Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In response to my friend, ghostproject's thread,
I decided to make this thread about the other side of the coin, Sasuke.=D

So as we can see Sasuke has decided to change the system so I understand that much but let's get straight to the point of this thread. There are a few things that bothered me with the last chapter and one of them is this:

What is sasuke's plan?

Now that things have settled down, sasuke, as we have seen, has decided to execute the 5 kages (fair enough), control the biju's and seal them in chibaku tensei(ok cool), and get rid of the person in the way, Naruto. So here is where I don't understand what sasuke is planning.

First, he needs Naruto to get everyone out of IT. How is he gonna do that if he kills Naruto lol?

second, even if he does manage to get everyone out and kill Naruto... then what? Is gonna try to put in place a dictatorship? I really doubt anyone would accept sasuke or his actions so what is he trying to do? Put everyone under genjustu, haha just kiddingxd but seriously, sasuke's actions seem a little illogical to me to say the least so wtf is he trying to do at this point... discuss

Last edited:

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would have to kill the 5 kage during the fight, and then release IT with Naruto, then kill Naruto.

He could send the Bijuu after the Kage at some point.

I think he plans on being a tyrant at the end of it.

Javaweb

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll just leave it at this for Sasuke.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Prog

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see genjustu working on Naruto, he has the power of the bijus inside him, even if he is weakened and lol what do you mean by beg?
If he gets Naruto and the Bijuu weak enough, He could control the bijuu inside naruto (suppress) and then Genjutsu Naruto into releasing IT

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would have to kill the 5 kage during the fight, and then release IT with Naruto, then kill Naruto.

He could send the Bijuu after the Kage at some point.

I think he plans on being a tyrant at the end of it.
What's good ghost!

your first sentence just sounds impossible lol how is he gonna pull that off haha?

And yea I get the feeling that he wants to be a tyrant but imo that's just so repetitive for the series. I wanted sasuke to bring smth new to the table, a new revolution not an old one haha

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If he gets Naruto and the Bijuu weak enough, He could control the bijuu inside naruto (suppress) and then Genjutsu Naruto into releasing IT
The interesting part though is that he never needs to do this. If he wants to release IT, he just has to tell Naruto and Naruto will do it :|

He probably still would do this just to be a punk though

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hago compared indras way to kaguyas. power crazy and loving control. even sasukes enton is about control.

and sasuke will end up the same as obito/madara. on the ground alone.

Reactions: GhostProject