Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's good ghost!

your first sentence just sounds impossible lol how is he gonna pull that off haha?

And yea I get the feeling that he wants to be a tyrant but imo that's just so repetitive for the series. I wanted sasuke to bring smth new to the table, a new revolution not an old one haha
Sasuke never brought anything new to the table, just slight variations of old games.

hago compared indras way to kaguyas. power crazy and loving control. even sasukes enton is about control.

and sasuke will end up the same as obito/madara. on the ground alone.
Madara still had Hashirama at the end of the day. Despite the fact that their differences of opinions and agendas put them in confrontations against each other, neither one of them had ever declared an end to their friendship. The closest they ever came was just doing what they had to in order to protect their agenda, and even then it wasn't because it was personal.

Sasuke is killing the 5 kage because they simply are not what he sees fit to be a Kage... they don't share his ideals. Their rule has and will not lead to peace and he knows that as we do also. so by killing off the 5 Kage he will gain some dictatorship and he even made it clear that anyone who's on his way shall be eliminated, he will rule the world through fear to make anyone acknowledge him, thus is why he said about the revolution. Sasuke is simply taking no chances and similar to Danzo he is protecting the shinobi world even if it LOOKS bad.

I think Sasuke stated his plan to gain the upper hand against Naruto and then deal with everyone else afterwards. After they all are dead, he would take care of the Gokages and end the Genjutsu, being the only one left when the rest wake up. He can then give them any story he wishes to gain power. If the Gokages were still alive, then he wouldn't be able to do that.
thing is, Sasuke doesn't fit anybody's ideal image of being a Kage, other than the group of tag alongs he calls an organization. The biggest problem in the concept of the JSA buying Sasuke's story is that a good number of its members knows he doesn't know enough about putting his skin on the line for anything to be talking about saving the world.

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In response to my friend, ghostproject's thread,

What is sasuke's plan?
He plans to put Naruto under genjutsu and break them out of IT. Sasuke's plan is to die alongside Naruto and destroy Chakra itself. He plans to kill Naruto, the TB and to kill the Hokage. But that isn't all.

Orochimaru's role is to seal the Sage and to kill the Sage/Hamura. That means Spiral Zetsu as well, since SZ = Hamura prolly. Mankind rebuilds a world without the Sage's screwed up family. Kurama is dead. Naruto is dead. Sasuke is dead. Chakra is gone. No more ninjas. No more war. No more curse of hatred.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He plans to put Naruto under genjutsu and break them out of IT. Sasuke's plan is to die alongside Naruto and destroy Chakra itself. He plans to kill Naruto, the TB and to kill the Hokage. But that isn't all.

Orochimaru's role is to seal the Sage and to kill the Sage/Hamura. That means Spiral Zetsu as well, since SZ = Hamura prolly. Mankind rebuilds a world without the Sage's screwed up family. Kurama is dead. Naruto is dead. Sasuke is dead. Chakra is gone. No more ninjas. No more war. No more curse of hatred.
What you said in your second paragraph sounds good but where did you get all that lol?

Also I don't really think sasuke will be able to put naruto under genjustu so maybe that's why I have a problem with that reasoning haha. And there's no guarantee that by getting rid of whatever messed up the current system, a new peaceful one will appear. I think sasuke wants to guide a new system. Remember he wants to be "hokage"

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke never brought anything new to the table, just slight variations of old games.

Madara still had Hashirama at the end of the day. Despite the fact that their differences of opinions and agendas put them in confrontations against each other, neither one of them had ever declared an end to their friendship. The closest they ever came was just doing what they had to in order to protect their agenda, and even then it wasn't because it was personal.

thing is, Sasuke doesn't fit anybody's ideal image of being a Kage, other than the group of tag alongs he calls an organization. The biggest problem in the concept of the JSA buying Sasuke's story is that a good number of its members knows he doesn't know enough about putting his skin on the line for anything to be talking about saving the world.
I agree with pretty much everything you said, thx for sharing bro

Lady M

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh ok but still I don't agree with his revolution anyways. Like I said outs pretty much the same thing that kaguya did and as we can all see it failed.
I don't agree with it either, it would only make people who didn't fear his power stand up against him and rebel. Nobody wants a dictator, they want freedom.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't agree with it either, it would only make people who didn't fear his power stand up against him and rebel. Nobody wants a dictator, they want freedom.
Yea exactly and maybe it's just me but I really expected Sasuke to turn out differently. Cause all the transmigrants made the same mistakes and I wanted to see sasuke be different. Afterall Naruto and him are suppose to break the cycle together and end it the right way.

Also haha what happens when he dies. If they entrust their beliefs to others then it can keep going but if sasuke goes with his plan, no one will want that and then it's gonna be hella weird when he dies lol

Lady M

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea exactly and maybe it's just me but I really expected Sasuke to turn out differently. Cause all the transmigrants made the same mistakes and I wanted to see sasuke be different. Afterall Naruto and him are suppose to break the cycle together and end it the right way.

Also haha what happens when he dies. If they entrust their beliefs to others then it can keep going but if sasuke goes with his plan, no one will want that and then it's gonna be hella weird when he dies lol
Yes I've been wondering that myself. Naruto said it was going to end, so how does he plan to do it? Fight him to the death? Both of them die (impossible thanks to the movie) like Ashura and Indra did? TNJ? It has to be sometime never done before, or the cycle will only continue.

He's focused too much on vengeance, and is missing the big picture I think.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I've been wondering that myself. Naruto said it was going to end, so how does he plan to do it? Fight him to the death? Both of them die (impossible thanks to the movie) like Ashura and Indra did? TNJ? It has to be sometime never done before, or the cycle will only continue.

He's focused too much on vengeance, and is missing the big picture I think.
umm. I'm not sure if he is that focus on vengeance tbh, it's just that Naruto is in the way. You brought up some interesting question tho that now has me thinking how is Naruto gonna make this work lol. I doubt sasuke will just go back on his word at this point.

Lady M

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm. I'm not sure if he is that focus on vengeance tbh, it's just that Naruto is in the way. You brought up some interesting question tho that now has me thinking how is Naruto gonna make this work lol. I doubt sasuke will just go back on his word at this point.
True. His reasons for the Kage's death might have changed, but I think Itachi's fate played a big role in his decision. You can never tell what he's truly thinking tho. Lol

If Naruto wins by TNJ, this forum will split in two from a massive earthquake of rage I suspect. Lol Yeah it's got me thinking too. What can the outcome be to change the cycle?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True. His reasons for the Kage's death might have changed, but I think Itachi's fate played a big role in his decision. You can never tell what he's truly thinking tho. Lol

If Naruto wins by TNJ, this forum will split in two from a massive earthquake of rage I suspect. Lol Yeah it's got me thinking too. What can the outcome be to change the cycle?
It can't be tnj!!! That would be... bad haha. I mean after all that, everything that itachi has done, and everything that Naruto has said to him and the whole alliance, he can't be tnj'ed. If he does then it would be a huge fail imo so it's gotta be smth else.

And yea speaking of itachi he must be so disappointed about his brother's decision lol

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because sauce is a dickhead. :|

OT: the reason he said "everyone's gone except for you naruto" is because of the tailed beast inside him. He might try to extract it from him and seal all the bijuu.

Damn that bastard sauce, viewing naruto as nothing but a beast. Naruto make sure you kill that mofo.

Lady M

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It can't be tnj!!! That would be... bad haha. I mean after all that, everything that itachi has done, and everything that Naruto has said to him and the whole alliance, he can't be tnj'ed. If he does then it would be a huge fail imo so it's gotta be smth else.

And yea speaking of itachi he must be so disappointed about his brother's decision lol
I know! TNJ wouldn't even work on Sasuke's deathbed! Lol

Yeah I kept thinking that after I read the last chapter. He wanted to do what was right by his brother he said, and that is not what Itachi would have wanted.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because sauce is a dickhead. :|

OT: the reason he said "everyone's gone except for you naruto" is because of the tailed beast inside him. He might try to extract it from him and seal all the bijuu.

Damn that bastard sauce, viewing naruto as nothing but a beast. Naruto make sure you kill that mofo.
Interesting... Maybe it's possible but I would disagree bc I just don't think he had the opportunity to deal with Naruto.

Also Tbh they compliment each other, and it seems like Naruto understands that but sasuke wants to do it on it's own and doesn't acknowledge Naruto, still lol

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know! TNJ wouldn't even work on Sasuke's deathbed! Lol

Yeah I kept thinking that after I read the last chapter. He wanted to do what was right by his brother he said, and that is not what Itachi would have wanted.
Yea it just doesn't add up. Maybe there is more to it but looking over all the options it really doesn't seem like it.

And i'm so scared it will end in a tnj cause I really do feel like it's gonna end like that. If they both die that would be kinda stupid imo. It will be like there is no definite conclusion. And I don't see sasuke winning or Naruto killing sasuke so...

Lady M

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea it just doesn't add up. Maybe there is more to it but looking over all the options it really doesn't seem like it.

And i'm so scared it will end in a tnj cause I really do feel like it's gonna end like that. If they both die that would be kinda stupid imo. It will be like there is no definite conclusion. And I don't see sasuke winning or Naruto killing sasuke so...
I don't think Sasuke not being revealed for the movie means he died either, I have a feeling whatever his planned fate is, the movie would spoil it, so we won't see him until the manga ends. I don't expect him draped in Hokage robes or anything like that, but maybe he's left to start a new life or leaves with a "changed" Orochimaru. I heavily quote that word. Lol

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sasuke not being revealed for the movie means he died either, I have a feeling whatever his planned fate is, the movie would spoil it, so we won't see him until the manga ends. I don't expect him draped in Hokage robes or anything like that, but maybe he's left to start a new life or leaves with a "changed" Orochimaru. I heavily quote that word. Lol
Omg that would be so weird. I really don't really have an ending in mind that would satisfy me at this point. I gotta think. Wbu?

Lady M

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg that would be so weird. I really don't really have an ending in mind that would satisfy me at this point. I gotta think. Wbu?
I think it should end with Kakashi as Hokage for now, since Obito said he would be the 6th, and Naruto would be the 7th. Naruto wins the full trust and love the people, and he offers his hand to Sasuke, who lost, but Naruto refused to kill, and Sasuke just smiles and says his path isn't with them and walks off to find a new start since he lost all his powers. Enter the movie and we find out what happened. That's just one of many possible scenarios imo.