Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think he needs the fruit to accomplish his goal?
The fruit is the Golden Flower - the Elixir of Immortality - the Golden Pill. Taoists had many names for it both within internal and external alchemy (though most Taoists believed in internal alchemy - there seemed to be the belief that external alchemy was more philosophical than practical, as evidenced by the fact that most who consumed "elixirs of immortality" promptly died... which fit well with the "no shortcuts" philosophy).

That is my most recent and most encompassing theory.

This is where I specifically talk about the Elixir of Life - it's interesting to read over it since it's a relatively old theory and a lot has happened since then. Neat to see where I was on to something and where I appear to have been off base.

Now - if you want in on what's about to happen that people are going to call an "Ass pull" and "fan service:"

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's plan:

-Kill the TB
-Test Naruto's worthiness as Hokage by fighting him and demanding an answer to Pain's question (PROTIP: Naruto doesn't have it yet)
-Use Orochimaru and the tools to Seal the S06P. Yes, I am calling it now. Sasuke will murder the Sage.
-Take the chakra fruit. Die alongside Naruto, sealing the power of chakra forever beyond mortals' reach.

Sasuke knows he's the reincarnation of Indra. So he plans to trap S06P and both of his sons chakra in the IT. Yes, Sasuke Uchiha's plan is to kill God.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fruit is the Golden Flower - the Elixir of Immortality - the Golden Pill. Taoists had many names for it both within internal and external alchemy (though most Taoists believed in internal alchemy - there seemed to be the belief that external alchemy was more philosophical than practical, as evidenced by the fact that most who consumed "elixirs of immortality" promptly died... which fit well with the "no shortcuts" philosophy).

That is my most recent and most encompassing theory.

This is where I specifically talk about the Elixir of Life - it's interesting to read over it since it's a relatively old theory and a lot has happened since then. Neat to see where I was on to something and where I appear to have been off base.

Now - if you want in on what's about to happen that people are going to call an "Ass pull" and "fan service:"

Damn bro thx for sharing. I haven't read all of it yet. It was hella long but very interesting.

The reaper death seal part is very interesting

Reactions: narutoblitz

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's plan:

-Kill the TB
-Test Naruto's worthiness as Hokage by fighting him and demanding an answer to Pain's question (PROTIP: Naruto doesn't have it yet)
-Use Orochimaru and the tools to Seal the S06P. Yes, I am calling it now. Sasuke will murder the Sage.
-Take the chakra fruit. Die alongside Naruto, sealing the power of chakra forever beyond mortals' reach.

Sasuke knows he's the reincarnation of Indra. So he plans to trap S06P and both of his sons chakra in the IT. Yes, Sasuke Uchiha's plan is to kill God.
Yea that seems possible. If he goes against sop6 he will have to do it fast cause apparently he is about to vanish

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it looks like Sasuke doesn't need Naruto to undo the IT. Seems like he thought more of it through than many expected Lol

Also it looks like he doesn't intend to use the Bijuu at all except for that. Any new ideas? To me his plan seems clear cut now, kill Naruto, kill Kages, become ruler. Not sure if there's any new theories on the possibility of the fruit

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So it looks like Sasuke doesn't need Naruto to undo the IT. Seems like he thought more of it through than many expected Lol

Also it looks like he doesn't intend to use the Bijuu at all except for that. Any new ideas? To me his plan seems clear cut now, kill Naruto, kill Kages, become ruler. Not sure if there's any new theories on the possibility of the fruit
It seems like that's the case but I wonder if his meaning of hokage just means being a ruler. Do you think so?