Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st *I raise my arms in the air, as I gather lightning style chakra from the sky. My technique hovers above me and I make a throwing motion sending my lightning towards your clone, poofing it.*

2nd * I back up to mid range and try to make water underneath one of your clones* hmm... *Imagines water in the ocean and puts the consistency of it under the clone's feet. Then I channel my lightning style chakra through the water and the clones body conducts it, poofing it.*

3rd *I create a big shape of lightning in my hand but then a gradually slender it down and make it less stiff so i can crack that whip on one of your clones. I raise it above me and I spin it like a tornado and build up momentum as I sling it towards your clone. POW! POOF!*

Advantages: You can take the energy of the lightning in the sky and use it for your own technique, using less chakra.
Disadvantages:It is only a short range attack, kinda weak.
Combos: You could use this with lightning fang. That would be pretty cool.

Advantages:Once you get your opponent wet, there's no way they can dodge it.
Disadvantages: no long range/short range. pretty weak.
Combos: Use this with wave of inspiration for 90 damage O.O

Advantages: It's a freakin weapon of offence and defense lightning DOOM!
Disadvantages: I dont really see any but I guess it's just weak.
Combos: You could use this with four pillar bind and whip them like a slave! :rofl:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st *I raise my arms in the air, as I gather lightning style chakra from the sky. My technique hovers above me and I make a throwing motion sending my lightning towards your clone, poofing it.*

2nd * I back up to mid range and try to make water underneath one of your clones* hmm... *Imagines water in the ocean and puts the consistency of it under the clone's feet. Then I channel my lightning style chakra through the water and the clones body conducts it, poofing it.*

3rd *I create a big shape of lightning in my hand but then a gradually slender it down and make it less stiff so i can crack that whip on one of your clones. I raise it above me and I spin it like a tornado and build up momentum as I sling it towards your clone. POW! POOF!*

Advantages: You can take the energy of the lightning in the sky and use it for your own technique, using less chakra.
Disadvantages:It is only a short range attack, kinda weak.
Combos: You could use this with lightning fang. That would be pretty cool.

Advantages:Once you get your opponent wet, there's no way they can dodge it.
Disadvantages: no long range/short range. pretty weak.
Combos: Use this with wave of inspiration for 90 damage O.O

Advantages: It's a freakin weapon of offence and defense lightning DOOM!
Disadvantages: I dont really see any but I guess it's just weak.
Combos: You could use this with four pillar bind and whip them like a slave! :rofl:
1st one is spot on.
2nd one, it says mid but it can actually me used between short to mid range.
3rd one beware of using this with water around. You may get electrocuted. Don't forget you are connected to the lightning during your use of it.

Questions?

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st one is spot on.
2nd one, it says mid but it can actually me used between short to mid range.
3rd one beware of using this with water around. You may get electrocuted. Don't forget you are connected to the lightning during your use of it.

Questions?
Just one.. Connected how? like to my lightning chakra, or to nature's lightning?

Or is the whip like literally attached to my hand?

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just one.. Connected how? like to my lightning chakra, or to nature's lightning?

Or is the whip like literally attached to my hand?
its a whip. You hold it with your hand as you use it so you're holding it. In normal circumstances you can't actually be hurt by this...but if water is put in play and disrupts your technique you can actually be electrocuted by it.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For this one you chanel your chakra into your dominant hand and shape it into a dog/wolf made of electricity that you can rage against your enemy. You control it through a whip like thread that stays connected to you.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: TThe user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.
Charge your lightning chakra in your mouth and mold it into a spear that you shoot at a target. The spear can be split apart to hit more than one target at a time.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
For this one, use your lightning chakra to make a perfect copy of yourself but made of pure lighting chakra

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1st.. *Creates a leash like lightning string, then I make a collar, then I make an outline of a wolf, then fill the wolf with lightning and add details.* Scary.
You must be registered for see images

Get that clone doggy!

2nd.. *I center my chakra in my mouth and start with making a ball, I then make it a cone. I make the cone sharper and sharper. I shoot the spear out of my mouth at a high speed and hit another clone. POOF!*

3rd.. *I visualize myself and create the clone according to what I imagined.* Pretty good looking guy. lol

Advantages: Using your technique to physically attack your opponent can keep you safe while your beast does the work.
Disadvantages: If the leash is broken between you and the beast, the beast goes away. watch out for water!
Combos: You could use this with a summoning jutsu.

Advantages: It can hit multiple targets so that makes shadow clones obsolete.
Disadvantages: It's particularly weak.
Combos: You can create lightning clones and get them to use this jutsu also!

Advantages: Very advantageous. You can use this as a distraction, or just for for a better attack. You can hide somewhere and have this clone do the work for you.
Disadvantages: The clone does have it's limits. Once it is beat up enough, It can just turn into static.
Combos:You can basically multiply your attack by 3 i believe. You can create two clones and you and all use the same technique to increase damage.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1st.. *Creates a leash like lightning string, then I make a collar, then I make an outline of a wolf, then fill the wolf with lightning and add details.* Scary.
You must be registered for see images

Get that clone doggy!

2nd.. *I center my chakra in my mouth and start with making a ball, I then make it a cone. I make the cone sharper and sharper. I shoot the spear out of my mouth at a high speed and hit another clone. POOF!*

3rd.. *I visualize myself and create the clone according to what I imagined.* Pretty good looking guy. lol

Advantages: Using your technique to physically attack your opponent can keep you safe while your beast does the work.
Disadvantages: If the leash is broken between you and the beast, the beast goes away. watch out for water!
Combos: You could use this with a summoning jutsu.

Advantages: It can hit multiple targets so that makes shadow clones obsolete.
Disadvantages: It's particularly weak.
Combos: You can create lightning clones and get them to use this jutsu also!

Advantages: Very advantageous. You can use this as a distraction, or just for for a better attack. You can hide somewhere and have this clone do the work for you.
Disadvantages: The clone does have it's limits. Once it is beat up enough, It can just turn into static.
Combos:You can basically multiply your attack by 3 i believe. You can create two clones and you and all use the same technique to increase damage.

1st one: very good analysis on the tech, wrong image *slaps you in the head* Its way simpler. Its more of a beast shapped lightning bolt.

2nd one: pretty much that.

3rd one: Yes...very good-looking guy... *glomps your ass* flaccid ass, however...work on that! Also, this is the best clone to use with taijutsu because it disperses into lightning once hit with enough force, paralyzing nearby opponents.

Questions?

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O haven't you read the battle rules from our RP? Read them and come back to me with that answer...
Forgive me Sempai. That was a given..

"Clones of any kind may only be used three times in battle and there will be a maximum of 4 clones created at a time. This is limited only to “clone switching” or the hitting of a clone and not the presumed user. When you use shadow clone jutsu or an elemental clone it lets you block an opponents C-RANK attack."
-Rei

To prevent delaying training, I have no more questions.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right! For the next one take this ninjato *throws it to you* and channel lightning chakra into it. As you do this, increase the vibration of the chakra to a high frequency, giving the weapon a increased cutting power.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.
Well, the description is self explanatory i think. Do the ram seal and manipulate your chakra as you raise your hand into the air, releasing it into the sky. As you do this, if done correctly, a sudden discharge of electricity is triggered and socks your target.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Reactions: Kakashi42

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Catches the Ninjato* Alright, piece o cake. *Outlines the sword with my lightning current, vibrating throughout the sword* I have the POWER! lol..

Advantages: It adds 15 damage to any standard jutsu.
Disadvantages: It leaves only one hand available for jutsu that require hand seals.
Combos: I could use it with lightning banquet and shove my sword in the ground to increase damage by 15.

Okay! Next jutsu! *Tosses sword at you* Think quick! :p

*Preforms the Ram Handseal, and then raises my hand into the sky ; manipulating my chakra. I trigger the the electrical discharge and shocks one of your clones*

Advantages: It's a long range jutsu, It's difficult to dodge.
Disadvantages: It requires a hand seal so it can't exactly be used when you are being chased by something.
Combos: This can be used with Wave of inspiration to do a total of 90 damage. :D Ouch! That's super effective! xd

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the ninjato decays into dust as it travels towards me, disappearing into nothingness*

Yeah...i can do that...and much more :|

Now, you got some jutsu wrong. Wave of inspiration only adds power to WATER jutsu. Stay focus *slaps you in the head with a cod fish*!!!!!!

The Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword is a technique in which you infuse a sword (katana, ninjato, etc) with lightning. It adds +15 to KENJUTSU attacks and to normal attacks you use with the sword, like if you slash an opponent it will add more damage. This means that you can't defend against an attack from that weapon with a normal weapon as the lightning infused one will simply cut through it.

Any question? >_O

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the ninjato decays into dust as it travels towards me, disappearing into nothingness*

Yeah...i can do that...and much more :|

Now, you got some jutsu wrong. Wave of inspiration only adds power to WATER jutsu. Stay focus *slaps you in the head with a cod fish*!!!!!!

The Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword is a technique in which you infuse a sword (katana, ninjato, etc) with lightning. It adds +15 to KENJUTSU attacks and to normal attacks you use with the sword, like if you slash an opponent it will add more damage. This means that you can't defend against an attack from that weapon with a normal weapon as the lightning infused one will simply cut through it.

Any question? >_O
Looks at you turn the sword into dust in awe. :eek:

Quit slapping me with fish!! :mad:

Yes I understand now sempai.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, the most famous lightning jutsu of all. Chidori. Focus a large amount of lightning chakra into your dominant hand. If you focus enough chakra and perform it correctly, the crackling chakra around your palm will sound like birds chirping. Also i want you to search around the web and tell me if this requires hand seals...this is a bit of a test question. U_U

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
Well, for this one simply gather a large amount of lightning chakra and then release it all over your body in a non focused burst. If you concentrate this burst into one specific direction or through a weapon, you can reach mid range. Otherwise its only short range.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
Perform these handseals *shows them* while focusing your lightning chakra. Then place your palms on the ground and release it. As you do this, the lightning will rip through the ground in a triangular shape in direction of your target

(Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai) – Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Reactions: Kakashi42

Kakashi42

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, the most famous lightning jutsu of all. Chidori. Focus a large amount of lightning chakra into your dominant hand. If you focus enough chakra and perform it correctly, the crackling chakra around your palm will sound like birds chirping. Also i want you to search around the web and tell me if this requires hand seals...this is a bit of a test question. U_U

Well, for this one simply gather a large amount of lightning chakra and then release it all over your body in a non focused burst. If you concentrate this burst into one specific direction or through a weapon, you can reach mid range. Otherwise its only short range.

Perform these handseals *shows them* while focusing your lightning chakra. Then place your palms on the ground and release it. As you do this, the lightning will rip through the ground in a triangular shape in direction of your target

The Hand seals for the Chidori are "Ox → Rabbit → Monkey"
Once you are advanced with this jutsu, you don't have to use hand seals. especially if your chakra nature is lightning.

*I preform the hand seals and hold my right wrist with my left hand. I send chakra to my palm in my right hand and let it flourish wildly* This is very powerful.. *Runs around with the new jutsu and realizes I get tunnel vision. So I lift my headband to reveal my 1T sharingan* Ah That's much better. *Runs swiftly towards your clone and hits the clone in the belly with the Chidori* POOF!

Now for this jutsu... *I release electrical currents all around me* Chidori stream!! *Takes out another clone*

I saw all of your hand seals. *I copy them. I focus my lightning chakra then I slam my hand on the ground. I imagine sending a big arrow through the ground at your clone. But I just make a triangle shape of lightning as I send it towards your clone.*

Advantages: Chidori is a big advantage, and pretty powerful. Alot of other jutsu's derive from this one. And it's just straight up sexy to watch. lol
Disadvantages: It is short range. Can be easily dodged and leave you open for a counter attack, if you don't use Sharingan with it.
Combos: Use it with sharingan.

Advantages: It makes for a good split second shield, Kind of like ROTATION. But! It paralyzes!
Disadvantages: It isn't long range.
Combos: You can use this to paralyze the enemy so you can use another jutsu. (If it's quick)

Advantages: Can destroy whatever it comes into contact with. Just as strong as Chidori.
Disadvantages: Requires Hand Seals. Only mid range.
Combos: I could use this in conjunction with banquet of lightning. That would be interesting. :cool:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Hand seals for the Chidori are "Ox → Rabbit → Monkey"
Once you are advanced with this jutsu, you don't have to use hand seals. especially if your chakra nature is lightning.

*I preform the hand seals and hold my right wrist with my left hand. I send chakra to my palm in my right hand and let it flourish wildly* This is very powerful.. *Runs around with the new jutsu and realizes I get tunnel vision. So I lift my headband to reveal my 1T sharingan* Ah That's much better. *Runs swiftly towards your clone and hits the clone in the belly with the Chidori* POOF!

Now for this jutsu... *I release electrical currents all around me* Chidori stream!! *Takes out another clone*

I saw all of your hand seals. *I copy them. I focus my lightning chakra then I slam my hand on the ground. I imagine sending a big arrow through the ground at your clone. But I just make a triangle shape of lightning as I send it towards your clone.*

Advantages: Chidori is a big advantage, and pretty powerful. Alot of other jutsu's derive from this one. And it's just straight up sexy to watch. lol
Disadvantages: It is short range. Can be easily dodged and leave you open for a counter attack, if you don't use Sharingan with it.
Combos: Use it with sharingan.

Advantages: It makes for a good split second shield, Kind of like ROTATION. But! It paralyzes!
Disadvantages: It isn't long range.
Combos: You can use this to paralyze the enemy so you can use another jutsu. (If it's quick)

Advantages: Can destroy whatever it comes into contact with. Just as strong as Chidori.
Disadvantages: Requires Hand Seals. Only mid range.
Combos: I could use this in conjunction with banquet of lightning. That would be interesting. :cool:
Forget about the sharingan. In our RP anyone can use chidori alike. The only difference is that Kakashi, Sasuke and Lightning affinity bios can use it without hand seals. Other than that its all the same. No bonus for using sharingan in our RP. Really, forget your sharingan. You rely too much on it and it leads you to overextend its abilities. A good combo is for example with taijutsu, specially if you don't need to perform hand seals for it.

Now, nagashi. You can use it in a all direction burst that spreads to SHORT range. If you want to hit something at MID range, you stretch it into a given direction. Do you understand this? Also, its just lightning, meaning that it would be able to protect you against most physical attacks. Its main use is to protect you from Taijutsu users.

Explain how you'd use that with banquet of lightning? What would be the use of that?