Sasuke or Naruto? Which is an overall better fighter?

meercy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didnt know sp many ppl hated sasuke...lol..
im not even a sasuke or naruto fan...lol..

im not gone reply to any of this cuz its totally out of control....lol...

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto soooo didnt want to fight sasuke only until the first kyuubi recover did he begin to fight and he was taking a trashing all that time. sasuke is a punk how many people beat sasuke. haku, oro, gaara, the guy with the lightning sword, the sound four lol how many people beat naruto ummmm i cant remember.
i don't know who ur talking about with the guy with the lightning sword but against gaara the fox was doing most of the work... sasuke killed oro so who cares if he lost against him... naruto would have died against haku sasuke did not get beat by him he was saving naruto watch the episode again... naruto was about to die and sasuke jumped in the way... most of the time naruto isn't even in control of his power or has people helping him sasuke is ALWAYS in control of his power... he may get hurt when using sometimes but he is in control how many times has naruto used the kyuubi thus losing control of himself... i can't remember now i forgot when he lost to the sound four... but naruto still hasn't defeated sasuke and the latest victory does go to sasuke meaning that so far sasuke has PROVEN himself stronger

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't know who ur talking about with the guy with the lightning sword but against gaara the fox was doing most of the work... sasuke killed oro so who cares if he lost against him... naruto would have died against haku sasuke did not get beat by him he was saving naruto watch the episode again... naruto was about to die and sasuke jumped in the way... most of the time naruto isn't even in control of his power or has people helping him sasuke is ALWAYS in control of his power... he may get hurt when using sometimes but he is in control how many times has naruto used the kyuubi thus losing control of himself... i can't remember now i forgot when he lost to the sound four... but naruto still hasn't defeated sasuke and the latest victory does go to sasuke meaning that so far sasuke has PROVEN himself stronger

looooooooooooool dude u cant even say in the latest battle cause naruto was not close to 100% sasuke was sleeping while naruto was battling oro then kabuto so the latest encounter doesnt count. but seriously you can see so many times when naruto saved sasuke and sasuke got knocked out by someone. i quote "so the rumors are true the last remain uchiha is the weakest" loooooool thats true cause compared to others sasuke is the weakest. at the end of the day is the main character so he will be the strongest. the reason people saying sasuke stronger is because we have not seen naruto fight since kakuzu

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he was losing at first but he did win... that's why killer bee had to ESCAPE
Lol what? I remember the eight tails saying the killer bee had the advantage the entire time. Killer bee said he just got carried away, he came out of that battle totally unharmed and unphased. Sasuke got his ass kicked :sasuke:

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
looooooooooooool dude u cant even say in the latest battle cause naruto was not close to 100% sasuke was sleeping while naruto was battling oro then kabuto so the latest encounter doesnt count. but seriously you can see so many times when naruto saved sasuke and sasuke got knocked out by someone. i quote "so the rumors are true the last remain uchiha is the weakest" loooooool thats true cause compared to others sasuke is the weakest. at the end of the day is the main character so he will be the strongest. the reason people saying sasuke stronger is because we have not seen naruto fight since kakuzu
in the last encounter true naruto wasn't at full potential but he had very strong team members to back him up (yamato, sakura, and sai) which should make up for that and naruto keeps learning stuff way out of his league so we can't consider him strong for stuff like rasen shuriken until he can do it without getting hurt and naruto has only saved sasuke about 3 times... plus naruto has a lot more help than sasuke meaning that if sasuke was to have just as much help as naruto he would have been much stronger... Sasuke is on his own with only a four man team that is strong but not stronger than him so he can't learn anything from them but yes the last encounter does count why? because it happened and even if naruto was at full strenght it's pretty obvious that sasuke still would've defeated him because he was able to stop the fox from even coming out!!!

I'M LOVING THIS DEBATE!!! lol

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol what? I remember the eight tails saying the killer bee had the advantage the entire time. Killer bee said he just got carried away, he came out of that battle totally unharmed and unphased. Sasuke got his ass kicked :sasuke:
still when he activated his mangekyou sasuke definately could've won... that big a** thing avioding amaterasu??? nope

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude sasuke has help if it wasnt for jugo, karin and suigetsu he would have been killer by the eight tails i never saw naruto so beaten up even. plus naruto never had to bite nobody or get the curse-mark chakra inserted into him.

Marrio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto is better....
Imagine this....
Sage Mode Kyuubi Chakra Divine Rasenshuriken on Sasuke.....
That would just take out all the akatsuki together end the manga. lol.

Although sasuke has better technical skills and is naturally talented, naruto was born to fight. All he ever does is train. with his mass shadow clones and his stamina he can just about learn any thing.
Naruto has that shuriken rasengan thing, an extremely large amount of stamina and chakra(even without the fox), he has sage mode (super fast, a lot more chakra and way stronger like tsunade) and he never gives up.
And he also has that power that itachi gave him in case he has to stop sasuke from doing something(possibly trying to destroy the village). itachi's power will probably help naruto against sasuke's sharigan powers.

And isnt sasuke heading to konoha now to try and destroy it, so we'll probably see them fight soon. i think.

Last edited:

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a very difficult question as I think they both have very strong points, I however think that Naruto is more powerful overall, I predict that Sasuke will witness the fight between Naruto and Pain, I think that Naruto will Pawn Pain. That will make Sasuke feel like he is still weaker than Naruto because, he was sent by Madara to fetch the 8tails, and almost failed if it wasnt for his tema mates. And Pain was sent for the 9 tails, which is stronger than the 8 tails and gets pawned. I think that this will give him flash backs of previous encounters where he have witnessed Naruto's growth and will become jealous of him again. Sasuke will go back to Madara and ask him for Itachi's eyes. Only then I think will Sasuke be on par with Naruto.

Sasuke have a very good distribution between short mid and long range attacks, and I think that Naruto have a good arsenal of different ways to counter those attacks. The sharingan are not so effective against a Naruto because non of its genjitsu will work on Naruto as Naruto have learned Sage mode, which basically makes him one with his surroundings, if that fails he can also try to get the 9 tails to awaken him from the Genjitsu like what 8 tails did to his host. Speed, which was Sasukes priced ability will be evenly matched in Sage mode if not even better, if that fails he can always ask the 9 tails for help, but that is just my opinion, I say this, because Naruto took out that Pain body so easily, I think Sasukes best chances will be kirin or Ametarasu, but if Oro's Sword could not even pierce the Kyuubi in 4 tail mode, I doubt that kirin or Ametarasu will affect Naruto, but that again is just my opinion. And I think that Naruto is better in close range than Sasuke, way better due to his Rasengan which will pawn the chidori, and he always have the rasen shuriken for backup. And this will be the funniest if we see Sasuke getting caught in the genjitsu that Ma and Pa toad performs!!

We will have to see who is quicker with the draw if you now what I mean? ; )

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a very difficult question as I think they both have very strong points, I however think that Naruto is more powerful overall, I predict that Sasuke will witness the fight between Naruto and Pain, I think that Naruto will Pawn Pain. That will make Sasuke feel like he is still weaker than Naruto because, he was sent by Madara to fetch the 8tails, and almost failed if it wasnt for his tema mates. And Pain was sent for the 9 tails, which is stronger than the 8 tails and gets pawned. I think that this will give him flash backs of previous encounters where he have witnessed Naruto's growth and will become jealous of him again. Sasuke will go back to Madara and ask him for Itachi's eyes. Only then I think will Sasuke be on par with Naruto.

Sasuke have a very good distribution between short mid and long range attacks, and I think that Naruto have a good arsenal of different ways to counter those attacks. The sharingan are not so effective against a Naruto because non of its genjitsu will work on Naruto as Naruto have learned Sage mode, which basically makes him one with his surroundings, if that fails he can also try to get the 9 tails to awaken him from the Genjitsu like what 8 tails did to his host. Speed, which was Sasukes priced ability will be evenly matched in Sage mode if not even better, if that fails he can always ask the 9 tails for help, but that is just my opinion, I say this, because Naruto took out that Pain body so easily, I think Sasukes best chances will be kirin or Ametarasu, but if Oro's Sword could not even pierce the Kyuubi in 4 tail mode, I doubt that kirin or Ametarasu will affect Naruto, but that again is just my opinion. And I think that Naruto is better in close range than Sasuke, way better due to his Rasengan which will pawn the chidori, and he always have the rasen shuriken for backup. And this will be the funniest if we see Sasuke getting caught in the genjitsu that Ma and Pa toad performs!!

We will have to see who is quicker with the draw if you now what I mean? ; )

DDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE awesome prediction u know sasuke always hating on naruto. he is suck lameo one of sasukes funniest moments.

You must be registered for see images

when i saw this i laughed so hard

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude sasuke has help if it wasnt for jugo, karin and suigetsu he would have been killer by the eight tails i never saw naruto so beaten up even. plus naruto never had to bite nobody or get the curse-mark chakra inserted into him.
ur right he didn't get the curse mark... he got the kyuubi which is like 10x stronger so no using the curse mark as an excuse as to why sasuke's stronger... and u gotta think about it this way with the killer bee thing... this was sasuke's first fight without having the curse mark so it was completely different and since the mangekyou sharingan didn't kick in until later he did pretty well because it was like he had to get used to a whole new fighting style and get rid of his old one...

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol mabye Sasuke needs contacts. But then again it is the eight tails and there for the second most powerful bijuu.
but read what i said to miggy about the new fighting style... i mean he used his regular style for years so it was probably difficult for him to change styles after 1 battle and with no training in between those battles

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but read what i said to miggy about the new fighting style... i mean he used his regular style for years so it was probably difficult for him to change styles after 1 battle and with no training in between those battles

loooool dude you just spoiled your argument if u were in court u would lose your case. the fact that u said he changing fighting styles was difficult for him proves he is weaker. naruto adapts to stuff like that in an instant