning bolts at them or something.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it was used by raiga, a guy with swords in an anime arc. check it and see the image to get the idea.

Ohhhh! Okay, I must have skipped that filler arc. :ghehe: , gonna have to watch it later. I think I have a better idea of what it looks like now.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Good! Now, for the next one i want you to focus your lightning chakra and release it throughout something. This jutsu is made to use with a water jutsu and use the water to conduct the electricity and output more damage, so if you already know a water technique, like water horn please perform it. If not try to use it here *creates a small puddle nearby* and see the electricity being channeled.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.
Self explanatory i think. You gather a big amount of electrical energy and then you slam your hands on the ground sending it towards your opponent with the earth as a medium

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good! Now, for the next one i want you to focus your lightning chakra and release it throughout something. This jutsu is made to use with a water jutsu and use the water to conduct the electricity and output more damage, so if you already know a water technique, like water horn please perform it. If not try to use it here *creates a small puddle nearby* and see the electricity being channeled.

Quote:
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Self explanatory i think. You gather a big amount of electrical energy and then you slam your hands on the ground sending it towards your opponent with the earth as a medium

Quote:
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.
Ok, I don't have any water jutsu, so I will just do this. *Runs up to the puddle and splashes your clone. I channel my lightning chakra and I concentrate on sending out a wave that will automatically be conducted through the water on your clone, poofing it*

Advantages: Works well in conjunction with water jutsu.
Disadvantages: cost 25 chakra points
Combos: Best with a water jutsu, used very quickly.

*Gathers my electrical energy, slams my hand on the ground. The earth takes on the role of a conductor as I send the attack towards your clones. The lightning splits into three tendrils and destroys three of your clones*

Advantages: Can hit multiple targets, is a long range jutsu.
Disadvantages: You can't really exploit this in short range.
Combos: If the opponent is wet already, the lightning will find the opponent sooner and inflict more damage?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Ok, I don't have any water jutsu, so I will just do this. *Runs up to the puddle and splashes your clone. I channel my lightning chakra and I concentrate on sending out a wave that will automatically be conducted through the water on your clone, poofing it*

Advantages: Works well in conjunction with water jutsu.
Disadvantages: cost 25 chakra points
Combos: Best with a water jutsu, used very quickly.

*Gathers my electrical energy, slams my hand on the ground. The earth takes on the role of a conductor as I send the attack towards your clones. The lightning splits into three tendrils and destroys three of your clones*

Advantages: Can hit multiple targets, is a long range jutsu.
Disadvantages: You can't really exploit this in short range.
Combos: If the opponent is wet already, the lightning will find the opponent sooner and inflict more damage?
The main disadvantage of the first one is that its true power relies on its combo with a water jutsu. Withtout it isn't nothing that special. As for the second one, both really. ITs made to rage through the earth and earth is actually a better conductor than water. Water being a liquid is more suitable for combos as it will cling to the opponent and make it harder to dodge, but if electricity has to flow, it will flow btter and mainly on earth rather than on water. This is good to use with earth spikes for example, as the spikes will be electrified. ^^ Quesitons?

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main disadvantage of the first one is that its true power relies on its combo with a water jutsu. Withtout it isn't nothing that special. As for the second one, both really. ITs made to rage through the earth and earth is actually a better conductor than water. Water being a liquid is more suitable for combos as it will cling to the opponent and make it harder to dodge, but if electricity has to flow, it will flow btter and mainly on earth rather than on water. This is good to use with earth spikes for example, as the spikes will be electrified. ^^ Quesitons?
:D cool! No questions sempai. :kakashi:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
For this next one you raise your hand in the air and draw in lightning chakra from the sky, manipulating it to shoot against your opponent.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Type: Attack
Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.
This is pretty confusing but i teach it this way: you use your chakra to create a field of water (not too big) under your target before shocking your target with lightning. This way the electrical energy will be fueled in a sense by the water and further damage your enemy.

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.
Although it says tornado this is more like actually a whip of lightning. You charge lgihtnign in your hands and then you shape it like a whip to grab your opponent and shock him.

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Reactions: Kakashi42